Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:37 am

Post by Twito »

kristocker wrote:But Twito, you've been advocating for a lynch without justifying your reasons. Is that not slowing the game down?
Honestly I don't think so. I got your reactions to me being overly agressive and pushing Dahen without providing evidence.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:17 am

Post by Patrick »

You're trying to copy Fritzler? :) Be aware that he might actually know alot more about what's going on in a game than he makes out.
I suppose we're still waiting for Dahen then.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:43 am

Post by Primate »

unvote

@Dahen: A fourth random vote? Interesting. What you did was put an excuse for a vote, not a reason. Pressure is a cop out of a reason. You seem to be misunderstanding what the purpose of putting a pressure vote on a bandwagon is, and if you don't understand, a townie wouldn't be doing what you just did.

Dahen has been very scummy and there is only 1 vote on the wagon? To me that says that it's being opposed. Being opposed earlier than town normally oppose wagons.

Vote Dahen

@Patrick: Why are you opposing the Dahen bandwagon so strongly when you're on it yourself?
BigFos Pattyrick

@Twito: Damn you. I normally play my games like that. 'S much more fun. Two people is a bit much in that position though, so I'll leave you to it. I'll just have to oppose. It puts you under a lot of pressure though, just because you bandwagon a lot doesn't mean you aren't responsible for your actions.

miniFos: MonseiurChoroutte
Mostly gut feeling. Something feels off about #32.

I realise I'm throwing Fos's pretty liberally, but this town deserves it.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:47 am

Post by Primate »

Primate wrote:Dahen has been very scummy and there is only 1 vote on the wagon?
Hmm, there's actually three (four now) aren't there.

Never mind, only townies get speedlynched.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Patrick »

@Patrick: Why are you opposing the Dahen bandwagon so strongly when you're on it yourself? BigFos Pattyrick
My vote on dahen was a random vote, not a part of this wagon. But since you remind me, i'll
unvote, vote: Twito
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:28 am

Post by kristocker »

Just to get a few things off my chest:
dahen, in Post 27 wrote:you need to have better proof in order to put someone at three from lynch.
monsieurchouette, in Post 32 wrote:man, my mindset was still in the newbie game, where it took 4 to lynch d1, so i thought das was gone already. [/i]
wolfsbane, in Post 48 wrote:Dahen has posted in at least one other game. I'm curious about how he is going to defend against Twito's "allegations". I don't think that 4th vote automatically makes him scum, but it doesn't exactly make him look pro-town either. I'm more worried that he didn't know how many votes were needed to lynch.
dahen is not the only one out there that doesn't know the number needed to lynch. Quite disturbing.
Primate wrote:Pressure is a cop out of a reason. You seem to be misunderstanding what the purpose of putting a pressure vote on a bandwagon is
What is the purpose of putting pressure on a bandwagon if not a hunt for more information? Wasn't your purpose in starting a bandwagon to create pressure/discussion? (I believe that the third vote when six is needed to lynch is the one that creates the bandwagon, not the second.)

I do agree with Primate that monsieurchouette is giving off really weird vibes.
FOS: monsieurchouette.
His posts don't really say a whole lot. He looks like he might be posting for posting's sake.
[size=84]And before we kill, me just want say one ting├óÔé¼┬ªDis one small swing for croc, one giant blow for croc-kind.[/size]
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:40 am

Post by Primate »

kristocker wrote:
Primate wrote:Pressure is a cop out of a reason. You seem to be misunderstanding what the purpose of putting a pressure vote on a bandwagon is
What is the purpose of putting pressure on a bandwagon if not a hunt for more information? Wasn't your purpose in starting a bandwagon to create pressure/discussion? (I believe that the third vote when six is needed to lynch is the one that creates the bandwagon, not the second.)
Agreed on all points about the purpose and execution of a proper pressure bandwagon.

At first when I looked at the fourth vote, it seemed like it was designed to place pressure on DAS himself, and the fact that he praised him for fighting back seemed to support this. However, the point of a bandwagon is not to put pressure on the voted, it is to put pressure on the scum surrounding it to join, pressure that can be observed.

I'll admit it's mostly semantics, and it's not enough to lynch him over yet, but when he comes back into this game I want him staggering on the pit of lynch, somthing that has a really profoundly different effect on scum and townies.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:50 am

Post by Twito »

Patrick wrote:
@Patrick: Why are you opposing the Dahen bandwagon so strongly when you're on it yourself? BigFos Pattyrick
My vote on dahen was a random vote, not a part of this wagon. But since you remind me, i'll
Interesting..
So you are saying the whole vote on Dahen was a mistake and you didn't realize you had your vote there?
I get the feeling you kept your vote there on purpose to see if I can get that wagon moving and then used it being random vote and you forgetting about it as an excuse so you couldn't be blamed for it.
And to make it ok you decide attack me instead to look like you are highly againts Dahen wagon.

