micro 951 mystery box of silver gnine: well we're done here.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:36 am

Post by schadd_ »

little johnny is gleefully dancing around in the dunes

Vote count 1.1

Nahdia (3):
votato, skitter30, Wooper
Fishy Logic (1):
bugspray
hellbooks (1):
hari
bugspray (1):
Fishy Logic
skitter30 (1):
Nahdia

not voting (2):
hellbooks, Olórin

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends june 29th at 23:59 central US time; in (expired on 2020-06-29 23:59:00)

mod notes
  • skitter30 is vla on umm.......... friday?? oh and saturday as well.
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:39 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 48, Wooper wrote: have you like experienced bugspray before ever?
I'm an experience
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:47 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 99, Wooper wrote:
In post 97, Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 88, Wooper wrote:I hate that there's scum in nahdia/skitter
In post 92, Wooper wrote:incidentally
VOTE: bugspray @bugs can you hold this for me please
:?:

-D
:!:

- wooooper
VOTE: wooper

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:49 am

Post by bugspray »

Post 104 is fluff

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:50 am

Post by bugspray »

Stopped reading mod page 5 because fuck wooper posts they are too long and don't say shit

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 129, Fishy Logic wrote:have you circled back to 81 yet
yes; still don't think 50 is town indicative but ur long post is
In post 130, hari wrote:it is strange to me that you think nahdia and skitter's conversation about whether or not it is scummy to prepare an opening post is not alignment indicative when nahdia chose fishy logic's post specifically when they could have applied the same logic to scumread other posts and chose not to.
in a vacuum I still don't think this is particularly shocking for either alignment on page 1 no - sorry if that's disappointing
In post 130, hari wrote:why did you vote bugspray?
to unvote fishy while I processed my feelings
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 133, skitter30 wrote:taking a p2 stance and pushing something that i felt weird
still don't think this is a strong indicator of alignment for ppl w experience levels around myself or nahdia's, taking a stance gets things moving :/
In post 136, votato wrote:olorin is town.
Hrrrnnggg???
In post 136, votato wrote:im starting to feel like nahdia is bait and wooper is scum with bugspray (that scumread on bug is pure sheeping the D)
can u just like talk about how you're scum reading me for a minute bc I seem to float thru your solves but I'm not actually seeing anything from your brain
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 137, hari wrote:
In post 136, votato wrote:olorin is town.
hm. why?
In post 138, votato wrote:i dont see scum making that claim so early. its potentially verifiable and will lead to wayyyy too much scrutiny in subsequent days. unless scum has watering abilities and can prevent the IC trigger.
....... wait what
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Wooper »

actually don't elaborate that opinion is boring
We can sort orionlotion later I don't think the claim means much

I need to go move house today I'll b back & forth a bit
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 146, hari wrote:
In post 143, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure why it being similar to his claim from last time would indicate that it's not town-indicative
i think it is not alignment indicative. hectic's claim was partially true in mystery box hate and it is possible that olorin' s claim is truthful here but that doesn't seem super likely to me.
i like you
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 149, hari wrote:
In post 144, votato wrote:yeah it does. you think similar entry ergo hectic alt and similar claim ergo riding off of true claim last game to fake-claim this game? whats the point in fake-claiming like that in post 0? and why are you lurking?
i think the similarities make it less likely to be true here and that it isn't scum indicative for hectic to fake claim at the start of a game as he has done so in multiple games. sometimes i am busy and sometimes i do not see something i would like to comment on.
yes this
hari on point
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:03 am

