pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

No its a good wagon. tbh Id be happy lynching him and flipping somebody else.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1307, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lilith has to talk to me so I can sort her.

Too bad she hates me so much that she probably would refuse to talk to me.

Omg
I don't hate you stop this.

Hi, let's talk?

In post 1315, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lilith2013 is a Frozen Angel alt. That's why I replaced in.

Geez, didn't you know?

Omg stop

In post 1321, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1298, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1296, Elbirn wrote:What
The.....The wagon you built?
What?

Why the FUCK did no one say anything about this?

That doesn't mean I liked anyone else on it!

....I guess you're right bleh fine.

In post 1299, acryon wrote:
In post 1296, Elbirn wrote:And so I've read through and including page 20.
Spoiler:
In post 263, Spiffeh wrote:Ew @ everyone on the Froggy wagon

What
The.....The wagon you built?
What?

Why the FUCK did no one say anything about this?

Jk I read more and I thunk about things and youre town but this kinda made my head turn. Post 400-something you said something that made me feel better tho, some sentiment about not wanting to join a shitty town bloc if you'd be ignoring the people outside of it, idk it felt town-telly to me

In post 313, Anxiety Attack wrote:so is it bad im already starting to scum read bbt?

No, because I felt the same bad feels in my gut

Then I remembered that bbt was day 1 lynch and flipped scum, soo *validation*

So pending review you might get some brownie points here.

-------

AA and Pisskop back and forth around page 18 or 19 or whatever is TvT.

Everyone encouraging people to flip them = stop that shit

Team scum is BBT/RadiantCowbells/Acryon/Skybird

Did I win?

This is what you got from those 10 pages? Especially considering the bulk of your post is just making a statement and cancelling it out.

I mean

By page 20 I've gotten some decent reads and probz nailed the scumteam. And I've got a decent town pile.

So there's that.

Town pile off the top of my head is, in no order

Davsto
AA
Pisskop
Spiffeh

Oh wow I thought there were more. Well then. I'll read 21-30 now and see what happens, try to keep up with current posts as well

Okay so you put AA in your town pile..

In post 1324, Elbirn wrote:
In post 505, Anxiety Attack wrote:Also, was me. I usually sign all my posts but there's like 2 I didn't and that's one of them.

I would also like to remind everyone that BBT came in here and pretty much zeroed in on us right away. If you look at his catch up, 90% of it was about us and wanting to flip us. I'm not sure what the point of it is if he's scum since then, he would know we are town. However, he could be trying to get us killed ASAP if he's scum.

Again, I don't mind being flipped. But I do question his motivation with wanting ours because if he's town, he should want to flip nulls or maybe scumreads and he straight up told Spiffeh, he's not scumreading us.

This just seems odd and noteable to me.

~SW

I think this is good in retrospect? Idk why AA would put focus on their scum buddy this way

In post 549, hiplop wrote:
In post 547, Fro99er wrote:I don't care about your activity. You did fuck all to catch up in mafiaception. I'm not scumreading you for activity here.

THEN WHY ARE YOU SCUMREADING ME

YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS HOLYKLJSDKLFSDJKL;DFSJKL;FDSKLMCDSZKDKL;'ASjkl;saJKL;SALJKN;

And the various other outbursts from this page, jk I lied this slot is town

---

I liked wests posts around this point, he can have a brownie point.

Awesome's post I like, particularly the thing with Spiffeh because that's the same thing I referred to earlier, where Spiffeh said whatever about the town bloc. I like that we thought the same thing. Same thought process and such. The pisskop thing was also a good catch.

I'm starting page 23 now

Why did you start off this post with thinking SW could be scumbuddies with BBT?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hi, Lilith.

Are you scum?

What are your reads looking like.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1351, lilith2013 wrote:
Okay so you put AA in your town pile..

In post 1324, Elbirn wrote:
In post 505, Anxiety Attack wrote:Also, was me. I usually sign all my posts but there's like 2 I didn't and that's one of them.

I would also like to remind everyone that BBT came in here and pretty much zeroed in on us right away. If you look at his catch up, 90% of it was about us and wanting to flip us. I'm not sure what the point of it is if he's scum since then, he would know we are town. However, he could be trying to get us killed ASAP if he's scum.

