Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Majiffy »

Upon further review the break wont likely work but I can look into it more when im home.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Majiffy »

But seriously stop voting titus youre being ridiculous.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, yup Saki's scum.

I wasn't discrediting Vezok ad I was supposing he has a plan.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:26 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2063, Majiffy wrote:Thats very clearly an answer to the player zzzx, bc

Vezok stop voting titus and start voting ac130

I give you my trust for now then
UNVOTE:
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

In post 2073, Speedy Saki wrote:i too discredit my attackers by calling it a gambit
So like. You say this. But Majiffy is claiming he has investigative results that make it 95% likely Titus is town.

Do you think he is lying? If so, why are you not voting him?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:25 am

Post by ac1983fan »

In post 2063, Majiffy wrote:
There is not even a 0 in my username.
Not a dayvig.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:53 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 2079, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 2073, Speedy Saki wrote:i too discredit my attackers by calling it a gambit
So like. You say this. But Majiffy is claiming he has investigative results that make it 95% likely Titus is town.

Do you think he is lying? If so, why are you not voting him?
I am 100% certain Titus is scum.
That's better chances than 95%
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

In post 2081, vezokpiraka wrote:I am 100% certain Titus is scum.
:/ :\ :/ :\

100% in the same way I knew mastin was scum? Or is there role-related reasons for this? I mean Majiffy sounds like hes claiming a cop investigate (would sort of like to confirm that actually).
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 2082, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 2081, vezokpiraka wrote:I am 100% certain Titus is scum.
:/ :\ :/ :\

100% in the same way I knew mastin was scum? Or is there role-related reasons for this? I mean Majiffy sounds like hes claiming a cop investigate (would sort of like to confirm that actually).
I have no idea why you thought mastin was scum when it was obvious he was inventor.
I have no role related reasons for believing this.

There is also the fact that PN has expressed strong suspicion on titus and now he's dead.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1473, ZZZX wrote:Why do people say 'you can't trust atoms'?

Spoiler:
Because they 'make up everything'!
Have you heard about the chemist who was reading a book about helium?

He just couldn't put it down.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2083, vezokpiraka wrote: There is also the fact that PN has expressed strong suspicion on titus and now he's dead.
And we know how reliable
that
tell is. :roll:
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2083, vezokpiraka wrote:There is also the fact that PN has expressed strong suspicion on titus and now he's dead.
There is also the fact that PN was a claimed Mason. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it, though. :roll:

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2080, ac1983fan wrote:
In post 2063, Majiffy wrote:
There is not even a 0 in my username.
Eh AC130 is a gunship prevalent in COD MW games and since your username is ac*numbers* I'm just going to keep calling you that and you're going to have to live with it.

No reaction to my fos or attempt to build a wagon on you? No questioning me why? Just going to rebuke with "HAY YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG LOL"?

Die scum.

||
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Marquis »

@mod: v/la for 1-3 days? because really sick
link in bio
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 am

Post by ac1983fan »

In post 2087, Majiffy wrote:
No reaction to my fos or attempt to build a wagon on you? No questioning me why? Just going to rebuke with "HAY YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG LOL"?
There's nothing for me to react to.
Not a dayvig.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

:neutral:

||
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: ac1983fan

Sure, I will sheep majiffy.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Antihero »

Synthesis of Ondansetron

Ondansetron (INN), originally marketed under the brand name Zofran, is a serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. It has little effect on vomiting caused by motion sickness, and does not have any effect on dopamine receptors or muscarinic receptors. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system.

Vote Count 2.2

ac1983fan - 3 (Majiffy, Guilty Gunsmith, beastcharizard)
beastcharizard - 1 (Marquis)
MTD - 1 (ac1983fan)
Speedy Saki - 2 (Bulbazak, Titus)
Titus - 1 (vezokpiraka)

Not Voting: Lying Cat, MTD, PeregrineV, pirate mollie, Speedy Saki, Wickedestjr, ZZZX

8 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-07-06 16:33:43).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

In post 1635, Bulbazak wrote:However, I really doubt that Jingle would be this lurky as scum.
Hey Bulba, what made you come to this conclusion?

We still need to discuss, but this weekend will be hellishly busy.

@mod V/LA for both heads until Monday.

If we get a chance, we'll contribute. We probably won't get a chance.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2023, Majiffy wrote:I have information that implies titus is unlikely mafia.
"unlikely"? well i hope your action isnt a tracker cause i'd rather hear a "confirmed town" rather than "unlikely mafia"
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2087, Majiffy wrote:No reaction to my fos or attempt to build a wagon on you? No questioning me why? Just going to rebuke with "HAY YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG LOL"?

