Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Emily »

so you believe your hood with Hopkirk is a town/town hood?

How did you come to that conclusion?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1123, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1121, Emily wrote:
In post 1111, Hopkirk wrote:Why would you head say no ever, is there something wrong with it?
well my head says I should take my time to read over the game, figure out which pairings of villains make sense and whether flow trap is one of them.

my heart is fairly vulnerable to confident men with easy smiles and lots of charisma and it says I should follow you.

Could you help me catch up ?

What are the pairings in the game that are known? What happened on Day One?
You mean the hoods?

Well, Mo claimed neighbors with your predecessor. Bugs and Vanders claimed neighbors. I’m assuming that monkey/GB is neighbors with Flow, since I’m in a hood with Hopkirk and Andante flipped friendly neighbor.

....i think there is scum between bugs/vander... >>> that implies vanders is scum.

i think also the 2nd scum is in loki/hopkirk -- i think thats a reach.

also i was gonna say before that hopkirk and loki could be alligned here as scum but that cant be true anymore. so that really is eh wack.

thats why i was thinking it could be vanders/robert unless ther is scum between nem/flow?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1111, Hopkirk wrote:Why would you head say no ever, is there something wrong with it?
well my head says I should take my time to read over the game, figure out which pairings of villains make sense and whether flow trap is one of them.

my heart is fairly vulnerable to confident men with easy smiles and lots of charisma and it says I should follow you.

You mean the hoods?

Well, Mo claimed neighbors with your predecessor. Bugs and Vanders claimed neighbors. I’m assuming that monkey/GB is neighbors with Flow, since I’m in a hood with Hopkirk and Andante flipped friendly neighbor.

....i think there is scum between bugs/vander... >>> that implies vanders is scum.

also i was gonna say before that hopkirk and loki could be alligned here as scum but that cant be true anymore. so that really is eh wack.

thats why i was thinking it could be vanders/robert unless ther is scum between nem/flow?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

@loki .

u didnt answer my question..

if u think flow is scum.. who are they scum wit. because in ur reads u gave to emily... u listed everyone as town
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1125, Emily wrote:so you believe your hood with Hopkirk is a town/town hood?

How did you come to that conclusion?
I’ve seen both his town and scumgames. I was confident on him even more than Andante. Plus, his posts in our PT are extremely towie. He asks a lot of questions, makes reads, has done plenty of solving, etc. I’d pretty much bet the game on town!Hopkirk.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1126, GrandpaMo wrote:

You mean the hoods?

Your reads aren’t really much better than Flow’s. Again, you are throwing everyone but you out there as possible scum.

Like do you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk or don’t you?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1119, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 468, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 462, Andante wrote:when you entered saying I claimed maf in the hood...
But he knows you can’t possibly be fn then. Scum has no reason to rolefish their neighbour. So if bugs is scum, he knows for certain two townies who can’t possibly be fn right?
u implying that i dont know that andante could be fn is an assumption that came from like hey we are neighbors hence why he should know that u arent fn. also the use of "he knows for certain two townies" that just further justifies that u see urself town with andante in ur hood.
In post 476, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 471, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 470, GrandpaMo wrote:
But he knows you can’t possibly be fn then. Scum has no reason to rolefish their neighbour. So if bugs is scum, he knows for certain two townies who can’t possibly be fn right?
this was never real... look at what i said
im confused why you are taking memes as hypotheticals lol.
I’m starting a fact. You obviously know your neighbor can’t be fn. Town neighbor only knows one player who can’t be, scum knows two and actual fn knows neither.
In post 481, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 331, GrandpaMo wrote:can i say that its obvious who the neighbors are lmfao. like i have 2 in mind and its suprisingly obsious the more i think bout it. or is that tmi :eyes:
How is that obvious? We only know of two because you outed yours.
i actually was thinking exactly bout [you and andante] and wifoming the 2nd one for bait [me and Robert] (meaning i never had a 2nd one in thought lol)
In post 591, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 543, Andante wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
Idk about that, I played a similar game but it had different tprs and scum didn’t figure it out until much later but yeah, this is why we shouldn’t out hoods.