Again, I don't mind being flipped. But I do question his motivation with wanting ours because if he's town, he should want to flip nulls or maybe scumreads and he straight up told Spiffeh, he's not scumreading us.

This just seems odd and noteable to me.

~SW

I think this is good in retrospect? Idk why AA would put focus on their scum buddy this way

Why did you start off this post with thinking SW could be scumbuddies with BBT?

I didn't, I proposed that it wouldn't make sense for SW, as scum, to make that post.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I guess I'm gonna do 31-40 now, but I'm at work. Wheee
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

RC: No, I'm town. Feel free to ask me all the things you need to if you are having trouble reading me.

I am still townreading Spiffeh and AA. I wasn't getting nearly as townie vibes from Aero as others seem to have been, but I think Elbirn's entrance was okay. Not any worse than Aero, I think. I think I am leaning town on acryon, although I would like to know why he didn't vote for BBT yesterday if he was scumreading BBT. I do not appreciate that marquis was like "trust me on DGB guys, sheep me" and then went "ew no nvm." I sheeped because I think DGB is a person whose content I can't really read, so I am definitely not against that flip. the fact that marquis left the wagon because he didn't like it seems kinda townie to me though. I also feel like if they were scum together, he would have stayed on that wagon until the flip in order to gain towncred. So leaning town on marquis as well.

I.. am not getting the scummy vibes from West that everyone else seems to be. I felt like a lot of his logic over the course of D1 aligned with what I was thinking and I was townreading him yesterday. I can definitely see a scum!Mario, what's been bothering me is his supposed townread on bbt D1 which suddenly and inexplicably turned into a vote on BBT at the end of the day. Not sure what else I have, hiplop and Aristophanes have been very hard to read for me and I need to reread their stuff. I was thinking that Tammy's reaction to her wagon seemed genuine but what do I know. And as I said yesterday, I feel like there wasn't a lot of resistance to the Awesome wagon either, but then BBT's wagon didn't have much resistance and he flipped scum so I don't know what to make of it.

Oh and you. I feel like I want to townread you for your push on BBT, and I feel like I always townread you, but then you love to bus so I could totally see you leading the charge on that one, and no one suspects a thing because you're the first person on the wagon. I also feel like daring us to color flip you is a thing that you would do in order to WIFOM us (well, mostly me because I was fool enough to fall for it once already) into thinking "oh, he's so confident about flipping blue that he'll vote himself."

God I suck at reading people.

What are you thinking about me? Also, I would like to hear your thoughts on acryon once more.

@Elbirn: Sorry, I misread I guess? I realized after I posted that my point was moot. Can you explain what you mean by "you nailed the scumteam by page 20"? And talk more about your read on Dav?

Also @hiplop, I would like to hear why this was said
In post 1266, hiplop wrote:
In post 1263, Anxiety Attack wrote:marqui get your vote back onthere right now you said you had reasons you back it up

hippy your being fliped next

I'm literally conf town
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Urgh, I have some catching up to do...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Had a few things to Multiquote so I'm stopping at page 35 to make this post, then moving on to reading pages 36-40 in between work stuff.

In post 804, Aeronaut wrote:Cheetory I <3 u in every way plz keep being u

TSO plz don't change

Everyone else hi nice to meet you I'm s god damn dragon master

Man I wish aero had stayed and I had replaced a different slot and he was drunk every day

I will do what I can to carry on his legacy when I am able. Ima try to be plastered Saturday night, that'll be fun!

In post 815, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Acryon

Fairly sure this is scum.

In post 816, RadiantCowbells wrote:I will make a case only if one player asks for it, and I'm not revealing which player it is.

Oh wait I like this
Fucking who did you replace rc I forgot already
More about you later

In post 838, West9 wrote:
In post 801, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 796, T S O wrote:Alright, so I've decided to actually play this game.

Great! Cuz my read on you is pretty town right now! :P
DGB is clearly paying attention to the game, doing the reading, and still is actively and aggressively doing nothing. I don't understand why more people aren't voting this, or why awesome says he's a "touchstone."