Die scum.
this is a pretty damn legit point and scumtell though

@GG: what do you think about Titus' fun tunnelling yet not following Town's Standard Operating Procedure for hunting scum ?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

@Titus

"Mastin crumbs"

i really cant be bothered to look for more why dont you do that yourself or are you still busy blind tunnelling yup

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:VOTE: Guilty Gunsmith.
I am so, so sorry that you drew a scum role PM, AP.

Claim: Masons with Majiffy
, who is a bodyguard-mason, and will be protecting me each night most likely. Just thought I'd let you know.
In post 643, mastin2 wrote:Oh.

THAT.

We actually had this discussion in a speakeasy thread, but sadly, the best parts of it were lost in the rollback. (That, or I discussed it under my other online identity, but I coulda sworn I did it on MS.net at one point.)

I think the answer I gave then was, "Kinda?", in that it gave a good guideline but was not a complete fit. For instance, there's a stark contrast between my online and real-life selves. In-person, I'm more introverted (I'm asocial; I LOVE socializing...but absolutely SUCK at it), but since those limitations don't exist in text form, on forum environments, I'm extroverted. (You can tell I'm more introverted online, too, when it comes to chats. I typically lurk in them and occasionally pop in. When I do pop in, I'll probably have a fair amount to say, but often, I simply...don't. It's only in forums that I have the time to think and respond to everything, becoming the social beast that I am.)

I also have both sense and intuition. They're basically gut and logic, right? Well...I've held for years that the two are basically the same thing, and my world perspective on things is similar. I sense things. I have an instinctive feeling for them. Like when driving, I just
know
my speed. I've got a better natural speedometer than my cars' speedometers. (You'd think that'd be subjective, but it's not. My speedometer will tell me I'm going a speed, and those radar signs will show my true speed. Said radar signs agree with GPSes on my speed. And whenever I feel my speed, if I check it to a GPS, the GPS says I'm going more or less the speed I feel I'm going, even if the speedometer says something else. Thus, while it should be subjective, I just
know
it's true.) I have a natural knack for feeling the handling of a car. The speed, the steering, I can basically create a mental profile of it all.
...And therein enters the logical part. I sense the things, but then I process them intuitively. I have this way of instantly analyzing the things I see and basically going through things logically.

To explain this, think of...art. There's basically two ways that you can go about art, and they fit into the two types. One is to follow the strokes, the flow, of things. How objects move. Dynamic tracking. How things go. It's not "making it up as you go along", but it is building things naturally, with an idea in your head that you bring to life on the paper, bit by bit, by bringing things out.

The other way to go about it is more geometrically. Mathematically. Like an architect, you can create lines and shapes. You build things like a structure. And then layer them out, bit by bit, piece by piece. It's not static and stale, but it is organized, precise, and deliberate. Two separate approaches. But for my art, I've found that I'm at my strongest as an artist when the two merge together. You can already tell in my descriptions of the two alone that they have overlap, no? That the two separate art approaches have a great degree of similarity, of planning vs doing, of on-the-paper vs on-the-head. And my way is to do both at the same time.

I feel things. I process things. And to me, that really covers the others as well. I think things, and feel the conclusion. I feel something, then think of why I feel that way. (For instance, if I have a craving for food, that's a feeling. Then I ask
why
I'm craving that food, and through knowledge, can generally get what my body's asking for. Craving steak? I probably need protein.)

So really, I feel as if seeing things through the eyes of the ENTP world is too narrow. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, going through the list.
ENTPs gain energy through interactions with people or objects in the outside world. They tend to enjoy having a wide circle of acquaintances.
Does describe me. Though I should note that I LOVE smaller communities, because that more intimate feeling makes me feel like family to them.
N – Intuition preferred to sensing: ENTPs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.
Also more accurate than not. Because I DO think of things in more abstract terms, and when it comes to stories, am very good at getting the bigger picture down. And I do have my head in the clouds when it comes to the future. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it should be noted...I'm VERY good at picking up the details of OTHERS. My own details, I SUCK at pinning down, but others, I'm awesome at.
T – Thinking preferred to feeling: ENTPs tend to value objective criteria above personal preference. When making decisions, they generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations
And this one? This one's more false than true. Because I am a very, VERY subjective person. I do what I feel like doing, rather than what is objectively the best thing to do. Yeah, sure! I'll weigh them in my head. I'll think how I feel. And I'll think about the facts of the situation. Most lylos are actually a debate between think vs. feel, and ultimately I do a LOT of thinking in the lylo, but I often place FAR more into feeling than should be for a T. I suppose it applies for others, though. When thinking about plans, well...that's kinda what I'm good at doing.
P – Perception preferred to judgment: ENTPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to "keep their options open" should circumstances change.
More true than not, but as noted, I'm impulsive. REALLY impulsive. I tend to not jump to conclusions. I am reserved. I like to take my time. Think things through. Analyze. But sometimes?
...No, make that basically most of the time?
Ultimately, I just say, "Ah, screw it," and jump right in.

