Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 146, UC Voyager wrote:Ok. look at my join date. Being new, im more likely to make a mistake and look super scummy and get lynched! I mean! I havn't even been on site for a month for gods sake.
Stuff like this.

Very few people will care about your perception of yourself in a game of mafia. We care about your perceptions of OTHERS.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

oh......
so...i don't get enough sleep
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

In fact I care a billion times over about your perception of your vote; and why you think it's useful to OMGUS every single person who votes you instead of actually doing something with it.

And with that said;

VOTE: Holy Spirit Turtle

You're coming off just like Penguin's newbie and that is notokay.jpg
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 149, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 147, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if you saw sergtacos you'd see why i said that
I have. his joking personality is a lot different than mine......
In post 148, Cabd wrote:UC... as a player in a game with you, let me give you a little advice.

I know you're super excited and happy to be playing in this game, but over-eager posting and lack of clarity is going to get you lynched or otherwise killed. For the sake of growing as a player, please take time to make your points clear, avoid a bunch of self-commentary, and play the game.
thanks for the advise.
What do you mean by self commentary
Self commentary like its almost as if you were talking to yourself. Half your post arent content
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

In post 144, Cabd wrote:BTW, Alisae and sir turtleton the freezer should be fighting to the death for my love now kthnx.

I've not forgiven either of you for being scum against me and having it go down to the wire.
But like I didn't even try in that game so I have no idea what you're talking about~
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Anyway if what Cabd said is true, people tend to design special roles for town more than they design special roles for mafia anyway, so based on that alone he's more than town than scum.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Also for now townreading beeboy. Let's see how long he keeps this up.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 154, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 144, Cabd wrote:BTW, Alisae and sir turtleton the freezer should be fighting to the death for my love now kthnx.

I've not forgiven either of you for being scum against me and having it go down to the wire.
But like I didn't even try in that game so I have no idea what you're talking about~
That's the problem here, too!

Your not trying in and of itself isn't super alignment indicative, but the way you go about it is.
Show

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 152, Cabd wrote:In fact I care a billion times over about your perception of your vote; and why you think it's useful to OMGUS every single person who votes you instead of actually doing something with it.
LOL! that wasn't an omgus vote on rhah if that is what your referring to! that is a story for another time, but Rhah knows! Just leave it at that
UNVOTE:
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:47 pm

In post 157, Cabd wrote:That's the problem here, too!
But but but
I'm actually trying :<
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by pienyan »

votecount 1.4
Alisae (3) - HolySpiritTurtle, TwoInAMillion, beeboy

Nero Cain (2) - Flubbernugget, AxleGreaser
UC Voyager (2) - Rhah, Whiskers
Cabd (1) - Nero Cain
beeboy (1) - Dunkerdoodles
HolySpiritTurtle (1) - Cabd

Not voting (8) - Alisae, Shiro, I Am Innocent, Joey_, gerryoat, Quick, Nauci, UC Voyager

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

Shiro is V/LA until October 17.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 102, AxleGreaser wrote:Is that vote an indication the strength of you read went up?
this wording seems weird to me. I also didn't like his claiming a non-normal role but not explaining why he did so and I can't think of a town motivation reason why he'd do that.
Can't think of a scum one either. Ugh
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 146, UC Voyager wrote:a town seriel killer isn't even a real role. neither were the win conditions i made up. HOW WAS I DISTRACTING! RVS isn't something you can just force a stop to it. It has to stop when actuall information starts to come into the game

True, Town SK isn't a role, but that's basically analogous to a Vigilante. It's really easy to claim "I'm Town SK!" and then call on it later to say "Here, I am a Vig. You have to believe me: I claimed it in the RVS stage
when you weren't paying attention, (how clever of me.)

Further, actual information starts to come into the game when someone decides they want RVS to be over.
But, it was like your 4th post and the second page of the game. I'm willing to back off for now.
Unvote

However! I question your scruple:
In post 146, UC Voyager wrote:Being new, im more likely to make a mistake and look super scummy and get lynched! I mean! I havn't even been on site for a month for gods sake.
In post 146, UC Voyager wrote: I have an alt. TheTheClown, but this is my main account!
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 126, Nero Cain wrote:Well its not like he hard claimed. He claimed a non-normal role wich seems like it could be scum paving the way for a fake claim. Like claiming non-normal seems like its opens up his options.
Thinking back to this, it potentially opens up powerful town roles to a cc dilemma. Liking it for scum now.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Oh I just saw the vote on me. Anyway, no comment on that part because hey, what can I say when one accuse me of playing like that game 3 hours into my starting post?

