Mini 1519: Such unusual pretermen rarely exist; maybe evil?

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:42 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count VI

DrDolittle (3) - qwints, 4nxi3ty, inte
burn_209 (2) - DrDolittle, The Silver Bard
greygnarl(2) - The General, JKLM
SonOfZeus (2) - iamausername, greygnarl
The Silver Bard (1): burn_209
JKLM (1) - SonOfZeus
Hiraki (1) - T S O

Not Voting: Hiraki

With thirteen a live it is seven to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-11 12:59:44)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
The General
The General
Townie
The General
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 am

Post by The General »

In post 115, iamausername wrote:UNVOTE: burn_209
VOTE: SonOfZeus

just had a little bit of a hallelujah moment. no, wait. a eureka moment. that's the expression. this guy is scum. he revealed himself in post 94; he says Silver Bard is "about to be lynched", which indicates that he is not paying any attention to the gamestate and does not actually care who is going to be lynched today (as long as it isn't him, one assumes).

he came in, saw that Bard was being wagoned, made sure to speak against that wagon for town cred when Bard flips town, and parked a vote on a random member of said wagon. those who are asking "of all the people on the Bard wagon, why burn?" to Dolittle need to be looking in Zeus's direction and asking "why JKLM?"

he's giving the appearance of trying to shut down the Bard wagon, but clearly has no actual interest in doing so, as evidenced by the twin facts that
a) he assumes his attempt has been unsuccesful and that Bard remains "about to be lynched" a page later, despite this not actually being the case.
b) he makes no attempt whatsoever to push an alternate wagon. he votes JKLM, asks him why Bard is scum, and then makes no further pushes in that direction and instead spends his time asking snitty questions to Bard, his apparent town read, and even has the gall to tell Bard off for not pushing on scumreads enough.
I like you're reasoning. In my mind, that would make a lot of sense.

VOTE: SonOfZeus
The General
The General
Townie
The General
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:36 am

Post by The General »

However, I'm also pretty comfortable with a Dolittle lynch.
SonOfZeus
SonOfZeus
Townie
SonOfZeus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:34 am

Post by SonOfZeus »

I'll reply to this later today
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 am

Post by qwints »

The General, name one person you think shouldn't be lynched right now.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 am

Post by qwints »

The General, name one person you think shouldn't be lynched right now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

My apologies. I forgot to egopost.

I will get to this late tomorrowish at the latest but probably in a few hours, to be honest.
SonOfZeus
SonOfZeus
Townie
SonOfZeus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:16 am

Post by SonOfZeus »

Alright. So first off, I wasn't defending Silver at all. I was merely stating that voting him based off him saying he might have picked up a vig role is complete garbage. The reason I'm so passive about it is because in over a week of this game we have in total six pages to read. IE, very little content. I don't townread Bard, in fact, I find TSO's vote on him completely justified, because attempting to manipulate Greys had absolutely no town motivation. UNVOTE: At this point, if I was to be lynched, I would say my biggest scumread is thegeneral. Let's analyze his posts:
7: Votes Grey for BWing in RVS. Fine. As far as reasoning this early, this is fine. No attempt to get him lynched, nothing really scummy about it.
62: Really nothing is said here except he says he will post more.
106: Randomly commented on something in an awkward fashion, had really no reasoning in my opinion.
113: Questions someone voting someone who just joined the game. The person has written 0 content, a vote is most likely to just get them talking. Really can't see any scum motivation for randomly voting someone who just joined. If thegeneral had questioned TSO because of how confident TSO is that Bard will flip scum, and because it's wierd that TSO is abandoning his push just to reaction test someone, then I would understand that. However, it merely looks like fillery BS to me.
126/127: Sheeps the vote on me without stating much, except that he likes the reasoning, however, is ok with a dolittle lynch as well, again without saying why.

VOTE: thegeneral
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

So what do you guys think of burns disappearing act? Him not posting after his wagon reached 3 votes, seems like he is trying to dodge any kind of pressure by simply not playing.

