Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:02 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

In post 1475, Fate wrote:I feel like voting Sunshine and clownfuck because I suspect he's the reason this game is 60 pages

No, I'm pretty sure you can blame alot of the dead people for that actually. Maybe scum were doing a public thread quality service.
Swamped with :stuff: but I thumbs up everything my capital impaired side has been saying. I stopped reading buldermar once he started posting in red because he wasn't Pashe. At least he's not green.

Por: Maybe you wouldn't have been roleblocked if you hadn't claimed vig? Can you please shoot Maenara instead of whoever you were aiming at. Especially Zdenek. >_> Though what my partner said about you being redirected actually makes sense. There were three kills so the Razor says you killed one of them.

AVox: u r a sissy scum. Sissy. Why is Nacho so town that you would vote someone else solely for that reason while pretending not to notice we've been saying bad things about you?

I Agree With Everything My Capital Unappreciative Side Says. Except The CE Thing I Am Not Convinced About That. To answer Vifam my rainbow side is doing the posting while I sunshine my way into not sleeping at night. I don't think Zdenek is scum. I really don't think Cheery Dog is scum and his wagon rebuilding is lazy and dumb.

In post 1589, DeasVail wrote:Sunshine, the redirection could have easily been what they did, although I don't know why they would have killed Noir.

It's possible other shenanigans happened? Maybe they thought real hard Noir was otherscum and shot appropriately. Why do you pick out the Noir kill instead of the Epic one?

Hmm, just a thought, but could Alsark/Zdenek maybe be green scum?

no

- Sunshineh
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:17 am

Post by buldermar »

Red eyed Dr. Nacho has spoken and demand that the people vote Cheery Dog. Duuu eeet naau.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1600, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:I really don't think Cheery Dog is scum and his wagon rebuilding is lazy and dumb.

So why is the malp wagon so motivated and intelligent? Because I don't feel I've been lazy in pushing this wagon (today).

Wutlolski, have you been afraid to push this wagon because you don't know what to call Cheery? You can call him dogman. Dogman is badman :(
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am

Post by DeasVail »

The green team couldn't (at least I don't think so) have killed Pandorica, and if we're going by the redirection theory, then they were in control of two kills, being Epic and Noir. At least I think that's right.

But yeah, I don't think it's super likely, but not impossible by any means.

PEdit: But dogmans is goodmans!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We are not going by the redirection theory because that is bad.
BAD.

Deas please stop calling Cheery Dog town :(
please.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

also, while I'm here, let me say that I'm a bit paranoid of Z's "tryhard" mode today. It's like his scumteam took a hell of a hit yesterday and he wants to STEP UP because someone needs to carry his team now that the Faraday is dead. but he *might* have decided to stop being useless as fuck now that the posting is thinned out a lil' bit?

who knows

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:25 am

Post by quadz08 »

Nacho, change your avatar.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ok :(
will probably change back to normal avatar when I return home

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Zdenek »

Zeta, first of all, in the games I provided, in Popularity Mafia there were so few players left that I was able to reasonably condense my thought in thread down to just the relevant things about each of the players, in this game, which is what I usually do, but in this game I don't think that would have made sense. In There Will Be Bloodshed, the same thing. In Neruzian era mafia, I did do a post by post analysis, just with no explanations of what I found townie or scummy. As scum in Small Town Scumbags I didn't do anything of the sort. As town in adjective pick, I broke things down by player. As scum in Purified Mafia, I broke things down by player. The other two are on going so, I won't discuss what I did in either of them, but suffice it to say, that your assertion that I have never done a post by post catch-up before is false, and that you should probably look beyond my first post of each game. I think that your failure to actually consider the circumstances under which I replaced in and actually consider the posts reads at best as lazy and thoughtless. Yes, it's true that I usually break things down player by player, but in this game there was no way I was going to do that.

All that said, Zeta, there was and is no way that I am going to provide self-meta unless asked. It's worthless. The fact that you are trying to paint me as scummy, for not providing links 'quickly' is completely silly, and yes I had no intention of providing them.

I don't believe that Zeta believes in his argument that scum provide catch-up posts because the same reasoning that his using here can be ascribed to Nacho's 1290: his official re-read, but Zeta didn't say hide nor hare about that.

In other news, xtoph might not be scum. He's asking me to explain why I wanted him dead over a post, but he's doing it in such a way as to generate discussion, and while it's defensive, that aspect of it is underplayed in his post, and after I explained he didn't start nitpicking every little thing. On the other hand, I still find his lack of aggression scummy, but this is probably a lynch that can wait.

xtoph,
are you an alt?

Anyway, I am way more inclined to vote for Cheery Dog than Malpa, so this is a good place to start.

Vote: Cheery Dog
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Vifam »

Nachomamma8 wrote:also, while I'm here, let me say that I'm a bit paranoid of Z's "tryhard" mode today. It's like his scumteam took a hell of a hit yesterday and he wants to STEP UP because someone needs to carry his team now that the Faraday is dead. but he *might* have decided to stop being useless as fuck now that the posting is thinned out a lil' bit?

who knows

This is a dumb notion
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Vifam »

I'm gonna actually read the thread and provide some thought in a minute or two, you guys
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Vifam »

Zdenek came in swinging HEAVY, his first few posts didn't really strike me as town, but at the moment he's leaning town based on his outburst, which seemed genuine.

Porf wasn't looking so great during that whole dispute, especially this part:

In post 1559, Porfervor wrote:
In post 1557, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1549, ζ wrote:Zdenek is also a possible scum candidate for the light greens, but malpascp must die first.

