he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: gerry
looked through his iso
his only mention of jjh before he pushes pretty hard for jjh's lynch is that jjh has a lot of reads when there's little content
his boon scumread seems justified, but he doesnt explain his read on me at all and he doesnt comment on anyone else outside of us three for a while

i agree with jjh that it's bad that he doesnt think anyone is town and also that he cant be meta read with his rhyming gimmick

recently he's only commenting and questioning and there's not really intention to try to sort
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:38 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

jjh can you help me put some pressure on this
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:39 am

Post by davesaz »

For Thor
jjh927 -------- 4 ( Katsuki, garrybote, Thor665, Hebichan ) L- 4

without reviewing the thread, what I'm keeping in my head is
leanscum -- unknown, town, town, needs review

I'll go back and look at hebichan.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 am

Post by davesaz »

Oh look, a pagetop with content. Is that by accident or are you trying to change your ways?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fenchurch wrote:
In post 1245, Fro99er wrote:It basically boils down to "he isn't scumhunting"
"He isn't scumhunting" is probably the crux of most cases I've ever made :)

Scumhunting is the one thing that town have to do and scum have to fake. And then the reason why I'm feeling less strong on it, is that Zach kinda implied that he might not scumhunt that much as town either, at least not in any way that I would consider scumhunting.

I've been over it already, but I still think that one point in particular was a scummy action. If you see other players move votes off someone, do you automatically decide 'oh that player must be town'? Without having seen any evidence for it yourself - would you declare them to be seeming town? The fact that Zach was willing to shows that he actually doesn't care about figuring out who is town. Even if you find scumhunting hard, that doesn't seem a thought process town would have.

I also think his whole OMGUS section against Sleepy and then me, continually failed to give any reason why either of us is actually scum is pretty bad. Eventually he comes up with "I don't think she's trying to find scum." 10 pages later, still with no evidence to back it up.
I've talked about how shitty your momo read is and also you have like a lot of scumposts. The vote/unvote incident you're referring to is an arbitrary instance that you're trying to attach scum motivation to so your read can make sense. That's why some shit that happened on like page 3 is the strongest point of your "read" on me.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:45 am

Post by davesaz »

Sheep, pop quiz -- who were you voting / scumreading before you (apparently randomly) decided to iso Gerry?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:46 am

Post by davesaz »

@Zach, kind of a repeat question. I'll be slightly more direct this time.

Pick a scummy post of Fenchurch.
Quote it, and say exactly why you think that specific post is scummy.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1249, Fro99er wrote:Zach why is Sleepy scum?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Scumhunting is easy to fake... really ADVANCED MAFIA scumhunting, that dumb logic-y shit that people lap up. It's just a matter of being able to construct townposts.

@dave when I get home I'll do that.

@Fro99er Uh you give a lot of people town passes for nothing but Sleepy is scum because he hasn't really tried to sort me he just acted like he did? And that works. But I don't really trust you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1247, davesaz wrote:1. My sheep vote is an attempt at behavior modification. Probably won't work, but it also contributes to part 2.

2. The sheep interaction is a sorting mechanism and needs to run its course.

3. Good suggestion. Would you be up for mirroring it by looking at the Zach wagon?
1. Meh.
2. I never questioned the interaction, I questioned the sidelined vote.
3. I already called Zach a town lean, so, no, probably not. My ISO is tiny, don't make me repeat reads ;)
In post 1248, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 1245, Fro99er wrote:It basically boils down to "he isn't scumhunting"
"He isn't scumhunting" is probably the crux of most cases I've ever made :)

Scumhunting is the one thing that town have to do and scum have to fake. And then the reason why I'm feeling less strong on it, is that Zach kinda implied that he might not scumhunt that much as town either, at least not in any way that I would consider scumhunting.

I've been over it already, but I still think that one point in particular was a scummy action. If you see other players move votes off someone, do you automatically decide 'oh that player must be town'? Without having seen any evidence for it yourself - would you declare them to be seeming town? The fact that Zach was willing to shows that he actually doesn't care about figuring out who is town. Even if you find scumhunting hard, that doesn't seem a thought process town would have.

