Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2330, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Still to me everything points to a multiball ....

well, there's the fact that the scum faction that HAS flipped doesn't have a specific name
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2334, Flubbernugget wrote:I can't keep varsoon's claims in line

i can and i'm barely paying attention

what's up w/ you?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2295, Gorkington wrote:as long as it's not hated mechanics. amirite?

see: the latest development on normal mechanics re: double voters

just in case you need another kick to the balls
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Antihero »

taking gork's results w/ grain of salt, bee tee dubs

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I'M DISCREDITING THE COP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2351, Antihero wrote:
In post 2330, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Still to me everything points to a multiball ....

well, there's the fact that the scum faction that HAS flipped doesn't have a specific name

1) werewolves would negate the need for specific names. Of course that implies that (a) the cop is half useless and (b) none of the wolfies have flipped, nor been too scummy.

2) Not likely. SK/3P for life.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Im willing to lynch anyone whose name does not start and end with the letter 'p'
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

And maybe a few others.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't really think ZZZX is scum from skimming through his ISO but i'm tired so i'll prob look at it properly after sleep

also unless i'm wrong in some assumptions i'm making about the setup, i'm probably not going to lynch any of gork's targets any time soon regardless of whether there's doubt about them - talk about this later in the game, if at all
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2337, mnemonicdevice wrote:mn i think is me whereas mm would be muffin man. yet another reason why mm and mn should not be used as abbreviations. What do you want Flubber?

Some scumhunting would be nice
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2355, pisskop wrote:

1) werewolves would negate the need for specific names. Of course that implies that (a) the cop is half useless and (b) none of the wolfies have flipped, nor been too scummy.

i'm saying i agree w/ you

not to mention the fact oka is a really sk-ish kill

if i had to guess mafia probably knows who the sk is
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

We still have a huge list of players to thin through.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In post 2360, Antihero wrote:
In post 2355, pisskop wrote:

i'm saying i agree w/ you

not to mention the fact oka is a really sk-ish kill

if i had to guess mafia probably knows who the sk is

if you are saying that Oka was killed by a sk than I would have to disagree with you. There is nothing pointing to that being true
Huh....why would the scum know who the SK is. Unless the have a role cop or something,

I was thinking werewolves as well though it could be as simple as it being red scum and x colored scum. I am also thinking that maybe the WW had night ability though this is just pure speculation. The point being is if there is two scum teams than we cant use connections to Sakura, FF and Not
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2341, zMuffinMan wrote:could you give me a full reads list?

or a list of people you think are town and a list of people you think are not so town?

I literally just gave you a color coded wagon analysis a few days ago. I also literally stated my reads on an entire secondary wagon - that's like 10 reads that I offered in specific ansers to *you* within the week.
Is there someone in particular you feel lost on as to my reads on them? I feel like you're asking me repetitive busy work questions.
Where is this going?
You and I both know I'm offering reads and offering them to you - so why are you acting like I'm not or that, somehow, I'm not sharing reads, or that I'm hedging reads or something? What do you even think I'm doing that causes this question to be asked?

In post 2345, copper223 wrote:Thor is not clear just cause you JKed him, if that's what you did, I am surprised by this cause the way NS refused to scumread Thor made me think they were likely the same alignment.

NS did refuse to scumread me...while voting me.

In post 2349, Gorkington wrote:
Thor wrote:Town due to meta if not play - as it has been since yesterday. Why, what should be changing it?

Thor wrote:His continued lurk will eventually make Marquis re-assess the read.
I thought this looked like you weren't really over the scumread on him entirely.

i am not over his play entirely.
Also I was making fun of Marquis a bit in there too, I'll admit.

'Mafia' is a potentially specific name.

In post 2360, Antihero wrote:if i had to guess mafia probably knows who the sk is

What makes you conclude that?
Really, both concepts;

1. There is an SK
2. Mafia know who it is

I don't follow either.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:45 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I am liking the WW idea more and more and it fits alot of things.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:43 am

Post by ika »

we lynching thor?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 2362, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:if you are saying that Oka was killed by a sk than I would have to disagree with you. There is nothing pointing to that being true
Huh....why would the scum know who the SK is. Unless the have a role cop or something,

I was thinking werewolves as well though it could be as simple as it being red scum and x colored scum. I am also thinking that maybe the WW had night ability though this is just pure speculation. The point being is if there is two scum teams than we cant use connections to Sakura, FF and Not

In post 2363, Thor665 wrote:What makes you conclude that?
Really, both concepts;

1. There is an SK
2. Mafia know who it is

I don't follow either.

