dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1339, implosion wrote:Long day, might post later, might not.

VOTE: gray

The Last few posts have had me questioning him.

First, he tells Anna she is the towniest player he sees. The whole post reeked of him trying to buddy Anna.

Next, he is looking to others to direct him where to vote.why? What's the town motivation for essentially letting others do the hunting?

Just doesn't feel right with me. I still suspect khan but this is pinging more.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:16 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1081, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1063, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Also don't ignore his posts about bulb.

I think if there was a busser on bulbs wagon it is Piss

What do you mean a busser on bulb? Bulb flipped town. How can anyone bus a townie?

This post is really telling. I just can't tell what it's saying yet.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1346, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I was bullying Spicer because his first post about me used the term "Fucking Retarded". Notice how I'm pretty polite to anyone else?

Well, could you not? Because everything about your approach suggests that you're attacking his person instead of his arguments. Possibly because his arguments have substance.

Those posts you highlighted, can you go into more detail?.

Well, 1122 is massively WIFOM. You're bragging about something for town cred simply because there is suspicion on you. When anything questions it and says that maybe it's possible, you got hostile and mocking.

1123 is a post that is dogmatic. It's basically a policy lynch. ("Lynch All Liars")

Also, it's no the content of what Pisskop said, it's just the fact he lied, and then lied again to cover it up.

See, I thought pisskop's reaction when called out on it was scummier than the lie itself.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1351, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

What do you mean a busser on bulb? Bulb flipped town. How can anyone bus a townie?

??? Really?

That's the towntell post. Scum would know a scum member died but town might be oblivious if they didn't read the modpost closely.

Why suddenly bring this up after he votes you?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:36 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1352, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1346, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I was bullying Spicer because his first post about me used the term "Fucking Retarded". Notice how I'm pretty polite to anyone else?

Well, could you not? Because everything about your approach suggests that you're attacking his person instead of his arguments. Possibly because his arguments have substance.

Those posts you highlighted, can you go into more detail?.

Well, 1122 is massively WIFOM. You're bragging about something for town cred simply because there is suspicion on you. When anything questions it and says that maybe it's possible, you got hostile and mocking.

1123 is a post that is dogmatic. It's basically a policy lynch. ("Lynch All Liars")

Also, it's no the content of what Pisskop said, it's just the fact he lied, and then lied again to cover it up.

See, I thought pisskop's reaction when called out on it was scummier than the lie itself.

I can't agree that spicer was using reasoning. Just possibles. That gets town no where.

"Gray could be scum so he is", and my disagreement with that, is the whole case against me.

I bragged about being obv town before there was really any "suspicion". I don't think discussing far fetched possibilities constitutes suspicion.

I don't mind discussion. Not sure where I've gotten hostile besides spicer.

Why does it havr to be a policy lynch? He lied, it's one of my best scum reads. His interactions with bulb also look scummy. I'm not claiming this is a fact, but besides you, it's my best scum pick.

Your interactions with Bulb were the worst though. Along with your vote. Was it boon who persuaded you, or did you really think FQ was scum?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:38 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Spicer has one arguement. I disagree. How is that attacking him?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:39 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1353, Kublai Khan wrote:

??? Really?

That's the towntell post. Scum would know a scum member died but town might be oblivious if they didn't read the modpost closely.

So its possible I bussed my scum partner.

But not possible for DS to say that as scum?

This logic hurts my soul.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:41 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

I don't know what to think about it. It could be a townslip. Couldn't it be a scumtrick? Idk at this point.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:42 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1350, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1339, implosion wrote:Long day, might post later, might not.

VOTE: gray

The Last few posts have had me questioning him.

First, he tells Anna she is the towniest player he sees. The whole post reeked of him trying to buddy Anna.

Next, he is looking to others to direct him where to vote.why? What's the town motivation for essentially letting others do the hunting?

Just doesn't feel right with me. I still suspect khan but this is pinging more.