Possible exception is if you’re town getting run up and are extremely convinced your neighbor isn’t. Otherwise bad idea.
come on this seems like yall are so alligned!! the quote from andante and you come out together saying the same thing-- plus andante makes it seem they are the neighbor
In post 592, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote:not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
How can we take seriously anything you’ve said so far in this game? First you claim Andante is your neighbor who confessed to being scum, then the weird bugs’ fake fn CC thing and now this. You have done so much gambiting so far in this game, I honestly can’t tell when or what your saying is on the level or not.
In post 614, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

VOTE: andante
I think since Andante is clearly not your neighbor, this is scum rolefishing for fn.

VOTE: GrandpaMo
u discretly said that i was not neighbors with andante and u said this is scum rolefishing for fn which signifies the read even more to make it believable. i just thought it was so obvious that yall were alligned hence why i thought the kill was going to be on maybe hopkirk>>> but i did at one point think hopkirk and flow could be alligned and george baily afk neighbor lol

See I don’t really see why you get Andante being my neighbor from any of this. I also think that once Andante flipped, it should already be obvious. So I’m also having trouble believing you don’t actually know exactly who my neighbor is.
hope this gives u more insight

also...

i think what a good play and i was thinking bout doing it... is that like i was gonna hard claim neighbors with andante lol and never let that go... i tried meming in the beginning wit it but now i was in a predictment to actually fake slip as town to out that me and andante were neighbors and i was really thinking bout doing this just because my neighbor was afk... and it would confuse the mafia to some point. and i was thinking at that time that maybe i had enough time for loki to understand (since i thought they were neighbors) to know what i was doing... understanidng that scum wouldnt really intentionally meme twice in the game unless used for wifom purposes.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:@loki .

if u think flow is scum.. who are they scum wit. because in ur reads u gave to emily... u listed everyone as town
ur deflecting my question by asking me questions :///

pls answer and i will answer
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1130, Loki Dokie wrote:

You mean the hoods?

Your reads aren’t really much better than Flow’s. Again, you are throwing everyone but you out there as possible scum.

yk what im gonna answer regardless...because what is this quote-

im sorry but why would i claim scum if im town. if you have a reason to scumread me go ahead LOL im not gonna scumread myself.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I still don’t understand why you thought this specifically?

First you think I’m neighbors with Andante for mindmelding and before you found out Hopkirk was my neigbor, you had us both as the scumteam? How does that even make sense. unless you’re now going to argue that you actually sr Andante - who’s solve was exactly you/Flow and just happened to be the nk?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1132, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:@loki .

ur deflecting my question by asking me questions :///

pls answer and i will answer
I think probably you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1021, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1002, GrandpaMo wrote:i retracted my scumread on loki
Do did I. You misrepresented me.
In post 1022, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1004, GrandpaMo wrote:i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
It's not like I was very active or any good on EM. You are being misleading again.
In post 1023, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1000, GrandpaMo wrote:i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting.
WOW you are such a liar, it is YOU who didn't comment on anything until I started thinking you were scum, then all you did was trying to defend yourself. You weren't trying to solve the game.
In post 1037, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1028, GrandpaMo wrote:u didnt talk at all during the night.
At that point I stopped talking because I wouldn't talk to scum, but the last message was mine all time, you said nothing.
@Mo, you have to admit this doesn’t really look too great.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1133, GrandpaMo wrote:

You mean the hoods?

