iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 583, MoosyDoosy wrote:Seeing as to how early game was me and hawkleader as primary suspicions and CN was pushing onto me, the other Mafia was likely on hawkleader. Which means that someone who gave me an early town read was likely the other Mafia. Just giving me an early town read makes no sense in the first place to be honest.

^^ So looking at the people that town read me, iraonavp looks worse.

That's literally my entire argument for voting him but it makes sense when you think about it.

I don't get this sort of "one of the people with [x] stance is scum-aligned" reasoning, in the same way that I don't really get the "how many scum-aligned players were on the wagon?" kinda thing. It's rather bland PoE, and you could very easily be thrown off by people doing things you don't expect.

I really don't know what to say about reading you as town-aligned, either. I've made efforts to convey my ideas transparently (most of the time), so I don't see what else you'd expect me to say if I really read you that way. Your earlier play seemed like a surefire way to lose credibility and mark yourself down as a policy lynch or a policy vigilante shot, and I don't see that coming from a scum-aligned player.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 577, Raskolnikov wrote:@Moosey iraon doesn't look that bad tbh. Shaky earlygame but his near-deadline and day 2 posts are alright.

I personally disliked Raskolnikov's entrance and eir somewhat dismissive mention of my wagon. While I know that I am town-aligned, I can't shake the notion that e is trying to fight against a wagon which has already progressed reasonably far, to make emself look better if I end up being lynched and flip town-aligned. I think it's a reasonable possibility that e is attempting to "bus" Metrion while not expecting Metrion to actually be lynched today.

The way e mentions Metrion in with an understanding of who Metrion voted for (presumably e looked through Metrion's ISO for this, I'm not sure one would notice that simply from looking through vote counts), and then follows up with an implication that e read Metrion's ISO and got a new perspective on him in bothers me more than perhaps it should.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 601, iraonavp wrote:
The way e mentions Metrion in with an understanding of who Metrion voted for (presumably e looked through Metrion's ISO for this, I'm not sure one would notice that simply from looking through vote counts), and then follows up with an implication that e read Metrion's ISO and got a new perspective on him in bothers me more than perhaps it should.

Don't be absurd. Why would you think it's a new perspective? I thought it was rather obvious what happened but I'll point it out for you anyways. When I first arrived I had first impressions and skimmed a few people's isos including you, but nothing too thorough. Just to get some notion of the main events and the context for what's happening day 2. Later, before actually voting, I re-read things in more detail to see if I got the wrong feelings from my first impressions. But when it comes to scummiest there wasn't really a difficult choice. Okay maybe you would do things differently but don't pretend what I did was weird when it wasn't.
deranged and incoherent
?
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:53 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 602, Raskolnikov wrote:

Don't be absurd. Why would you think it's a new perspective? I thought it was rather obvious what happened but I'll point it out for you anyways. When I first arrived I had first impressions and skimmed a few people's isos including you, but nothing too thorough. Just to get some notion of the main events and the context for what's happening day 2. Later, before actually voting, I re-read things in more detail to see if I got the wrong feelings from my first impressions. But when it comes to scummiest there wasn't really a difficult choice. Okay maybe you would do things differently but don't pretend what I did was weird when it wasn't.

yeS so sheep me and vote iraonavp. TheCow should give reasoning for his vote too.
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:55 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

THIS WAGON WILL HIT MAFIA BOYS LET'S GO
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:57 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

aghaghagh this game is so slow. Like literally at this point it's semantics argument between FA_Q2 and iraonvap, ppl just talking random stuff, etc, etc.

Please speed things up and put iraonavp in L-1. iraonvap give a list of reads on everyone in thread and explain your scum reads only. Let's do this boi's.
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:57 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

HURRY UP AND MAKE IT NIGHT SO I CAN DIE
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:00 am

Post by toolenduso »

moosy did you just like slam back a whole pot of coffee or something
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:06 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 607, toolenduso wrote:moosy did you just like slam back a whole pot of coffee or something

I am trying to like slam back a whole pot of coffee into this game. xddd
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:09 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 576, 3dicerolling wrote:
Vote count 2.2

The state fair makes giant cinnamon rolls at one of the stands. They taste absolutely fantastic.

Soapbar - (0)
FA_Q2 - (0)
MoosyDoosy - (0)
toolenduso - (0)
TheCow - (0)
Metrion - (2) Toolenduso, Iraonavp
raskolnikov - (0)
iraonavp - (4) Syndesis, MoosyDoosy, davesaz, TheCow
(L-2)

Syndesis - (0)
davesaz - (1) Soapbar

Not voting: raskolnikov, Metrion, FA_Q2

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Day 2 ends: (expired on 2016-01-12 16:57:21)

someone vote on iraonavp and put him on L-1. gogogo let's make this game LIVE
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

@Moosy he's really tempting me.

