Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Sonic X »

someone else should make the case for me because im bad at making cases.

oh wait, beer already made one. why dont you go read it then sheep me on frogger scum
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1874, Sonic X wrote:he is scummy
I'm convinced.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1875, Sonic X wrote:someone else should make the case for me because im bad at making cases.

oh wait, beer already made one. why dont you go read it then sheep me on frogger scum

You mean the townie you wanted to lynch until the last second when you wanted to gladiate another townie D1?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

So you agreed with Beer D1, yet voted him and stayed on him through lynch?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Amethyst! Smacking it really far away doesn't solve anything! We needed to destroy it. Now it's just gonna come back later."
-Pearl
Beach Party

"Yeah, so we'll deal with it
later
. "
-Amethyst,
Beach Party

VOTECOUNT 2.06

St Constantine the Hermit (5):
MaxwellPuckett, Trench Warfare, TunnelWarriors, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka
Fro99er (3):
grapes, Sonic X, CooLDoG
Mastin2 (1):
fro99er
Thefuzzylogic99 (1):
Fluminator
Sonic X (1):
farside22
Skybird (1):
grapes
Ricastle (1):
replace in
TunnelWarriors (1):
St Constantine the Hermit

Not Voting (6):
NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Skybird, Thefuzzylogic99, Ricastle

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-30 07:20:00)
Please stay in-hydra when you make posts in this thread.
St Constantine the Hermit has not broken any rules and will not be force-replaced.
Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long for someone to play in a way resembling the shenanigans I've pulled.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Ricastle »

Constantine, did Tunnel specify in the PT that they had sent in their shot, or were you just assuming they had?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Ricastle: wgeurts posted in our pt threatening to shoot constantine. Then, I stated that I wanted Tunnel to shoot Constantine because he threatened us, and Tunnel had already revealed his day vig to us, and this was the first time I had seen wgeurts post while I was online and could respond, and could thus get his shot off before Constantine vanillaized us. Wgeurts argued that he wanted to give Constantine a chance. Constantine responded to wgeurts threat of shooting by saying he had to retaliate, and no, it wasn't by vanillaizing us. I asked what the difference between him threatening us, and us threatening him was, and wgeurts clarified that he was reaching out to him and giving him a chance, and just wanted to make it clear that he wasn't the only one with powers. Constantine then posted a gif of someone getting a basketball thrown through their head, asking if we could guess what it represented. wgeurts said it depended on who shot first. constantine posted gifs of explosions, and said he already shot. From there all relevant conversation moved to this thread.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

Okay, so he pretty much confirmed that he did shoot?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

No, wgeurts did not. He insinuated it(in what Im' assuming was just supposed to be a threat), and constantine responded using the words "I already shot".

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:14 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

I do think Wguerts sent in the vig at one point. We'll have to wait and see.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:17 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

If you think Frogger is scum then at least explain why
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:37 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1819, Sonic X wrote:Only people who are scum will find your [actions] funny.
^Basically, that.

It was borderline gamethrowing off of your whims. Even if that neighborhood has so much as one scum in it, it's doing a darn good job of being pro-town and we'd be able to maximize its utility--and that'd be under the assumption of a scum being present, when it is infinitely more likely that the neighborhood is made up of all town. So nuking it, off of stupid suspicion without any consultation whatsoever, is stupider than hipgunning a shot trying to be a hero vig. (Hint: 95% of hero-vigs are zero-vigs. That is, vigs who hit 0% scum. You are never the 5%.)

In post 1838, farside22 wrote:Sonic: why is frogger scum?
Because he looks like scum and is acting like scum.

In post 1851, Skybird wrote:Having the ability to move someone's vote when you are aligned is neutral in nature. Telling everyone about it is town IMO.
No, telling everyone about it is equally null, because it is self-evident. Not telling would be a condemnation because it'd be pathetically easy to figure out. The only way scum could use hiding it to their advantage is to have Frogger not vote at all until someone's at L-2 and spring a surprise-hammer...which would earn Frogger a condemnation the next day. Ergo, Frogger MUST tell us about it, or be condemned for not doing so.

Also, any SMITE survivor should know better than to make assumptions like this. *coughcoughIwasSOrightaboutacebeingscumcoughcough*
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:39 am

Post by mastin2 »

Also, about vigs:
I happen to be in the know about vigs to some extent, about their statistics.
Their usage in Normals, at least.

They're extraordinarily rare these days because they're too swingy.
The majority of vigs in Normals have gotten
lynched

Think about that for a moment.
Realize that a significant portion of that vig hate comes from hero-vigging.
Then proceed to never, ever, EVER do anything resembling it again.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:42 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1858, Titus wrote:Not liking cooldog here. He's been in a hood with Frogger and now all of a sudden thinks Frogger's role is scum. Don't think so. If he actually thought that, I would expect a push from Cooldog sooner and frustration about being aligned with scum or someone who steals his vote.
For what it's worth, I think one of--but not both of--Frogger and Cooldog are scum.