im sorry but why would i claim scum if im town. if you have a reason to scumread me go ahead LOL im not gonna scumread myself.
I asked you if you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk because you aren’t mentioning a single tr, same as Flow. Do you think Flow is town and if you’ve already answered this, then plz link/quote. because I’d really love to understand why.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1119, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 476, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 471, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 470, GrandpaMo wrote:
this was never real... look at what i said
im confused why you are taking memes as hypotheticals lol.
I’m starting a fact. You obviously know your neighbor can’t be fn. Town neighbor only knows one player who can’t be, scum knows two and actual fn knows neither.
In post 481, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 331, GrandpaMo wrote:can i say that its obvious who the neighbors are lmfao. like i have 2 in mind and its suprisingly obsious the more i think bout it. or is that tmi :eyes:
How is that obvious? We only know of two because you outed yours.
In post 591, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 543, Andante wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
Idk about that, I played a similar game but it had different tprs and scum didn’t figure it out until much later but yeah, this is why we shouldn’t out hoods.

Possible exception is if you’re town getting run up and are extremely convinced your neighbor isn’t. Otherwise bad idea.
In post 592, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote:not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
How can we take seriously anything you’ve said so far in this game? First you claim Andante is your neighbor who confessed to being scum, then the weird bugs’ fake fn CC thing and now this. You have done so much gambiting so far in this game, I honestly can’t tell when or what your saying is on the level or not.
In post 614, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

VOTE: andante
I think since Andante is clearly not your neighbor, this is scum rolefishing for fn.

VOTE: GrandpaMo
See I don’t really see why you get Andante being my neighbor from any of this. I also think that once Andante flipped, it should already be obvious. So I’m also having trouble believing you don’t actually know exactly who my neighbor is.
@Mo why no comment on any of this? I mean Emily can verify if this is true or not, right?
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1129, Loki Dokie wrote:I’ve seen both his town and scumgames. I was confident on him even more than Andante. Plus, his posts in our PT are extremely towie. He asks a lot of questions, makes reads, has done plenty of solving, etc. I’d pretty much bet the game on town!Hopkirk.
How did he decide you were town as well?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1134, Loki Dokie wrote:I still don’t understand why you thought this specifically?

First you think I’m neighbors with Andante for mindmelding and before you found out Hopkirk was my neigbor, you had us both as the scumteam? How does that even make sense. unless you’re now going to argue that you actually sr Andante - who’s solve was exactly you/Flow and just happened to be the nk?
i had yall both alligned in the beginning of DAY TWO not one that yall were scum hopefully that clears it up. i never scumread andante... i just wanted to play wit them

hear i will write this in baby steps.

i think that you and andate are neighbors DAY 1 >>> Conform to NOT knowing the neighbors through day 2 >>> thought the push the late push of EoD on day 1 to day 2 was scummy coming from you + loki since you both seem alligned >>> concluded that you could be both scum >>> that theory is now retracted because you said you were neighbors with hopkirk.

does that make sense?
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1138, Loki Dokie wrote:@Mo why no comment on any of this? I mean Emily can verify if this is true or not, right?
I'm sorry, what would you like me to verify?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1117, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1090, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1084, Emily wrote:
In post 1076, GrandpaMo wrote:how much experience u have @emily

I'm not the most experienced - my friend recommended this website to me and said replacing in would be a quick way to get started.

Is there a good summary of what's happened so far?
I’m town, Hopkirk is like almost certainly town. I think you are and tl leaning Vanders as well. I think Flow is extremely likely to be scum.

I think based off of what Hopkirk said about Vanders hating bussing, I think he’s very likely town if Flow flips scum.

HEM would be townlock if Flow flips scum. I think Flow is scum because he basically said that HEM + Anyone else except for him could be scum. The lack of even a single confident tr is extremely scum indicative.

u literally just called everyone town. if u think flow is scum... who is flow scum wit??? me??? but u just said i wasnt s/s wit flow.
You said I called “everyone” town in this post but that is obviously not the case. Why didn’t you just state the facts, which is that I called Flow scum and everybody but YOU town?

Yeah, I reevaluated after I read those series of posts from Robert and you seem to not be sr Flow. Vanders reassessing pings townie to me, so unless Robert was outright lying and I really don’t think so, I think the VFP thing could potentially be to throw us off and Emily seems pretty townie so far.

