pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

So Im back to thinking moi is town again.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Why?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Whats his scum motivation?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1223, pisskop wrote:and pere couldhave been town, or even a mason, but he wasnt.
How do you know this as fact?
V/LA on Weekends
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1214, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1208, Infinity 324 wrote:Can you at least give cursory lip service to my towncase on real?
Do you want me to say that I generally don’t give much attention at all to Town-cases especially with no flipped scum?
Sure
Also question – do you have any experience with Scum Realeo? Because you acknowledge that you understand the concept that meta reviews must make use of both sides at in regards to me.
It's not a meta argument.

Don’t see why what you quoted isn’t easily replicable as scum …
You could say that for most towntells, but it's just unlikely that scum would both think to do that exact thing and have the confidence to pull it off believably.
This sentence basically says nothing concrete about his alignment but something about his playstyle which is NAI.
Being scum will inherently affect the way people bring up accusations and the way they play the game in general-- the scumhunting playstyle shining through here indicates he's genuinely scumhunting imo.
Also unsure that what you boil down to “Why would scum back off when they find they might have made a mistake?” which is what any smart scum does. So pretty NAI to me.
I don't think that scum would think they made a mistake there. It's actually quite easy for scum to continue a push on someone who's being blatantly anti-town.
Question on this – why should I remember Princess Bride vis-a-vie your thoughts on RVS when IIRC you replaced a slot Day 2?
Nope, I was in the game from the start. I guess you don't remember it :)
There is no such thing a Town LAMIST. The fact that you are trying to peddle what ostensibly should be a sign of scum trying too hard makes my head spin here.
I LAMIST as town all the time

Pointing out your contributions to getting the game going is a natural human thing to do. Like 'ha, I'm being productive!'.
Um, whut? The thing you are quoting makes very, very little sense and trying to ascribe that only Town can be perceptive is bad.
In general, scum doesn't really care enough to try to go deep and pick out small things just to look town. With how town tends to play, it's easy enough to look town without doing that.
Have you ever played with Fate? Katsuki? Camn? This is trying to ascribe playstyle to an alignment and is bad.
It's certainly not intentionally playing dumb, if that's what you're trying to say.

I'm making a general comment about scum strategy on this site in my experience, of course there are going to be exceptions, but any tell has exceptions.
That pile of posting leads to a strong Town read for you on Realeo?
Yes

I don't want to get into a long argument, but I didn't like how you just straight ignored it originally.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1227, pisskop wrote:Whats his scum motivation?
Scum motivation for what?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1228, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1223, pisskop wrote:and pere couldhave been town, or even a mason, but he wasnt.
How do you know this as fact?
Im the neighborhood watch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1230, Infinity 324 wrote:
Anything.

His behavior?

umm, for instance, voting me and then unvoting what was (at the time) a semi-viable wagon?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

What are you talking about
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:43 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1232, pisskop wrote:
In post 1230, Infinity 324 wrote:
Anything.

His behavior?

umm, for instance, voting me and then unvoting what was (at the time) a semi-viable wagon?
I actually don't see this. At the time MoI was voting you, you had 3 votes and shos had 2. MoI switched to shos' wagon, effectively switching the numbers. He then stays on the shos(who is now conftown) wagon until deadline. How does that show town motivation?
V/LA on Weekends
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

innocent until guilty.

show scum motivation
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I have townreads on a bunch of other people. There's your 'scum motviation'

I'm actually curious though cause I can't read that guy for my life
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

I think his motivations make more sense than his actions. I just dont really see him being scum, but I could iso him. I was trying to avoid doing that this game
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1206, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also Lane's needs serious answers from Realeo.
Pay attention that I have used the word
towny
instead of
town
Adjective.
Idk. My towny {almost50,kuroi,not_chara} is ded and PeregineV flusters me. Let's work together if you're town and I'm wrong this whole time.
Are they towny? Positive. Are they town? Null. Why I nulled them despite I see them towny? Simple, if I try to townread my scumread as part of my self sanity-check, then I also try to scumread my townread as part of my sanity-check

And remember the context, I'm not exactly making declaration. I'm making comparison against peregineV. The dead towny against the alive scummy--why the scummy is alive?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1205, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Realeo
– Here’s my issue with your reads lists.
In post 1184, Realeo wrote:From town to scum {pisskop,lane/MOI,Shadow,Vedith,PeregineV}

So if PeregineV is scum {Shadow,Vedith,PeregineV}

If peregineev is town {lane/MOI,Shadow,Vedith}
First if Peregrine is scum you have a both Shaddow and Peregrine suspecting Infinity and Infinity also cross suspecting both of those. As I’ve said before while bussing in these sorts of reads lists isn’t impossible (Given they are just fluff with no voting or anything behind them) I don’t see scum working so hard to distance / bus each other given that they simply need a +1 Town net killed at Night to win.
It might be a gambit to make people less like to shoot within that threesome but that’s a pretty convoluted explanation at this point in time.