Post by hellbooks »

well I'm glad to see you all are having a good Time...., making posts...
In post 18, hari wrote:adapting this logic for myself in order to VOTE: hellbooks.
HUH?????????????????? who?????????????????? Do we know each other? Or are you just a fan of my oeuvre. Either way fine
In post 22, skitter30 wrote:wait ep is in this game? this is a seriously awesome pl and i'm excited :)
Hush!!! keep it on the DL!!!! :eek: :shifty:
In post 23, bugspray wrote:anyone down to policy lynch alts
yes!!!
get my ass!!!
In post 39, Fishy Logic wrote:in my head i'm thinking "you're taking vague scumtells and applying them to rvs when they probably shouldn't be applied there"

i reload the page and see skitt's post saying exactly that

is it too early to start townreading skitter

-D
Feels like a weird buddying attempt
In post 49, Wooper wrote:
In post 32, votato wrote:VOTE: nahdia more or less serious vote
this is a really towny post imo
/o/
really towny?
weird take Bro
update
u went back and explained this which makes me mediumly think it's like a genuine thought. yea. i can see it. i think a lot of scum player tend to like doing that though (saying something is a "serious vote" in early game) to get the gears going. ya. i got eyes on votato rn
In post 85, skitter30 wrote:ooh this'll be fun
Feels like a towny response.
In post 101, Nahdia wrote:anyway gotta dash. got a job interview.
Good luck.
In post 130, hari wrote:what did you think of olorin's opening?
Oh oh put me in coach. i will state that it just makes sense to believe the claim unless like a concerning amount of time passes with it being unsubstantiated (the claim itself sort of feels like a promise that it will eventually be substantiated). Alignment wise, yeah. medium town equity I think.
In post 180, Wooper wrote:yes; still don't think 50 is town indicative but ur long post is
In agreeance, assuming that the long post was the one where they went and responded to every page 1 post or something and was like "ope! people are voting me! whoa!" which just seems rather baldfaced for scum.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 153, skitter30 wrote:that was a ... very confusing way to try to say that
I feel like confusing thoughts which make sense are probably somewhat more likely to be real but it's still a bit mechanical for me to have a strong hair read
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 157, skitter30 wrote:i feel like if olorin doesn't walk back the claim it's probably townie because taht's a p ~bold~ claim to make as scum (i.e. specifically the potential to become ic bit)
I call to veto the ic discussion unless we decide to lunch orionlotion
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 161, hari wrote:
In post 158, Nahdia wrote:pretty much exactly what votato and skitter have said. likely comes from town. if he is scum, the dehydrated claim is likely still true, though perhaps not with the same outcomes. cant see scum fakeclaiming something reliant on another role like that.
i guess i don't understand why you (and others) are so willing to accept that the claim is truthful, but this probably isn't alignment indicative as i've had prior experience with hectic making a claim of this sort and it being generally met with acceptance. i have been viewing it very similarly to fishy logic's post (as a prepared opener) instead of as a real claim.
can we hang out... maybe grab a coffee or feed some dukcs...
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 179, bugspray wrote:Stopped reading mod page 5 because fuck wooper posts they are too long and don't say shit
I think my posts are insightful and lucid
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 186, hellbooks wrote:In agreeance, assuming that the long post was the one where they went and responded to every page 1 post or something and was like "ope! people are voting me! whoa!" which just seems rather baldfaced for scum.
hahaha ya the passive aggression
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by bugspray »

wooper are you tom

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 190, Wooper wrote:
In post 179, bugspray wrote:Stopped reading mod page 5 because fuck wooper posts they are too long and don't say shit
I think my posts are insightful and lucid
So is dune but that didn't stop me from my reading it because it was so boring

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by bugspray »

From not reading it

Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

:Sniff sniff:

You guys smell that?

What is that?

Oh god i hope not, this has a much more pungent o dour. Almost... salty on your lips, but a smell you fear will never leave you once it has a grip.

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense.

I'm going to see what my sane head has been up to and see what kind of muppetry the rest of you have been getting into.

-Fishy
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

Lets try a free form approach to this, m'kay:

- Are you officially calling...
Bullshit?
Cause if you are I'll just take the cards in the middle of the table thank you very much and I appreciate if you let it slide the nest time i try to throw down 5 Aces.

I have an idea of what you could be doing here. I'll let it play out to see where it goes. Why didn't you mention Bug voting for us as well though, why just pat Nahds backs?

