131 Boca Del Infierno! Brain Meats EXPLODEded!

mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:20 pm

Post by mathcam »

That doesn't make any sense at all. You're telling me that if it came down to Buffy, Faith, Giles, Xander, Angel, Riley, and Kennedy, that
Kennedy
would be the last one lynched?

Cam
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:22 pm

Post by jediknight »

I'd be interested to see mathcam's role. Just to see willow's reasoning.

Yeah, our gameplan by last night got pretty wild! We had plans of claiming that Jasmine/Cordelia's godmother powers had transferred to Xander. I gotta post this cause I thought it was pretty good. Here was the post that was aluded to when I said that I had reason to believe that I needed to live through the night.

I have a theory about why I got to make my night choice even after it seemed I should have been neutralized. And it involves FD at this point...plus your note to him about tactix.
Guess I'm dead either way... I suspect a transfer of power. You targetted Tactix to FD right? And the note came through...the way it was written. Very cryptic...even you admitted it. I targetted tactix and Cam...the result was about the blood of tactix giving up a truth. But what truth? I just figured it was Willows having a flair for dramatics.
Then I got mod prodded last night... I was trying to get a clarification ... and I got it finally. I can quote from the PM cause part was like the notes previously. It said:
"Xander: memory of your lips makes my blood run cold
Cordelia:I'm never going to get the chance to tell Xander that I love him.
Buffy: Cordelia's reverted to form."
I submitted Olio cause he was buffy and the last person mentioned...and cam cause he seemed to be my best choice for a fellow townie. Olio died...and was clear...but your investigation of Tactix went to FD...Xander. I think that it's entirely possible that the power could have shifted. That's why I'm leary of FD... And your insistance that this game follow the show so closely scares me for that reason.

Then I was going to say that I had targetted FD and Mathcam and watched the response. We really didn't know what to expect this morning.
And I'm spent...
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:23 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

yah, especially if i had been killed. cause i would have been proven, and you would have been vouched for, and defended. you give a good player, a role that is flavor wise, not scuma dn make them scum they have an advantage, especially when you have people in the game who know a lot about the theme of the game and express how not scum certain characters are.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:25 pm

Post by jediknight »

Alot of our night conversation was about how we could use your knowledge of the show to our advantage Zoneace. :wink: :mrgreen:
And I'm spent...
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:27 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

you didnt need to, apparently willow made my knowlege a show an advantage to you from the beggining.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:27 pm

Post by mathcam »

Right, ZONEACE, but we were also handicapped by the number of pro-town players were also clearly pro-town (see the previous post).

Cam
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:34 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

I hate you guys, by the way.

Oh, I understand why I was lynched, but it hurt. It hurt bad.

Good Game(for what little I played)
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:39 pm

Post by mathcam »

Yeah, sorry about that, KE. I thought it was pretty clear that you were truly neutral )but I had extra info being scum), and if I were pro-town, I would have fought to keep you alive. You played it fine.

Cam
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:39 pm

Post by jediknight »

That's one of the examples that cam mentioned...you were at best by that time a neutral lynch. With all the strong pro-town claims out there we had to weed out who we could. If I recall we did spend a little time trying to decide if it was the best play so feel loved!
And I'm spent...
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:05 am

Post by willows_weep »

This was fun in my opinion :).

Why kennedy? She was more or less disliked by buffy and faith. At least they werent as "oh this is one of my destined slayers to whom I wish to give grand hugs to" to Kennedy as they were to some of the others.
Plus I didnt like her.

And willie! Willie in my opinion wasnt really a BAD guy relatively. I was considering having him as a cop.

I gave warnings that the game would not be normal under any considerations.
There was a lot more that was to happen in this game but earlier on you players seemed just about fed up with all the craziness.
It would have been fun!

The notes were in my opinion good enough.
Though misinterpreted.
ZoneAce your note incriminated Mathcam. That one you got about "he is not really a he but a she"
And something about " power for good but not using it for good"
I remember the note I gave you and when you were saying you were going to vote for mathcam, waiting for his claim I thought you had finally got it.
But eck, how did you see my note as saying mathcam was good?
It said "he-mathcam is not a he (in this game) mathcam is a girl. Has power but isn't power supposed to be used for good? She isnt using it that way"
Something like that...

The note about jasmine was eventually understood.
Gah, I couldnt believe you all didnt get that.
Especially if you have knowledge of the show.
Verses? Buffy verse angel verse whedon verse.
This game is buffy, the other is angel "one if not from this verse"
And I thought you would definately get it since I had buffy verse in the opening post, and KE or someone had said that exact term when KE/someone came in.

