Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 224, droog wrote:
In post 134, droog wrote:If whomp starts contributing
I will Unvote

this is coaching now right

It can be said that, yes. Has he contributed well enough for you? You unvoted him. Who is scum to you? Certainly, whomp must be the towniest player in this game for you to defend and deflect for him so hard. Care to explain why?

I don't understand how you'd go from voting someone, basically admit that vote has no substance to it whatsoever, and then go on to defend that player consistently for no apparent reason whatsoever, unless you two are scum buddies. If not, then how can you defend and answer for someone that is not confirmed? Care to elaborate?

I also dislike how Droog/Naomi/Whomp all answer questions not directed at them but one of the other two in that list. It's happened consistently. That is not pro-town at the best, and scummy at the worst. I'm wondering which is which.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:53 am

Post by droog »

am i being trolled
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:54 am

Post by droog »

In post 225, Originalchris wrote:Has he contributed well enough for you? You unvoted him.

i said id unvote if he talked
he did
why are you casting aspersions on this
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:54 am

Post by droog »

2 days ago there was no indication
none
that willow was not a troll
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:55 am

Post by droog »

In post 225, Originalchris wrote:and then go on to defend that player consistently for no apparent reason whatsoever

pointing out your bad logic
is not defending
consistently
for no apparent reason
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:55 am

Post by droog »

In post 225, Originalchris wrote:I also dislike how Droog/Naomi/Whomp all answer questions not directed at them but one of the other two in that list. It's happened consistently. That is not pro-town at the best, and scummy at the worst. I'm wondering which is which.

no one respond to this
otherwise
youre answering things not directed at you
therefore scum
!!!!!
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:59 am

Post by droog »

the more i dig in your two past games
the more i like my vote
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:03 am

Post by droog »

In post 225, Originalchris wrote:I also dislike how Droog/Naomi/Whomp all answer questions not directed at them but one of the other two in that list. It's happened consistently. That is not pro-town at the best, and scummy at the worst. I'm wondering which is which.

this is posturing

compare to actual town ochris

In post 333, Originalchris wrote:
In post 331, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Are you expecting my explanation of a past event to change? You questioned why I
had
voted Wgeurts, I said my vote had clearly been explained.

I'm not sure what you're struggling to understand.

I expect everything to change as the context of the game moves forward. Yes, I do. If you tunnel on a specific incident while not looking at fresh evidence, I find that bad play in every regard, if not scummy as well.

I'm not sure what you're struggling to understand myself.

In post 339, Originalchris wrote:2. I'm basically saying that if you can't take the time/effort to simply post a reason for a vote, especially one on a wagon, then don't claim you had different reasons later on in the game if this becomes an issue that looks scummy. Basically, you better hope the reasoning you used previously holds up, because I don't want you to come up with new reasons to defend yourself later on if you couldn't make the effort to begin with right now. I can't read minds, only posts. Whatever scum reads I have now on page 12 might not be the same as I had on page 8, but it's my own fault if I fail to express that. Apparently though, BBT never changes his mind on anything.

In post 1469, Originalchris wrote:Considering wgeurts was trying to get ME lynched, I definitely did notice it. Are you serious right now? You seem to ignore all the good empirical evidence on players and go for the WIFOM stuff instead. I seriously don't understand your mindset Copper. It's as if you assume the most elaborate, outlandish things are the ones that will be true.

i could quote in this vein for some time
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:04 am

Post by droog »

here's the difference i see
for those playing the home version:

town ochris was assertive and called out bullshit
today's ochris is kind of implying things, you know?
like, look everyone, at how droog, naomi, and willow all bback each other up
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:04 am

Post by droog »

((even though i just listen naomi as a scum read))
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:05 am

Post by droog »

your move
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 233, droog wrote:here's the difference i see
for those playing the home version:

town ochris was assertive and called out bullshit
today's ochris is kind of implying things, you know?
like, look everyone, at how droog, naomi, and willow all bback each other up

I am calling out bullshit. How I see it is that there is apparent deflecting going on, and I'm not sure why. You still failed to answer my questions. Is whomp super townie to you? Otherwise, why is he being defended by you?

Implying would mean 'this is a possibility guys,' while I'm specifically stating that you've been coaching/defending/deflecting for whomp. It's not implied. It's a fact. You only voted him for being a troll, but not scum I take it, based on your responses. Correct? If not, what changed your read on him? I'm fine with read changes, but you did it drastically insofar as you've been defending him at this point.

