EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:07 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 2024, Patrick wrote:Honestly, that sort of thing should get him a temp ban if he actually said it. If you're trying that as a desperate throw you went too far.

why the fuck should that get him a ban???

and are you seriously suggesting i made it up? what the hell. if i was going to make shit up, why didn't i just do it when i was first asked rather than waiting this fucking long??
Art is cool.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Patrick »

Don't bother, ETL. I looked at your play in Antihero Redemption, where you clawed and scraped your way to a scum win by pouring emotion into the thread, insulting people, and expressing disgust at the gamestate. I don't want to see or hear any more of it.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:46 am

oh. my fucking god.

sthar says you are attempting to take the "moral high ground" in order to justify lynching me on rather than logic. he says it's a scum tactic.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:49 am

sthar says Patrick is trying to discredit metal sonic by trying to make it look like everything he posts has an agenda. He says he's doing the same thing to me by dismissing everything I say as AtE when it isn't and suggesting that sthar's broken rules when he hasn't. he says Patrick is doing this in order to get mina and quil to ignore us so he can successfully get his last mislynches in me and ms.

he says to go look at faith plus one if you're so interested in my emotional meta.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:50 am

or sabo 2 for that matter. where i also "poured emotion into the thread and insulted people".

try knowing what the fuck you are talking about before using selective meta.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:51 am

from a game you weren't even in ffs.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:51 am

faith and sabo 2 - both town games by the way.
Art is cool.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Patrick »

sthars letter + you posting it feels more like direct insult than anything usefully related to the game. The only content given by sthar is to say that I'm scum for lining up two suspects, which is something everybody in the game is doing, in case you hadn't noticed. We have our top suspects, and also think about who might be scum if the top suspect flips town. But you know that.

The meta isn't that being a royal bitch is something you do exclusively as scum. I'm sure you can produce a ton of games where you've played that way as town. It's more that I think you're capable of doing as scum, whereas previously I thought you might be town for getting angry and being such a huge pain. Alot of people are more ornery as town and can't replicate it convincingly when scum. Apparently that's not the case for you.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:07 am

In post 2033, Patrick wrote:It's more that I think you're capable of doing as scum, whereas previously I thought you might be town for getting angry and being such a huge pain.

if this is the case, then it is a NULL tell, and not a SCUM tell as you tried to posit in 2027 with your single game reference.

and now you backpedal on it when i show exactly what you are trying to do.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:07 am

In post 2027, Patrick wrote:I looked at your play in Antihero Redemption, where you clawed and scraped your way to a scum win by pouring emotion into the thread, insulting people, and expressing disgust at the gamestate.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:08 am

this doesn't say anything about "you do this as both town and scum". this very strongly implies that you are trying to use it as a scum tell.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:08 am

a null tell is useless.

go on. tell me why i'm scum.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:21 am

In post 2033, Patrick wrote:anything usefully related to the game.

this is also laughably false.
Art is cool.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Patrick »

Ultimately, it's your role PM.

You're scum because almost all your votes in this game apart from RVS ones have sucked, your reasoning for almost everything makes babies cry in the streets, and because you feel super-evasive in actually getting into specifics of your case against Quilford, despite apparently being convinced he's scum. You disengaged from some painful argument you were having with Quilford earlier today saying that you wouldn't argue with scum, but that you'd explain it to any other player in the game. I tried to get you to do that several times and you completely ignored it. I think if you were a town player who thinks Quilford is dirty you'd be keen to prop up your points against him and try and convince me that my read is wrong, instead of having to be dragged kicking and screaming to it.

I've also felt like on many occasions you've just been grabbing hold of whatever you can without even thinking about what it means re-alignment. Your comments on me just now are just one case of it. Do you actually, genuinely believe that I was calling your attitude a scum-tell and then backpedaled to calling it a null tell when you hit me with your super l33t argument? The real reason I brought up that game is because I think some people may be town-reading you because of your attitude, and I want to demonstrate that it's a mistake. I just see you point-scoring in all your scraps with people all game. To an extent there's that in some of Quilfords arguing with you as well, but more recently his exchanges with MS and you left me with the impression he was trying to figure things out. From you, I don't get that vibe. Like, before you even respond, I can imagine you'll pick out whatever you think is most attackable and make another post full of hyperbole about it.

The biggest reason is that Quilford and Mina are town, bringing you down to one of two. I had my period of paranoia earlier this game day, then slowly started to realise there was no substance to the case you were making. Between you and Metal Sonic, I think you're the more likely to be scum by a fair margin.

That's a pretty brief summary, but I'm not going to waste time building a big case with post numbers and quotes when I expect you to be lynched anyway before too long. Like you've told Quilford enough times, it's very hard to convince scum that they are scum.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

No wonder molla said this game sucks

I have a great deal of paranoia about Patrick now

Fuck
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Patrick

Quilford is scum, it's glaringly obvious

If we don't win after he flips today, I promise to look at ETL

please have faith here
oopsies! haha!

