Val89, T3, geraintm, Hu Tao
Rosenator (1):
DArby
GreedyBanger (1):
HighPrincessErinys

Not Voting (7):
Alyssa, GreedyBanger, IAMAKIWI, MickeyCop, rabbitrhino, Shinless, Rosenator

With 13 alive, it's 7 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 1 is May 26 at 10:30 AM EDT.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2024-05-26 10:30:00)
free crypto
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 10:28 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

hell yeah chickadee
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 10:46 am

Post by T3 »

In post 21, Rosenator wrote:
In post 20, rabbitrhino wrote: In post 19, Rosenator wrote:
By my count, that's only 4 votes? Elimination is 7?

She was joking.
it is extremely unclear to tell that through text, and popping in to vote T3 after Val89 revealed the bandwagon was a trap just seems like a foolish play rather than a separate ruse.

good to see people aren't just lurking, though
Val's vote on me wasn't a trap - it was also a joke. Sorry :lol:
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 10:47 am

Post by DArby »

Honestly day one votes aren’t much about actual plays or votes. None of this is really alignment indicative (AI). It’s how people respond to this that starts the reads.
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 10:48 am

Post by DArby »

@rosenator
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 10:49 am

Post by T3 »

Rosenator is probably town
In post 24, Rosenator wrote: additionally since T3 opted to vote themselves instead of defending anything, i think they're vanilla of some kind. not necessarily town, but definitely not a power role
Newbie scum makes this post in the scum PT not the main thread
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 10:50 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 24, Rosenator wrote: additionally since T3 opted to vote themselves instead of defending anything, i think they're vanilla of some kind. not necessarily town, but definitely not a power role

It's probably important to note that, in general, speculating on the existence of PRs or otherwise until there is a good reason is helpful to scum. I imagine that, regardless of actual alignment, T3 has enough experience not to do so, but if that discussion induces other perhaps less-experienced players to speculate also, that can give clues as who the PRs are (and who are not). We don't want that without good reason, because they risk getting shot at night. What you've said here probably does no damage, but going forward, it might help to be mindful of that.

Your enthusiasm is infectious, however. In fact, I am half expecting you to pick up at least one scumread for it before the end of the day :nerd:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: rabbitrhino
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 10:59 am

Post by T3 »

In post 13, Rosenator wrote: thanks! i've been enjoying it so far, didn't expect this game to start until late May/early June but i also have no feel for the speed of the queue yet lmao
I was surprised at how fast this game filled too, but I'm not busy at all with school right now, so it's pretty good timing
Shinless
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 11:17 am

Post by Shinless »

Hello everyone!

I am new, surprised some more experienced players have missed this, but

VOTE: IAMAKIWI

Literally admits to being a bird
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 2:22 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

What if rosenator is secretly a mafia master and we just don't know it? Like some real crouching tiger stuff.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 5:24 pm

Post by DArby »

In post 34, Shinless wrote: Hello everyone!

I am new, surprised some more experienced players have missed this, but

VOTE: IAMAKIWI

Literally admits to being a bird
Do you have any opinions on the T3 vote train?
Shinless
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 5:59 pm

Post by Shinless »

Mmm not really, seemed it was over before it got going really . Maybe geraintm hopping on without saying anything may be slightly dodgy

You?
Rosenator
Rosenator
they/them
Townie
Rosenator
they/them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by Rosenator »

In post 35, HighPrincessErinys wrote: What if rosenator is secretly a mafia master and we just don't know it? Like some real crouching tiger stuff.
i assure you that i only have two thoughts and they're both fighting each other for third place
In post 28, DArby wrote: Honestly day one votes aren’t much about actual plays or votes. None of this is really alignment indicative (AI). It’s how people respond to this that starts the reads.
are reads not plays? i get that nobody has any info (except scum ofc) but i genuinely don't get why d1 is just "go nuts, vote nuts, whatever." if i think someone's scum i should say something, right?
Rosenator
Rosenator
they/them
Townie
Rosenator
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 6:43 pm

Post by Rosenator »

additionally, if day 1 really isn't important, why is it longer than
any
other phase of the game? i'm pretty sure even the queue was shorter than 10 days
Alyssa
Alyssa
She/her
Townie
Alyssa
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 6:45 pm

Post by Alyssa »

Oh god this popped off a lot faster than I was anticipating.

So catching up:
- T3's train is whatever.
- rose is weird. DArby picked up on the same thing from their first post that I felt in that it was a really weird way to hop onto a train (day 1 that it is). Rose's response to this post is to immediately unvote? Like I can feel someone new at the game might do this from either side, but it just feels weird.
- HighPrincessErinys (may I summarize this as HPE going forward?) and Shinless are both weird. HighPrincessErinys puts its vote on a random person and then proceeds to fluff. Fair for day 1 but I hope something comes from this watching. Shinless voted someone else and when he was prompted as to his thoughts on the T3 train said not really, then tried to make a small finger point to geraintm and then deflected the question back. I'm curious what makes his joke vote better than the other non-serious vote, and there's definitely more to be looked at. Not to mention that the train is still ongoing; three people (I think I counted correctly?) are still on it, after all.