Trust me I was surprised as heck when Pbug had targeted Olio the first night.
Especially because Olio also targeted Pbug.
And the results of that were crazy too.
I dont see why Olio did not get Pbug lynched the next day!
I told Olio that he was at Pbugs and then was stabbed with a syringe and then deactivated!

Like I said the council always wins.

Oh, you know the town could have still won.
FD never made a choice last night and he could have. If he had there was the potential to stop himself from being killed!
(FD was a role blocker)

OH, Vraak/giles could only raise the dead once. The raising the dead factor is based on when Dawn tried to bring her mom back. That is why FD couldnt function. Then it spreads to when Willow brought Buffy back.
Pretty much scooping both times into one.

The town had roles to help them of course:
Cop, roleblocker, cop, dopplegangers, vig, etc.

No one has questions about the early thread stops, outside posting, etc??

The whole point of this game is to be utterly devoted to the buffy verse.
And not just in the most black and white terms.
Expect the unexpected geee!!
Remember how btvs is set up on their lives? And then its the boca del infierno that intrudes upon that?
In the beginning that is why you got adam, the bringers, and you would have gotten the first as well.
Everyday a new villan.
And also in the bverse. There are 'smaller' villans or day to day more personal battles.
Hence the mafia not comprising adam, the gentlemen,etc.
But people you KNOW(that was another thing inside someones note. The fact that you know them, and your friends having the wrong face. Im all about interpretation...) like kennedy, willie, and then cordy/jasmine.
Its funny that the easiest thing for you all was jasmine.

Meh, I said it was going to be a strangle the mod type game, crazy, random,confusing etc.
Opening your minds to other ways of being.

(or some such)
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:07 am

Post by willows_weep »

This was fun in my opinion :).

Why kennedy? She was more or less disliked by buffy and faith. At least they werent as "oh this is one of my destined slayers to whom I wish to give grand hugs to" to Kennedy as they were to some of the others.
Plus I didnt like her.

And willie! Willie in my opinion wasnt really a BAD guy relatively. I was considering having him as a cop.

I gave warnings that the game would not be normal under any considerations.
There was a lot more that was to happen in this game but earlier on you players seemed just about fed up with all the craziness.
It would have been fun!

The notes were in my opinion good enough.
Though misinterpreted.
ZoneAce your note incriminated Mathcam. That one you got about "he is not really a he but a she"
And something about " power for good but not using it for good"
I remember the note I gave you and when you were saying you were going to vote for mathcam, waiting for his claim I thought you had finally got it.
But eck, how did you see my note as saying mathcam was good?
It said "he-mathcam is not a he (in this game) mathcam is a girl. Has power but isn't power supposed to be used for good? She isnt using it that way"
Something like that...

The note about jasmine was eventually understood.
Gah, I couldnt believe you all didnt get that.
Especially if you have knowledge of the show.
Verses? Buffy verse angel verse whedon verse.
This game is buffy, the other is angel "one if not from this verse"
And I thought you would definately get it since I had buffy verse in the opening post, and KE or someone had said that exact term when KE/someone came in.

Trust me I was surprised as heck when Pbug had targeted Olio the first night.
Especially because Olio also targeted Pbug.
And the results of that were crazy too.
I dont see why Olio did not get Pbug lynched the next day!
I told Olio that he was at Pbugs and then was stabbed with a syringe and then deactivated!

Like I said the council always wins.

Oh, you know the town could have still won.
FD never made a choice last night and he could have. If he had there was the potential to stop himself from being killed!
(FD was a role blocker)

OH, Vraak/giles could only raise the dead once. The raising the dead factor is based on when Dawn tried to bring her mom back. That is why FD couldnt function. Then it spreads to when Willow brought Buffy back.
Pretty much scooping both times into one.

The town had roles to help them of course:
Cop, roleblocker, cop, dopplegangers, vig, etc.

No one has questions about the early thread stops, outside posting, etc??

The whole point of this game is to be utterly devoted to the buffy verse.
And not just in the most black and white terms.
Expect the unexpected geee!!
Remember how btvs is set up on their lives? And then its the boca del infierno that intrudes upon that?
In the beginning that is why you got adam, the bringers, and you would have gotten the first as well.
Everyday a new villan.
And also in the bverse. There are 'smaller' villans or day to day more personal battles.
Hence the mafia not comprising adam, the gentlemen,etc.
But people you KNOW(that was another thing inside someones note. The fact that you know them, and your friends having the wrong face. Im all about interpretation...) like kennedy, willie, and then cordy/jasmine.
Its funny that the easiest thing for you all was jasmine.

Meh, I said it was going to be a strangle the mod type game, crazy, random,confusing etc.
Opening your minds to other ways of being.

