3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Vote count 2.3

This is you when someone wants to take your cinnamon rolls.

Soapbar - (0)
FA_Q2 - (0)
MoosyDoosy - (0)
toolenduso - (0)
TheCow - (0)
Metrion - (3) Toolenduso, Iraonavp, raskolnikov
(L-3)

raskolnikov - (1) Syndesis
iraonavp - (3) MoosyDoosy, davesaz, TheCow
(L-3)

Syndesis - (0)
davesaz - (1) Soapbar

Not voting: Metrion, FA_Q2

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Day 2 ends: (expired on 2016-01-12 16:57:21)
Last edited by 3dicerolling on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 622, toolenduso wrote:@Everybody on the ira wagon: Why is ira a better lynch than Metrion?

Ira was the most vocal defender of CN. Metrion didn't stick out. I'm not so sure now, though.
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 605, MoosyDoosy wrote:aghaghagh this game is so slow. Like literally at this point it's semantics argument between FA_Q2 and iraonvap, ppl just talking random stuff, etc, etc.

Please speed things up and put iraonavp in L-1. iraonvap give a list of reads on everyone in thread and explain your scum reads only. Let's do this boi's.

In post 620, davesaz wrote:toolenduso, Syndesis, MoosyDoosy

FA_Q2, raskolnikov, Soapbar, TheCow

Metrion
iraonavp

Really, these reads seem mostly correct to me and mirror my perspective on the game, apart from me being scum-aligned.

Starting with most likely to be scum-aligned:

I have already given detail on how Metrion is scum-aligned, more people should really start seeing this.

I disliked TheCow's plastic scumhunting earlier on d1 (the word speed argument), and I thought that his meta read of hawkleader3 in was all for show and drew no concrete conclusions. He was never able to satisfactorily describe what aspects of hawkleader3's play in other games made him think hawkleader3 was town-aligned.

lolbabe doesn't really address CN's wagon, the soft CN town-aligned read in is awkward. She seems a likely candidate for pushing a counterwagon.

While I have been reading FA_Q2 as scum-aligned for reasons I have previously explained, I don't think both wagons d1 would be on scum-aligned players. I wouldn't lynch him unless it was much later in the game and there weren't many other players alive.

Soapbar doesn't stick out for me. While I disagree with his vote on davesaz and his d1 votes seemed a bit out-of-place, it shows at least that he has an independent perspective. Most of his ISO is absent of content, so it's difficult to read him.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Syndesis »

I do not trust the Metrion wagon, other than tool, but I'm also having second thoughts about irawagon.
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 623, iraonavp wrote:
In post 604, MoosyDoosy wrote:THIS WAGON WILL HIT MAFIA BOYS LET'S GO

I seem to remember you having a similar confidence in hawkleader3 being scum-aligned, and he flipped town!

Sorry I'm busy. But can someone check whether iraonavp knew I was being sarcastic on hawkleader or not? ^^
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by davesaz »

Sure, I'll be helpful. There's this...
In post 233, iraonavp wrote:I feel that Moosy's sarcastic posts and self-votes are more likely to come from a town-aligned player frustrated with accusations leveled at them. I simply do not see a scum-aligned player placing a vote on themselves or playing so... suicidally. While I do not think that this is a beneficial outlet or good play, I do not think it is worth lynching them simply to make them change their behavior.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

TheCow has not responded to his prod, therefore is being replaced.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 629, MoosyDoosy wrote:

I seem to remember you having a similar confidence in hawkleader3 being scum-aligned, and he flipped town!

Sorry I'm busy. But can someone check whether iraonavp knew I was being sarcastic on hawkleader or not? ^^

Posts like these were clearly sarcastic:
In post 202, MoosyDoosy wrote:bro I'm clearly scum that made a slip up trying to continue to push onto hawk which is why I'm trying to cover up for it with obstinateness. This is very clear right now.

In post 212, MoosyDoosy wrote:hawk is right. D1 is an incredibly good time to deal with Moosy.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: MoosyDoosy

You're telling me that posts like these were not serious either?
In post 144, MoosyDoosy wrote:I still kinda wanna lynch hawk tbh. Mainly because I want to see if he's scum or town.

In post 200, MoosyDoosy wrote:Because it is definitely the absolute right move to kill hawk.

It appears my opinion of your playstyle has fallen to previously unknown depths.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 628, Syndesis wrote:I do not trust the Metrion wagon, other than tool, but I'm also having second thoughts about irawagon.

That is not very useful. Where do you want to go with this then?

Those are the two most likely lynch candidates at the moment - who would you suggest is more scummy?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Are you making the claim that you never seriously thought hawk was scum?
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:55 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 616, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 613, MoosyDoosy wrote:I am completely okay with focusing on Metrion afterwards. Let's just focus on iraonavp and settle him.

There has been plenty of focus on ira. Why are you in a hurry for L-1? You really want a claim that bad...