I liek this and I liek west

In post 842, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: BBT

100% consistent read on BBT. He's scum this game.

lynch please.

In post 853, RadiantCowbells wrote:Didn't I cite my 100% accurate BBT scumread in 564 like 3 posts after he replaced in and was proven right about it?

BBT's literally the easiest person in the game to read. I could literally pick a random 3 of his posts from any game and get his alignment right 100% of the time.

now vote him.

In post 854, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I will be reading up on this very soon though, as soon as I'm on the laptop. Dreading reading those first 10 pages or so again though.

In post 855, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like this goes past just being a reaction test at this point tbh cuz I wanted to see how he'd react to my proclaiming 100% meta read but I get bad feelings about the way he's ignoring me.

I think BBT may see ignoring me as tactically advantageous because even though he disagrees that I can read him 100% I've never failed to catch him as scum (though I note that I've had at least 1 false positive), and by ignoring me and playing it off as a joke like he did in 564 he can make it far more difficult for me to apply any real pressure to him because people will just assume that I'm voting him because he's ignoring me and that's totally not alignment indicative at all, right?

Please pressure him and make him play the game so I can sort him yo.

The whole sequence of this is like okay yeah what damn
This doesn't read like a bus to me, and while RC has been quite wrong at times in my experience, I've seen him/her (dog what are your pronouns help me out here) fucking laser beam on to scum and kill them with fire in seconds before. And then yeah I don't see rc-scum bussing bbt, and bbt's plan is to blatantly ignore his buddy.

Fucking
Rc I'll explain why I voted you before, for science, but yeah you can be town now

UNVOTE:

In post 872, Spiffeh wrote:I know some people won't like this but the timing of Skybird's replace out REALLY does not sit well with me.

In post 471, Skybird wrote:I finally caught up.

DGB, you always scum read me. Maybe you should read some of my games you weren't in and check my alignment in them to get a better read on me.

Town reads so far: Frogger, Spiffeh, Aero.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up this game.

In this post, Skybird does say she might not be able to keep up.

But then she replaces out like 11 posts later. It's not like there were pages and pages since her last post, so what exactly happened in those 11 posts that caused her to make the decision that she was only considering before?

It was the three votes she accumulated within those 11 posts!!!!!!!

What's sketchy here is that when the game is actually fast paced when she posts the above, she is still waffling on whether to replace out. But then when 11 posts crop up within 7 hours, THAT'S when she decides to replace out. This makes it very clear that it was the votes on her that made her replace out.

Even throwing all of this away, her few content posts were really cookie cutter and mostly full of excuses.

And I think hiplop faked frustration at being suspected "because he wasn't given a chance".

In post 873, Spiffeh wrote:So yeah BBT pressure is cool and all but when you want to participate in a Spiffeh-approved lynch come vote for hiplop!

Oh look
It's Spiffeh explicitly building a counter wagon to flipped scum

How about that
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1355, lilith2013 wrote:
@Elbirn: Sorry, I misread I guess? I realized after I posted that my point was moot. Can you explain what you mean by "you nailed the scumteam by page 20"? And talk more about your read on Dav?

Oh that was bullshittery and posturing, I posted 4 scumreads (3 really, next to bbt who flipped) and said they were team scum. I think it was bbt, rc, acryon, and skybird. RC turned our to be town and skybird morphed into hiplop and then I decided he was town. I'm pretty bad at this.

Dav, his tone feels bleeding obvious town to me. Idk I'm a gut player big time. He smells like town. I like his snark and his self righteous anger when people piss him off. I don't expect anyone to buy it, hell maybe I'm just a fool, a fool in love

I never drink coffee but I drank a coffee today and I feel like I'm on crack holy shit ask me more things I want to speak
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

WHY DOES NO ONE SPEAK

Okay Ima go back to work and then when I am done work I'm gonna make more words and maybe I'll talk more about davsto since that's the only thing that's been asked of me sadface.

Also also I'll read more pages and say thinks about them

Also also also y'all mother lovers need to post more this game 2 slow

Gotta go fast

K I'm done being a spaz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

why is rc scum
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Spoiler: @Elbirn
In post 1357, Elbirn wrote:Had a few things to Multiquote so I'm stopping at page 35 to make this post, then moving on to reading pages 36-40 in between work stuff.