Yes I'm trying to buddy Anna I'm pretty sure she's town
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:43 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Direct doesn't equal cooperation. Nice misrep DS
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Gray could be scum so he is", and my disagreement with that, is the whole case against me.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:51 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

KK seems to be taking advantage of the pressure by sheeping boon again...where did that get KK D1? Right on a mislynch wagon. KK is scum
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:52 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

I'll be busy until tonight. Feel free to repeat your selves
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1311, Boonskiies wrote:How is it shifting at all? You've been null-town/null-scum on my list all game? Also, I've been explaining my "If GF is scum, then Pisskop is probably his buddy" the past few pages. Are you even reading?

What are your thoughts on GF, then, hmm?

Fox still hovers around the null area. I'm really not a fan of how he harps on such small things and tries to build cases out of them, but I'm not convicned its scummy in of itself.

In post 1325, TheDominator37 wrote:Why me? Why kop
What makes you town reads town.
You've done no explaining anna

This ^^

In post 1336, GrayFoxxxx wrote:KK Piss or Imp

Y?

In post 1341, Boonskiies wrote:My paranoia wants me to look more into a Pisskop/DS team, but meh. Lazy, and I want to believe right now that Pisskop scum is reliant on GF scum.

This is bad. You argueably know DS and I the most here. It seems like everybody's potential scum to you today :igmeou:

In post 1345, Kublai Khan wrote:@pisskop - Why did you say you searched it (subconscious) when you didn't?

Umm I did? Thats kind of why I mentioned it.

Why are we drawing on this? And why do you keep implying I
could
be scum but never moving further with it? That is scummy. Its probing for a lynch.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Its just the same group of people kind of wheeling around the mulberry bush. We arent going anywhere, and we're letting others sideline.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Annarchy »

In post 1325, TheDominator37 wrote:Why me? Why kop
What makes you town reads town.
You've done no explaining anna

I don't like to explain townreads unless there's a particular reason to, like if that player is close to being lynched or something. because most of the time others' townreads are ignored in favor of people's personal views on a player. townreads are more likely to be ignored than scumreads. PARTICULARLY right now, I don't have very much confidence in my reads, so I would like to be a little more passive and wait for things to make more sense for me before asserting my opinion
In post 1327, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1322, Annarchy wrote:
In post 1318, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1316, Boonskiies wrote:And the way Foxx has acted after that has seriously not helped the cause at all.

I'm voting KK who seems to be a pretty common scum read. Sorry if that's acting scummy.

see, stuff like this is what makes me doubt my town read on you Gray
also I'm pretty sure like half of the people who initially suspected KK are now looking another direction/starting to think otherwise

You're the towniest player that I see. I don't mind answering any questions you have. Please ask anything, I do want to cooperate with you.

Boon said my actions are scummy. All I have done is bicker with him,and spicer. So I'm guessing he meant my vote on KK. Am I looking at it wrong?

I initially voted KK as an agreement between you and Dom.

But if you guys have a better scum read let me know and we can discuss the best coarse of action.

I guess I'd like to know where you stand on pisskop? just focusing on him, what's your read? right now I'm not interested in voting the other two options you said you were interested in (implosion and KK) but I would really like to get a better idea of what people are thinking on pisskop
actually
hey everyone, if you haven't given an opinion on pisskop, could you show your thoughts there?

to give people a better idea of what I'm thinking right now, pisskop is currently my pick for most likely to be scum... but at the same time, in a vacuum I would place him at essentially null. basically I have too many townreads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Anna, I'd ask you to glance over my games.

But I'd also be happy if you ran down
why
these people are townreads. I tend to have to many scumreads myself; occassion gets me into lategame trouble.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I won't be able to post much today, if it all. We'll see if I can tonight.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1354, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I can't agree that spicer was using reasoning. Just possibles. That gets town no where.

"Gray could be scum so he is", and my disagreement with that, is the whole case against me.

I thought his case against you was this:
In post 1115, spicer1209 wrote:Right now my biggest scum read is Greyfox. I dont like this Piss is lying crusade he is on. It seems a little too forced and is making a mountain out of a ant hill. I also didnt like how he responded to Kahns accusation earlier in the game on post . It was a vague and very weak rebuttal. It seemed as if he had a shoo fly dont bother me attitude about it. I just feel like if he was town he would have explained the better way to avoid reactions and said why his analysis was false. Pretty much all his posts are like this. A lot of statements but not a lot of explanation into those statements. To me scum never explain shit because its easy for them to fuck up that way

Which chronologically makes this inaccurate:
In post 1354, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I bragged about being obv town before there was really any "suspicion".