MOD: I think met is overdue for a prod - it has been 3 days

Because I'm Mafia! Makes me wonder what response you expected tbh.
In post 632, iraonavp wrote:

Posts like these were clearly sarcastic:
In post 202, MoosyDoosy wrote:bro I'm clearly scum that made a slip up trying to continue to push onto hawk which is why I'm trying to cover up for it with obstinateness. This is very clear right now.

In post 212, MoosyDoosy wrote:hawk is right. D1 is an incredibly good time to deal with Moosy.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: MoosyDoosy

You're telling me that posts like these were not serious either?
In post 144, MoosyDoosy wrote:I still kinda wanna lynch hawk tbh. Mainly because I want to see if he's scum or town.

In post 200, MoosyDoosy wrote:Because it is definitely the absolute right move to kill hawk.

It appears my opinion of your playstyle has fallen to previously unknown depths.

After he claimed, hawkleader went straight off my radar and I never seriously considered killing him. P sure I made that obvious with my heavy sarcasm. Which makes it strange that iraonavp here is trying to make the argument that I was trying to get hawk killed after he claimed. mMmmm...

^^ Also, doesn't even matter if you think badly of my playstyle because I netted us ez D1 mafia lynch.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:26 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 635, MoosyDoosy wrote:

I expected an actual response. Guess I forgot who I was talking to.

^^ Also, doesn't even matter if you think badly of my playstyle because I netted us ez D1 mafia lynch.

You netted us an easy day one lynch?

lol, that's rich.
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:36 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 636, FA_Q2 wrote:

I expected an actual response. Guess I forgot who I was talking to.

You netted us an easy day one lynch?

lol, that's rich.

Why are you always so antagonistic mahn. If you're town you can try and help us out sson. ^^ Lighten up a bit bud. And actually, I did net us the easy Mafia read. :D I actually play like this quite often because one Mafia ends up on my wagon and it's always simple to sort the Mafia from the confused towns. CN was clearly Mafia from when he tried to soft push on me onwards. I can pinpoint how his defense afterwards came from a Mafia mindset too if you want.

Anyway, I'm curious about you. List of reads please?
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:38 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

Oh yeh, realized I never answered why I wanted iraonavp at L-1 so badly. I mean, it's pretty obvious because I spammed like 10 posts in a row on it, but I want to progress the game state which is super slow right now and the best way to do that is to apply pressure at a L-1 gamestate to speed things up a bit. ^^ Go back and read my posts if you didn't see it the first time.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:56 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 626, Syndesis wrote:Ira was the most vocal defender of CN. Metrion didn't stick out.

This is part of the reason I'm still pushing metrion instead of ira. It makes sense to me that a partner would try to stay out of the spotlight rather than vocally pushing against their partner's lynch. Scum don't want their partners to be lynched (unless it's a designed bus), but they also don't want to be super obviously associated with their partner if their partner does end up getting lynched.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:58 am

Post by toolenduso »

I have some thoughts on what Metrion's partner is doing if Metrion is scum, but I'm kind of thinking it would be better not to reveal them right now for fear of influencing scum behavior.

But they're there, which is to say that I can explain the current game state without calling ira scum.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:02 am

Post by davesaz »

Being stuck for so long isn't helping us find the scum.
VOTE: Metrion
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:12 am

Post by toolenduso »

That should be L-2.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:19 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Replacing Metrion.

*Mod note - If I do not get the replacements quick enough, then I will put the deadline on hold until they can be found.
Soapbar
Soapbar
Goon
Soapbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Soapbar »

I've been looking at Metrion and Ira's iso side by side, and I think Metrion's scummier. (might expand more when I'm not so busy)

However, I'm going to wait for his replacement to put him at L-1
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:54 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 639, toolenduso wrote:
In post 626, Syndesis wrote:Ira was the most vocal defender of CN. Metrion didn't stick out.

This is part of the reason I'm still pushing metrion instead of ira. It makes sense to me that a partner would try to stay out of the spotlight rather than vocally pushing against their partner's lynch. Scum don't want their partners to be lynched (unless it's a designed bus), but they also don't want to be super obviously associated with their partner if their partner does end up getting lynched.

Actually, this is a good point. ^^ Also less likely that ira will flip scum because CN was just a goon after all.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Metrion

claim???
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:55 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

UNVOTE:
nvm don't want scum voting for ez ccred
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 635, MoosyDoosy wrote:After he claimed, hawkleader went straight off my radar and I never seriously considered killing him. P sure I made that obvious with my heavy sarcasm. Which makes it strange that iraonavp here is trying to make the argument that I was trying to get hawk killed after he claimed. mMmmm...

This was not very obvious, as shown by , and . Although on reflection Syndesis did notice it in . It is often difficult to convey sarcasm through text!

Therefore... there isn't evidence in this game to suggest that your excessive confidence leads to bad results? Good for you, I guess.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by iraonavp »

We should wait for Metrion's replacement before lynching him though, to prevent the (extremely unlikely) chance that he ends up flipping innocent child or something. We have nothing to lose by being patient.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Burning_Earth replaces TheCow effective immediately. Still searching for a replacement for Metrion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”