In post 577, Raskolnikov wrote:@Moosey iraon doesn't look that bad tbh. Shaky earlygame but his near-deadline and day 2 posts are alright.

I personally disliked Raskolnikov's entrance and eir somewhat dismissive mention of my wagon. While I know that I am town-aligned, I can't shake the notion that e is trying to fight against a wagon which has already progressed reasonably far, to make emself look better if I end up being lynched and flip town-aligned. I think it's a reasonable possibility that e is attempting to "bus" Metrion while not expecting Metrion to actually be lynched today.

I like how you dislike me not wanting to lynch someone I don't think is scum. Really good work. Keep it up. I know from past experiences it's a town more often that not who will really try to defend/counter a wagon on a scum, whereas real scum are more selfish about their image since they know such a person is actually scum and they don't want to get caught by association next day if it goes through. I also know that someone using bad arguments and coming to bad conclusions doesn't really make them scum or town either way. I try to see intent, and though misguided I don't see you as that malicious. If you actually think I'm a mafia trying to bus Metrion, which is absurd, then I don't mind trading 1 for 1 if we do get a mafia in Metrion (very likely). I'm wondering if there's a mafia on your wagon as well, since my initial dislike of fa_q2 has changed from looking closer. Maybe cow?
deranged and incoherent
?
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:29 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

just vote iraonavp aghaghagh. Like srsly. Let's move ourselves. If iraonavp is L-1 and someone votes him, we kill that person. At this point i will srsly scum read those people that are not voting on him. Literally just take this fokin free town read.

If he flips scum, then his teammate should be relatively easy to sort out with VCA. If he flips town then same thing.
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:33 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

METRION give a scum read and stick with it rather than throwing town reads out because that's scummy as all hell.
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

I am completely okay with focusing on Metrion afterwards. Let's just focus on iraonavp and settle him.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:45 am

Post by toolenduso »

just want to point out right now that syndesis moved her vote, so voting ira right now would only put him back at L-2, not L-1.

I'm not going to rush, moosy, sorry.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:19 am

Post by toolenduso »

I mean, I see the argument for ira. I really do.

But metrion is so freaking scummy you guys. So freaking scummy. Metrion only had one vote D1, and it was in RVS -- recall that CN had problems with voting as well -- then he half-defended CN as the wagon kept building and tried to get town not to lynch him. All without having very good reasoning for thinking CN was town. Meanwhile, he didn't push anybody else, including FA who was the counterwagon to CN, which looks like scum who already have a partner on the counterwagon (lol/rask, for example).

I could compromise on ira to avoid a no lynch, but right now I'd like to hear what people on his wagon think of metrion.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 613, MoosyDoosy wrote:I am completely okay with focusing on Metrion afterwards. Let's just focus on iraonavp and settle him.

There has been plenty of focus on ira. Why are you in a hurry for L-1? You really want a claim that bad...

MOD: I think met is overdue for a prod - it has been 3 days
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:05 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 616, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 613, MoosyDoosy wrote:I am completely okay with focusing on Metrion afterwards. Let's just focus on iraonavp and settle him.

There has been plenty of focus on ira. Why are you in a hurry for L-1? You really want a claim that bad...

MOD: I think met is overdue for a prod - it has been 3 days

Prods are dealt out every 3 days of non posting, so now would be the regular time to prod him.

Prodding Metrion.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:06 am

Post by davesaz »

What else is going to happen that's likely to change things? Is there someone else you'd like to see pushed?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:44 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 618, davesaz wrote:What else is going to happen that's likely to change things? Is there someone else you'd like to see pushed?

I want a list of reads from you mr. enigmatic
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:55 am

Post by davesaz »

toolenduso, Syndesis, MoosyDoosy

FA_Q2, raskolnikov, Soapbar, TheCow

Metrion
iraonavp
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:14 am

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 620, davesaz wrote:toolenduso, Syndesis, MoosyDoosy

FA_Q2, raskolnikov, Soapbar, TheCow

Metrion
iraonavp

mMmmm ok ok
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:23 am

Post by toolenduso »

@Everybody on the ira wagon:
Why is ira a better lynch than Metrion?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 604, MoosyDoosy wrote:THIS WAGON WILL HIT MAFIA BOYS LET'S GO

I seem to remember you having a similar confidence in hawkleader3 being scum-aligned, and he flipped town!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 602, Raskolnikov wrote:

I don't see why anyone would play this way, but it's a plausible enough explanation to make me reconsider that point as null.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”