Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:56 am

Post by Max »

well All I was saying was you seam a bit edgy and are always pressuring people. Some people always play like that. Others don't.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:13 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Max wrote:well All I was saying was you seam a bit edgy and are always pressuring people. Some people always play like that. Others don't.
You mean like what I just did to you?
pressures Max
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:16 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

OSHI-

ChronX - 4 (JDodge, shaft.ed, theopor_COD, Rishi)
Rishi - 2 (ChronX, Dasquian)
ckillor - 1 (Max)
Dasquian - 1 (ckillor)
theopor_COD - 1 (groinhammer)
shaft.ed - 1 (ChocolateAttack)
JDodge - 1 (TylerJ)

Not Voting - aioqwe
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:35 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

theopor_COD wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:I think ChronX action is explainable and i think he is town.
vote:Shaft.ed
I'll comment on everything else shortly. Note I found ChronX's vote slightly scummy because it was the third on the wagon something which he called Dasquian out on.

The above however rings my scumdar more. "You think he is town" why? for moving the game forward supposedly? Do you think scum would not look to promote discussion?
My reason for believe he is a town because early game, most scum will just drop a random vote and lurk around or wait for an appropriate bandwagon to claim on. Beside, i don't think a scum would go around promoting reasoning votes.

Another point is Shaft.ed is too hasty to grap on Chonx so i make a connection between a scum-voting-town.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:51 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Scum like to appear pro-town it's their aim somewhat.

unvote

Re-reading.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:42 am

Post by ChronX »

ALERT: Family plans most of the weekend, which includes Monday (US pseudo-holiday). Very limited time to spend on site.

/ooc @Theo please pass word on to the game you are modding if it unlocks in the meanwhile?
Effectively done with MS
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:24 am

Post by TylerJ »

CA that is WIFOM. I agree, but you get someone who thinks it thorugh, or is good at pretending, then you are at a standstill. So in the end I disagree...

honestly I have no idea on Shaft.ed. I have no inclination to say he is town or mafia. I need to look more in depth through this thread again, I hope I will be able to do that soon, my schedule is catching up on me.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I reread and found my vision clearing some. Theopor seemed to jump Chronx with little reasoning. An even the reasoning he gave wasn't strong.

As to why I voted for Jdodge, it was a weak vote with little conviction. I should have said FOS, but for some reason forgotten about I voted for him. That's about it...

Anyway, JDodge doesn't actually seem suspicious to me right now. But I hate not knowing who to go after. But seeing Theopors post again, he seems suspicious...so...

unvote
FOS: Theopor
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:As to why I voted for Jdodge, it was a weak vote with little conviction. I should have said FOS, but for some reason forgotten about I voted for him. That's about it...

Anyway, JDodge doesn't actually seem suspicious to me right now.
But I hate not knowing who to go after. But seeing Theopors post again, he seems suspicious...so...
Unvote, vote: Tyler
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Note I'll be LA over the next week, parents in town.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by TylerJ »

I voted for you before I reread the thread and posted that. Is that scummy? Do you want me to be suspicious of you? I can be if you want me too. :wink:
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:04 am

Post by MCHammer »

CA wrote:My reason for believe he is a town because early game, most scum will just drop a random vote and lurk around or wait for an appropriate bandwagon to claim on. Beside, i don't think a scum would go around promoting reasoning votes.
...unless of course they are
smart
town...I don't really agree with this, maybe in a Newbie game, but not here.

I'm finding it hard right now to have
definate
scum/not scum views (although this is a common problem for me - there seem to be a fair few wagons attempted, but this is a bad indication either way for me.

I think I'm happy staying with my first instinct for the moment & see how things develop.

however;
nos: CA
for the above quoted
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:38 am

TylerJ wrote:CA that is WIFOM. I agree, but you get someone who thinks it thorugh, or is good at pretending, then you are at a standstill. So in the end I disagree...

honestly I have no idea on Shaft.ed. I have no inclination to say he is town or mafia. I need to look more in depth through this thread again, I hope I will be able to do that soon, my schedule is catching up on me.
Nope, i wasn't WIFOM because i said i only make a connection between his action so i can be wrong about this. That why I placed a vote on him because i wanted to see how his reaction toward my vote, defensive or offensive but till this point, he hasn't make a response to my vote yet so i sense something wrong here.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:44 am

groinhammer wrote:
CA wrote:My reason for believe he is a town because early game, most scum will just drop a random vote and lurk around or wait for an appropriate bandwagon to claim on. Beside, i don't think a scum would go around promoting reasoning votes.
...unless of course they are
smart
town...I don't really agree with this, maybe in a Newbie game, but not here.

I'm finding it hard right now to have
definate
scum/not scum views (although this is a common problem for me - there seem to be a fair few wagons attempted, but this is a bad indication either way for me.

I think I'm happy staying with my first instinct for the moment & see how things develop.

however;
nos: CA
for the above quoted
Smart towns usually lay loy and try to pin down one or two scum with most accurate evidence then they will start to show themselve. Try to too stand out is not likely to be something a protown would do.

Oh well! we could lynch him and see what his status is. If he turn out town, my theory is damn right! lol! i was just kidding!
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Rishi »

ChocolateAttack wrote: Smart towns usually lay loy and try to pin down one or two scum with most accurate evidence then they will start to show themselve. Try to too stand out is not likely to be something a protown would do.
Why would you make that statement when you're one of the players who is standing out? It's hard to judge the alignment of the players who are standing out the most. I think each player has their own particular playstyle. I have noticed that some people, no matter if they are town or scum, they tend to lurk. Others will be loud no matter what.