I also think his whole OMGUS section against Sleepy and then me, continually failed to give any reason why either of us is actually scum is pretty bad. Eventually he comes up with
"I don't think she's trying to find scum."
10 pages later, still with no evidence to back it up.
:wink:

@Fen - do you townread jjh? I could do with more jjh voting.
You can keep at the Zach angle as a side convo, but I'd like your vote moved.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:25 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1255, davesaz wrote:Sheep, pop quiz -- who were you voting / scumreading before you (apparently randomly) decided to iso Gerry?
i saw jjh's thoughts about gerry which seemed reasonable and i decided to look at gerry since his iso is pretty short

my only scumreads were hip/kat, some people like zach and you i dont have a read on yet
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:26 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1253, davesaz wrote:Oh look, a pagetop with content. Is that by accident or are you trying to change your ways?
accident

does nsg want to explain her read on me?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:38 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

lmao what if i stole one of kat or gerry's post restrictions and used it in a newbie
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:41 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

this is a rushed list of where im at

basically always town:
momo
froggo

towny:
jjh

townleany:
boon

scumleany:
hip
kat

scummy:
gerry
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:41 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1259, Thor665 wrote: 2. I never questioned the interaction, I questioned the sidelined vote.
3. I already called Zach a town lean, so, no, probably not. My ISO is tiny, don't make me repeat reads ;)
For 2, leaving the vote there is part of the interaction. I know full well that it's not contributing to another wagon. Is there some hurry that my vote is actually needed somewhere else?
For 3, no the point is what do you think about the votes, not what you think about Zach. I'm approaching your question about jjh that way, analyze the votes on the wagon.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:54 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1232, Katsuki wrote:
UNVOTE, VOTE: ZACH
UNVOTE:
VOTE: zach
To be clear: quack
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 1210, Zachstralkita wrote:hebichan is striking me as off this game because I feel like she was a stronger presence as town. But I think she wasn't feeling well or smth?

I dont have a keyboard right now. It's really hard to be as present as when I do. It's really annoying tbh.

This shading shade is not the zach I know. :cry:
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Fenchurch »

I don't think I have to say it, but there's evidence why it's true for Zach, whereas he just claims the same with absolutely nothing to back it up. wink wink.
In post 1259, Thor665 wrote:@Fen - do you townread jjh? I could do with more jjh voting.
You can keep at the Zach angle as a side convo, but I'd like your vote moved.
I go back and forth on jjh. When he answered me in and said that he'll share opinions when he's more confident of them, that seemed reasonable to me. I also think it's reasonable that he seems to be trying to get more a balance in the game and hear from the less readable people.

On the other hand, I don't know how he's townreading Kats. And the fact that he has 'too many townreads' could be a scumtell... when I'm scum, I find it a lot easier to give townreads than scumreads. I could carry on about individual things he's done... but the point is that nothing I think about him is conclusive.

What's your reason for townlean on Zach? And for you, what is the main reason for jjh being scum?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

hebichan you've wounded me so much.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 1267, Fenchurch wrote:is that nothing I think about him is conclusive.
Actually just to add; the thing he picked up about hiplop in seemed valid, and like it would come from a town point of view.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:26 am

Post by hebichan »

fyi- still more open to jjh lynch, but seems to be losing pushers.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 1038, davesaz wrote:I'd like to poke sheep a bit though. One of my teammates has a hard scum read there and begged me to pursue it. :cool:
dave
, I noticed this on reading back, although afterwards you also said it was a policy vote/sorting mechanism. Which is it, and if there was a hard scumread, what was it based on?

Also
In post 1017, davesaz wrote:To people townreading momo -- this is a game he modded. How does someone who modded a game I was in, saw me vote a gimmick, knows I was town in that game, have that as the reason I'm not town here? (Is he just wrong, or does he know he's wrong???)
momo
- I don't think you ever responded to this post. Comments?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:33 am

Post by momo »

In post 1265, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1232, Katsuki wrote:
UNVOTE, VOTE: ZACH
UNVOTE:
In post 1266, hebichan wrote:
In post 1210, Zachstralkita wrote:hebichan is striking me as off this game because I feel like she was a stronger presence as town. But I think she wasn't feeling well or smth?

I dont have a keyboard right now. It's really hard to be as present as when I do. It's really annoying tbh.

This shading shade is not the zach I know. :cry:
Thank you, thank you very much.....y'all are open to good scumhunting...I like that
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:36 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

shut the fuck up momo
To be clear: quack
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:38 am

Post by momo »

In post 1017, davesaz wrote:To people townreading momo -- this is a game he modded. How does someone who modded a game I was in, saw me vote a gimmick, knows I was town in that game, have that as the reason I'm not town here? (Is he just wrong, or does he know he's wrong???)
Okay...Being honest, I totally forgot who was voting tone...just that he/she was nk'd N1...

this coupled with your vote on sheep for behavior makes me more than inclined to change my mind

in fact, in my rainbow post, i mentioned you were getting better and that the read WAS susceptible to change

This is enough for me..you can be a townlean now

Btw, post-game, feel like telling me how you play really, beyond just neutral...because it's really annoying that people can't get a read on you
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”