Why do you think I am scum?

why the fuck do you care

should i respond to your attack back to me or did you just AtE like a bitch

He could just be a dick though lol

Maenaera attacking BT for his vote on Xtoph seemed like BS, he's probably scum, along with Avox who has been incredibly scummy since the minute he replaced in.
ok
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Why is buldermar suddenly acting like a doofus
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Vifam »

Fate why is AV town
ok
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:46 am

Post by BT »

In post 1608, Zdenek wrote:
Anyway, I am way more inclined to vote for Cheery Dog than Malpa, so this is a good place to start.

Vote: Cheery Dog

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:Maenara could easily be scum.

[...]

Town because of scum interactions (which might be a really shitty reason to think someone is town, depending on your point of view):

Cheery Dog

[...]

Scum:

maenara, but probably not Batterwitch aligned.

In post 1555, Zdenek wrote:That said, the Noir - Cheery Dog connection seems plausible when laid out like that.

Why are you not voting Maenara.

In post 1612, Robocopter87 wrote:Why is buldermar suddenly acting like a doofus

1) This is not new. 2) You're barely any better.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BT who are you voting and why.

BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:59 am

Post by BT »

The scum, for being scum. Your turn.

(On a more serious note, feel free to enlighten me: why shouldn't we hang Maenara?)
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by ζ »

In post 1608, Zdenek wrote:Zeta, first of all, in the games I provided, [...] I think that your failure to actually consider the circumstances under which I replaced in and actually consider the posts reads at best as lazy and thoughtless. Yes, it's true that I usually break things down player by player, but in this game there was no way I was going to do that.

Why would I need to consider either of those things? I am considering a single thing: whether or not making post by post catchups as you did here is a playstyle thing for you. It's clearly not. And I think it's more likely that scum make or promise to make post by post catchups if it's not a playstyle thing for them.

All that said, Zeta, there was and is no way that I am going to provide self-meta unless asked. It's worthless. The fact that you are trying to paint me as scummy, for not providing links 'quickly' is completely silly, and yes I had no intention of providing them.

Self-meta, where you comment on your behaviour in previous games to 'prove' your behaviour in a current game, is worthless.

Providing data (e.g. games replaced into) is not worthless.

Finally, I'm not trying to paint you as scummy for not providing links 'quickly'. Did you just steal that argument from Cheery Dog? That's funny. The reason I found you scummy was because you didn't provide links at all. When you're trying to say that post-by-post catchups are a playstyle thing for you, you save a lot of time by just providing the data that proves it instead of just asserting it.

I don't believe that Zeta believes in his argument that scum provide catch-up posts because the same reasoning that his using here can be ascribed to Nacho's 1290: his official re-read, but Zeta didn't say hide nor hare about that.

I did not see Nacho's reread. Moreover, I try not to chase too many people in a day.

By the way Zdenek, your reasoning for xtopD townread is contrived.
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by ζ »

Also it's odd how you dance around actually calling me scum. Don't worry, my feelings won't be hurt.
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by ζ »

In post 1605, Nachomamma8 wrote:also, while I'm here, let me say that I'm a bit paranoid of Z's "tryhard" mode today. It's like his scumteam took a hell of a hit yesterday and he wants to STEP UP because someone needs to carry his team now that the Faraday is dead. but he *might* have decided to stop being useless as fuck now that the posting is thinned out a lil' bit?

who knows

no it's more like i nailed scum yesterday and today i don't want it taking 60 pages or whatever

who were you voting for yesterday? cheery dog, right. who did you have as town yesterday? oh right, yeah, the scum pr who we lynched. who did you say was 'maybe' scum, the only person you listed as 'maybe' scum? oh yeah -- the scum pr who flipped in the night
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by ζ »

nachomamma's credibility and track record is so astounding i don't know why cheery dog isn't dead already

oh wait
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by ζ »

In post 1547, ζ wrote:
malpascp wrote:Guys, lets get this straight. Do you think Tazaro, not Pasch, just Tazaro, is scummy enough to get lynched? I know this is not the only thing to take into account, but it would be nice to know after all why people are going back to that wagon after it lost some steam when Pasch replaced out.
This is a valid question. In fact, this is one of the good things that malp's brought to the table. People who weren't satisfied with the Pasch wagon started jumping on Tazaro with shitty reasoning, so it's a good observation to see if these people think that Tazaro is scummy or are just riding the "pasch is scum" wave.

No it's not a valid question. He's basically saying 'oh the wagon lost steam when pasch replaced out, why are you rejoining it'? He's committing the Amished tell for his buddy. Of course you take into view the actions of a replacement's predecessor, especially if they were as scummy as Paschendale's were.

He's just trying to stop his buddy being lynched.
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by ζ »

Oh damn.

Text before the [/quote] is Nachomamma's, after is mine.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Cool, you can be town for the arrogance.

Z wrote:No it's not a valid question. He's basically saying 'oh the wagon lost steam when pasch replaced out, why are you rejoining it'? He's committing the Amished tell for his buddy. Of course you take into view the actions of a replacement's predecessor, especially if they were as scummy as Paschendale's were.

He's just trying to stop his buddy being lynched.

NO THAT IS NOT THE AMISHED TELL GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
GOD DAMN IT

ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by ζ »

I tried. But I don't like it when people accuse me of being 'useless as fuck'.

It doesn't matter what it's called, it's still scummy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”