It's very hard to separate people into camps on Day 1. Day 1 is important though. Once people start dying, we'll know their alignment and be able to look back at Day 1 for voting patterns, etc.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I agree rishi. I usually stand out and post a lot.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:02 am

Rishi wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote: Smart towns usually lay loy and try to pin down one or two scum with most accurate evidence then they will start to show themselve. Try to too stand out is not likely to be something a protown would do.
Why would you make that statement when you're one of the players who is standing out? It's hard to judge the alignment of the players who are standing out the most. I think each player has their own particular playstyle. I have noticed that some people, no matter if they are town or scum, they tend to lurk. Others will be loud no matter what.

It's very hard to separate people into camps on Day 1. Day 1 is important though. Once people start dying, we'll know their alignment and be able to look back at Day 1 for voting patterns, etc.
Yup, this is a bad play from me. I was trying to lay low until i got all questioned.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:31 am

Post by shaft.ed »

ChocolateAttack wrote:Sorry for took this long to make another post but i try my best already. Anyway, nice that we moving out of the random voting stage. I think ChronX action is explainable and i think he is town. On another hand, shaft.ed logic is weak and hasty so i will place my vote on Shaft.ed for now.

vote:Shaft.ed
ChocolateAttack wrote:but till this point, he hasn't make a response to my vote
CA I just saw you pointed out that I hadn't responded to your vote. Didn't realize I hadn't as I got a couple FoS rebuttals in. I agree with you that my logic was weak and hasty. But it was the best reasoning I could see for voting for anyone at the time. Noone else had done anything I found remotely strange and I thought the vote could aid in moving us out of the random stages as it seems to have pretty well.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

theopor_COD wrote:Scum like to appear pro-town it's their aim somewhat.

unvote

Re-reading.
Who was this in response to btw? Scum genearlly like to point out broad and obvious game strategy in the hopes of coming off more pro-town. (And yes I note the hilarity in me making a broad and obvious game strategy statement).
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:32 am

shaft.ed wrote: CA I just saw you pointed out that I hadn't responded to your vote. Didn't realize I hadn't as I got a couple FoS rebuttals in. I agree with you that my logic was weak and hasty. But it was the best reasoning I could see for voting for anyone at the time. Noone else had done anything I found remotely strange and I thought the vote could aid in moving us out of the random stages as it seems to have pretty well.
I have another question for you. If you say you voted for Chronx to move our game out of random stage, then is that what Chronx trying to do?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:50 am

Post by shaft.ed »

ChocolateAttack wrote: I have another question for you. If you say you voted for Chronx to move our game out of random stage, then is that what Chronx trying to do?
I've already made this abundantly clear. Step 1) I saw game possibly moving out of random stage, Step 2) I saw ChronX bandwagoning with slightly faulty logic, Step 3) I thought pressuring ChronX could be a good way to move out of the random stage and possibly gain some insights into ChronX alignment. Step 3 was fortunate enough to have yielded the former, but I don't think I produced much on the latter. In conclusion, just because ChronX wanted to move out of the random stage, doesn't mean I should agree with or trust him.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:24 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Shaft.ed it was in response to CA in 128.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:22 am

shaft.ed wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote: I have another question for you. If you say you voted for Chronx to move our game out of random stage, then is that what Chronx trying to do?
I've already made this abundantly clear. Step 1) I saw game possibly moving out of random stage, Step 2) I saw ChronX bandwagoning with slightly faulty logic, Step 3) I thought pressuring ChronX could be a good way to move out of the random stage and possibly gain some insights into ChronX alignment. Step 3 was fortunate enough to have yielded the former, but I don't think I produced much on the latter. In conclusion, just because ChronX wanted to move out of the random stage, doesn't mean I should agree with or trust him.
1) u saw the game could possibly moving out of random stage? Between u and Chronx, who saw this game could move our of random stage first?
2) Chronx bandwagoning is slightly faulty logic? Chronx didn't even have a reason for vote on Aoiqwe. He said he did that to move thing along. So you think something wrong here?
3) This, i can't argue but i will
FOS
you though.

Unvote
[/b]
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 am

Post by shaft.ed »

ChocolateAttack wrote: 1) u saw the game could possibly moving out of random stage? Between u and Chronx, who saw this game could move our of random stage first?
2) Chronx bandwagoning is slightly faulty logic? Chronx didn't even have a reason for vote on Aoiqwe. He said he did that to move thing along. So you think something wrong here?
3) This, i can't argue but i will FOS you though.
1) Does is matter? If you want to know the exact moment of transition, I'd put it at Dasquian's vote for aioqwe as he is the first to state "to move things along."
2) It's slightly faulty because he reasons a) a bandwagon is needed to move the game along, b) 3 votes on Dasquian would constitute a bandwagon therefore c) voting Dasquian would create a bandwagon to move the game forward. What he didn't point out was that aioqwe already had three votes following Dasquian's vote one of which was ChronX's. As I've said this is slightly faulty logic, but not completely. And it indicates that ChronX would rather Dasquian be pressured early than aioqwe, thus the vote switch could be seen as a slightly protective play. Don't really know why you're having trouble wrapping your head around this one.
3) OK
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:42 am

Actually balance out pressured votes is better because that way, you can make more people to talk than one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”