P-Edit: Man UCV has an alt already?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 163, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 126, Nero Cain wrote:Well its not like he hard claimed. He claimed a non-normal role wich seems like it could be scum paving the way for a fake claim. Like claiming non-normal seems like its opens up his options.
Thinking back to this, it potentially opens up powerful town roles to a cc dilemma. Liking it for scum now.
Cabd or nero for scum? i dont understand extremely well what you tried to say there
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Whiskers »

So, I was mistaken earlier, it looks like there actually
isn't
the possibility of a Mafia-aligned Dayvig. With that said, @Cabd, what's your role? You claim it will be proven by the end of the day, you also hinted at it incredibly early. If your intent was not to claim, you probably shouldn't have said anything. And if your intent IS to claim, please go ahead and do it so we can make the most use of the role with the time we have.

That said, I understand that Days are a week long, so I suppose there isn't actually much of a rush. I'm townreading you, Cabd, but your softclaim is just going to make people talk more about whether softclaiming is town or scum, and why you did it, and that (focusing on you) is going to detract from finding scum in the pool of
other
players.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 163, Flubbernugget wrote:
I should hope town knows better than to counterclaim. Unless it's Voyager, in which case it's probably just for the best if he's transparent with us...
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Don't rush his claiming. He'll claim when it's time
and once he stops having fun messing with all the delicious attentions
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Plus, speculating his role adds nothing to the discussion, ESPECIALLY when y'all are speculating what kind of NORMAL role it would be when it's one of those NON-NORMAL role.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 164, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Oh I just saw the vote on me. Anyway, no comment on that part because hey, what can I say when one accuse me of playing like that game 3 hours into my starting post?

P-Edit: Man UCV has an alt already?
It is mainly for 3 months from now. when i mod a game, i will use the account for Vote counts, fluff N such.....Right now it is useless.....Sometimes i use it in site chat...
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 166, Whiskers wrote:So, I was mistaken earlier, it looks like there actually
isn't
the possibility of a Mafia-aligned Dayvig. With that said, @Cabd, what's your role? You claim it will be proven by the end of the day, you also hinted at it incredibly early. If your intent was not to claim, you probably shouldn't have said anything. And if your intent IS to claim, please go ahead and do it so we can make the most use of the role with the time we have.

That said, I understand that Days are a week long, so I suppose there isn't actually much of a rush. I'm townreading you, Cabd, but your softclaim is just going to make people talk more about whether softclaiming is town or scum, and why you did it, and that (focusing on you) is going to detract from finding scum in the pool of
other
players.
We dont need everyone claiming day one tbh. that makes it a lot easier for scum to pick off the PRs
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 168, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Don't rush his claiming. He'll claim when it's time
and once he stops having fun messing with all the delicious attentions
In post 169, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Plus, speculating his role adds nothing to the discussion, ESPECIALLY when y'all are speculating what kind of NORMAL role it would be when it's one of those NON-NORMAL role.
I don't disagree-- but that's the thing, speculating his role and giving him lots of attention is a waste of our limited time.

I'm pretty sure it will not stop until he's fullclaimed, and if we don't pressure him now, he won't do it until "sundown," or he uses his role, or possibly not at all today after promising it.

Do you know how many scum I've seen softclaim a mysterious role, then string Vanillas along by the nose? For multiple days at a time, too.

UC Voyager wrote:We dont need everyone claiming day one tbh. that makes it a lot easier for scum to pick off the PRs
Yeah, not "everyone," just the player who is softclaiming a PR that will let him influence the day and supposedly confirm himself town.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I scum read cabd's claim, but will give him the benefit of the doubt that he can confirm himself d1.

I think UC is town. Inefficient posting style, but there is scum hunting in it.

Whiskers voting axel for obfuscation but only scolding UC is questionable.

I noted that I found raha's vote suspicious but I don't remember why.

I would like to see better pushes from beeboy. My experience playing scum with them is that they have rock solid defenses of themselves, but there's not a lot of pushing from within it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Like, if he's town, Scum already sees the PR claim and will shoot him tonight. If he can confirmed-clear himself he should do it now so we can work around it. HE'S ALREADY PR-CLAIMED AND SAID HE CAN CONFIRM HIMSELF, so he should do it. If town can operate with one Confirmed Townie (and possibly with a Vig shot or something like it,) there's no reason he should hold back.
TOWN IS AN UNINFORMED MAJORITY, AND WITHHOLDING INFORMATION IS INHERENTLY ANTI-TOWN.

That's my view.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”