131 Boca Del Infierno! Brain Meats EXPLODEded!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

131 Boca Del Infierno! Brain Meats EXPLODEded!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:40 am

Post by willows_weep »

Welcome to Boca del Infierno!

Raise your hand if you're present!

Players :
All present

JediKnight (Willie) Mafia
mathcam (Kennedy) Mafia

ZONEACE (Faith) town

Folk in the abyss:
(D1) DoomCow: Snyder ( Wanted to find the funnin') town
(N2) Silgado: Riley ( needed to find the right 'do)town
(D2) None
(N3) Fuldu: Willow (was just trying to find the love) town
(D3) KingEngima: Council Rep (QT) (hanging out) doesn't matter
(N4) WarpDragon : Angel ( Just trying to find redemption) town
(D4) SubtleTactix: Cordelia/Jasmine (trying to bring the love) gf allowed to be killed due to something that happened a previous night
(N5) Olio: Buffy (Trying to find a good slay) town
(D5) VraakX: Giles (Trying to find willow, and missing Calender) town
(N6) Flying Dutchman ( eeeeh)town

Night 1 started....dunno.
DAY 1 started 9:22pm Tuesday 9/21/04
Night 2 started 7:07pm Sunday 10/10/04
Day2 started 6:18pm Sunday 10/17/04
Day 3 started 11:12pm
Night 3 8:55AM Friday 10/19/04
Day 4 7:03am Monday 11/22/04
Night 4 6:52am Monday 11/29/04
Day 5 started 11:02 pm Sunday12/5/04
Night 6 started 9:22 am Monday... 12/6/04

GAME END: 11:36AM 12/10/04
Mafia in the lead
Pbug/KE as well

If you ask me a question in the thread and I don't answer you by the next day same time...I probably wont be answering the question!
Think of me as the mod you want to strangle?

Oh the angst!

The good never die?
Last edited by willows_weep on Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:54 pm, edited 28 times in total.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:48 pm

Post by willows_weep »

The rules (please read them carefully):

[01] Have fun and don't be a jerk.
[01b]Please have consideration for the other players and the mod, and actually PLAY the game by posting and voting. (Also it's good to not take things too personally...)

[02] No communication outside the thread unless your role allows you to do so and then only in the game's nights

[03] Get your choices in before the deadlines. If not, no choice will be made for you the first time. Repeat offendors will have choices made for them . I don’t like long nights. Usually the dead line will be 3RL nights (preferred) and may only go up to 4RL nights.
But that is a deadline for me. If all choices are in then I will not linger. If you need time feel free to let me know and it will be taken care of within reason.
I will send pm reminders if there is something you need to have done/be doing and have yet to.
(If I'm not in a peachy mood then...you get jipped)

[04] No quoting my or others emails/pm.

[05] If you're dead YOU'RE DEAD. No more posting after that. (please adhere to that) (You should know when you shouldn't be talking)

[06] Lynching will be carried out once a regular majority is reached - and cannot be undone by unvoting. In case of a tie, first come first served.
[6b] I will of course be paying attention to the game as much as possible but if a lynch is reached while I am in class etc. any votes after the lynch majority is reached will not be taken into account.

[07] Only votes in BOLD will be counted. Please clearly unvote if you want to change your vote. ( Try not to fos in bold(flexible rule). Try italics and underlined if you can.)

[08] Do NOT edit or delete your posts! If you made a coding error then hopefully it’s obvious what you meant.
( Obviously I am not into ridiculous posting. But if you REALLY REALLY feel you need to double post and you honestly don’t think it would annoy me…then you have my blessing.) I.E. spamming, too many non game related posts ( Not all of you can edit it anyway, but don't mess with this thread and don't edit anything either)

[09] Do NOT post in invisible text. Ditto for tiny text. (ditto=same thing)

[10] If you know you will not check the thread for a period of 48 hours or more, please post a message on that in the VACATION THREAD OF COURSE. try pm'ing me about it as well please if you can.

[11] The mod is always right. Accept the decisions, and if you want to discuss them, take it to email/message, or do so after the game has finished.

[12] No spam. ( it makes the game thread look untidy and bothers me)

[13] Not too heavy with off topic things. I seem to do it a lot but only because people tend to ask me o/t things in the game. So if you have posted something non spammy and of content and adds to the progress of the game you may have reasonable off topic( o/t) things in your post. IF IT IS CLEARLY LABELED OFF TOPIC. PLEASE DISTINGUISH FROM GAME INFO.) ( Yeah that does get gray area if you are implementing strategy)
I will try to stay on topic as well.

[14] I don’t think I am into mod-killings but…how about not testing that?

[15] Last but not least...DO NOT BREAK MSCUM RULES.