(Note that I have been diagnosed as being bipolar. And that might influence some of this.)
The ENTP has been described variously as the innovator, the originator, the lawyer, the inventor, the explorer, and the visionary. ENTPs also fall into the general categories of thinkers, rationals, and engineers.
Well, I certainly fancy myself as most of these. I tend not to think myself the inventor of new ideas...but I DO see myself as being an innovator for the application OF them. I like to own, be the originator, of things. I also have a tendency to rules lawyer. (At least I used to, when I was of the mindset that playing to win was the more important half of the equation.) I was ALWAYS a highly-adventurous child, and I most CERTAINLY am a visionary. So basically most of these do define me.
ENTPs are quick to see complex interrelationships between people, things, and ideas. These interrelationships are analyzed in profound detail through the ENTPs auxiliary function, introverted thinking (Ti). The result is an in-depth understanding of the way things and relationships work, and how they can be improved.
Oh, yes. Most certainly. I see the strings of people, and how they are woven. However...the thing is, I see these things for others. I've NEVER been able to integrate myself into them. It's actually been a point of frustration in my life. Imagine having near-perfect clarity of...everything. A seeming omnipotence for how humans work, and social interactions, and seeing others happy and knowing how they got there and understanding it and having everything there. Knowledge. Understanding.
...But being stuck on the outside, unable to apply it for yourself. (It should be noted that while I've never been diagnosed [mostly out of choice], I've been suspected of having high-functioning autism most of my life, which may contribute.)
To the ENTP, competence and intelligence are particularly prized, both in themselves and in other people.
However, this? Doesn't fit. Not even remotely. I couldn't care less how competent or intelligent a person is. I do care about it in myself, rather, I fear the lack of it and am always striving to make sure I have it, but that doesn't seem to really fit.
ENTPs are frequently described as clever, cerebrally and verbally quick, enthusiastic, outgoing, innovative, flexible, loyal, and resourceful.
I've been called brilliant my whole life if that matters. But verbally quick? No, not really. If I've got a speech? I'll nail it. I'm a masterful actor if I've memorized my script. But if I've run through my lines yet don't have them down? Heck no. I suck. Again, problems not present online. My typing speed I suppose does make me verbally quick, because I've got an insanely-high WPM count. I do see myself as incredibly flexible, EXTREMELY loyal (I do NOT like breaking my word, and seeing people I care about drift away HURTS), and am incredibly resourceful, soyeah, there's that.
ENTPs are motivated by a desire to understand and improve the world they live in. They are usually accurate in sizing up a situation. They may have a perverse sense of humor and sometimes play devil's advocate, which can create misunderstandings with friends, coworkers, and family. ENTPs are ingenious and adept at directing relationships between means and ends. ENTPs devise fresh, unexpected solutions to difficult problems. However, they are less interested in generating and following through with detailed plans than in generating ideas and possibilities.
Okay, this is spot-on.
In a team environment, ENTPs are most effective in a role where they can draw on their abilities to offer deep understanding, a high degree of flexibility, and innovative solutions to problems.
I guess? I really suck at teamwork in real life, and in mafia games, I'm generally best at smoothing things out, so maybe, maybe not.
The ENTP regards a comment like "it can't be done" as a personal challenge, and, if properly motivated, will spare no effort to discover a solution.
This one's definitely true, though. :P
A ENTP could consider everything above to be only ones personal interpretation.
Well...yeah.
Inventors are introspective, pragmatic, informative, and expressive.
For certain definitions, yes. I'm highly pragmatic, but also highly stubborn. I generally am really good at giving good info, but I have to deliver it effectively. (My words are always helpful, it's just that they have to be coherent in-speech and readable online.) And expressive, heck yeah, I'm a ridiculously large ham in real life if you give me the chance.
They can become highly skilled in functional engineering and invention.
Well, I am pursuing a degree in engineering, so there's that. Not sure drafting is the type of engineering they're talking about, though.
Of all the role variants, Inventors are the most resistant to doing things a certain way just because it was done that way in the past.
Depends--resistant to how things were done in the past by others? Yep! I don't care. Resistant to how things have been done in the past by me? Heck no, I'm a creature of extreme habit and absolutely HATE it being broken.
Intensely curious, Inventors are always looking for new projects to work on, and they have an entrepreneurial character. Designing and improving mechanisms and products is a constant goal of Inventors.
Sure, I guess.
Though full of ideas, Inventors are primarily interested in those that can be put into action or used to make products.
Full of ideas, sure. Focusing pragmatically on only the more realistic ones becoming reality, sure. But this is for story ideas, with me as a writer. Don't think that's what they had in mind. :P
For example, they see product design as a means to an end, the goal being a marketable prototype.
Don't think so.
When beginning a project, they rarely start with a blueprint. Rather they are confident in their ability to find effective and pragmatic solutions during the design process.
Eh, more true than not.
Inventors tend to be laid back, nonjudgmental, and good conversationalists.
Most of the time, yeah, 'cept when my temper flares. (Also, conversationalist is only for my online self.)
They are often nonconformists who attract a circle of friends interested in their ideas or activities.
Yep!
Generally informative rather than directive in their social exchanges, Inventors are often able to explain their own complicated ideas well, and to comprehend the complex ideas of others.
Okay, this one's spot-on.
In arguments they may use debating skills, often to the significant disadvantage of their opponent.
Surprisingly, yeah.
This strategy can backfire, however, by alienating those seeking a cooperative relationship rather than a combative one.
A fact that I'm aware of, thus why this part fails since, well, I know it and try to not fight people.
Inventors are usually ingenious individuals who are capable of rising to meet the demands of challenging situations.
I say that I can. History shows that's iffy.
In work, they tend to be good leaders of pilot products that test their abilities.
I've always thought I'd make a good leader, but I don't actually see it working.
Constantly looking for new ways to do things, Inventors usually have the drive and the social skills to implement their ideas.
Drive, yes. Social skills, not so much. :P Not in-person, anyway.