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Mina »

MS, on the contrary, this page makes me feel more reassured in my Patrick read. (Ooh, I should check out

Hey, ETL, token claim. Because I don't believe in the SLIGHTEST you used five tokens on one game to make someone town.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Mina »

*check out that ETL meta.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2027, Patrick wrote:Don't bother, ETL. I looked at your play in Antihero Redemption, where you clawed and scraped your way to a scum win by pouring emotion into the thread, insulting people, and expressing disgust at the gamestate. I don't want to see or hear any more of it.

I was most certainly in AH: redemption

Please trust my judgement
oopsies! haha!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:45 am

In post 2039, Patrick wrote:Ultimately, it's your role PM.

:igmeou:

You're scum because almost all your votes in this game apart from RVS ones have sucked,

And this is different from the rest of the players, how? You need to show how my voting patterns are significantly different from other players. Otherwise, this is filler bullshit.

your reasoning for almost everything makes babies cry in the streets,

... this is... this is your reasoning?

and because you feel super-evasive in actually getting into specifics of your case against Quilford, despite apparently being convinced he's scum.

This is false. I've given my own reasons for why I think Quil is scum from the moment I started to think so myself. I've never been "super-evasive" about anything. I've never delayed giving my own thoughts on the matter. The only thing that was delayed was getting a response from my team. Which, when it came, you disregarded.

You disengaged from some painful argument you were having with Quilford earlier today saying that you wouldn't argue with scum, but that you'd explain it to any other player in the game. I tried to get you to do that several times and you completely ignored it. I think if you were a town player who thinks Quilford is dirty you'd be keen to prop up your points against him and try and convince me that my read is wrong, instead of having to be dragged kicking and screaming to it.

What have I ignored? If I legitimately didn't respond to something, it's because I legitimately fucking missed it. Repeat yourself. This is nothing new.

Second, and again, I have given my thoughts about quil very clearly, several times..

I've also felt like on many occasions you've just been grabbing hold of whatever you can without even thinking about what it means re-alignment. Your comments on me just now are just one case of it. Do you actually, genuinely believe that I was calling your attitude a scum-tell and then backpedaled to calling it a null tell when you hit me with your super l33t argument?

Yes. What is the purpose of making fun of me this way, other than to discredit the argument without actually proving it wrong?

The real reason I brought up that game is because I think some people may be town-reading you because of your attitude, and I want to demonstrate that it's a mistake. I just see you point-scoring in all your scraps with people all game. To an extent there's that in some of Quilfords arguing with you as well, but more recently his exchanges with MS and you left me with the impression he was trying to figure things out. From you, I don't get that vibe. Like, before you even respond, I can imagine you'll pick out whatever you think is most attackable and make another post full of hyperbole about it.

More fucking discredits. There is not a real point in this post about why you think I'm scum YET! It has been mentioned time and time again that my emotions are not alignment indicative. MS, of anyone else here, knows that better than you I would think. The biggest thing here is that it seems to really worry you that people might be townreading me. That says a fuck of a lot more about YOUR alignment than anything else, Patrick. If you were town, what the hell do you care that someone else is being townread? Town don't seek out to destroy townreads. They seek to convince others of scumreads. Yet it never occurred to you that you might be wrong, because you actually DO have an agenda here.

The biggest reason is that Quilford and Mina are town, bringing you down to one of two. I had my period of paranoia earlier this game day, then slowly started to realise there was no substance to the case you were making. Between you and Metal Sonic, I think you're the more likely to be scum by a fair margin.

Unfortunately, you are dead fucking wrong. MS is painfully town imo, even more than Mina at this point.

That's a pretty brief summary, but I'm not going to waste time building a big case with post numbers and quotes when I expect you to be lynched anyway before too long. Like you've told Quilford enough times, it's very hard to convince scum that they are scum.

Except I'm town, you are way the hell off, and you haven't presented a single valid point.

p-edit buncha posts.
Art is cool.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2042, Mina wrote:MS, on the contrary, this page makes me feel more reassured in my Patrick read. (Ooh, I should check out

Hey, ETL, token claim. Because I don't believe in the SLIGHTEST you used five tokens on one game to make someone town.

I dunno. Need quil dead. Dear in headlights after partner flipped. Otherwise would be very town

Patrick not considering partner associations. Couldn't be ETL cause ETL pushed JF when there was no scum motivation to.

@ ETL reply me I had a question
oopsies! haha!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:47 am

In post 2042, Mina wrote:Hey, ETL, token claim. Because I don't believe in the SLIGHTEST you used five tokens on one game to make someone town.

:facepalm:

We did. Sorry to disappoint you.

5 points on the large so Anti could be town. His schedule overwhelmed him so TTH took over and they switched games.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:48 am

In post 2046, Metal Sonic wrote:@ ETL reply me I had a question

Sorry. Can you repeat?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:49 am

And Mina, if you have ever played with scumAnti, it would be very fucking clear why we did that.
Art is cool.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”