Which doesn't answer the question of "why brag at all?"

In post 1354, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Why does it havr to be a policy lynch? He lied, it's one of my best scum reads. His interactions with bulb also look scummy. I'm not claiming this is a fact, but besides you, it's my best scum pick.

Well, it amounts to policy lynch because you've been asked to show the scum benefit for the lie (vs. lazytown) and you haven't. You adamantly insist that pisskop lied, scum lie, therefore pisskop is scum. That's a policy lynch.

In post 1354, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Your interactions with Bulb were the worst though. Along with your vote. Was it boon who persuaded you, or did you really think FQ was scum?

I thought FA_Q2 was scum. I explained why. FA_Q2 even complained that I wasn't voting him.

In post 1356, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

??? Really?

WTF? Are you not reading the game? Like, do you just ignore anything that isn't addressed to you?

I had a back and forth with dragonspawn about it. I have and had massive reservations about dragonspawn but I've convince myself that it's certainly possible for him to be that level of horribly bad mafia player and moved on.

The more you ask me to believe that it's impossible that you would bus a partner, the more I believe it's possible.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1363, pisskop wrote:
In post 1345, Kublai Khan wrote:@pisskop - Why did you say you searched it (subconscious) when you didn't?

But then why'd you get it wrong?

could
be scum but never moving further with it? That is scummy. Its probing for a lynch.

I'm "drawing" on this because you're very short & hostile with your answers on the subject. Like, why do I have to ask the question I just asked?

The thing itself isn't that big of a deal. The fact that you question and throw shade on anyone that questions you about it is ridiculous. You did a thing and got a different result than what you should have gotten. It either means you didn't do the thing, which means you should explain why you lied, or you fucked up doing a simple thing which you should explain how you managed that. Super easy, not unreasonable request for info. Really not sure why this takes several days to still figure out.

Also, "probing for a lynch"? What does that even mean?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1348, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Spicer, and boons whole case is based on nothing.
"It's not impossible for Gray to be scum.And he said he's Obvtown so let's vote him."

We have no reason to say he is ACTUALLY is scum.

Going to change gears today and start pushing more.

Im going to say this one more time for you bud lol Hopefully it clicks this time. Ill even underline and bold it for you.

I am scum reading you because you came out self proclaiming that you were obvitown, pounding the table for the bullshit case that pisskop was lying, and how you have reacted to my questioning ever since.

Notice how there is more there than what you said and yes coming out early in day 2 and proclaiming you are obvitown is scummy to me. To me it seems like you were basically saying "Hey guys I was the first one on the Bulb wagon so dont bother looking towards my direction today."
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:54 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Its saying that Dragon doesnt think or check things beforehe posts.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:57 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1356, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

??? Really?

Straw man alert. Khan has not claimed its not possible for me to say that as scum. In fact, he has been one of the main people pressuring me despite my screw up. And I see no problem with him doing that.

So why don't you tell us why you suddenly bring it up after I voted for you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1369, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1363, pisskop wrote:

But then why'd you get it wrong?

could

I'm "drawing" on this because you're very short & hostile with your answers on the subject. Like, why do I have to ask the question I just asked?

The thing itself isn't that big of a deal. The fact that you question and throw shade on anyone that questions you about it is ridiculous. You did a thing and got a different result than what you should have gotten. It either means you didn't do the thing, which means you should explain why you lied, or you fucked up doing a simple thing which you should explain how you managed that. Super easy, not unreasonable request for info. Really not sure why this takes several days to still figure out.

Also, "probing for a lynch"? What does that even mean?

Would I be better off ignoring it? :| Like how does one respond to a myriad of petty accusations?

I usually keep basic notes, and since I dont read through multiple times unless I have to my notes are perception based and affected by hindsight.
So unless you can make it mean something Im done with it. Its only going to cause me needless frustration.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:03 am

Post by pisskop »

*not affected by hinsight*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”