Also is there a reason you forgot to mention why that fos on me turned into vote?

And still nothing from Dahen. I wonder if he realizes that we can see when he is posting on other games..
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by Patrick »

Well to be honest I don't think my vote being on dahen was a big deal when he was no where being lynched. Yes it was just an oversight on my part, nothing more, though you're welcome to try and make more of it if you so wish. In fact you probably will to try and get attention away from you.
I'm voting for you because of your own eagerness to push the dahen wagon fast without hearing anything from him. When questioned about that you fob us off with some stuff about a new style of play, which is not the most convincing excuse I've ever heard.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:23 pm

Post by Twito »

Oh well sorry I tried to be overly scummy and insane looking enough not to be misunderstood but I guess that when you put yourself out there instead of keeping low profile you never know how others see that.
If I wanted to keep attention away from me do you think this is the style I would play :D
I guess you do though..? :P

And you might have noticed that I didn't even drop a fos on you. More information needed. But I tend to make remainders.

Still I'm happy to discuss me and maybe there is even more info in it than what came out already.
Show

Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by Patrick »

If I wanted to keep attention away from me do you think this is the style I would play Very Happy
I guess you do though..? Razz
WIFOM a bit no? Who knows how scum would likely play, some are quiet lurkers, others are very vocal players, some vary it.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:38 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

Patrick wrote:
Patrick,
Although I agree with some of your points, I just dont think you can Vote for Twito at this time. I too was on the verge of voteing for him, But you can not argue with the facts. I dont see how you can unvote someone who everyone agrees needs to answer questions ...to someone who although tenacious, is owed answers. Its almost like you are trying to take attention away from Dahen and on to a player that we all have an eye on anyway. It does not make sence.
If its ok? Kristocker, I would like your views on this.
I still wait on Dahen....b4 I vote anyone
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by Primate »

Twito wrote:If I wanted to keep attention away from me do you think this is the style I would play :D
I've played this style a fair bit, so let me give you a word of caution. Unless you are succesful in your scum pointing, you will be lynched. The town loves to get rid of someone who is both not constructive and useless. Don't be that person. If you are town, I suggest you have great reasons, even if you don't say them. If you are scum, then pls fuck up, TIA.

Pats doing some real funky stuff. Pretty sure I saw some 'misconceptions' in there, might wanna sort them out, Pat :D. Incidentally, just cause I want to hear your answer, what do you think I'm talking about when I say 'misconceptions'? Surely you don't think your own posts are flawless, what do you think I'm referring to?

Dahen as Lurker? Bah, you don't play on Wifom. That place is riddled with them.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:55 pm

Post by Patrick »

Its almost like you are trying to take attention away from Dahen and on to a player that we all have an eye on anyway.
Interesting. twito seems to think the opposite ( that I was trying to get the dahen wagon moving without looking like I was). I agree that dahen needs to come in here and start talking but I cant see a problem with a twito vote right now.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:03 pm

Post by Twito »

Patrick wrote:twito seems to think the opposite ( that I was trying to get the dahen wagon moving without looking like I was).
No no.. Just looking into possibilities. Let me present to you another scenario that I'm coincidering:
You tried to get attention away from Dahen but you didn't wanna unvote at that point coz it would have pointed into early scum distancing vote. Well it kinda still does point into early scum distancing vote to me. So you unvoted as soon as you had a change to without looking too bad.
Patrick wrote:but I cant see a problem with a twito vote right now.
I agree on this one. It was a good thing in generating discussion. Then again I think that vote doesn't make any sence but while we disagree about that we get more discussion and I get to see how you react to that.
Show

davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:10 pm

Patrick wrote:
Its almost like you are trying to take attention away from Dahen and on to a player that we all have an eye on anyway.
Interesting. twito seems to think the opposite ( that I was trying to get the dahen wagon moving without looking like I was). I agree that dahen needs to come in here and start talking but I cant see a problem with a twito vote right now.
My point is this.
If Dahen continues to ignore or post to non-satisfactory, what are you to do?
If you keep your vote on T and Dahen comes up scum, thats going to look bad on you.
If you change your Vote back to Dahen, Thats going to look bad too.
So you must have faith in Dahen, which worrys me because you have no idea what hes going to post.
Of course you could well be right...but I hope you see where I am coming from..
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:10 pm

Post by Patrick »

Primate, it's pretty late here so I'm going to look for these 'misconceptions' of mine tomorrow morning. No of course I don't think my posts are flawless. I'm not sure what you're getting at yet or what I've done that is funky, but hopefully a fresher brain will work it out tomorrow.
Twito pretty much the same. I'm sure you understand.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:13 pm