Page 1 was meh. I hope that it gets a little better moving on.
Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Fishy Logic »

Im curious why this vote from us got your ire up while you ignored the rest of the RANDOM voting during the RANDOM VOTING STAGE of the game. Its weird, almost like if you were able to read contextually you could form your own opinion on things and not have to have it spoon fed to you. Would also help if you didn't make naked votes in rvs which are to be assumed to be random as well since you didnt state a reason and then turn around and ask us to explain a vote much like yours. Just saying, whats good for the goose and all.

How dare you? HOW DARE YOU! Fair.

It wasn't really, I got the pm saying the thread was open for day 1, saw that vota posted without shit voting, so i went off to read the rules to make sure i didnt miss anything interesting since I don't usually venture out from newbie or large theme games and saw the bit about no one being a doctor, so I ran with it. It was actually pretty easy, i downladed a picture after searching on the Google for the image of a bullshit university degree and that was one of the first images, oddly the first 3 were for For Profit universities that actually exist..., anyways, then i opened it in ms paint because im a dinosaur and then just inserted a text box, saved it, uploaded it to imgur and then had to figure out how to get it on the forum again because im old. So it was more of a spur of the moment thing, but i had an idea behind it as well that i let Logic in on after i did it. Funny, i predicted the future.
In post 31, skitter30 wrote:in fact i almost think it comes from town more than scum
(not that i think it's inherently townie but the examples i remember offhand seem to have been done by townies)
Its almost like scum me would have voted Vota for not putting out an rvs vote, and then made noise about how avoiding rvs is scummy and only scummy scummers avoid rvs. Weird, i should take notes for next time so i can play better as scum, I am fucking this one up from the get go.
In post 32, votato wrote:VOTE: nahdia more or less serious vote
Why? I don't disagree, but I want to see if im seeing what youre seeing, or if youre blinded by the glint of your horn.
In post 34, Nahdia wrote:eh, ive had the opposite experience. at least that's my memory of it anyway.
Can you link to where this popped up in a game to make you feel this way?
In post 36, Nahdia wrote:restated, my point is that scum tend to overthink and overprepare, whereas town act more "off-the-cuff".
While that may be true, scum normally arent the trendsetters in the game because they need to wait and see what the majority of town does before they can id their targets for a mislynch. Like me not questioning Votas lack of an RVS vote, and the lack of a mention on the claim that really doesnt need to be mentioned are both things that scum would have jumped on to muddy the waters and just fling shit to see what stuck. I took the approach I normally do in games and I'm surprised that more people aren't aware of it and still let me get away with it.

Wooper was a hello vote, and maybe a nod that he got me.
Bug was an rvs vote that was funny.
Nahd was a scummer voting for town being run up on page 1.
In post 39, Fishy Logic wrote:is it too early to start townreading skitter

-D
Nah, shes a good egg to have around as town, i dont know if ive seen her as scum before.
In post 45, votato wrote:except another scumtell is not being able to pick up on or appreciate humor, especially rvs humor.
This donkey speaks the truth. You can find it unfunny, but that doesnt make it scummy.
In post 48, Wooper wrote:do you seriously have so few other thoughts that this feels important rn?
Are you the thought police? In what world do we have to defend what we choose to give our attention to, and especially to you, who has done less then most have in the game at this point?

You hubris is showing and its ugly.

Is this serious or sarcastic?

Alright, page 2, seeing some fire from people, but aimed at people for the oddest reasons. Will have to take note of a few things to look for clarification in future currently unread posts.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 197, Fishy Logic wrote: Im curious why this vote from us got your ire up while you ignored the rest of the RANDOM voting during the RANDOM VOTING STAGE of the game. Its weird, almost like if you were able to read contextually you could form your own opinion on things and not have to have it spoon fed to you. Would also help if you didn't make naked votes in rvs which are to be assumed to be random as well since you didnt state a reason and then turn around and ask us to explain a vote much like yours. Just saying, whats good for the goose and all.
i was literally just curious if it was an RVS vote or if you had a reason for it.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

to answer your other question: my own recent scumgame comes to mind (the quote is an obscure pro league of legends meme): viewtopic.php?p=11823595#p11823595
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”