'mkay, i'll walk ya'll through it

21 players
single faction scum team size is likely 5. depending on how much power the scum team has / how powerful the town is / how many immunities sk has, an sk would likely make a scumteam of 4 or 5.

for multifaction, the faction ratios would undoubtedly be 3:3:15. 4:4:13 would create hypothetical scenarios where town could lynch scum every day and still lose. i know all those reviewers and i know they wouldn't let bulge get away w/ something like that. by the end of day 2, a hypothetical wolf team would already know mafia was finished (by faction number symmetry). so, why kill oka? he wasn't a claimed pr and he wasn't a universal town read. i'm about 95% sure it was an attempt at a cross-kill. i called the kill "sk-ish" because it fits pretty closely with a vig kill profile: someone who's vaguely scummy and lurk-ish.

SO WITH THAT
i'm concluding the most likely scenario is a mafia of 4 or 5 (probably 4 if i had to guess) and an sk.

NOW
the reason i said mafia probably know the identity of the sk is a little more out there but my gut tells me it's true. assuming i'm right about oka being an sk kill, which i'm pretty sure i am, that means the mafia kill failed twice now. quite a few protective or pseudo-protective roles have already flipped or claimed. we've got the mafia roleblocker, the town watcher, and varsoon's claimed jk so far. (futhermore with the exception of varsoon's jk show, we know none of these are actually responsible for a missed kill. that'll be important later.) i'm assuming the sk has an immunity or combination thereof, they almost always do. bp is really common, as is some sort of investigation immunity (godfather or ninja or both). SO, assuming there are no more kill stopping roles out there (a moderately ok assumption) AND the sk has a bp modifier (a very ok assumption), i think the chances are better than average that one of the first two scum kills were foiled by the sk's bp.

it's a guess. but i don't think it's a bad one.

EXTRA THING
the reason i said i'm taking cop results w/ a grain of salt now is a possible investigation immunity for the sk and scum team balancing. i'm goin' out on a limb and saying last scumbag could be a godfather for a several reasons. one is simple balancing and how newb mods balance. newb mods tend to create swingy, tit-for-tat powder kegs of really powerful town prs and scum immunities. they'll put in town cops+watchers+trackers+docs and scum godfathers+ninjas+strongmen and all indications from flips/claims says this is what bulge did. another thing is that gork's been claimed for a couple days now and hasn't been touched, even w/ a dead scum roleblocker. this implies his role's not a threat.

alternatively, thor's scum of some flavor and varsoon stopped the kill. this is actually pretty plausible, given that varsoon was a claimed vig and i think he would probably be pretty high on the "to kill" list as well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

So the trdl is we should lynch thor
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Gorkington »

This is me saying that we still shouldn't lynch pisskop and copper today or tomorrow for that matter.
All things considered.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Marquis »

i agree

we should be lynching thor
link in bio
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Antihero »

well.........

/sigh

that seems like a little bit of a hasty conclusion to jump to.

there's the double-edged nature of the jailkeep that leaves some reasonable doubt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have never been an SK. Dont wanna get into theory too heavily, but why do they act differently than town? They need to scumhunt too, and their main difference is that they want to
keep
parody with scum rather than kill them.

pedit:
We should get thor to claim then, and reassess?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

like it's not even that i'm just tunneling this time; his recent posts have all been super shallow/noncommittal to any read in depth and self-absorbed too
link in bio
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 2368, Gorkington wrote:This is me saying that we still shouldn't lynch pisskop and copper today or tomorrow for that matter.
All things considered.

pisskop, yes
copper, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'll agree not today but he's a name floating around my head for sk
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 2371, pisskop wrote:I have never been an SK. Dont wanna get into theory too heavily, but why do they act differently than town? They need to scumhunt too, and their main difference is that they want to
keep
parody with scum rather than kill them.

i just finished a game as sk

generally the play is to try and lynch town and kill scum to claim vig, or lynch scum and claim town to try and get by on pro-town day play

i chose the latter, but fucked up and killed scum too. this also might not be what most sks do but in general think of an sk like a scum who's just lying in wait to claim vig should they ever come under pressure

on that note, i almost convinced myself to look at varsoon again, but then i remembered the other n1 mafia kill with no cc and he's still prob town in this case
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”