Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 3461, singersigner wrote:OMFG IT TOOK ME TO CRL-F GUILTY TO REALIZE THAT HE'D BEEN REFERRING TO HIM AS ADENINE FUCKING SCUM FUCK
?
In post 3461, singersigner wrote:However VCA shows Aneninen voted for RC first
That was an RVS. Actually, if my memories are correct, long ago RC and me RVS-ed each other all the time. (I should have known that something was wrong when he RVS-ed someone else lol.)
In post 3461, singersigner wrote:What're the chances all three scum wagoned the same townie right out of the gate...
Whom are you thinking about?
In post 3461, singersigner wrote:Mastina's comments about Aneninen...837 feels like withholding from Aneninen...consistent scumread but never truly pushing, always calling other people out for not pushing. Devil's advocate: could be trying to get a wagon going on someone other than his scumbuddy...
Mind her later change. At the end of the Day she started buddy-ing me.
In post 3461, singersigner wrote:I'm bored, I feel like this game stagnated and I'll take responsibility for losing steam once we nailed 2/3 scum. I think at this point we just need to agree on a plan and Take 2 tomorrow if we have to.
Why do you think we're stalled?
Long ago, I had a tell called Unexpected Gamestall. Do you think it's happening? (Caveat: that tell is about 2 years old.)

________

We need to decide
(1) which plan we should follow, the original one (lynch RC, give the Vengeful to someone scummy) or GL's (give the Vengeful to someone scummy and make him Vengekill RC).
(2) whom do we give the Vengeful.

Unelect

Elect: Ghostlin

Willing to elect GuiltyLion or self as well.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

Post-edit.
In post 3474, vonflare wrote:What
What what?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 3473, Aneninen wrote:Is that normal from Creature?
very
eddie cane
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:14 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 3476, Aneninen wrote:Post-edit.
In post 3474, vonflare wrote:What
What what?
is the counterspell thing just the mod trolling?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Katyusha »

yes the counterspell thing is just mod trolling can we move on to important things

vonflare what's your take on ghostlin
eddie cane
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 3435, Katyusha wrote:Was just wondering how this evolved
Like, specifically regarding those things? It hasn't, really. I just started finding things that you were doing that I read as town
In post 3458, Smocaine wrote:I HAVE NOT MENTIONED BEING COACHED IN ANY WAY EVEN ONCe, YOU TAKE THAT BACK EP
sorry. just a little teasing :<
In post 3464, singersigner wrote:My scumread on him is not just based on thinking that he's reading but not responding, it's that coupled with the fact that he has 13 posts in the entire game. My paranoid-ass says that no matter WHAT content is involved, lurking scum win games. That being said, this response makes sense that he was catching up from that point and did proceed to make a meatier post than the "joke." There's just not enough content in those 13 posts to base a substantial read.
Thank you for bringing this fact up just now?? Only after I contested you about it? Like-- "hey okay, my scumread now has no water, better back it up with this new thing so I can keep having it"
In post 3464, singersigner wrote:Well you would as you're in the list, but it'd be pretty easy to include his buddy with a 100% read rate knowing he would be bullshitting either way.
that being said, I think this is a pretty town thing to say.

@Aneninen:
re: srceen, I think it's a plausible bus. There was no way mastina would have made it alive with chesskid anywhere in the game.
re: GL, thanks for those interaction things, I really liked that.
re: SS, so basically the logic is "if he were scum, some other people would have caught him by now" ?????? that seems ridiculous.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:57 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 3480, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 3464, singersigner wrote:My scumread on him is not just based on thinking that he's reading but not responding, it's that coupled with the fact that he has 13 posts in the entire game. My paranoid-ass says that no matter WHAT content is involved, lurking scum win games. That being said, this response makes sense that he was catching up from that point and did proceed to make a meatier post than the "joke." There's just not enough content in those 13 posts to base a substantial read.
Thank you for bringing this fact up just now?? Only after I contested you about it? Like-- "hey okay, my scumread now has no water, better back it up with this new thing so I can keep having it"
Sure. I mean, it's not like I didn't request more activity from you already. And it's not like it's any secret you have the least participation in the game. Do you think I am pulling this out of my ass just because you haven't been around for a week to defend yourself?
In post 3475, Aneninen wrote:
In post 3461, singersigner wrote:OMFG IT TOOK ME TO CRL-F GUILTY TO REALIZE THAT HE'D BEEN REFERRING TO HIM AS ADENINE FUCKING SCUM FUCK
?
So I was trying to see who RC and mastina address more or less frequently. When I searched for your name "Anen" it barely came up in RC's ISO, and it wasn't until I started doing it with GuiltyLion that I noticed he referred to you as "Adenine."

In post 3461, singersigner wrote:However VCA shows Aneninen voted for RC first
That was an RVS. Actually, if my memories are correct, long ago RC and me RVS-ed each other all the time. (I should have known that something was wrong when he RVS-ed someone else lol.)
Fair...I'm also not sure why I called it VCA...I don't know how to do VCA...I really just meant "looking at votes."

In post 3461, singersigner wrote:What're the chances all three scum wagoned the same townie right out of the gate...
Whom are you thinking about?
You, RC, and mastina were all on Reck for a few votecounts at the beginning. I don't know if I believe that as I'm starting to convince myself you're town, but. Flushing things out...

In post 3461, singersigner wrote:Mastina's comments about Aneninen...837 feels like withholding from Aneninen...consistent scumread but never truly pushing, always calling other people out for not pushing. Devil's advocate: could be trying to get a wagon going on someone other than his scumbuddy...
Mind her later change. At the end of the Day she started buddy-ing me.
Yeah...I started not paying attention, but that's fair.