That’s all folks (as of now )

[16] Oh, realize that no one can be trusted,Assumptions falter, actions and or lack thereof has consequences.

[17] If I notice or the general thread notices a player has not posted for 4 or more RL days without prior notification this person will recieve a mod note. First offendors get off. Second time I'll start looking for replacements. If there is no obvious changes then that replacement will be called in. This can change according to excuses...maybe.

[18] Being creative is nice and all...but no intentional screwing with the mod. Consequence?
Oh...you'll see, and you'll feel it too.

If during the game anything is unclear, send me a message and fully explain what it is you want/need/etc.

Ah, do know that if you do something really wrong (my discretion) you will be replaced as soon as possible.

LIVE AND PLAY FREE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE NONE BUT WHAT YOU'RE BORN WITH!!!!

Thanks
~w_W
Last edited by willows_weep on Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:24 am

Post by willows_weep »

The sun is a ball of fiery orange, sinking beneath the rooftop. Night is falling and the world is changing, strange and fearful things emerging from the blackening shadows. Blood still flows freely through the streets of Sunnydale. When the sun's glow has left the sky, fear descends upon the town and lives are snatched at random. Old and young alike are taken and their screams ring out through the deserted streets; but nobody hears.

Only two listen out for the cries and fight against the darkness. Theirs is a thankless job; they do it because it is what they were born to do. And through it all the tendrils of evil creep further through the town, tightening their grip of death. For every one they kill, another seems to rise. But they keep on fighting back, for it is their destiny.

screeeeecccchhhh

Blah blah blah blah...my gosh what a load of angst.
Of course the town is going to need a lot just to keep up with their lives.
Need to watch out...need to calm down...need to live before you die.

The buffyverse is out to kill you tee hee hee

Feel free to talk tho, it's a meet and greet. Meat?
No revealing of necks, I mean secret things you'll get modkilled for.
Pretty much you can talk about off topic things.
It's ok.
How is your RL day going?
I'll keep the thread open till I close it.
:)
Last edited by willows_weep on Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

silgado106
silgado106
Someone stop me please
silgado106
Someone stop me please
Someone stop me please

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:42 am

Post by silgado106 »

This might not be so out off topic, but hell in Spanish is "infierno" you missed an 'i' :P Unless it was on purpose, in which case I am making a fool of myself :)
[size=75](( o-<-< )) Me in a nutshell.... :) Check this [url=http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9316851]For a referral for me[/url] and [url=http://freeipod.iguano.com/]this for a step by step for a free iPod[/url][/size]
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:54 am

Post by willows_weep »

No, you're not making a fool of yourself.
I had it as Infierno before but people keep making a point of not having the I. So then I second guessed myself and left it out.

But yup it is with an I. I know that. So I guess I did do it on purpose.

Lesson: Don't follow the crowd when you know you know the truth.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:19 pm

Post by willows_weep »

"I'm not going to waste the perfect comeback on you, but don't think I don't have it. Oh yes, it's time will come....."~Xander from script written by Joss Whedon and company.

And with that...Xander is kaput, finito, sans vive etc.
(don't touch the conjugate!)

I'm tempted to be the evil mod that I am and ...

DAY 1 !!

muahhahahhh

Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Fuldu »

So we're getting no (or at best, unclear) evidence about what roles the dead have? That's going to make this harder.

random vote: BadAndie
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:52 pm

Post by olio »

So, donuts have something to do with your alignment? Or were they there just for flavor? One would think Xander is one of the good guys.

random vote: SubtleTactix
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:31 pm

Post by Fuldu »

willows_weep wrote:They need to take 7 and they might take yours...
That's from the front page of the thread (in tiny blue lettering), so it seems not unreasonable to think that we might be dealing with The Gentlemen in this scenario. I would have liked a bit more information in the death scene and on the line for Xander on the front page, but that's up to the mod. I think it's highly likely that Xander was pro-town, especially as he's one of the very, very few main characters who (to my recollection) has never killed a human being. I'm more concerned with the prospect of not being able to judge where we stand effectively. Did we just lose a cop? A doc? A townie? I have no way of knowing.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:43 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Really Early Vote Count

1 BadAndie (Fuldu)
1 SubtleTactix (Olio)

DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:12 am

Post by DoomCow »

I think it is fairly safe to assume that Xander was pro-town. I can't remember when he did anything evil (at least not willingly)

Not much to go for at this point... I'll just randomly place my
vote: PBug
for now...
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
silgado106
silgado106
Someone stop me please
silgado106
Someone stop me please
Someone stop me please

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:37 am

Post by silgado106 »

Hey guys, I would have to agree about Xander. He was the charming kind of guy in the show, and I also don't remember him killing anyone, so if the roles go with the theme of the show, then Xander was most likely pro-town. Also knowing that in the show Xander had no real "powers" or anything, it might be safe to say he was just a townie, but I guess we don't really know that.

