Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Davsto »

Main things that stuck out:
Garmr is totally white knighting pistach.
Garmr tries to form a super scummy and horrible 2 player town bloc and sets up to weakly scumread anyone who dares disagree with it.
In post 398, ICEninja wrote:Don't forget that someone who isn't very good at down D1 probably isn't exceptionally talented at playing as scum D1 either.
Surely, then, me playing bad D1 is entirely a null tell?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 400, Davsto wrote:Main things that stuck out:
Garmr is totally white knighting pistach.
Garmr tries to form a super scummy and horrible 2 player town bloc and sets up to weakly scumread anyone who dares disagree with it.
In post 398, ICEninja wrote:Don't forget that someone who isn't very good at down D1 probably isn't exceptionally talented at playing as scum D1 either.
Surely, then, me playing bad D1 is entirely a null tell?

Well lets see I been accused of white knighting pist and telling her to pick up her scum game. What haven't I done to pista

Also that's kinda pathetic davy my main scum read is from when I argued ice and that's 3 dice nothing to even do with the town bloc. Sounds like you like trying to make up reasons to scum read me. David tries to tear down the town block in a horrible and scummy way. Also accusing me of scum reading everyone who disagree with it when I am town reading pista and I don't think I actually scum read anyone who disagreed with it. Through I was thinking to myself arcmage was scummy for a while but the fact that he went to research me to check if he was right redeemed that.

So you just are pretty much misrepping everything here. Also no vote davy?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 335, Garmr wrote:Tbh I don't care if you like it or not if I have a town read that's strong and they town read me as well and we are probably both town as well (atleast I know I'm town and 99% sure ds is). Who's going to try the most there effort to tear it down. The answers simple scum.

You literally said here that anyone who puts a lot of effort into getting rid of this town bloc is scum.
In post 373, Garmr wrote:It's pretty fucked up people are trying to tear it down when a town block is just two people town reading each other.
We're trying to argue against it because townblocs are horribly anti-town. It's horribly buddying to the extent that town can often blindly follow scum around because "hey we're in a townbloc".
In post 377, Garmr wrote:
In post 376, MarioManiac4 wrote:I think the main question here should be why the hell we need a townbloc in the first place.
Garmr tried to make a bloc with Fire, who is far from conftown, that early on, for reason (?)
Scum want to be in a townbloc, and will try and force a townbloc with scum in it.

The answer is simple because I wanted to. The main question should be why are you trying to tear it down. Do you have a real reason to scum read me?
And you wonder why I think you weakly scumread everyone who questions it?
In post 379, Garmr wrote:Also wouldn't scum suggesting a town block get a back lash.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Garmr wrote:Also that's kinda pathetic davy my main scum read is from when I argued ice and that's 3 dice nothing to even do with the town bloc. Sounds like you like trying to make up reasons to scum read me. David tries to tear down the town block in a horrible and scummy way.
"I'm not scumreading people just for arguing against the townbloc, but Davsto's really scummy for arguing against the townbloc."
So you just are pretty much misrepping everything here.
You use that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. Everything I've stated is based in fact.
Also no vote davy?
Considering you're clearly scumreading me from your last post, I could ask the same question to you.

My answer

I forgot >.<

i forget to place votes sometimes shh don't judge me

VOTE: Garmr
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:40 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 402, Davsto wrote:
VOTE: Garmr

I approve of this product or service.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 284, Davsto wrote:Someone obviously doesn't know my playstyle.

Can you enlighten us please?

I know my opinions,but I'd like to get it from the horse's mouth since you brought it up.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Garmr »

So yeah I proved you wrong and was waiting to see how you responded before deciding whether to vote you or not.

VOTE: dave
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Garmr »

I also literally point out were you are wrong and you ignore it.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 404, Scorpious wrote:
In post 284, Davsto wrote:Someone obviously doesn't know my playstyle.

Can you enlighten us please?

I know my opinions,but I'd like to get it from the horse's mouth since you brought it up.