I'll ask again: care to explain why?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:43 am

Post by droog »

In post 229, droog wrote:
In post 225, Originalchris wrote:and then go on to defend that player consistently for no apparent reason whatsoever

pointing out your bad logic
is not defending
consistently
for no apparent reason
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Whomping Willow »

droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 am

Post by droog »

nice simultaneous timing
thatll really convince them we're not buddies
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:47 am

Post by droog »

In post 147, droog wrote:
In post 145, Whomping Willow wrote:Why are the two linked? I read your post and thought it would be funny to vote Riddleton, but I also knew your reaction might help me get a read on you.

right
but your analysis of my response
was mixed

so viewed as a reaction test
it kind of failed

which one is this
coaching
defending
or deflecting
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:47 am

Post by droog »

In post 151, droog wrote:you're a troll
i like you

anyways ill concede that
me stating willow was a town read
was not very clean
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Originalchris »

I don't trust any of you whatsoever. It's Day 1. I certainly won't defend any of you unless I specifically see something that doesn't look right, aka a scum wagon. Based on the the thread so far, I see no reason for anyone to defend another player, answer their questions for them (and thus take away the possibility that they make a scum slip), deflect away those questions so they never have to answer at all, or switch focus off of an exchange between two players that may be used in scum hunting either one of them now or later (including me).

Basically, no one knows anyone's alignments except scum, so buddying directly or indirectly is scummy to me, whether you agree or not. I'm starting to doubt that you'd both be scum, because that would just be really bad play on both of your parts, but I've learned also to never overestimate players I don't know well. This being said, Whomp not asking why is someone defending him so strongly at this point is not a good sign. Droog more or less buddying indirectly isn't a good sign either.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Whomping Willow »

Please quote where droog is defending me and not just attacking you
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 243, Whomping Willow wrote:Please quote where droog is defending me and not just attacking you

This is called deflection. Thanks for admitting this.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 211, Originalchris wrote:
In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:
When I red that I thought it had nothing to do was RVS, though I was confused about the confirmed line of thought. Seems weird all this roleclaiming day 1, but the weirdest part is, why would Chris say kuror0 is confirmed, there has already been a neighbour claim, so it would seem weird to get a 4 person neigh, but 1 is saying confirmed, while the other is saying unconfirmed which looks REALLY strange.

Wait... what??????

This is the most confusing post I've ever read. What are you talking about????? When did I say kuror0 is confirmed, or anything about roleclaiming or neighbors or something?????

wtf????

In post 82, Originalchris wrote:VOTE: kuror0

Guy is confirmed, but hasn't posted yet, and I'll forget he exists otherwise.

Also,

@Droog: What made you decide there were only 9 players, let alone freak out about Riddleton being L-1 (he never was), yet not unvoting? Let's not pretend an RVS wagon adds pressure to anyone, so it wasn't like him being L-1 or L-2 (assuming there were 9 players instead of 13) would've made any difference. Wondering what your mindset was here.

My thoughts:

I hate lurkers. They ruin games, and I think it's a horrible playstyle for anyone that does it on purpose. Real life things happen, but if I can log into my phone and post while still working 60+ hours a week, so can everyone else. I also think lurking is alignment-indicative, since 99% of every game seems to have at least one scum that lurks and survives til the end game due to that. Just saying. Lurkers suck.

In the bolded bit.

Also on the subject of munkir, though it does read off as townish, I'd say argue that its kinda WIFOM partially if he has communication with scum team. Though as I said, I do see him as town.

In post 213, Originalchris wrote:@Naomi: What are you talking about in that post of yours? Where did you ever see me saying anything about confirming anypony, and where do you see anypony role claiming? Are you confusing games here, or what is going on there?

In post 86, droog wrote:kinda said this already
im neighbors with riddleton

i specifically voted him to suss a reaction out of him
see if he'd mention we were neighbors to the public or not
shot that plan to hell

Please pay attention.

In post 214, Originalchris wrote:
In post 212, Whomping Willow wrote:Is that really all you found pertinent to comment on?

Are you serious right now? Are you trying to tell me what I can and cannot comment on? Also, does Naomi = Whomping Willow?????

Why are you and Naomi answering questions for each other? Naomi answered questions directed toward Droog and you. You answer questions or deflect questions asked about/to Naomi. SCUMMMMYYY.

I tend to like to answer questions to anyone, gives good reads later on, more information = More power

In post 218, droog wrote:
In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:Finally, at the end of post; post 136 you went and voted for chris, but you only mentioned him once as a mid sorta comment, rather than at the end like a bold statement, could you perhaps expand on that point as I personally feel that he isn't really doing anything and looking like he is contributing without saying much, but your RVS statement doesn't speak to me much. so I'd like more.

however
something about this seems more like
scum explaining their town thought processes
than town having town thought processes

When someone does a big content post covering alot of people, Its normal for someone to leave at the end on a strong statement normally a attack and explantion on voting as your reason for voting someone after examining things should pretain to the main ammount of content of anypost and is normally sitted at the end beacuse... well I dunno just normal I guess, I don't know where im going with this right now, but im gonna roll with it and passive type and see where it goes. anyway, so with bigger posts looking at people you normally start with town reads, as they are not a main focus, he did so, and then move onto those people who are kinda mid tier, unsure, one way or another people, then close on them people yours suspicious about, the more evidence you got the more room that part takes up, so... I guess this could be put up to OCD, cause after writing this all out, I can see no reason why the layout would be partically scummy other than the fact you normally vote for people you have the largest feels from, but I guess there is no rule saying your largest feels can't be mid post. wow.. this is gone on way too long
TL:DR - I thought about it, just OCD giving fake tells.