Well my random vote goes to
vote: warpdragon
[size=75](( o-<-< )) Me in a nutshell.... :) Check this [url=http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9316851]For a referral for me[/url] and [url=http://freeipod.iguano.com/]this for a step by step for a free iPod[/url][/size]
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:16 am

Post by willows_weep »

Another Really Early Vote Count

1 BadAndie (Fuldu)
1 PBUG (DoomCow)
1 SubtleTactix (Olio)
1 WarpDragon (silgado)

Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:17 am

Post by Vraak X »

FOS: The mod for doing so many early counts

RANDOM-VOTE: FULDU
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:30 am

Post by mathcam »

Yeah, a pro-town powerless Xander sure seems like the most likely scenario.

I assume donuts with red jelly is a reference I'm just missing? If no one knows this reference, then maybe it
does
have something to do with the game. But perhaps, as they say, it's just a red herring.

Cam
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon
Location: Born and Raised in New York now go to school in Maine

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:04 am

Post by BadAndie »

I am going to jump out on a limb and say we all agree that Xander was just a townie (right? wrong?) I think if he was a doc or a cop, the mod would have told us...right?

random vote: silgado
just because he's the mod of my newbie game :D
"I'm not anti-social. I am just picky of who I am social with." - Me
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:45 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

I was going to make a meaningless "Yeah, Xander must just be a townie" post, but then it occurred to me: didn't he get super military training in some Halloween episode? He uses that in later episodes, so maybe he was a townie with special abilities after all...

Both the "comeback" quote and the donut references are from season 3, but I can't fathom their meaning.

Tactix
[size=75]"No hard feelings Tactix, sorry about leading the crusade against you." -- Crola[/size]
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:26 am

Post by mathcam »

Hm, good point about the military training.

It seems that there are two scenarios: One is that Xander is a regular townie, which is why we got no information about him. The second is that Xander is not a townie, and our mod (WW, from now on, so as not to confuse with a possible Willow in the game) is choosing not to reveal roles upon death. (It could, of course, also be the case that Xander is a townie
and
WW is not revealing roles upon death.)

Also, I just thought I'd point out two things in WW's rules that might be worth keeping in mind for the future:
WW wrote:[16] Oh, realize that no one can be trusted,Assumptions falter, actions and or lack thereof has consequences.
and
WW wrote:LIVE AND PLAY FREE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE NONE BUT WHAT YOU'RE BORN WITH!!!!
Maybe this last one is the answer to our question of how much information we're going to be getting.

Cam
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:26 am

Post by ZONEACE »

willows_weep wrote:

Only two listen out for the cries and fight against the darkness.
so i think this means both buffy and faith are in the game, no real suspicions or predictons yet, so ill just FOS YOU ALL.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
silgado106
silgado106
Someone stop me please
silgado106
Someone stop me please
Someone stop me please

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:06 am

Post by silgado106 »

I just googled the quote that WW posted from Xander and he was talking to Cordelia, so she might be in the game as well. Unfortunately I never watched any episodes with Faith or Cordelia (the latter I'm not quite sure because I used to watch both Buffy and Angel and I don't know if I only saw Cordelia in Angel or if she was in the Buffy episodes I watched) but it just seems like a lot of the main characters from all seasons might be in the game, so it's not specifically just from one season or anything.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:26 am

Post by mathcam »

...so we're possibly/probably looking at Adam/Glory/Master/First/Judge/etc. for scum.

Cam
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:07 am

Post by warpdragon »

Maybe jelly donut = cop?
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:10 pm

Post by TBuG »

Oops, forgot about this.

Random vote: olio

Cordy was oober-popular girl who ended up joining the gang after many unfortunate events, including magic-caused blindness, if that helps, silgado.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:26 pm

Post by willows_weep »

A Real Vote Count (as opposed...)

1 BadAndie (Fuldu)
1 Fuldu (VraakX)
1 Olio (Pbug)
1 PBUG (DoomCow)
1 Sigaldo (BadAndie)
1 SubtleTactix (Olio)
1 WarpDragon (silgado)

silgado106
silgado106
Someone stop me please
silgado106
Someone stop me please
Someone stop me please

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:46 pm

Post by silgado106 »

Yeah I do know who she is, mainly because I did watch one or two old episodes and because I know her from Angel, she was one of my favorite characters until Fred came along :P

So we pretty much know who is likely to be in the game, and who the bad guys would be, how about how many? A normal amount of 3 or 4?

Well I am off now... have some tattoos to take care of.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”