Dunkerdoodles (2) - HolySpiritTurtle, Cabd
TwoInAMillion (1) - Whiskers
I Am Innocent (1) - TwoInAMillion
UC Voyager (1) - gerryoat
Nauci (1) - Nero Cain
Alisae (1) - Quick
HolySpiritTurtle (1) - Dunkerdoodles

Not voting (5) - Shiro, I Am Innocent, Joey_, UC Voyager, Nauci

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

Shiro is V/LA until October 17.
Last edited by pienyan on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 824, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 815, Nauci wrote:@Axel

My cock up was when I gave out the reasons for asking about TIAM's experience level, when I shouldn't have.

Point being, the more experienced he is, the more I read his follow ups to Cabd as scumfishing.

I didn't think your question was unfair, but I wanted to follow up and get more details about TIAM so *I* can refine my views on his posts.
ta now I will explain the problem I had with your posting.
It bit long so spoilered it. It has rather lot to do with what you knew and what you did with it.
Spoiler: Nausics trajectory (train of thought)
basisI agree in principle with you observation "Accidental scumfishing is a trademark of new players."
as you can now see from my recent to TIAM, (i had more up my sleeve)
but at the time you didnt know that.
so when I examine what you did knowYou knew his about me
In post 565, Nauci wrote:-Axel's post that looked 50% hatter material to me mostly looked like speculations on player styles, personalities, and mental states and other meta bits. Seems like that's his play style, to factor newness and other things outside of the thread into decisions.
You meant to do this
In post 592, Nauci wrote: I had originally intended to quote it and follow up ask him or you for an assessment of his experience level, but the comment somehow got away from me and I vomitted out my reasonings for wanting to know.
but instead it got away from you and you did this
In post 584, Nauci wrote:How experienced is TIAM?

Accidental scumfishing is a trademark of new players.

But otherwise, it was quite the bit of scumfishing.
When I your read 584, it was clear to me (
a strong impression/implication
) you when writing the post post had your own estimation of how experienced TIAM is.
So why asking about TIAM's experience when you already knew?

On top of that, if you know that I know too (As per ) why were you not suspicious of me for pushing that?

TLDR: yeah I am going with cock up.

There exist subtle scum narratives/puposes, that could explain your actions (stirring the pot)
but Ive been squeezing fairly hard, in asking you questions, and you didnt rattle like scum.
By all means, throw some questions at me so you can feel as confidently that I am Town as well.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 823, Quick wrote:Well, I guess we just wait until whatever is supposed to happen happens then???
WAT.

CABD has claimed he has PR that will effect the game today
In post 136, Cabd wrote:my claim is going to be proven day one~
he didn't say it would win the game D1.

So I guess we have to go on playing the game.

and as he also got pushed to say this
In post 180, Cabd wrote:I am explicitly claiming a role that can give town two lynches day one.
Which now means no we dont have to
just wait until whatever is supposed to happen happens then???
We have been explicitly told there are two lynches. That doubles your urgency to interact with people and work out who.
Not stop at the first shiny thing(Alisae), and spin your wheels.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

reported
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 827, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 823, Quick wrote:Well, I guess we just wait until whatever is supposed to happen happens then???
WAT.

CABD has claimed he has PR that will effect the game today
he didn't say it would win the game D1.

So I guess we have to go on playing the game.

and as he also got pushed to say this
In post 180, Cabd wrote:I am explicitly claiming a role that can give town two lynches day one.
Which now means no we dont have to
just wait until whatever is supposed to happen happens then???
We have been explicitly told there are two lynches. That doubles your urgency to interact with people and work out who.
Not stop at the first shiny thing(Alisae), and spin your wheels.
So in other words, you mean to tell me that you thought I was 100% literal with my comment? I am pretty sure it doesn't take a brain surgeon to tell that I didn't actually mean we should just sit on our hands and do nothing until Cabd's claim works like it should. My point was that, as I stated before, I am pretty sure Cabd is Town unless the role is BS and helps Scum out a ton with a double day. Also, Cabd seemed pretty confident that it's going to clear them, so I see no reason to suspect Cabd until what SHOULD happen, doesn't.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My thoughts on Quick/LQ are that his content and reactions are that of immature newby town. Like they
LOOK
scummy as fuck and I guess the whole "too scummy to be scum" could be a thing that scum exploits but I've seen so many town that act like this. So I'm worried that he's a red herring I guess.

I had also felt like his calling CABD town and Alisae town for voting him was maybe town. Just gut.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Quick »

I'm also assuming some sort of IC type thing to happen. If that doesn't happen, then we have a whole mess of stuff to deal with that I am not looking forward to.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 826, Quick wrote: By all means, throw some questions at me so you can feel as confidently that I am Town as well.
Useful Questions are not cherries on trees, you need to work for them.
I had question for Nausi by carefully reading through the thoughts he had been putting in the thread.
Thats why I voted you to get you to contribute. Thats why I left it there when you prevaricated.

but lets go with what you have.
explains your view of Alisaes CABD read. disputes your version of his read.

You then suggest this is what the discussion should be about
In post 783, Quick wrote:See, your view of what I consider effort and what I consider a waste of time is what should be the argument here.
What happened to the point you made in ?
Why is better to argue about your two differing views of time wasting vs effort.