In post 221, Originalchris wrote:
In post 217, droog wrote:freakout entirely disproportionate
to the manout of pressure you received

What pressure? I'm looking for scum here, although with Naomi/Whomp/You it seems maybe I hit a jackpot. Naomi did say she thought there were 3 scum. I'm just connecting the dots :cool:

So as it stands, my scum list is as follows: Whomp, Naomi, Droog

Looks about right.

I also gave my reasoning behind why I thought there was 3 scum (13 players, 2 would be too little, maybe 4 in a powerful town game, but 3 is balanced.)

In post 223, Originalchris wrote:
In post 220, droog wrote:
In post 219, Originalchris wrote:Scummiest player by far.
Anti-town in beginning til coached by Droog
, became "super serious" with a bunch of fluff commenting on how people force the word "anyways" over saying the word "anyways" casually (SCUM TELL OF THE YEAR!), somehow disliked my first post of the game as being not-relevant (trying way too hard here to look like a serious scum hunter), and overall deflecting for Naomi now, who I'm still wondering if she made a scum slip or what exactly happened with that post of hers. It makes zero sense whatsoever in regards to this thread, although it was directed toward Whomp, who tried to deflect away from it after I pointed it out.
DO scum have day chat? This would explain quite a bit.

>if scum have daychat, willow is scummy
>if scum dont have daychat, willow is scummy

If scum have daychat, Naomi could be scummy
if scum don't have daychat, willow is still scummy
when willow is scummy, droog coaches and/or defends him

Why am I scummy if scum have daychat?

And time for my thoughts on O-Chris, So after starting slow he has gone on a full on defensive offence, attacking anyone who said anything about him, now looking at this as a scum action, the people he has attacked (me, Droog, Willow) are the 3 people who have drummed up the most discussion and have been talking about points the most, trying to work up information out of day one and get RVS over ASAP, now if your scum, attacking the people who are most towny (Imo) would be a bad idea, as they would have an easier time flipping the tables and attacking back. however, from a town point of view his actions make more sense, as he could be thinking that we are herding people to our tune. (In a situation where we are scum) however, personally speaking I view neither Droog nor Willow nor O-Chris as scum, at this point, So I'm not gonna vote for either.

I would love to see more posts from Riddleton and the other players who are not speaking much; Munkir, GGG, AWA and kuror0. Right now my biggest suspicion is on GGG, looking back on his posts, (bare in mind that I know im town) He put pressure on me on my introduction post, then moved off that after my explanation. After that he moves to defend willow back when willow was not contributing and pretty much trolling. Right now im attucally reading GGG defence of Willow as kinda scum buddie ish, as there was no reason to defend them when they wasn't contributing and the way he did it just didn't feel right.. other than those two things (attack on confirmed town me, (at least from my POV)) and then defending someone who wasn't contributing, they have given no input to discussion other than agreeing with points other people have made.
VOTE: GGG As they have no votes on them, I'm gonna put some heat there way, there lack of contribution and defence of someone, at the time, who had given nothing but votes with no contact, is out outrageous.

Pedit:
at this stage in the game, any reads are good, so though declaring it as an ealry read is good, it doesn't mean that your read will stay the same, take this post. at the start I thought Droog me and Willow was town, but by the end after looking at GGG I wasn't so sure on the latter, everything can change right now and without any REAL information to go on (confirmed infomation) we only really have suspicion gut and research to go off of.

Pedit 2:
Chris beat my Pedit one.

Pedit 3:
no not really, anyone can look up the information, and if your making a statement its your job to back it up, there is no court system that is fair that will not require evidence to convict for a reason...
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Originalchris »

Ohhhh. My bad. Failure in clarification. I meant he confirmed his role pm since he was bolded at that point in the player list. Makes more sense now.
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Originalchris »

I also didn't see the neighbor part with riddleton. Going to have to re-read.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 244, Originalchris wrote:
In post 243, Whomping Willow wrote:Please quote where droog is defending me and not just attacking you

Wat
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 248, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 244, Originalchris wrote:

Wat

Is it that hard to understand?

Player C attacks and/or questions Player B.
Player A wants to defend Player B.
Player A could straight up defend them, by answering their questions and saying why they are town, but if they are scum buddies, this implicates both of them.
Opposite of that, Player A instead attacks Player C.

Deflection 101.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”