(or some such)

ooo Zoneace your knowledge of the show in my opinion should have been more helpful that it apparently was. I really thought you had gotten some things...
Oh, and also derived some things from the kind of flavor text I wrote in your pm.
I could have made faith bad. But I LIKE faith. And that is why I gave you the ability to not be killed off sometimes.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:11 am

Post by willows_weep »

oh this is one of pbugs notes

Things aren't always as one would suspect them to be. You know sometimes when you look in the mirror and don't recognize the person in front of you?
Well...that happens a lot even if it's not you.
You know?

Thats what I was trying to say somewhere in the post above.

Even if its not you: That was hinting at things to come (prophecy) towards cordy, and kennedy.

:)

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:28 am

Post by jediknight »

I say well done Willows...it was fun and you did an excellent job. Each time I considered my role it went to the cop concept. Bartenders hear all and know all right? I started with the idea that Willy could target two people and "overhear" a conversation that I would then report. Then Tactix or Cam...I forget which one...suggested that notes would fit into what had been done before. It was a stretch cause I would have to always "send" my note to the same person instead of getting the result myself or sending it to another player. We honestly expected Tactix not to be lynched. What was the thing that happened previously???

When he suggested that either Vraak or myself be lynched I did what I had to do to try and save myself. That's when I suggested that I had a reason that living through the night would be a good thing. I was expecting Zoneace to suggest that I send the note to him but apparently I didn't really fool him I guess. FD made the lynch before I had to elaborate and it all worked out.

Good game everyone! Willow...you're tops!
And I'm spent...
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:48 am

Post by mathcam »

This was fun in my opinion
Mine too. Thanks for modding, WW!

Cam
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:23 am

Post by olio »

Yah, I had great time too! Thanks everyone! I just don't get why FD voted for VraakX last day :)

The idea of lynching KE to get my powers back was worth trying in my opinion. Zoneace's hiding of information was scummy to me, but that's a lesson for me to learn. On the other hand his losing of nerves wasn't pretty and through all the name-calling and yelling it's hard to see any wisdom in his words. Another lesson for me to learn :)

with joy, Olio
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:18 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Hiding information. You would have done the same thing in my position. i felt my role was important and crucial so i withheld stuff that would paint a target on me for the scum. and the reason i got upset, is because the town made every effort to lose this game.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:18 am

Post by mathcam »

Olio wrote:On the other hand his losing of nerves wasn't pretty and through all the name-calling and yelling it's hard to see any wisdom in his words.
Let me just say how nice that was for us scum. :)

Cam
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:54 am

Post by TBuG »

mathcam wrote:I'm not sure what your point is there, but KE had 13 posts in the game...

Cam
Okay, okay, sorry...

I had two points:
1. For some strange reason willows_weep (sp) decided to say I won instead of KE.
2. KE could have helped the town win if they were able to get him to vote out mafia members.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:23 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, well YOU were the one who won right?
Even though you had to be replaced.
So I guess I'll put
Pbug/KE ??

Because that would question whether or not KE would have picked Olio as a night choice.

SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:19 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

Yeah, it was a lot of fun on day 5 -- trying to get myself lynched without being too obvious. It was fun nitpicking at ZONEACE's posts; I wasn't trying to make you mad, ZONEACE -- I was just trying to get lynched! :P

But I didn't appreciate the "if you are town, you're the worst town ever" comment. That sort of stuff needs to stay out of the games... :(

When did I lose my lynch-proofness? And what were the trigger/consequences of the day 1 hush?
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:53 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Ah sorry,
Because of the technicality of Angel being in BOTH verses (substantial character).
Hence cordy/jasmine (cordy was substantial) (buffy and willow making appearances don't count!)
He died, during the NIGHT.

:) The technicalities of roles were based on how I think about things and such!

Oh, the hush thing happened when there reached a TOTAL of 7 votes.
They need to take 7.
Thats why I didnt change the vote count after the hush was over.
But ...no one seemed to get that their were 7 votes=gentlemen...

The other thing was indeed Adam.

The role that you didnt get to see was The first.
The first had potential for benefitting either side.
The first would have saved a mafia member from a lynch.
Thing is the first doesnt know who is what role.
Thats how it has the potential to help both sides. (Though I bet if someone was saved from a lynch they would have been lynched the next day!) (the first can only do it once)

Thanks for playing!

(ooo look at my siggy. I found that hilarious when it was said, and I saved it so I could put it in my sig when game was over)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:04 pm

Post by willows_weep »

12.Faith- You have the power to activate doppelgangers. At night you can send forth a physical version of you into the night. Any abilities targeting you is performed on the doppelganger. You can only use this power 3 times so choose wisely.
Other than that you also have the ability to investigate another player during the day. You can only use this on even numbered days and not on the same person more than once.
This works only once per even numbered day.
The result gets sent to another player randomly. But I will let you know who gets it!
Just to let you know your dopples will each have their own outfit. See in the show you’ve had many personalities so this will reflect how you are shown to be if you ever show up in a night scene.
You’re town.