In post 804, Aeronaut wrote:Cheetory I <3 u in every way plz keep being u

TSO plz don't change

Everyone else hi nice to meet you I'm s god damn dragon master

Man I wish aero had stayed and I had replaced a different slot and he was drunk every day

I will do what I can to carry on his legacy when I am able. Ima try to be plastered Saturday night, that'll be fun!

In post 815, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Acryon

Fairly sure this is scum.

In post 816, RadiantCowbells wrote:I will make a case only if one player asks for it, and I'm not revealing which player it is.

Oh wait I like this
Fucking who did you replace rc I forgot already
More about you later

In post 838, West9 wrote:
In post 801, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 796, T S O wrote:Alright, so I've decided to actually play this game.

Great! Cuz my read on you is pretty town right now! :P
DGB is clearly paying attention to the game, doing the reading, and still is actively and aggressively doing nothing. I don't understand why more people aren't voting this, or why awesome says he's a "touchstone."

I liek this and I liek west

In post 842, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: BBT

100% consistent read on BBT. He's scum this game.

lynch please.

In post 853, RadiantCowbells wrote:Didn't I cite my 100% accurate BBT scumread in 564 like 3 posts after he replaced in and was proven right about it?

BBT's literally the easiest person in the game to read. I could literally pick a random 3 of his posts from any game and get his alignment right 100% of the time.

now vote him.

In post 854, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I will be reading up on this very soon though, as soon as I'm on the laptop. Dreading reading those first 10 pages or so again though.

In post 855, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like this goes past just being a reaction test at this point tbh cuz I wanted to see how he'd react to my proclaiming 100% meta read but I get bad feelings about the way he's ignoring me.

I think BBT may see ignoring me as tactically advantageous because even though he disagrees that I can read him 100% I've never failed to catch him as scum (though I note that I've had at least 1 false positive), and by ignoring me and playing it off as a joke like he did in 564 he can make it far more difficult for me to apply any real pressure to him because people will just assume that I'm voting him because he's ignoring me and that's totally not alignment indicative at all, right?

Please pressure him and make him play the game so I can sort him yo.

The whole sequence of this is like okay yeah what damn
This doesn't read like a bus to me, and while RC has been quite wrong at times in my experience, I've seen him/her (dog what are your pronouns help me out here) fucking laser beam on to scum and kill them with fire in seconds before. And then yeah I don't see rc-scum bussing bbt, and bbt's plan is to blatantly ignore his buddy.

Fucking
Rc I'll explain why I voted you before, for science, but yeah you can be town now

UNVOTE:

In post 872, Spiffeh wrote:I know some people won't like this but the timing of Skybird's replace out REALLY does not sit well with me.

In post 471, Skybird wrote:I finally caught up.

DGB, you always scum read me. Maybe you should read some of my games you weren't in and check my alignment in them to get a better read on me.

Town reads so far: Frogger, Spiffeh, Aero.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up this game.

In this post, Skybird does say she might not be able to keep up.

But then she replaces out like 11 posts later. It's not like there were pages and pages since her last post, so what exactly happened in those 11 posts that caused her to make the decision that she was only considering before?

It was the three votes she accumulated within those 11 posts!!!!!!!

What's sketchy here is that when the game is actually fast paced when she posts the above, she is still waffling on whether to replace out. But then when 11 posts crop up within 7 hours, THAT'S when she decides to replace out. This makes it very clear that it was the votes on her that made her replace out.

Even throwing all of this away, her few content posts were really cookie cutter and mostly full of excuses.

And I think hiplop faked frustration at being suspected "because he wasn't given a chance".

In post 873, Spiffeh wrote:So yeah BBT pressure is cool and all but when you want to participate in a Spiffeh-approved lynch come vote for hiplop!

Oh look
It's Spiffeh explicitly building a counter wagon to flipped scum

How about that

RC replaced Chaos Omega I think. What were your thoughts on Chaos?

Can you talk about Spiffeh? What are you thinking about him pushing the counterwagon?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1355, lilith2013 wrote:RC: No, I'm town. Feel free to ask me all the things you need to if you are having trouble reading me.