In post 3461, singersigner wrote:I'm bored, I feel like this game stagnated and I'll take responsibility for losing steam once we nailed 2/3 scum. I think at this point we just need to agree on a plan and Take 2 tomorrow if we have to.
Why do you think we're stalled?
Long ago, I had a tell called Unexpected Gamestall. Do you think it's happening? (Caveat: that tell is about 2 years old.)
To be honest, I think we're stalled because we've caught two scum, and are trying to be the most efficient to find the third but since that's not happening instantly it's just like...why not just lynch RC already, amirite.

________

We need to decide
(1) which plan we should follow, the original one (lynch RC, give the Vengeful to someone scummy) or GL's (give the Vengeful to someone scummy and make him Vengekill RC).
(2) whom do we give the Vengeful.

Unelect

Elect: Ghostlin

Willing to elect GuiltyLion or self as well.
I honestly think we should give it to someone scummy and have them shoot RC if they're not scum.
That way if we accidentally give it to scum, they don't have the night to strategize (I had to google that word's spelling because it keeps telling me it's wrong wtf) what to do with it
I'm a fucking idiot.

Now I'm back to it really not mattering as long as anyone who gets it agrees they're shooting RC.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

elect: Ghostlin

enjoy the Super Bowl everyone! I'll get to this tonight
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 3481, singersigner wrote:Sure. I mean, it's not like I didn't request more activity from you already. And it's not like it's any secret you have the least participation in the game. Do you think I am pulling this out of my ass just because you haven't been around for a week to defend yourself?
You're right-- that was kind of rude of me in hindsight, and I do apologize.

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Katyusha »

OK so with Cabd flipping scum I'm pretty sure the fact Hindu doesn't like scum doesn't actually matter and that defcon just got 3 scum pms unless my cabd meta is wrong. fairly sure they'd rather have llamarble on town than hindu and hebi isn't good scum so they'd never give her scum

just saying in case anyone was taking that into account for their ghostlin read
eddie cane
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Breaking my non-mafoa related rule to say I went to school with Nick Foles.

Just saying.

We were practically acquaintances.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

SleepyKrew would like me to inform you all that llamarble would be in white flag either way.

--implosion
provided
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Katyusha »

Mmh. So I guess that makes my point more likely true? the point is basically that we should really just be reading ghostlin from here and not based off of role pm choices

there was something else i wanted to say btw hang on ep
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 3480, Errantparabola wrote:Like, specifically regarding those things? It hasn't, really. I just started finding things that you were doing that I read as town
Yeah - you said you were reevaluating so I was just wondering if that actually gave you pause and wanted to see the full thought process there but if you didn't follow up there's nothing to prod.

but yeah i have nothing to add - i think the way you've been engaging me is more town that not, unless you're trying to save me as like an endgame pocket ml or something and are backtracking because you don't feel i'm lynchable just yet but that doesnt make sense as a scum trajectory

really think we just win this on ghostlin
eddie cane
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I lost a friend somewhere alone in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 3489, RadiantCowbells wrote:I lost a friend somewhere alone in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life
eddie cane
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 3480, Errantparabola wrote:re: srceen, I think it's a plausible bus. There was no way mastina would have made it alive with chesskid anywhere in the game.
re: GL, thanks for those interaction things, I really liked that.
re: SS, so basically the logic is "if he were scum, some other people would have caught him by now" ?????? that seems ridiculous.
As for Srceenshot: I wouldn't rule that out entirely, but Srceenplay had been scumreading way before Chesskind threw that Elli-tell in.
As for Something_Smart: I explained something else. His gameplay is weirdly slow or slowly weird, suit yourself. But if this were very far from his townplay, someone must have told it us by now. Who has some useful direct meta about him anyway?

Singersinger-mix.
In post 3481, singersigner wrote:So I was trying to see who RC and mastina address more or less frequently. When I searched for your name "Anen" it barely came up in RC's ISO, and it wasn't until I started doing it with GuiltyLion that I noticed he referred to you as "Adenine."
RC keeps thinking I'm building DNA.
On the other hand, I doubt a scum would fake things like these.
In post 3481, singersigner wrote:You, RC, and mastina were all on Reck for a few votecounts at the beginning. I don't know if I believe that as I'm starting to convince myself you're town, but. Flushing things out...
As for any early-votes for Reckoner: that might have happened because Reckoner had posted that the Firebringer/RC swap had been a tell. Also, my team told me that it had been scummy. However, who else was on Reckoner?
In post 3481, singersigner wrote:To be honest, I think we're stalled because we've caught two scum, and are trying to be the most efficient to find the third but since that's not happening instantly it's just like...why not just lynch RC already, amirite.
I'd still say, lynch RC, give the Vengeful to someone else.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Adenine I just want you to know you're the most important pigeon in my life.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 3492, RadiantCowbells wrote:Adenine I just want you to know you're the most important pigeon in my life.
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Katyusha »

Anenien the setup is most likely all vanilla you realize that right

There shouldn’t be an issue in lynching someone and venging rc. I’m positive
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Katyusha »

Unless that person is dumb enough to like hero vig someone and they’re not scum

please don’t do that, that’s called “gamethrowing”
eddie cane
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

The summary of my reads right now.

<towniest>

Creature, Singersinger
Srceenplay
Chesskid
Katyusha, BigYoshiFan
Something_Smart
ErrantParabola
GuiltyLion, Ghostlin
<scummiest>

I don't think I could salvage anything more out of the game right now.

So, unless someone has something important to do, let's decide which plan to follow and move on.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Post-edit
In post 3493, Katyusha wrote:
In post 3492, RadiantCowbells wrote:Adenine I just want you to know you're the most important pigeon in my life.
(With no sarcasm)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Aaaaa that's lovely!