SonOfZeus why do you feel the need to stress that you don’t think I am town? Is there a reason to why you refuse to take any hard stances?
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:05 am

In post 105, qwints wrote:Silver, the point I was trying to make was that your vig 'claim' was a null tell, since scum could do it without being in danger of an automatic lynch. I think it leans town, but I wanted to see if anyone was going to really try and treat your post like a vig claim No one did, so no further reason to pursue it.

Doolittle's getting scummier.

qwints why is DrDoolittle getting scummier?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:21 am

Post by qwints »

This is why Dolittle got scummier:
In post 90, DrDolittle wrote:^ no what you say is false.
I first claim that the attack is unwarranted. Then I proceed to show that the attack is hypocritical. I don't see anything wrong with both defenses.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 132, SonOfZeus wrote:Alright. So first off, I wasn't defending Silver at all. I was merely stating that voting him based off him saying he might have picked up a vig role is complete garbage. The reason I'm so passive about it is because in over a week of this game we have in total six pages to read. IE, very little content. I don't townread Bard, in fact, I find TSO's vote on him completely justified, because attempting to manipulate Greys had absolutely no town motivation. UNVOTE: At this point, if I was to be lynched, I would say my biggest scumread is thegeneral. Let's analyze his posts:
7: Votes Grey for BWing in RVS. Fine. As far as reasoning this early, this is fine. No attempt to get him lynched, nothing really scummy about it.
62: Really nothing is said here except he says he will post more.
106: Randomly commented on something in an awkward fashion, had really no reasoning in my opinion.
113: Questions someone voting someone who just joined the game. The person has written 0 content, a vote is most likely to just get them talking. Really can't see any scum motivation for randomly voting someone who just joined. If thegeneral had questioned TSO because of how confident TSO is that Bard will flip scum, and because it's wierd that TSO is abandoning his push just to reaction test someone, then I would understand that. However, it merely looks like fillery BS to me.
126/127: Sheeps the vote on me without stating much, except that he likes the reasoning, however, is ok with a dolittle lynch as well, again without saying why.

VOTE: thegeneral
OMGUSing people who attack you have actually have evidence.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:33 am

Post by T S O »

In post 123, DrDolittle wrote:Here's my interpretation of Burn's posts
In post 24, burn_209 wrote: Because of that I think Silver Beards case is a whole bunch of shit slinging and he is trying to cause confusion more than discussion.

VOTE: Silver Beard
1. Bard is to cause confusion

In post 29, burn_209 wrote:Im sure either Bard is full of shit or not telling he whole story.
2. Bard is hiding something or just screwing around
In post 37, burn_209 wrote:
His case was so bad that I dont think people make a case that bad without an agenda behind it. I mean the mafia having some information about roles on D1? Yea not going to happen and anyone that has semi played mafia knows how ludicrous that sounds. It just seems like a lot of bullshit from someone who fucked up and is now reeling
3. Bard just has a bad argument and he fucked up
And? Bard did all of those things. What's your point?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 15, The Silver Bard wrote:I might have picked up a vig role in this game.
Lynch on sight.
In post 21, iamausername wrote:and i think you know this. i don't buy this as a good faith argument. it's scummy trap card nonsense, not scumhunting.
Not sure what to think about this. Null at best but extremely disappointing.
Burn wrote:Im pretty sure the scum didnt get a layout of what roles were in the game. That would be stupid and I personally have never seen it happen.
Can you quote where he said that?

45 is the entire reasoning of why Bard needs to die ASAP.

Burn and Bard are fine lynches for today. Especially the early game defiance and then the switch on Page 3 by Burn. Noobscumin' it up.
In post 70, inte wrote:ima go ahead and ask you what the scum motivation is for claiming to be a vigilante
Eh. This is a decent point. I can't ignore his bullshit reads that change every post though.

I'm willing to change the order to Burn->Bard but I want Bard dead before LYLO.

DrDolittle could post more but I see no reason to vote him yet.