I am still townreading Spiffeh and AA. I wasn't getting nearly as townie vibes from Aero as others seem to have been, but I think Elbirn's entrance was okay. Not any worse than Aero, I think. I think I am leaning town on acryon, although I would like to know why he didn't vote for BBT yesterday if he was scumreading BBT. I do not appreciate that marquis was like "trust me on DGB guys, sheep me" and then went "ew no nvm." I sheeped because I think DGB is a person whose content I can't really read, so I am definitely not against that flip. the fact that marquis left the wagon because he didn't like it seems kinda townie to me though. I also feel like if they were scum together, he would have stayed on that wagon until the flip in order to gain towncred. So leaning town on marquis as well.

I.. am not getting the scummy vibes from West that everyone else seems to be. I felt like a lot of his logic over the course of D1 aligned with what I was thinking and I was townreading him yesterday. I can definitely see a scum!Mario, what's been bothering me is his supposed townread on bbt D1 which suddenly and inexplicably turned into a vote on BBT at the end of the day. Not sure what else I have, hiplop and Aristophanes have been very hard to read for me and I need to reread their stuff. I was thinking that Tammy's reaction to her wagon seemed genuine but what do I know. And as I said yesterday, I feel like there wasn't a lot of resistance to the Awesome wagon either, but then BBT's wagon didn't have much resistance and he flipped scum so I don't know what to make of it.

Oh and you. I feel like I want to townread you for your push on BBT, and I feel like I always townread you, but then you love to bus so I could totally see you leading the charge on that one, and no one suspects a thing because you're the first person on the wagon. I also feel like daring us to color flip you is a thing that you would do in order to WIFOM us (well, mostly me because I was fool enough to fall for it once already) into thinking "oh, he's so confident about flipping blue that he'll vote himself."

What are you thinking about me? Also, I would like to hear your thoughts on acryon once more.

In post 1263, Anxiety Attack wrote:marqui get your vote back onthere right now you said you had reasons you back it up

I'm literally conf town

Uh, I think you're town but my read is nowhere near as solid as it is when you don't have a lengthy period to edit your response.
I'm way better as town in face to face / chat mafia.
And while drunk.

No 100% guaranteed townreads for you this game.

Are you still townreading Spiffeh after what was pointed out?
I note that I hated the Skybird wagon when it was formed and I definitely feel like at least one scum was pushing it. Could be Spiffeh.
I'd be more interested in pushing it if I wasn't focused on MM right now.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Hi Elbirn, I've been awfully apathetic this game. Sorry!!

What do you think about Mario, DGB, and awesome?

Who's your top pick for color flip and lynch today?

Personally-I want to color flip mario and lynch DGB or the other way around.

Have you ever played with DGB and what do you think of her play?

RC's a he just an FYI.

~SW
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by West9 »

Hey, Anx, if you're still here:
In post 1347, West9 wrote:
In post 1305, Anxiety Attack wrote:-Mario-have a bad town vibe but would love a color flip as this isn't far off from his scum play either
As I look more into this mario wagon, you should explain this to me because I don't know him.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Yeah, The first time I played with Mario scum, he was very lurky.

The other game, he was active but kind of all over the place and it was hard to figure out his read progression on anything.

I kind of get that vibe here where he pops in every once in awhile but doesn't have much to say, but mostly just kind of meh.

I don't really see any serious scumhunting and just by PoE I can at put him in the possible scum category.

~SW
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1362, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1355, lilith2013 wrote:RC: No, I'm town. Feel free to ask me all the things you need to if you are having trouble reading me.

I'm literally conf town

Uh, I think you're town but my read is nowhere near as solid as it is when you don't have a lengthy period to edit your response.
I'm way better as town in face to face / chat mafia.
And while drunk.

No 100% guaranteed townreads for you this game.

Are you still townreading Spiffeh after what was pointed out?
I note that I hated the Skybird wagon when it was formed and I definitely feel like at least one scum was pushing it. Could be Spiffeh.
I'd be more interested in pushing it if I wasn't focused on MM right now.

To a certain extent, yes..? I am trying to trust my gut a bit more and that's still where it's leading me, but I'll admit I wasn't paying much attention while it was happening. Can I get back to you on this tomorrow after I reread things?

