pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 144, Smashbard wrote:To Pirate Mollie: I would draw the conclusion because Hikari jumped to Jun's defense when Evilpacman tried to call Jun out as scum #1. I would not LIKE to draw that conclusion, as I actually find Hikari to be very town at the moment, if only abrasive. It's going to be hard to work with him to create a confirmed town lynching block later in the game because he's so anti-everyone's opinion other than his own. But that doesn't make Hikari himself, scummy in my eyes.

that is some fancy hedging you have going on there smashbard.

As I was trying to elaborate earlier via my phone, at this stage in the game it is going to be near impossible to lynch experienced scum. You have to catch their less experienced partners, then look at the interactions from the previous day, who was on what wagon, and try to draw correlations from the lynch as well as any information gathered through the night.

okay. but ftr I like to take out the head before the ass.

This may be a vote just based on not liking your play, but I just have a really bad gut reaction to you, Mollie. And in times like Day 1 where I don't have much to go off beyond my gut, I need to follow it.

Unvote. Vote: Pirate Mollie

I think your gut is telling you that you shouldn't have eaten that five day old pizza.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

votecount

theomoaner (3): Hiraki, jun, thurhame
pirate mollie (2): maenara, smashbard
jun (2): Telo, theomoaner
PMysterious (1): mcstab
evilpacman (1): NJAC
mcstab (1): shinori
telo (1): dividizzle
shinori (1): eleison

not voting (4): thermal, pmysterious, evilpacman, pirate mollie
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: also why is your vote on me if you suspect jun
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I don't really have a tangible answer for that beyond the fact that your posts just give me a very nervous feeling that you may be the highest likely candidate to be scum. I know it's not much for anyone else to really go off of, but I just have a really bad feeling about you. I even fully admit that it could just be that I don't like your playstyle, but I don't know yet. All I know is that I feel you are extremely scummy. So I'm going against the vote I want to do (Jun) and going for the vote I feel like I should be doing (you).

Post #64 you refer to Maenara’s fade, which really doesn’t make a lot of sense no matter which way you spin it. Because either way you’ve insinuated, that he showed up with a fire and then faded out all within 21 hours of posting. There’s really no other way you can infer the term fade. Unless you someone have seen his haircut.

Post #66 Is where the real uneasiness from you started though, as you seem all too excited for that OMGUS, as if Maenara just handed you a tell on a silver platter or something, when OMGUS isn’t really indicative of anything town or scum.

In Post #97 you mischaracterized the exchange between Hikari, Evilpacman & myself. First, I wasn’t controlling the narrative, I was merely apart of trying to get us out of RVS as early as possible. Once that happened I ended up taking a step back when more abrasive attitudes started flaring up. Also, the portion of Hikari’s post you quoted as “mentoring” me was actually him referring to evilpacmans reads being wrong when it came to how someone answers an “Are you scum” question. Also, noting Hikari’s defensiveness when your immediate jump on Maenara for voting you is the definition of defensiveness, is unnerving.

I agree with post #100 when you say that town reads are useful for narrowing down suspects. But I also cannot deny Eleison’s point that openly stating town reads will only give the scum a better idea as to who they can lynch in order to demoralize the town by eliminating town leaders. That's probably my guess why guys like Eleison & Hikari are being as rough as they are, because it's sometimes better to be the unpopular town that knows what he's doing than being Mr. Super Town who's going to get shot Night 1. So if you’re the scum my gut is telling me you are, then I can definitely see why you’d be pressing Eleison so much to post their reads.
Jun
Jun
Goon
Jun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Post by Jun »

UNVOTE: theomoaner
VOTE: PMysterious

Wasn't this guy supposed to show up and contribute more by page 6? I want to hear what he will say.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Post by mykonian »

Slandaar replaces thermal! Thank you Slandaar!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Will catch-up after work.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

@PM: Tell me your understanding of RVS.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 153, Smashbard wrote:I don't really have a tangible answer for that beyond the fact that your posts just give me a very nervous feeling that you may be the highest likely candidate to be scum. I know it's not much for anyone else to really go off of, but I just have a really bad feeling about you. I even fully admit that it could just be that I don't like your playstyle, but I don't know yet. All I know is that I feel you are extremely scummy.
So I'm going against the vote I want to do (Jun) and going for the vote I feel like I should be doing (you)

you know there is really no defense against "I just feel bad about you". that you would follow this over your more concrete analysis of why jun looks scummy (and I see why he does but I am neutral on him) is pretty amazing. why don't you like my playstyle? I am by all means certainly no worse than hikari for the shit talking and your reaction kind of looks xenophobic (and scummy) especially since you had 3 newbs in your scummy pile. that is what I was highlighting cos I think it is scummy to go after low hanging fruit.

Post #64 you refer to Maenara’s fade, which really doesn’t make a lot of sense no matter which way you spin it. Because either way you’ve insinuated, that he showed up with a fire and then faded out all within 21 hours of posting. There’s really no other way you can infer the term fade. Unless you someone have seen his haircut.

your whiteknighting is noted! I am still trying to feel my way around the arc of an untimed game. most of the games I have played have been timed so 21 hours IS a big deal but I was talking about his slow fade. he came off as town pretty strong right off the bat and then did a fade except when roused out of his slumber and he votes me
for mentioning him
. like immediately.