I could go on, but you get the idea:
Probably the closest personality type to being accurate, but...not all-encompassing of me.
In post 933, mastin2 wrote:
In post 932, Speedy Saki wrote:they certainly are planning something though. implies daytalk coordination (owing to the sudden orchestration after the site outage)
I kinda suspected as much, given earlier wagon trends I pointed out. It also makes sense if the scum have an inventor that they'd need daytalk to coordinate its usage.
In post 1950, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1406, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:what would an alligator do if it didn't have to lay on its stomach all day?
Give a cow and become a programmer. :D

(Sorry. Comic hosting joke.)
In post 1443, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:but you could start and tell me why you had us as a townread pre-mason-out because i cant think of naught but an asinine reason to townread us early on
You're really, really good at making yourself actually be town when you're town? I mean, it's not just looking town; your actions pre-claim were immediately town in contrast to your scumgames where they're immediately scum.
In post 1422, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Mollie/Jiffy or Titus/GG
Could (and I'm thinking is) be entirely town? :?
(I mean, Jiffy could be scum but I have doubts, and Titus could be scum but I lean towards no.)
In post 1455, Titus wrote:I think scum are refusing to bus and attempting to stall out the day.
Nah. I mean, probably not doing the opposite, either, but they're probably having some bussing and some not, depending on who's scum and who's viewed as a weak link on the scumteam and what they're hoping to accomplish and whatnot. (Like buddying, shutting down a wagon simply by placing oneself on it, etc.)
In post 1460, Antihero wrote:
Vote Count 1.15

Marquis - 3 (beastcharizard, PeregrineV, Speedy Saki)
Guilty Gunsmith - 1 (ZZZX)
Lying Cat - 7 (mastin2, MTD, Titus, Marquis, ac1983fan, Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka)
mastin2 - 1 (Wickedestjr)
Titus - 2 (pirate mollie, Majiffy)
Wickedestjr - 1 (Lying Cat)
ZZZX - 1 (Guilty Gunsmith)
Not Voting: Bulbazak
Just wanted to say, aside from MTD (and maybe Titus), the wagon on LC here looks incredibly solid. The wagon on Marquis is made up entirely of lesser-townreads, though it is a bit concerning that I don't see scum there. (Unless I had PV as null? I don't remember my read there, but I know that beast has become a townread and Saki has been a townread, soyeah.)

ZX's lone vote looks like a derp.
So does its reciprocal, AP/Snork on ZX. (It might be technically the other way around, but dunno, don't care, statement's still the same either way.)

Wicked's vote doesn't carry with it that same aura of derpness, though. It doesn't carry with it the aura of wrongtownness, either, to me.
In post 1461, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Lying cat's recent outbursts feel somewhat town to me and Im slightly concerned they could be a town PR.
I'll believe it when I see it.

...Rather, I won't believe it, but would let it pass for a day unless I had strong reason not to. (e.g. they claim something I know is a scumclaim.)

On that note, something that I should really do is ask the mod about what non-traditional roles would flip. For instance, the inventors and their abilities; it makes a HUGE difference when it comes to claiming to know if it'll end up showing.

/59.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yeah im totally gonna read that post.

||
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

dont read that. its titus fault. let her read that.

how confident of your titus town thing though? its either conf-town or it isnt. if it isn't then vezok's stance is totally reasonable.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 am

Post by Majiffy »

Like I said, 95% conftown.

||

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”