Fuzzy's scum regardless of them, though, so might actually be the better lynch here.
My academy.
Agnigi
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1886, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1851, Skybird wrote:Having the ability to move someone's vote when you are aligned is neutral in nature. Telling everyone about it is town IMO.
No, telling everyone about it is equally null, because it is self-evident. Not telling would be a condemnation because it'd be pathetically easy to figure out. The only way scum could use hiding it to their advantage is to have Frogger not vote at all until someone's at L-2 and spring a surprise-hammer...which would earn Frogger a condemnation the next day. Ergo, Frogger MUST tell us about it, or be condemned for not doing so.

Or I could just not join an alliance/fusion if it's an ability I wanted to keep hidden. Instead I chose to join an alliance/fusion knowing full well my ability would be outed.
Heil King Froggo.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1819, Sonic X wrote:Only people who are scum will find your [actions] funny.
^Basically, that.

It was borderline gamethrowing off of your whims. Even if that neighborhood has so much as one scum in it, it's doing a darn good job of being pro-town and we'd be able to maximize its utility--and that'd be under the assumption of a scum being present, when it is infinitely more likely that the neighborhood is made up of all town. So nuking it, off of stupid suspicion without any consultation whatsoever, is stupider than hipgunning a shot trying to be a hero vig. (Hint: 95% of hero-vigs are zero-vigs. That is, vigs who hit 0% scum. You are never the 5%.)

Also, any SMITE survivor should know better than to make assumptions like this. *coughcoughIwasSOrightaboutacebeingscumcoughcough*

Do you really want to talk about SMITE? *coughcoughYouwereSOwrongaboutDrixxbeing3rdpartywhocouldwinwithtowncoughcough*

As Frogger already mentioned, he could have avoided being in a fusion/alliance to keep it hidden.

Speaking of alliances, who didn't join one?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, sure, fuck sonic, he is also a good lynch
after a wank.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 1890, Skybird wrote:
^Basically, that.

Do you really want to talk about SMITE? *coughcoughYouwereSOwrongaboutDrixxbeing3rdpartywhocouldwinwithtowncoughcough*

As Frogger already mentioned, he could have avoided being in a fusion/alliance to keep it hidden.

Speaking of alliances, who didn't join one?

lol.

skybird is awesome.

but yeah, thanks mastina.

cooldog i hate your waffle here. frogger is obvscum but it almost looks as if you are afraid of lynching him. why?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 1878, Fro99er wrote:So you agreed with Beer D1, yet voted him and stayed on him through lynch?

of course i agree with beer when he flips town! after all he is confirmed town :roll:

i wonder why your only point against me is keeping my vote on beer. if i gladiated you and you were not a scumbag ascetic, i would have achieved my objective. why was an "unvote" necessary?

you don't have any case against me. you are just asking dumb questions which... at the end of the day, is at BEST a null tell
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Sonic X »

also did constantine not die or something? is he day-bulletproof? because this is getting borderline bullshit
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Tunnel can't have shot. Either way he really needs to turn up and start explaining some shit.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 204, Titus wrote:Wgertz, why did you claim? That role is more effective when we can have a large hood that scum know nothing about....

Neighborhood PSA try to align with people you respect but cannot get along with well for some reason. When an agreement has been reached, I will put it here.

Hood lists

1. Drixx/Cerb with Titus and TSO
2. Bins cannot align.

In post 1617, Titus wrote:Wow. We're still talking about the gladiate and ignoring the fact that Bins's slot threatened people in a hood she was not even invited to?

In post 1619, Titus wrote:Ricastle, and I'm just supposed to take her word for it? As scum, that's what Bins would have to say. Singling out a threat and eliminating it is alignment neutral.

Oh and Tunnel wants to be elected. We should do that.

In post 1858, Titus wrote:Not liking cooldog here. He's been in a hood with Frogger and now all of a sudden thinks Frogger's role is scum. Don't think so. If he actually thought that, I would expect a push from Cooldog sooner and frustration about being aligned with scum or someone who steals his vote.

TSO, be a dear and pick this up. I have to run.

Ensuring no ISO mistakes.

Seriously, I got no idea about this.

~Titus
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Replace in »

I can't believe I read through all that crap.

VOTE: Fuzzy

Let's do this instead.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:49 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Post dodge

I still trying digest everything that happen today......
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1892, Sonic X wrote:

cooldog i hate your waffle here. frogger is obvscum but it almost looks as if you are afraid of lynching him. why?

reasons.

In post 1897, Replace in wrote:I can't believe I read through all that crap.

VOTE: Fuzzy

Let's do this instead.

not a bad lynch either.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”