Secondly your teams don’t make tons of sense in light of this you floated earlier …
My darling, it should be implicitly obvious that the list I ginve is my D1 read minus the death. I already told you that I already said that I haven't do associative read and I haven't made D2 read. I already gave my list {Shadow,Vedith,Perev} but Shadow asked me to make two lists, so I just modify them.
In post 1148, Realeo wrote:Am I the only one who is speculating that Moi is SM, Shadow is barricading goon? and that Moi shoot Shadow is just some crazy gambit?

I mean, I can't justify them by direct accusation, but I can justify them by POE.
If you are Town and really thought “Hey, maybe my Town reads are borked” and honestly dropped this theory I would think your 3 Scum depth chart would reflect that more strongly than the “Maybe it can be MoI with Shaddow” that your scenario with Peregrine as Town presents it.
I think it should be obvious by this point that I like to throw random things for feedback. Remember my d1 clash of pisskop v Realeo? If I actually believe in that read, I would tunnel at you already like I did at shos.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

Any questions? This feels de ja vu. I made the first strike at making reads and I got attacked for it. D1 repeats =/

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Ok I'm not doing this anymore. I need to know if there's even enough people considering a strand in Realeo. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of what he says honestly makes no sense to me. considering this is potentially last strand I'm not going to bother if there's no support for strand. That will be my kill spot though.

Consider me on Pere with pisskop
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I think it's time for the masons to claim.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1241, lane0168 wrote:Ok I'm not doing this anymore. I need to know if there's even enough people considering a strand in Realeo. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of what he says honestly makes no sense to me. considering this is potentially last strand I'm not going to bother if there's no support for strand. That will be my kill spot though.

Consider me on Pere with pisskop
It doesn't make senses due to logic or due to language? Remember that I'm not a native speaker, so if something doesn't mix up--speak up.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1205, MagnaofIllusion wrote:As I’ve said before while bussing in these sorts of reads lists isn’t impossible (Given they are just fluff with no voting or anything behind them) I don’t see scum working so hard to distance / bus each other given that they simply need a +1 Town net killed at Night to win.
It might be a gambit to make people less like to shoot within that threesome but that’s a pretty convoluted explanation at this point in time.
Quite the contrary, bussing is favorable.

I mean, given how easy town for town to fuk up, it gives scum an incentive to invest for long ball. There's a high chance of scum win due to town fuk up so why focus with slow term when you can do precautionary act for long term?

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Persivul »

Votecount 2.2

Not voting (7) - lane0168, PeregrineV, Inifinity, shaddowez, MagnaofIllusion, Realeo, pisskop

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to strand.

(expired on 2016-09-26 18:30:00) remain until day end

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Realeo »

Hold on a second, is this a scum slip an or occam razom at its extreme?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:52 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I am NOT a Mason.

This needs to be resolved sooner so we can start looking at who to strand today.

--
In post 1244, Realeo wrote:Quite the contrary, bussing is favorable.

I mean, given how easy town for town to fuk up, it gives scum an incentive to invest for long ball. There's a high chance of scum win due to town fuk up so why focus with slow term when you can do precautionary act for long term?
I'll get to your other thoughts later but this is clearly not smart.

Scum will be in the pool of 5 players who are not Masons. This means if they choose to bus now they are increasing the likelyhood that once that pool of 5 gets determined they are more likely to be shot. The two non-Mason Town pretty much have to shoot tonight given they have a likelyhood of 75% hitting Mafia. So bussing at this point would be inviting a higher chance that the Strongman gets clipped.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Realeo »

But if the strongman gets clipped, the other scum becomes the strongman. If the other scum is townier, it's ovah for town.

I am not a mason

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Realeo »

Wait, let me do the numbers.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”