2.Buffy- You just keep dying and dying …ever get tired of it? Well, we’re going to skip in and out of seasons just for you! Let’s take a trip to your ‘heaven’ dimension shall we?
You get one chance and one chance only to go back into the light. You can do this during the day. PM me that you want to. Suddenly the game will go into a warp. At this point EVERYONE will have to post at least once with a song from the Musical.
Links will be provided. The day will not resume until everyone posts. Votes will be reset.
Other than this you get to be the night watch person. Pm me the name of a player and you get to : Follow them for a distance, have a conversation with them (ask ONE question out of these: Are you busy? Do you like harvarti cheese? Are you dead or alive? ). If they happen to be in danger you may even have a chance to save them.

10.Willow:
We need some spells. Not the ‘spells’ but …the stuff to save lives. But you need some books. Every night you go in search of Giles. You will do a locater spell. While you’re looking for Giles you also take the time to do some healing rituals. Pm name of one player per night for healing. And one player pernight in search of Giles.

5.Snyder-
You go in search of anyone under 21! When you find them you sneer and give detention and a stern talking to. Pretty much about the uselessness of youth.
During this talk and exercise you keep them from doing whatever they may have been going to do.

7.Xander-
You’re a cute puppy. You’re a very valuable member of the team. You bring donuts! Pick one person per night to send donuts to and with that you increase whatver ability they may have. Or you could possibly ignite a dormant ability!
You really love Willow don’t you?
Well you have a trigger word. I can’t tell you what it is but if and when you say it something interesting will happen to Willow and depending on your perspective it could be labeled good or bad.

1.Giles-
Do you miss Miss Calendar? Well you could try and bring her back if you like. Find Willow and you two can bring some people back from the list of folk on the dead list.
I know you have issues with this but meh, no consequences this time.

11.Angel:
Yo
u want to warn the scoobies about potential danger. During the day you can send a message to any one player. You will not know what the message says. Just send in the name of 1 player and a number from 1-15. They will receive important info about the game players.

6.Quinten Travers
You are running around doing your job. This time you’re doing it yourself. No middlepersons. You have a syringe. This is for Buffy . Find her. She is deactivated once you get her. You will never know though….
Anyway you win with the mafia or the town but you’re not a part of either. Just try and accomplish your goal. If you do in the end you win with whoever else wins!
Isn’t that how the game is played?

8.Riley-
Uhm, I don’t like your character. Guess what? Every third post you must talk about getting a tattoo and shaving your head. You’re town though. Uhm, try not to get killed.

4.Cordelia/Jasmine-
Hell hath no fury ay?
Well you are the ‘HellMother’ here. You will turn up with qualities of Jasmine if you’re investigated and qualities of Cordy.
Uhm….you eat people. And you have maggots in your orfices.
That’s not cool. But everyone loves you. So no one can lynch you during the day unless something interesting happens to you at night!
Muaahahah.

3. Kennedy-
You are so annoying. You may think you’re Willows ‘ kite string’ but uhm…Tara is cute and you’re not. Though sometimes you’re a different kind of cool.
Uhm, anyway you’re mafia ok? Yea, you’ve given buffy and faith too much of a hard time on the show. Gee you’re annoying.

1.Willie-
You’re kind of fed up with the slayer and her gang taking their fists to your face in front of your customers. Well….you’re in the mafia now. These people will have your back.
Be careful though (not condoning reasons or promoting gang participation due to feelings of loneliness etc)

The First/Kendra-
You are the first as Kendra. She’s dead remember so…you now have her body. You are special. You’re not on the list you know. This is your job. If you believe a mafia member is about to be lynched then you can step in and end the day with a no lynch..
Easy as that! This only works once. You cannot post at any other time in the game though before you use the power. After you use the power you may post. As long as pro-town doesn’t win you win. How would you feel about randomly being in the buffy game? All you would have to do is check up on the game every once in a while. I can notify you of when someone is about to be lynched. And you just make one choice and thats about it. Depending on your choice you no longer need to pay any attention or you may still have to pay a bit of attention. (Talitha)

GentleMen:
You have the power to make everyone silent in the game. Do this only once. No one can post for an extended amount of time.
At any point when there is 7 votes total you can make the town silent.
This means I close the thread. During this time players must PM who they think the princess is. After a certain amount of time after that the Princess must break the spell of the gentlemen.The Princess must PM me the title name of the episode this is about and the summary!

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:12 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”