WOW, Lots of us posting late and at the same time.
Sleep on it Patrick ...Talk to you guys in the morning
wolfsbane
wolfsbane
Goon
wolfsbane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by wolfsbane »

Patrick wrote:Well to be honest I don't think my vote being on dahen was a big deal when he was no where being lynched. Yes it was just an oversight on my part, nothing more, though you're welcome to try and make more of it if you so wish. In fact you probably will to try and get attention away from you.
I'm voting for you because of your own eagerness to push the dahen wagon fast without hearing anything from him. When questioned about that you fob us off with some stuff about a new style of play, which is not the most convincing excuse I've ever heard.
I think the whole point of the mindless accusation strategy is to see who will come to the defense of the accused. There really isn't anything more that dahen can defend himself against. He has already explained the 4th vote thing. It looks like Patrick is the one who decided to come to the rescue with that unvote. What was the big deal with your vote being
on
dahen when he is nowhere near being lynched?

Unvote, vote: Patrick
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:07 pm

Post by dahen »

Hi! Missed this thread for some reason. I will try to make a quick re-read and post some comments today.

Announcement
: I will go on vacation today and have very limited access the nearest week.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:39 pm

Post by Patrick »

Now I'm more wide awake, I can only assume my misconcenption is misunderstanding how serious twito was being with his accusations on dahen.
I'm not sure how much I buy into this though. Bandwagoning without any reason is considered scummy. Is it any less scummy just because twito openly points out that he has no concrete reasoning for it?
Dahen doesn't seem to have any defence againts these major allegations againts him that I'm representing! C'mon what do you have to say as your defence againts huge concrete points I'm making againts you?
I'm assuming sarcasm. Basically you push the wagon along, while giving the impression of not being really serious about it.

If I've made any other misconceptions please let me know about them. Are we going to have to replace dahen?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 am

Could we get a Vote count please?
Plus a prod for cpol..
at work..Post later
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:38 am

Post by dahen »

Okey. First a defensive post. I'll see if I have time for an offensive one aswell before I leave for vacation.

I didn't lie when I said I put Primate at three from lynch. I counted 12/2+1 = 7, because I mixed this game up with another game where we started with day. Had I known I would probably have waited a little longer, but I still don't see it is that a bad crime to put him at two from lynch either, since if two scum add on their votes quickly, they will be caught and if two townies to... well then they are even more stupid than me.

Yes, I have been posting in other games. I have chosen "Watch this topic" and visits a topic as soon as I get an e-mail, but it seens it doesn't always work. If there is a legal way for you to remind me, I would appreciate it very much.

Enough of defense of my action. I'll see if I can come up with something more offensive.

Unvote
for safety if I won't be able to check in for a while.
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:46 am

Post by cpol »

Bah, sorry. I thought I'd said in here that im having a few teething problems with a new computer and my internet and so my time on is limited and so am commenting in threads depending on how relevent what i have to say is. Unfortunatly also I am going to be away for a week (from Sunday to next Sat) so replace me if needs be. Hopefuly not though :D

So far the only thing thats caught my attention was Primates vote on DAS early on, which just seems to be his style now, and then Dahens vote on him shorty after but still I don't really think that much of it. Seemed to just be putting on pressure to me.

Also
Unvote
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:07 am

Post by Twito »

Dahen wrote:Yes, I have been posting in other games. I have chosen "Watch this topic" and visits a topic as soon as I get an e-mail, but it seens it doesn't always work. If there is a legal way for you to remind me, I would appreciate it very much.
I'm not quite sure I buy this one.. I was expecting some kind of excuse and this one sounds fishy.
If he would have said he forgot to put on "Watch this topic" I would have understood since that has happened to me many times but saying that he didn't get email(which I think I've always gotten) and even when you don't get email you can notice game has replies when you go to "Watched topics" list.
First:
Dahen wrote:Hi! Missed this thread for some reason.
Then after thinking about some believeable reason he gives that no email reason.

Conclusion: I really don't believe this one.
Dahen wrote:I didn't lie when I said I put Primate at three from lynch. I counted 12/2+1 = 7, because I mixed this game up with another game where we started with day.
Sounds believeable when combined with that earlier post he made:
Dahen wrote:Also, I don't know if there is some silent agreement that my behavior is wrong and you need to have better proof in order to put someone at three from lynch.
So yeah kinda believeable. But this would point into him not having a nightaction. Unless he completely forgot his role in this game and what had happened in this game.. which sounds more likely to me. So I'm not gonna count this mistake in his favor but I guess I can believe that he didn't intend to put the guy 2 from lynch. But still I've seen 4th vote as a scum spot. (kinda wifom.. :P)

I trust my gut feeling and my vote is gonna stay on Dahen. Waiting for his secound post though..
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”