Open 589: Duck Duck Goose (Game Over: Somebody Won)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I enjoyed playing with you. fwiw I want to play a real game with you. But you shoudl kill yourself.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Rather, I would like to engage you in another game.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:48 am

Post by ChriVi »

Nether it doesn't really matter. You're scum and this day has been long. Since you're not town go ahead and finish this game up.
Show
Viomi / Chrimi

Win / Lose / Alive / Dead
Town: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Scum: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Total: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Netherspite »

In just a few minutes.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Netherspite »

The game won't end though.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Netherspite »

Don't skip my posts on previous pages preceding this one logically:
and

Last thoughts:

ploben
Honey bee
: if any of you is the last scum - huge respect to you as I don't think there's a slight chance you are. Perfectly played.
If you are town though, you seem to be the most sane persons here. I hope you will win this game for us. Good luck.
Don't even dare to break my 100% town win statistics! :D

2. I have to admit I've never met anyone as annoying and uncomfortable to play with as
ChriVi
. I'm going to /out of any game they'll join in the future. Regardless of their alignment. If they are town it's even worse though.
If they're scum it's a kind of scumtactic, I understand, but making the game not fun to play is against the essence of this game even if they will win it using this tactic.
PEdit:
They say it can't be scum tactic because they can't now vote anyone else. I lol'd. Like scum really needs to vote anyone to win this game. They will be freed from even faking the scumhunting and will just keep saying "lynch me as I'm lynchbait town" and can easily skate into endgame using this tactic.
Do not buy it. Seriosly.

town
, do not consider
ChriVi
's possible self-vote as town move. This will not be alignment indicative. You should lynch them tomorrow.

ploben
Honey bee
Taly
and
davesaz
, you are the reason I had some fun playing this game despite actions of
ChriVi
and
pisskop
. Thanks for the game and hope to play with you again.

talah
CAN be buddies with
Kaboose
. It is not VERY likely though. Anyway, lynching
ChriVi
and
pisskop
is the top priority.

6. For the record, I still had my PGO shot unused. Was saving for the later nights when I would become possible target for NK (this is what I was not going to say until I'm dead).

7. Funny observation: No one really presented any case on me. And being on a mislynch wagon without a case is even worse than with a case. I'm surprised town does not want to hang those who are on my wagon right now. This behavior of those who are on my wagon is clearly anti-town.

8. Another funny observation: I'm being lynched before other players who did nothing useful for the whole game or did less useful things than me.

9. To hell games with a day lasting 21 RL days... Makes town apathetic for 90% of the time; makes game ridiculously long; has absolutely no good effect in games with plurality lynch (and highly argueable in games with standard lynch rules).

===

Townies who are on my wagon, you don't deserve a win, really. If the town will win it will be not thanks to you but rather in spite of you.
I still can't believe town can fail that hard after D1 and D2 scum lynches.

VOTE: Netherspite

===

Let the twilight begin!

You can start making excuses for being on my mislynch wagon without even having a case.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay, so we know Dave is teh scum
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Netherspite »

No he is not.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Sure he is. You're going to push me as the most likely one?
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Netherspite »

I've played a game with him where we both were townies as I said.
His play in this game matches that one.

Well, I've listed reasons why he is town in my second of last walls.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Netherspite »

No, you are second likely one.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Netherspite »

Both your and
ChriVi
's push on me didn't have arguments or cases, you both are either scum or really terrible town.
ChriVi
is more likely to flip scum though.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

mhmm. Your end of day waffleflop was bad, and I havent presented a case on anyone other than Dave this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

You walked yourself into a rope and then blamed me for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

But I digress. My play has been uncooperative this game.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Netherspite »

I did nothing to get myself lynched especially compared to what you and
ChriVi
did.
It is you or
ChriVi
who should have been hanging today if the town would be a bit more sane.
I can understand that one of you is scum and your position on my wagon was logical. However I'm sorry for the other one because being as detrimental and useless for the town as you are is worst town play I've ever seen.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Netherspite »

By the way...
Hey,
ChriVi
! How does it feel to be on every single mislynch wagon in the game and on none of the scum lynch wagons? Must be an awesome feeling for a scum because town still did not lynch you for that.
Or are you going to appear "busy with RL" now that you succeeded in your mislynching duty?
Don't be shy, express your feelings. I'm curious.

And if by some 'miraculous' reason you're town, then may be it's not only your aggressive playstyle that makes you lynched in your every town game but also you being completely useless and blatantly wrong? May be town is not really 'stupid' for lynching you?
Now modding:
(Day 2)
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:09 am

Post by ploben »

If this is mafia's way of conceding, fine. I totally agree with the 21 IRL days to game days, silly.

If Nether is town, ChriVi needs to be insta-lynched tomorrow.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Netherspite »

I am town.
No point in lying for me after the hammer.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Taly »

Fuck. Nether self-hammered.

Honestly, I wasn't feeling the Nether lynch, and I'm still uncertain about the ChriVi one.

What scum in their right mind would sacrifice themselves, especially if they were the last ones? That's playing deliberately against their wincon. I just can't make sense of it. Sorry for the hell of a WIFOM I unleashed about it, though.

The more I thought of it - the Nether wagon seemed kind of bad - but I guess if the game ends now then it doesn't really matter what I think. >_< So I'm just going to say it here.

I'm warming up to a ChriVi lynch, partially since ChriVi is insisting it? I wouldn't want to have to decide them between someone else in lylo.

Nether, I actually enjoyed playing with you, and would want to play with you again - post-game, we are going to chat. :D

But the only negative I have to say here Nether - you withholding the idea that you DIDN'T use your shot yet until you self-hammered was kind of a dick move. :/ Kudos for sticking it to your wagon, though.

However Nether - you said that I was the LAST priority to lynch after your analysis. After everything, do you think I'm town or scum? O_o
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1794, Taly wrote:However Nether - you said that I was the LAST priority to lynch after your analysis. After everything, do you think I'm town or scum? O_o

Why is this important to you?
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Netherspite »

@Taly

You're #5 in my scum priority list.
I find you possible to be scum but less likely than many other people.

Also, stating that I still have my shot would have no sense as it will make scum avoiding shooting me for a while.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I am consistently concerned with how involved Taly is with his public image in this game. I want this to be considered if we end up in Lylo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

How many times are you going to ask somebody what their readon you is?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Taly »

Pisskop, I just wanted to clarify what Nether was meaning behind his posts when he was doing analysis. He said several things that could be seen as scummy but he said I was in his townpile. I also wanted to see how he felt with my play so far, since he's going to be lynched. ._.

Also, if my thoughts on my self-image is a problem to you, then you can look at my games and see that I ask these questions regardless of alignment. Plus, self-image isn't even of huge importance for me. >_< But I usually just ask it to get rid of ambiguity on my position with people.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage

Return to “Completed Open Games”