Goon

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 am

Post by pienyan »

votecount 2.1
Whiskers (4) - Nero Cain, AxleGreaser, gerryoat, I Am Innocent
Flubbernugget (4) - beeboy, HolySpiritTurtle, MathBlade, Joey_

Lucky2u (2) - TwoInAMillion, Rhah

Not voting (5) - Shiro, Flubbernugget, Lucky2u, Whiskers, Nauci

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is November 1, 03:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-11-01 03:00:00).

Shiro is V/LA until October 25.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2796, Flubbernugget wrote:But whiskers just isn't getting lynched despite not a lot of voices being against it
So why aren't you voting there?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: lucky

i will sheep my mason for a while
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

My bad. Thought I was.

VOTE: whiskers
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2776, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2758, Nauci wrote:I thought counter wagon meant wagon scum create to get heat off of their buddy, not just the-only-other-plausible-vote.
That's my point. If I'm a counterwagon to quick, that means scum were trying to get me lynched to prevent a quick lynch, but quick was town so (???)
...I can think of one explanation to this...
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2804, Nauci wrote:
In post 2776, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2758, Nauci wrote:I thought counter wagon meant wagon scum create to get heat off of their buddy, not just the-only-other-plausible-vote.
That's my point. If I'm a counterwagon to quick, that means scum were trying to get me lynched to prevent a quick lynch, but quick was town so (???)
...I can think of one explanation to this...
Especially when like 2 clears and myself wanted him ded
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2805, Joey_ wrote:Especially when like 2 clears and myself wanted him ded
being cleared town doesn't make thier reads better. See Dunk.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:43 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Lucky is the correct wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess he could be scum but I rather vote the scum that I know.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:46 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

What's the case?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The case is that she's not town. :/

I've changed my mind. I think Luckys 2 posts were p bad but UC didn't seem real scummy to me just really bad and uninterested.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

That's typical scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, why do you town read Whiskers?

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:59 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

See my response to joey
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So just to clarify, you are town reading Whiskers b/c you think there's a lack of reasons to scumread her?

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:06 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

That's one reason
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You're really unhelpful as town but I guess the other reason is that you think that others on the Whiskers wagon are scummy and meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

No, I fucked town over enough when I was ok with getting rid of a mislynch bait that was annoying the absolute fuck out of me. I mean in hindsight I should have prob just done Flubb but then I wasn't as gung-ho on him as I was earlier. You can read my ISO but I am witholding one reason for wanting Whiskers dead and that'll come out after I hear words from ppl but I'm going to dig in and stop lynching bad town and that starts with Lucky.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:18 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I've only played as town. I'm helping you by telling you who to vote for, it's not my fault if you don't listen.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm saying you are being unhelpful b/c it feels like your replies are curt and not volunteering information and beyond meta play I don't see a reason to do that.

as an example.

I asked you why you are town reading Whiskers.

you replied that I should look at your reply to Joey.

I wanted clarification and you said "that's one reason" when it would have just been kinda helpful and conversational to list the other reason and then talk about who is scummy that wants Whiskers dead. But I'll see your "there are scummy ppl on the Whiskers wagon." and raise you a "but HST (and Bee to a lesser extent) are on the Flubber wagon."

But I don't think UC/Lucky is scum.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@Lucky did you do any catch up?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2736, Shiro wrote:P.s any Tl;Dr of yesterday will be appreciated as wells any points of interest
Spoiler: roles
CABD made various statements near day start, about non normal role. There was discussion of it, by various people.
His role as per the flip was a D1 vig.

Eventually in the middle of the D1, CABD (fake shot TIAM)(Rhah out himself and TIAM as mason partners)
CABD then submitted his real shot via PM, and killed Dunker)

I had intended to do better job than this.
I will try and be back a bit later. RN my computer is acting up something chronic.
I think its my graphics card. I keep losing the mouse ptr and stuff.

I cant properly navigate around the game thread.

So I will just type some notes.
HST(GIF) posted a list of 4 topics to Quick to get him going you could look at those.
Clearly there is interest in Flubber and Whiskers.
Other than isoing them
you could look in the mods iso for any other less significant wagons that spark your interest.

That would likely miss(not get a clear picture) smaller post count players, who you could iso.

Some parts of the thread contain extensive back and forths, I find those those time consuming to try and understand motivations, and less informative. YMMV.
If you work around detailed reading of those, it would simplify the game bit for you.

Anyway welcome to the game, now we can dance. Even if tensions are little higher now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Catching up now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2814, Nero Cain wrote:So just to clarify, you are town reading Whiskers b/c you think there's a lack of reasons to scumread her?
Care to explain to me why you think a player should be scumread when there's no reasons and I have explained why I townread Whiskers and no one has explained why it is bad?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2823, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2814, Nero Cain wrote:So just to clarify, you are town reading Whiskers b/c you think there's a lack of reasons to scumread her?
Care to explain to me why you think a player should be scumread when there's no reasons and I have explained why I townread Whiskers and no one has explained why it is bad?
I dont think that Nero "think a player should be scumread when there's no reasons", hes just asking if thats the correct way to interpret 2mil's fos

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”