Also, yes, my playstyle in chat/f2f is much different from forum. When I play f2f with my friends I tend to be much more of a town leader (because I happen to be a very vocal member of the group). Not so much online.

Can you tell me how to help you solidify your read on me?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Marquis »

I'd actually be okay with a mario color flip with where my read on him is at right now.
link in bio
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Can you talk about your read on Mario? And why you chose West over me and Aristo in your previous vote?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Hmm I realized I forgot Davsto. Dav, can you talk to me about your thoughts? I feel like usually I see a level of involvement from you that hasn't been there this game, maybe it's because you're in similar boat as me regarding larges, but I do want to hear what you have to say.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 1369, lilith2013 wrote:Hmm I realized I forgot Davsto. Dav, can you talk to me about your thoughts? I feel like usually I see a level of involvement from you that hasn't been there this game, maybe it's because you're in similar boat as me regarding larges, but I do want to hear what you have to say.

Yeh I know, larges :P

Lean town on RadiantCowbells (because he stopped doing the random-nonsense thing when I called him out)
hiplop is leaning a tad towards town for me
Spiffeh and MM are ehhh teeny tiny scumleans
Will probably check some ISOs tonight to get a better grasp of the game because I skimmed for a few days.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1370, Davsto wrote:
In post 1369, lilith2013 wrote:Hmm I realized I forgot Davsto. Dav, can you talk to me about your thoughts? I feel like usually I see a level of involvement from you that hasn't been there this game, maybe it's because you're in similar boat as me regarding larges, but I do want to hear what you have to say.

Yeh I know, larges :P

Lean town on RadiantCowbells (because he stopped doing the random-nonsense thing when I called him out)
hiplop is leaning a tad towards town for me
Spiffeh and MM are ehhh teeny tiny scumleans
Will probably check some ISOs tonight to get a better grasp of the game because I skimmed for a few days.

Explain your reads on RC and hiplop a bit more?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Davsto »

I'd say that hiplop is mainly gut. His push on me felt genuine.

RC, he was messing around with the fake guilty and the
In post 1315, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lilith2013 is a Frozen Angel alt. That's why I replaced in.

Geez, didn't you know?

In post 1317, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're not buying it because you're one of those goddamn english cheapskates who are too busy sipping tea and eating crumpets to know a fantastic deal when you see it.
stuff, but when I told him to stop, he actually stopped.
In post 1320, RadiantCowbells wrote:OK. She's not in the game.
I'm voting MM because I think he's probably scum.
I feel that scum!RC would stubbornly keep messing around even though it's anti-town because, let's face it, he'd probably get townread for it.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1372, Davsto wrote:I'd say that hiplop is mainly gut. His push on me felt genuine.

RC, he was messing around with the fake guilty and the

Geez, didn't you know?

In post 1317, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're not buying it because you're one of those goddamn english cheapskates who are too busy sipping tea and eating crumpets to know a fantastic deal when you see it.
stuff, but when I told him to stop, he actually stopped.
In post 1320, RadiantCowbells wrote:OK. She's not in the game.
I'm voting MM because I think he's probably scum.
I feel that scum!RC would stubbornly keep messing around even though it's anti-town because, let's face it, he'd probably get townread for it.

Hmm okay.

Talk about your read on Spiffeh too please?

I need to sleep but I'll ask you more things tomorrow, hopefully after you have said more things that I can then ask things about.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Yeah, Lillith looks better. Like I said, I'm willing to slightly move acryon into town and West looks a little better too.

So that leaves my would color flip or lynch with awesome for lurking and not doing shit-a major scumtell of Tammy's, DGB-for doing nothing and being unreadable (anyone having experience with her can help me), and Mario who's been inactive and posting crap that doesn't have much game relevance and is not trying to figure things out or scumhunt.

Spiffeh concerns me slightly for inactivity and BBT interactions but not enough to push for a color flip there. hiplop also concerns me cuz I don't like when I can't read people and ika has gone back and forth on him and has played with him a lot more.

So that's where I'm at. We color flip Mario and lynch DGB if he flips blue. It's basically PoE plus play at this point.

~SW

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”