Vote: Burn
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

iamusername, I don't think sonofzeus is a good vote, your case is a tad selective. TSO made the same mistake about thinking bard was about to be lynched - people don't pay attention sometimes, it happens. And the argument argument about 'defending the wagon for towncred' mirrors the earlier argument brought against DrDolittle

In post 107, The General wrote:my brain is rebelling when I try to understand the 5 pages of walls of text and WIFoM.
what did you understand in those 5 pages?
In post 38, DrDolittle wrote:The speed of Bard's wagon bothers me.
didn't think this needed to be said earlier but this is genericscumcomment101
In post 17, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: Grey for role hunting
In post 78, DrDolittle wrote:Grey's vote was clearly just a weak read based on nothing very substantial
what is your current read of grey?
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:29 am

In post 138, Hiraki wrote:
In post 15, The Silver Bard wrote:I might have picked up a vig role in this game.
Lynch on sight.
In post 21, iamausername wrote:and i think you know this. i don't buy this as a good faith argument. it's scummy trap card nonsense, not scumhunting.
Not sure what to think about this. Null at best but extremely disappointing.
Burn wrote:Im pretty sure the scum didnt get a layout of what roles were in the game. That would be stupid and I personally have never seen it happen.
Can you quote where he said that?

45 is the entire reasoning of why Bard needs to die ASAP.

Burn and Bard are fine lynches for today. Especially the early game defiance and then the switch on Page 3 by Burn. Noobscumin' it up.
In post 70, inte wrote:ima go ahead and ask you what the scum motivation is for claiming to be a vigilante
Eh. This is a decent point. I can't ignore his bullshit reads that change every post though.

I'm willing to change the order to Burn->Bard but I want Bard dead before LYLO.

DrDolittle could post more but I see no reason to vote him yet.

Vote: Burn
So you think both me and burn is scum? In that case you are stupid beyond belief and should just change your vote to me and keep it there, and we can both prey that I get lynched, because I can't stand playing with stupid people.

If not why are you voting burn if you want me lynched before LYLO? Is it because you are scum and know burn will flip town, then setting me up for a second mislynch late?

Vote me or STFU.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

I think I'll keep my vote on Burn, thanks.
SonOfZeus
SonOfZeus
Townie
SonOfZeus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:27 am

Post by SonOfZeus »

A lot of people seem to think that I'm defending you in an awkward way, which is simply not true. Grey, where is thegenerals logic for voting me exactly?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:22 am

Post by greygnarl »

He basically says he agrees with iam. That's my case too coupled with some of the earlier stuff I said on you, since really I have nothing better to go off of.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:45 am

We now got under 5 days left before the deadline. We need to start making some progress and start consolidating out votes, and start applying some real pressure.

If I am not mistaken we got 3 players with 3 votes and those are: DrDolittle, burn_209 and SonOfZeus. Out of these 3 I want burn lynched the most, I am ok with a SonOfZeus lynch (as a compromise), but I oppose a DrDolittle lynch.

So anyone of you on other targets what are your view on these 3 players, and are you willing to consolidate on anyone of them?

Anyone of you these targets, would you be willing to lycnh any of the other two?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:53 am

Post by greygnarl »

let me read up on the burn case
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:57 am

Post by greygnarl »

Just realized all of Bard's votes this game were OMGUS. Pretty sketchy. Also, pretty sure if he is scum then all of his 3 lynches are town.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:01 am

In post 146, greygnarl wrote:Just realized all of Bard's votes this game were OMGUS. Pretty sketchy. Also, pretty sure if he is scum then all of his 3 lynches are town.
All 2 of my votes? And do you truly see my vote on burn as an OMGUS? Is none of my reasoning on why I believe him to be scum not OMGUS?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:04 am

Post by greygnarl »

Yes, all of your 2. One was on me after I voted you. One was on burn after he voted you. Your vote is in response to him voting you, even if there is other reasoning.

Not only that, but top of page 3 your townreads are the active people not voting you. Your entire game view is affected by whether people vote you or not.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:15 am

Please link the post, because I can't see a post on top of page 3 were I have listed my townreads.

"Your entire game view is affected by whether people vote you or not."

Thats not true, my read on TSO is in spite of him being set on me being scum. My willingness to vote SonOfZeus is despite him having softdefended me many times. qwints haven't expressed any feelings towards me that I am scum, and still he is at the top of my list. Both you and iamusername were voting me when I in my 45 concluded that your votes on me were the least scummy. So your statement just isn't true.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”