I'm slow D1. I can often struggle early on. It's less notable in the games I've finished, though, sadly (I know this sounds like a cop-out but it's honestly true). I don't get much done until I catch on to something I really don't like. For example, see how I have now come to the obvious realisation that Garmr is scum.

I usually dislike self-metaing, but I'm so damn sick of people scumreading me for not doing much early D1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Garmr »

So your just going to ignore the fact all your points which you stated are wrong and you wonder why people scum read you.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 406, Garmr wrote:I also literally point out were you are wrong and you ignore it.

Using it as a quick excuse to weakly scumread someone (what I correctly accused you of, what you borderline admitted to doing in that one post, what you did to Mario in that other post) is not the same as continuously scumreading someone based on something. The fact that you use the fact that you didn't do the latter as some sort of way to "disprove" that you did the latter is fallacious.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Garmr »

Wah wah people always scum read me day 1 this is the type scum tell I came across were scum will victimize them self in order to get a town read I call this the feminist tell.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 409, Davsto wrote:
In post 406, Garmr wrote:I also literally point out were you are wrong and you ignore it.

Using it as a quick excuse to weakly scumread someone (what I correctly accused you of, what you borderline admitted to doing in that one post, what you did to Mario in that other post) is not the same as continuously scumreading someone based on something. The fact that you use the fact that you didn't do the latter as some sort of way to "disprove" that you did the latter is fallacious.
I literally pointed out where a town read was that critized the block and even pointed out I thought wanderers critistion was town. The alcohol qoute.

Yes I had some scum read on arc and yes I forgot all about Mario thank you for reminding me but I proved not all my scum reads came from that and I had town reads to. Thus making your initial statement wrong I don't scum read everyone who critises the wagon.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

You might wanna rethink what you name that tell, garmr.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Davsto »

No

People, feel free to scumread me D1.

But when their only thing is "hmm he hasn't done much yet" on D1 when people with experience with me in games are likely to corroborate that, it's a fucking pain in the ass.

Take ika, who quickhammers when someone's at L-1. Always. As any alignment. It's like scumreading him for doing that.

Admittedly, some games I get going quicker. But as school starts up again, this has been happening less often recently, and people need to get used to that.

Besides, it's a moot point now. I have now find my first large scumread to kick off the game for me. Also, your pathetic "wah wah look at me I'm parodying another player instead of making an actual post" post is noted and thrown in the trash.

PEdit
A) Using something (people arguing against your weak-ass townbloc) as an excuse to weakly scumread people
B) Not scumreading everyone who does it
C) Scumreading other people for other things

These three things aren't mutually exclusive. Stop acting like proving that B or C happened stops A from being something you did.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 412, Alchemist21 wrote:You might wanna rethink what you name that tell, garmr.

Probably
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Garmr »

Are you fucking kidding me so scum reading someone who has no legit reasoning and trying to paint a neutral act as scummy is not town. Your a joke Davy
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Davsto »

What? Explain that in a phrasing that makes sense so I can actually answer it, thanks.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Garmr »

So now entire point is some of my scum reads are against the town block such a strong case much wow very doge
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Davsto »

Punctuation is your friend.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Davsto »

Like, I'm now getting the feeling that you're panicking and replying to my logical points with incomprehensible and insane logic in the hope that just someone buys it.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I'm kinda thinking Garmr/Dave is Town/Town here, and this huge argument is coming from two people who are very different.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Garmr »

@dave let me spell it out for you. Why does having scum reads with people that disagreed with bad reasoning and tried to paint having a town block as a scum act scummy. Since you already changed it from your original statement tell me where my scum motivation lays.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Davsto »

I still honestly have no idea what you're asking. It's a large word salad and I would rather you or someone else made it more clear so that I could answer it accurately.
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:02 am

Post by The Archmage Ludicrous »

In post 420, Alchemist21 wrote:I'm kinda thinking Garmr/Dave is Town/Town here, and this huge argument is coming from two people who are very different.

I don't know about them both being town, but I do agree that it points strongly towards Garmr and Dave not being scum-buddies.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Scorpious »

Damn,Alch.. Why?

I have to re-read you now.. That post was so uneeded
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead