Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe I was originally right about Pid. He's misrepping like crazy here.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:51 am

Post by pidgey »

I dont understand this.

This whole fucking argument is about my 7 or so first posts, yah?
First post is me reporting in, saying helo
Next 3 posts is me doing RVS bullshit (fuck you charizard why are you such a cool poke)
And then next 3 posts i started playing, gave initial impressions on nero and displaced and dont know if anything else.

If someone says i scum hunted right of the bat thats kinda a lie but understandable since they might not take RVS into account.
If someone says i never scum hunted ever thats a lie.
If someone says i scum hunted a little that would be true.

Pedit:
Nero- That's what yates is saying apperantly? If so then its a lie. Unless yates wants to clarify what he's saying about me.

SG- I missed that a bit, even if its weird you saying im right of the bat hunting, you did never said i was town so yeah thats true.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:52 am

Post by pidgey »

IM NOT MISSREPING HOLY FUCK.

Im answering to your "Pid, what do you think of Yates accusing you of fake scumhunting?"
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:56 am

Post by pidgey »

Yates are you saying im fake hunting in those first 7 posts, not counting the obviously charizard part? Or not hunting?
-----------------
Sup
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:56 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 309, Yates wrote:
In post 303, Nero Cain wrote:Pid, what do you think of Yates accusing you of fake scumhunting?
Also, I never made this claim. I simply stated that he did not appear to have begun scum hunting yet within his first 8 posts. Two very different things. It is important to note the distinction given SG's claimed reasons for her reads. That's it.
You keep clutching onto that first 8 post bit for sake of your argument and saving your ass imo... But you've also, without DIRECTLY saying the words, have basically said Pid isn't scum hunting... And to say that you were scum hunting 'right out of the gate'... I'd consider that a lie... More reactionary posting than anything...
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 319, pidgey wrote:Oh and just saw nero's posts, saying i FAKE SCUM HUNTED is an outright lie. I RVS shit posted, and i gave like 3 senteces of reads, but that wasnt fake at all.
This sounds very much like you saying that I said you were fake scumhunting.

Yates IS saying that you were not scumhunting but to me you were unless you were being dishonest about your Displaced read so if Yates holds that you were not scumhunting while calling Displaced scum he's saying that you were being dishonest and therefore your read is fake. Yet he says its not fake hunting but its not scumhunting? IDFK. God I wish I had bullets.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 am

Post by pidgey »

Im not saying you said anything like that. English is not my first language and im lazy but i was just answering to your question.

If yates is indeed saying that then he is missrepping me as fuck for the benefit of his arguments.
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 328, pidgey wrote:Yates are you saying im fake hunting in those first 7 posts, not counting the obviously charizard part? Or not hunting?
And I don't see any difference between "not hunting" and "fake hunting" 'cause if one is not hunting but obviously calling someone scum then that would be fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 328, pidgey wrote:Yates are you saying im fake hunting in those first 7 posts, not counting the obviously charizard part? Or not hunting?
And I don't see any difference between "not hunting" and "fake hunting" 'cause if one is not hunting but obviously calling someone scum then that would be fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I didn't know you were ESL, where are you from Pid?

Do you really have a scumread on Displaced?

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 am

Post by pidgey »

I wouldn't say he is town, but my scum read has soften up when I had knowledge that he was voting already in the post that I first had a scum read for.

Also im from spain lol, currently living in Mexico aka the southern border.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:07 am

Post by pidgey »

I probably want to like, read ZZZT and charizard since they've been getting voted and i have no reads on em either, and just get another glance at the thread.
-----------------
Sup
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 299, Squirrel Girl wrote:I'd also like to note - he was "trying to make my argument look as silly as possible" when my arguemnet was - Pidgey and Yates are null.

THIS IS SCUM THINKING.
Is it not too blatantly scum thinking, though?
In post 306, Umbrage wrote:SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE VOTING YATES

HE'S WRONG AS SHIT BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM SCUM
It doesn't make him town, either. It makes him really fucking argumentative and annoying.

I cannot actually believe we just posted like 4 pages about this pidgey thing. I'm trying to give a damn about it, but I. Just. Can't.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 55, vezokpiraka wrote:My phone at my last post.

vote umbrage

I hope we can all agree this is the superior wagon.
Ok, So changing the subject, I'm still a little hung up on this guy. Are there some people here who have played with him before?
It really looks like he's flying under the radar here compared to his more active play in other games.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 337, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Is it not too blatantly scum thinking, though?
I don't think so. He chose to attack over a null read to the point of calling it faked - that's because he thought it looked easy to exploit. The way he's going about exploiting it is, I believe, more playstyle, and I'll agree it's blatant and not normal, but I bet it's normal for Yates. But the core logic of why he launched the attack? That's actually pretty subtle and manipulative - and that's the scum mentality at work. the rest is just evidence that it is scum mentality over town mentality.
In post 338, Josh_B wrote:Ok, So changing the subject, I'm still a little hung up on this guy. Are there some people here who have played with him before?
It really looks like he's flying under the radar here compared to his more active play in other games.
I have.
Currently I don't think he's looked much either way. I don't think he's flown under the radar though, I just think the people above the radar are being loud and, to some degree, spammy, so to be above the radar you have to be squealing pretty loud around here. So I don't think that's a fair aspect of the case.

Is his activity different from his town games though? I haven't noticed but that ould be a valid tell if you had evidence to support the claim.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

SG is scum, I'm certain of it now. Look how many little digs she gets in at Yates. She's found a mislynch target and is throwing everything she's got at it.
In post 314, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 306, Umbrage wrote:SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE VOTING YATES

HE'S WRONG AS SHIT BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM SCUM
What about the
way
that he's wrong? I agree that being wrong doesn't equate to scum - but does he actually go and be wrong like this as town? Like, he cherry picks and intentionally builds bogus cases and acts like it's legit and bully people as town?
you keep on saying it's intentional bad behaviour, when there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that
In post 324, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 318, pidgey wrote:THAT SAID, i do still find it a bit weird SG called me town (though apperantly she didnt, or at least she is saying i was null back then now)
I've quoted what I said multiple times. If you can get a quote of me calling you town then I'll defend the accusation that I called you town. I know Yates *wishes* to present that as what I said, but it's provably another mistake/lie/misrep on his part to try to spread misinformation.
you said you had a gut town read on pidgey, it's a valid question, and you're the one misrepping constantly
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Umbrage »

RE: my activity, I haven't played in a while and my F5 button is a little rusty. The size of the game is throwing me a bit too, I'm used to being a big fish in a small pond. So I'm a tad more cautious than normal.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:37 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@Josh:

Why aren't you voting?

@Chandra:

Did you just imply it is so scummy it is town? Has that ever worked out for you? I mean that gives scum the oppurtinity to be blatantly scummy and get a town read from you for it. It seems a little naive to me.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 340, Umbrage wrote:you keep on saying it's intentional bad behaviour, when there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that
I feel that I have described on more than one occasion why I believe it to be intentional. Indeed, my previous post (339 - the one right before yours) has me explaining why I believe it is intentional. Feel free to call my logic bad and stupid, but don't act like I'm not even saying it!
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Yates »

I'm saying you weren't hunting yet [at least not to the extent that SG should be able to give you a Town read for it]. To me hunting is a process that allows people to find scum [or Town] - which is separate from simply stating a read. While I can't find a legit definition of scumhunting, this is from the Townie page:
"traditional scumhunting methods -
analysis of actions, intent
, voting, previous posts, etc"

Not super helpful but the bolded is what I would be looking for to determine if someone was scumhunting versus making random reads/faking reads.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 339, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 338, Josh_B wrote:Ok, So changing the subject, I'm still a little hung up on this guy. Are there some people here who have played with him before?
I have.
Currently I don't think he's looked much either way. I don't think he's flown under the radar though, I just think the people above the radar are being loud and, to some degree, spammy, so to be above the radar you have to be squealing pretty loud around here. So I don't think that's a fair aspect of the case.

Is his activity different from his town games though? I haven't noticed but that ould be a valid tell if you had evidence to support the claim.
Clicking on his "search user's posts" indicates that he's generally an active player.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 342, beastcharizard wrote:@Josh:

Why aren't you voting?
Nothing to actually vote on yet. I've seen a few possibles, but nothing quite substantial enough to use my only super power on.
Why do ewe care?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Yates »

In post 302, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think you've been hunting at all, all of your posts have been reactionary and pushing back on anyone that suspects you.
Is this what you really think?
Or are you being argumentative because it's me?
I mean... I'm pretty sure I think you think differently for some reason...
In post 2638, Nero Cain wrote:So its scummy that I asked Khan why he finds me scummy for something that others are doing? That's scumhunting. What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you roll a scum pm?
I could pretty much rewrite this thus:
"So its scummy that I asked SG why she finds me scummy for something that others aren't doing? That's scumhunting. What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you roll a scum pm?"
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is SG accusing you of that others are doing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is SG accusing you of that others are doing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”