Flow isn’t doing ANYTHING, so why do you think he’s town?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1136, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1021, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1002, GrandpaMo wrote:i retracted my scumread on loki
Do did I. You misrepresented me.
In post 1022, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1004, GrandpaMo wrote:i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
It's not like I was very active or any good on EM. You are being misleading again.
In post 1023, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1000, GrandpaMo wrote:i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting.
WOW you are such a liar, it is YOU who didn't comment on anything until I started thinking you were scum, then all you did was trying to defend yourself. You weren't trying to solve the game.
In post 1037, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1028, GrandpaMo wrote:u didnt talk at all during the night.
At that point I stopped talking because I wouldn't talk to scum, but the last message was mine all time, you said nothing.
@Mo, you have to admit this doesn’t really look too great.
@Emily
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1137, Loki Dokie wrote:

You mean the hoods?

I asked you if you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk because you aren’t mentioning a single tr, same as Flow. Do you think Flow is town and if you’ve already answered this, then plz link/quote. because I’d really love to understand why.
i did multiple times... i said i have a town lean on you lol.

i put robert back to null since of our replacement.

and i did townread hopkirk but there is a way they could be scum
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1139, Emily wrote:
In post 1129, Loki Dokie wrote:I’ve seen both his town and scumgames. I was confident on him even more than Andante. Plus, his posts in our PT are extremely towie. He asks a lot of questions, makes reads, has done plenty of solving, etc. I’d pretty much bet the game on town!Hopkirk.
How did he decide you were town as well?
He also knows my meta as well. But he probably should be the one to answer that.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1142, Loki Dokie wrote:

I'm not the most experienced - my friend recommended this website to me and said replacing in would be a quick way to get started.

I’m town, Hopkirk is like almost certainly town. I think you are and tl leaning Vanders as well. I think Flow is extremely likely to be scum.

I think based off of what Hopkirk said about Vanders hating bussing, I think he’s very likely town if Flow flips scum.

HEM would be townlock if Flow flips scum. I think Flow is scum because he basically said that HEM + Anyone else except for him could be scum. The lack of even a single confident tr is extremely scum indicative.

u literally just called everyone town. if u think flow is scum... who is flow scum wit??? me??? but u just said i wasnt s/s wit flow.
You said I called “everyone” town in this post but that is obviously not the case. Why didn’t you just state the facts, which is that I called Flow scum and everybody but YOU town?

Yeah, I reevaluated after I read those series of posts from Robert and you seem to not be sr Flow. Vanders reassessing pings townie to me, so unless Robert was outright lying and I really don’t think so, I think the VFP thing could potentially be to throw us off and Emily seems pretty townie so far.

i never said they were town x.x im just trying find the scumcase on flow because idk why this random bw was built outta anywhere.

u said i wasnt s/s (i can quote that post) with flow so you townread me if flow flips scum correct????

so yes its everyone including me calling town.

ur reads are not adding up again loki :/
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Emily »

Loki, I like you a lot more than Hopkirk and I wish I could trust him like I feel I can trust you.

How confident are you that Flow is scum? I worry for our town if Flow is a mis-elimination here.

Who makes sense in your mind for Flow's partner?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1144, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1137, Loki Dokie wrote:

You mean the hoods?

i did multiple times... i said i have a town lean on you lol.

i put robert back to null since of our replacement.

and i did townread hopkirk but there is a way they could be scum
Did you explain why you don’t think Flow is scum? You claimed you did but I can’t find that post.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1146, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1142, Loki Dokie wrote:

i never said they were town x.x im just trying find the scumcase on flow because idk why this random bw was built outta anywhere.

u said i wasnt s/s (i can quote that post) with flow so you townread me if flow flips scum correct????

so yes its everyone including me calling town.

ur reads are not adding up again loki :/
Only because you’re ignoring the fact that I literally just said that Robert’s series of posts caused me to reevaluate. My reads add up just fine to apparently everyone but you.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”