Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1299, lane0168 wrote:Are we ready to vote yet? Non masons have to pick 3 scum of 4 people left, shouldn't be that difficult to come to terms on 1.

1. Realeo
2. Shadow
3. Infinity

My ranked lynch preference. Add them all up. Lowest number wins (loses)
I like this plan. I have my three already, but will post them after others do.
V/LA on Weekends
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Pere, Am I correct in assuming that the obvious is true?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1272, lane0168 wrote:
In post 1264, Realeo wrote:If you have problem with me throwing random idea, why complain now at D2? Why not at D1? I went 7 IRL days at D1 without attacking anyone. I made like 60+ posts during the first 7 days.
Why do you ask this? Your whole deal is scum reading your town reads, and town reading your scum reads. Why would you not know why people would reevaluate? After 7 dead towns? Do you wonder why other people would also reevaluate? Do you think you're the only one that can do that?
No. That is not the context.

The context is if random is scummy aa fuck, why not townread me D1?

It haa been clarified so that topic is done.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1299, lane0168 wrote:Lowest number wins (loses)
Omg. You are genius.

With 3 scums out of 5 non masons, obviously scum cant manipulate the number to avoid scum strand.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Umm hello. You have to strand people by a majority. You act like scum can't manipulate a regular lynch. You want to do it the old fashioned way? Be my guest. I doubt you will, considering you hold a read like Jesus hold a grudge.

Fuckin acting like we're supposed to come up with some sort of full proof plan. You got one? No? Then shut up. I'm trying to consolidate reads so we can move on with this circus
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1301, pisskop wrote:Pere, Am I correct in assuming that the obvious is true?
Probably
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Sorry about not being here yesterday. If people want me to continue my readslist so they can see my thought process, I'm fine with that, but I don't see much of a point otherwise...

1. shadow
2. MoI
3. Lane
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by Persivul »

Votecount 2.3

Not voting (7) - lane0168, PeregrineV, Inifinity, shaddowez, MagnaofIllusion, Realeo, pisskop

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to strand.

(expired on 2016-09-26 18:30:00) remain until day end

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1304, lane0168 wrote:Umm hello. You have to strand people by a majority. You act like scum can't manipulate a regular lynch. You want to do it the old fashioned way? Be my guest.
Yes, that's what I am saying.

I rebuttaled shos' plan. As a result, we go back to classic "shoot as we want". Same standard here.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Realeo »

Expect D2 read from me at Monday. With masons on the table, I can start association read.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Realeo »

Apparently, even if the topic of the conversation is not setup spec, the way of how the dynamic works is contra plan v pro plan and prop plan v abstain.

Pro plan : PereV
Contra plan : MOI, Shadow, pisskop, Realeo
Abstain : lane, Vedith

The abstain pretty much doesn't talk with each other and the contra plan pretty much doesn't talk with each other. Not enough dynamic to pull a association just from skimming

There is, however, that caught my attention.

At the beginning of the game, Shadow quite defended lane and explicitly said that he townreaded lane.
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:I'm actually currently townreading lane based on his actions around voting me. He had a reason to vote me, and upon actually looking into it realized that reason was incorrect, and so unvoted me. IMO, scum could have either dropped it unless pushed by more players (I think Nos was the only one to call him out), or at least left his vote on me for the other reason lane had listed (me not posting except to say I'd be back).
I see no flaw in the logic. However.
In post 1084, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1081, PeregrineV wrote:Your 3 choices for scum?
At this point MoI, Infinity, and lane.
Did you scumread lane at the end of the game, or like my case, towny but null, when the death people are removed, he is at the bottom of the list?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:26 am

Post by pisskop »

can we pick out townreads instead of scumreads?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Realeo »

lane is her townread, that's why I picked up that.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:46 am

Post by pisskop »

shaddow, you think lane is town?

youve gotta come contribuite here
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:28 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1308, Realeo wrote:
In post 1304, lane0168 wrote:Umm hello. You have to strand people by a majority. You act like scum can't manipulate a regular lynch. You want to do it the old fashioned way? Be my guest.
Yes, that's what I am saying.

I rebuttaled shos' plan. As a result, we go back to classic "shoot as we want". Same standard here.
Yeah I spose. That way you don't have to put out any reads you don't have.

Did you see what happened with shoot as we want I might add? It was terrible.

And this has nothing to do with shooting. You just make your three choices, scum can't hide, like you're trying to do now, and we all strand
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1314, lane0168 wrote:Did you see what happened with shoot as we want I might add? It was terrible.

And this has nothing to do with shooting. You just make your three choices, scum can't hide, like you're trying to do now, and we all strand
1. It is terrible. I acknowledged that back in D1. I kept saying the word
naive
. The reason I reject shos' because it is worse. We got ourself LYLO, it maybe game over in D2 especially if we screw up the line up. I am not going to talk about how you can screw up shos', especialy since you can browse my ISO about the explanation of 'screwing up the line up'.

2. You say that the player with least total win (loses), eh? Can I safely assume this means a strand (what else is a win(lose) mean?) Scum can force a 1. 2. 1. to make sure the town stranded.

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:14 am

Post by lane0168 »

It depends on town being right the same way any other regular lynch does.

It also shows where people are at. With their reads, scum have to put in scum, and hopefully town put in scum. Why are you afraid of putting out reads?

If we don't have a consensus at the end of it, it's not like anyone is forced to lynch the loser. It can change. But I'm not surprised you're refusing to give reads
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1316, lane0168 wrote:It depends on town being right the same way any other regular lynch does.

It also shows where people are at. With their reads, scum have to put in scum, and hopefully town put in scum. Why are you afraid of putting out reads?

If we don't have a consensus at the end of it, it's not like anyone is forced to lynch the loser. It can change. But I'm not surprised you're refusing to give reads
Ah, so that's what you mean. I was assuming that it's another great scheme. My mind went "Oh not again."

We're cool at that topic.

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:23 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1305, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1301, pisskop wrote:Pere, Am I correct in assuming that the obvious is true?
Probably
What's the obvious?! Secrets don't make friends. And I'm dying to know
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:51 am

Post by lane0168 »

Did I miss something? Is this game canceled?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:53 am

Post by lane0168 »

No strand means no town goes unprotected
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1319, lane0168 wrote:Did I miss something? Is this game canceled?
I happen to be unavaliable during weekend (hence why I promised reads on Monday) and I'm hoping for Shadow's response.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by Persivul »

Votecount 2.4

Not voting (7) - lane0168, PeregrineV, Inifinity, shaddowez, MagnaofIllusion, Realeo, pisskop

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to strand.

(expired on 2016-09-26 18:30:00) remain until day end

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

we are stranding
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

there are two nonmason townies.

lets find them

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”