Right now I think a VOTE: Shinless is probably the best place to put my vote for now.
Shinless
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:07 pm

Post by Shinless »

In post 39, Rosenator wrote: additionally, if day 1 really isn't important, why is it longer than
any
other phase of the game? i'm pretty sure even the queue was shorter than 10 days
I guess cos we don't start with any info so it takes longer to get anywhere. Does seem a long time though
Shinless
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:09 pm

Post by Shinless »

In post 40, Alyssa wrote: Oh god this popped off a lot faster than I was anticipating.

So catching up:
- T3's train is whatever.
- rose is weird. DArby picked up on the same thing from their first post that I felt in that it was a really weird way to hop onto a train (day 1 that it is). Rose's response to this post is to immediately unvote? Like I can feel someone new at the game might do this from either side, but it just feels weird.
- HighPrincessErinys (may I summarize this as HPE going forward?) and Shinless are both weird. HighPrincessErinys puts its vote on a random person and then proceeds to fluff. Fair for day 1 but I hope something comes from this watching. Shinless voted someone else and when he was prompted as to his thoughts on the T3 train said not really, then tried to make a small finger point to geraintm and then deflected the question back. I'm curious what makes his joke vote better than the other non-serious vote, and there's definitely more to be looked at. Not to mention that the train is still ongoing; three people (I think I counted correctly?) are still on it, after all.

Right now I think a VOTE: Shinless is probably the best place to put my vote for now.
Answered the question honestly, though there wasn't heaps to say
Is it weird to ask the question back?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:30 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 37, Shinless wrote: Mmm not really, seemed it was over before it got going really . Maybe geraintm hopping on without saying anything may be slightly dodgy

You?
I clearly said something!
Shinless
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:38 pm

Post by Shinless »

In post 40, Alyssa wrote: Oh god this popped off a lot faster than I was anticipating.

So catching up:
-
T3's train is whatever.

- HighPrincessErinys (may I summarize this as HPE going forward?) and Shinless are both weird. HighPrincessErinys puts its vote on a random person and then proceeds to fluff. Fair for day 1 but I hope something comes from this watching. Shinless voted someone else and when he was prompted as to his thoughts on the T3 train said not really, then tried to make a small finger point to geraintm and then deflected the question back. I'm curious what makes his joke vote better than the other non-serious vote, and there's definitely more to be looked at.
Not to mention that the train is still ongoing; three people (I think I counted correctly?) are still on it, after all.

Seems like a contradiction
Shinless
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:38 pm

Post by Shinless »

So catching up:
-
T3's train is whatever.

- HighPrincessErinys (may I summarize this as HPE going forward?) and Shinless are both weird. HighPrincessErinys puts its vote on a random person and then proceeds to fluff. Fair for day 1 but I hope something comes from this watching. Shinless voted someone else and when he was prompted as to his thoughts on the T3 train said not really, then tried to make a small finger point to geraintm and then deflected the question back. I'm curious what makes his joke vote better than the other non-serious vote, and there's definitely more to be looked at.
Not to mention that the train is still ongoing; three people (I think I counted correctly?) are still on it, after all.

Seems like a contradiction
Alyssa
Alyssa
She/her
Townie
Alyssa
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:39 pm

Post by Alyssa »

In post 44, Shinless wrote: Seems like a contradiction
In what way?
Shinless
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Shinless
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:44 pm

Post by Shinless »

By saying t3 train is whatever, I assume you meant like "not significant", but later saying the train is significant and still happening (as a counter to my dismissing it)
Alyssa
Alyssa
She/her
Townie
Alyssa
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:48 pm

Post by Alyssa »

In post 47, Shinless wrote: the train is significant and still happening
1. These two things aren't the same thing.
2. Never said T3's train is significant. What could be relevant later on is people's reactions to the train. The actual train itself is whatever.
Rosenator
Rosenator
they/them
Townie
Rosenator
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by Rosenator »

In post 40, Alyssa wrote: - rose is weird. DArby picked up on the same thing from their first post that I felt in that it was a really weird way to hop onto a train (day 1 that it is). Rose's response to this post is to immediately unvote? Like I can feel someone new at the game might do this from either side, but it just feels weird.
it was a "whoops, learning as i go" thing; you'll probably see some more "weird" behavior from me as the game goes on. not much i can do if you just think i have a strange vibe

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”