HST suggested recently that you are stuck, and Alisae is stopping you doing your thing.
Are you being stopped from doing your thing, by Alisae?
In post 800, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:it's been pretty clear that he is stuck in the environment that he'd rather not and it has been preventing him from doing what he would usually do if he wasn't stuck in this environment.
because your definition of what should be the argument would have seemed likely to bog it down in a slanging match.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 831, Quick wrote:I'm also assuming some sort of IC type thing to happen. If that doesn't happen, then we have a whole mess of stuff to deal with that I am not looking forward to.
This is (one) why I believe HST suggested this list to you.
In post 638, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Anyway things to note
1. Cabd's lolclaim!
2. TIAM's posts in general
3. Joey/Alisae/Whiskers shenanigans
4. I guess a bit of talking about Axle?
So when you investigated 1. by say isoing CABD.
Which would be necessary if you wanted to see if Alisaes read had merit.

Then you would have found these two.
In post 180, Cabd wrote:explicitly claiming a role that can give town two lynches day one.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Do you two need talk?
In post 830, Nero Cain wrote:My thoughts on Quick/LQ are that his content and reactions are that of immature
newby town
In post 799, Nauci wrote:Unvoting because quick's behavior thus far has been pretty typical of an
ornery veteran
, and my initial reaction was largely based on the Oct 2017 join date.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have 0% interest in lynching any of the following

5. Dunkerdoodles
7. AxleGreaser
8. HolySpiritTurtle
9. Flubbernugget
10. beeboy
12. UC Voyager
13. Joey_
16. Quick
18. TwoInAMillion

These are null and I'd do over a nl

2. Shiro
3. I Am Innocent

I have a very minor interest in lynching

1. Alisae
11. cabd
14. gerryoat
15. Whiskers

Whiskers is in the lead here and he really needs to answer my questions b/c I'm all :igmeou: CABD content so far has been ass and I'm not the biggest fan of him holding the thread hostage while we wait on this supposed action. I mean we'll see what happens and go from there but yeah...
Regardless of alignment, Gerry is just a solid lynch all around. If he's town he functions as an extra scum member. A no content IaI offers more utility than him.
Alisae is there mostly for the paranoia that he could claim miller as scum.

These are my top 2 "willing to lynch"

6. Rhah
17. Nauci

I might change to Rhah. Like that just looks like active lurking scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 834, AxleGreaser wrote:Do you two need talk?
In post 830, Nero Cain wrote:My thoughts on Quick/LQ are that his content and reactions are that of immature
newby town
In post 799, Nauci wrote:Unvoting because quick's behavior thus far has been pretty typical of an
ornery veteran
, and my initial reaction was largely based on the Oct 2017 join date.
I mean, TBF, my opinion of most players is pretty low. I also think a player is still a newb until they've ATLEAST been on this site like a year.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero being paranoid is a oh Kay :p
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well the lack of OMGUS scum read is concerning...

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Love ya too Nero <3
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

:P
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

would you vote
6. Rhah
17. Nauci

or whiskers depending on his answers?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 832, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 826, Quick wrote: By all means, throw some questions at me so you can feel as confidently that I am Town as well.
Useful Questions are not cherries on trees, you need to work for them.
I had question for Nausi by carefully reading through the thoughts he had been putting in the thread.
Thats why I voted you to get you to contribute. Thats why I left it there when you prevaricated.

but lets go with what you have.
explains your view of Alisaes CABD read. disputes your version of his read.

You then suggest this is what the discussion should be about
In post 783, Quick wrote:See, your view of what I consider effort and what I consider a waste of time is what should be the argument here.
What happened to the point you made in ?
I don't like repeating myself or something like that. Not sure. I tend to think more creatively than I should and not pay attention as much as I should. I didn't address Alisae's read on someone else because I don't like arguing with people the way they see other people.
In post 832, AxleGreaser wrote:Why is better to argue about your two differing views of time wasting vs effort.
Because I am lazy and wanted to give a response I didn't think Alisae could counter.
In post 832, AxleGreaser wrote:HST suggested recently that you are stuck, and Alisae is stopping you doing your thing.
Are you being stopped from doing your thing, by Alisae?
In post 800, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:it's been pretty clear that he is stuck in the environment that he'd rather not and it has been preventing him from doing what he would usually do if he wasn't stuck in this environment.
because your definition of what should be the argument would have seemed likely to bog it down in a slanging match.
tbh, I am not sure why HST decided to stick their neck out for me. Doesn't seem very smart unless they are Scum or just REALLY think I am Town here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 830, Nero Cain wrote:I had also felt like his calling CABD town and Alisae town for voting him was maybe town. Just gut.
in hindsight, I guess there's the possibility that he's scum and knows both CABD and Alisae are town but I still just kinda like it and I'm bias and stuff and tend to think players with the same mindset town with me.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Quick »

When is my siggy going to pop up?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Quick »

Here is what is in my sig if you are all wondering:

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 843, Quick wrote:tbh, I am not sure why HST decided to stick their neck out for me. Doesn't seem very smart unless they are Scum or just REALLY think I am Town here.
Well, its not that hard.
Various people stuck their neck out for UC earlier. 75% of players are town. If you stick it out correctly it is not that much of a risk.

In some sense i am now for you, even though I am voting you, the other wagons also don't look a lot different in likely hood to flip scum.

You asked
In post 826, Quick wrote:By all means, throw some questions at me so you can feel as confidently that I am Town as well.
So I am giving you something to interact against that isnt Alisae.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
In post 842, Nero Cain wrote:would you vote
6. Rhah
17. Nauci

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 842, Nero Cain wrote:would you vote
6. Rhah
17. Nauci

Nauci sure.
Rhah is null for me and I would like to get some interactions with that slot

--
In post 845, Quick wrote:When is my siggy going to pop up?
UCP --> Board Preferences --> Edit Posting Defaults --> Attach my signature by default: [X] Yes [ ] No
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”