Post #66 Is where the real uneasiness from you started though, as you seem all too excited for that OMGUS, as if Maenara just handed you a tell on a silver platter or something, when OMGUS isn’t really indicative of anything town or scum.

okay. I think OMGUS
is
indicative of an alignment it depends on the situ and maenara melted down over nothing.

In Post #97 you mischaracterized the exchange between Hikari, Evilpacman & myself. First, I wasn’t controlling the narrative,
I was merely apart of trying to get us out of RVS as early as possible
. Once that happened I ended up taking a step back when more abrasive attitudes started flaring up. Also, the portion of Hikari’s post you quoted as “mentoring” me was actually him referring to evilpacmans reads being wrong when it came to how someone answers an “Are you scum” question. Also, noting Hikari’s defensiveness when your immediate jump on Maenara for voting you is the definition of defensiveness, is unnerving.

lol, wrt bold: what do you think controlling the narrative means. and controlling the narrative and then taking a step back is usually a scum tactic. you grabbed the ball in post #10 at the get go and now you are going after low hanging fruit (all newbs), lol.

I agree with post #100 when you say that town reads are useful for narrowing down suspects. But I also cannot deny Eleison’s point that openly stating town reads will only give the scum a better idea as to who they can lynch in order to demoralize the town by eliminating town leaders

struggling to parse this. is it typical of this site that a bunch of people who read a person as town to then lynch that person? that isn't the impression I have been given although I never underestimate retarded town.

That's probably my guess why guys like Eleison & Hikari are being as rough as they are, because it's sometimes better to be the unpopular town that knows what he's doing than being Mr. Super Town who's going to get shot Night 1. So if you’re the scum my gut is telling me you are, then I can definitely see why you’d be pressing Eleison so much to post their reads.

lol.

"pressing"

ftr I don't think either eleison or hikari are being rough, after reading some of the newbie games hikari is a breathe of fresh air. and I like eleison (leaning town on him) although his reasoning is super weird. as town it is better to share your thoughts unless you are playing in a homogeneous group who know you super well.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

Who in this game are not low hanging fruit?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

not the newbs
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

List them.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: I think newbs in this setting
should
be gone after but not for reasons like your gut is telling you that someone is bad or you don't like a playstyle. go after someone you find objectively scummy.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 161, Slandaar wrote:List them.

who am I listing again
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 am

Post by Slandaar »

List the players who are not low hanging fruit.
(I do not count)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 164, Slandaar wrote:List the players who are not low hanging fruit.
(I do not count)

players possibly other than the newbs that smashbard listed as to who he wanted lynched. I thought I made that kind of clear?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

so slander what do you think of smash?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 am

Post by Slandaar »

Work does not end at 1:40pm unfortunately.

I want my list Mollie. It's a very simple request;
List all the people in this game you consider not to be newbies or 'low hanging fruit'
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

Eleison wrote:but you neglected to quote my entire post, which included my thoughts on scum.
That's not the point.

Smashbard wrote:To Hikari: I don't find Theo scummy at the moment because we share a genuine suspicion of Jun's play. If my gut is right and Jun is scum, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Theo to just straight up buss a scumbuddy so early in the game like that. As he's trying pretty hard to get him lynched.
Just because he's trying hard doesn't mean anything.

Jun wrote:Wasn't this guy supposed to show up and contribute more by page 6? I want to hear what he will say.
I am regretting a tad bit, after seeing shit like this rather than something actually important, that I gave you a town read.

In post 162, pirate mollie wrote:eta: I think newbs in this setting
should
be gone after but not for reasons like your gut is telling you that someone is bad or you don't like a playstyle. go after someone you find objectively scummy.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 167, Slandaar wrote:Work does not end at 1:40pm unfortunately.

I want my list Mollie. It's a very simple request;
List all the people in this game you consider not to be newbies or 'low hanging fruit'

hikari
smashbard
pacman or whatever he is called
pm
mcstab
pretty much the people who smash did not have in his lynch pile!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh and maenara, he seems sacred to people.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 168, Hiraki wrote:
In post 162, pirate mollie wrote:eta: I think newbs in this setting
should

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pirate.

I want to tell you something very obvious to the actually experienced players in this game.

You are not experienced.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

lol. so what do you think of smash's scum list hiraki?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 169, pirate mollie wrote:
hikari
smashbard
pacman or whatever he is called
pm
mcstab
pretty much the people who smash did not have in his lynch pile!

In post 170, pirate mollie wrote:oh and maenara, he seems sacred to people.

OK so these 6 out of 16, fine.

I think 3 of those shouldn't be there but we don't need to worry; your perspective is different than mine.

Do you suspect one of the named players? who? why?

And Smash doesn't count unless you suspect him for something other than the '3 newbie scumreads'

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”