Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 719, RandomActs wrote:Smear is the lynch for today:

No he's not and no amount of arguing is going to change that, so fucking let it go.
In post 719, RandomActs wrote:1. Nobody forgets a vig role.
2. The prods are mod confirmed.
3. There have been no extra NK's
4. The vig claim was an obvious gambit with BBmolla's psychologist claim, whereby he'd later claim SK, but turned town. They'd mutually confirm each other.

1. You can't know that.
2. The prod that he responded to after Day 2 ended. Since
somebody
had to rush the fucking hammer, we don't know when he got it or anything else of that nature. I tried to wait and get him and everyone else back in the game, but you wouldn't have it.
3. And if his story is true, there's been no opportunity for him to make them. Unless I'm mistaken, he wasn't even online at all during a good part of Day 2, which I think was mentioned by several people during that period.
4. So then they discussed before Day 1 began and predicted that they would sequentially be caught Day 1 and Day 2 and both be required to claim?

These points are entrely conjecture and nothing there speaks of solid facts. The fact that you can't even wait for the results, which are easy to gain, is just utterly ridiculous and extremely suspicious.

In post 719, RandomActs wrote:Smear is the lynch for today:
Red's play has been poor and inconsistent since he moved his vote, but I'm not yet convinced he's scum. I had strong town reads on him earlier on.
Link is mostly neutral but a little on the scum side.
Riggs is town.
Everyone else is neutral for now.[/quote]
Those reads were as bad as GNR's first batch. So out of the whole game, you've got 4 reads right now, all of which are poorly or barely explained and also have a good chance of being wrong on every count? Hell, I barely even care about you being wrong here, it's the complete lack of explanation and detail that I have a problem with.
In post 721, Smear wrote:Link* sorry

Thank you for that.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by redFF »

oh hikky hikky hikky
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 726, redFF wrote:oh hikky hikky hikky

Stop being a fucking asshole just to piss me off and do something! Your constant attempts to provoke me are completely useless and serves no town agenda. At the same time, you are doing nothing even remotely reminiscent of scumhunting, you are inconsistent as hell, you avoid explaining yourself, and you promote reckless and . It should be plain for all to see that you are scum. You will hang once we've gotten the other necessities of the Day out of the way.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by redFF »

explain how anything im doing is scummy
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 728, redFF wrote:explain how anything im doing is scummy

As though I haven't been doing that this whole time. As it turns out though, I'm actually capable of answering questions. Here are my key points:

1. Push on the Smear wagon[/url] and insistence that we lynch him before he had a chance to explain himself.
1a.
1b.

2. Push on the Smear wagon after his explanation came to light, suggesting that the idea of even entertaining the possibility that he's not scum is completely preposterous.
2a.
2b.
2c.

3. Lack of any actual scumhunting.
3a. See every post from you.

4. Constant and baseless hostility towards town.
4a. See every post where you call me Hikari. (This is easily my weakest point and could be attributed to someone who is just a chronic asshole, but it's still worth noting.)

5. Complete unwillingness to properly answer a question or explain yourself.
5a. See every question asked of you, lack of a detailed reads list, and an inability to lay out reasoning for your scum reads, particularly the wagon you are now driving on me.

6. Inconsistency.
6a.
6b.

7. Unwillingness to do any work to get proclaimed "obvscum"/"confirmed scum" lynched.
7a. Jump off the Smear wagon while there were still more votes on it than my own wagon and it was well within lynching range. The Double Voter hadn't even voiced his opinion yet and had you attempted to persuade him, you could have gotten a hammer.

8. Pretending that there's been no case made against you.
8a.
8b.

Backing up your reads is easy when there's actually evidence.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by redFF »

smear is scum though, so pushing his wagon isnt scummy...
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 730, redFF wrote:smear is scum though, so pushing his wagon isnt scummy...
There's no way you can know that for certain unless you are scum with him and it's stupidly easy to check, so it is in fact scummy. Considering how easy it is to check his claim, particularly with the Disabler dead, there is literally no reason not to check it.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by redFF »

i know because his day 1 claim was absolute bullshit and we've had 1 kill 2 nights in a row.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 732, redFF wrote:i know because his day 1 claim was absolute bullshit and we've had 1 kill 2 nights in a row.

Are you an idiot out do you just play one on tv? He said he was unaware he was alive and then forgot his role when he was prodded, so obviously there was only one kill a Night. I'm not denying the story is unlikely, but it isn't impossible and it would be idiotic not to find out if the story is true.
Cojin
Cojin
Goon
Cojin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Cojin »

Prodding cooldog
Communism mafia will return next marathon
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by redFF »

HES LYING
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 735, redFF wrote:HES LYING
Smashing tale, old chap! Now tell the one where I give a shit how good you claim to be at being a human polygraph. Meanwhile, I'll be playing it safe over here with the sensible people.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 736, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 735, redFF wrote:HES LYING
Smashing tale, old chap! Now tell the one where I give a shit how good you claim to be at being a human polygraph. Meanwhile, I'll be playing it safe over here with the MAFIA

FTFY
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

replace out

@mod, and players - I have never had the displeasure of playing against such a horrible mod. EVER. I did not get a day start PM. I did not know this game was running. I thought it would go another 4 weeks of night phase in order to find replacements. I also find it very very odd that I was not proded for 13 whole fucking days. Not getting a d start pm is fine if I was proded in three days like your own ruleset says I am supposed to be. I also can no longer tolerate the infrequent vote counts and piss poor formatting. Sure its your first time modding, and sure we make mistakes, but putting dead players on an "alive player list"? And only doing a vote count every five pages? Get your act together or don't mod another game please. I can't take it and I can't takes no more. I'm out, goodbye and have a good rest of whatever you call this sorry excuse for a game.
after a wank.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Would it be a good idea to just lynch this spot so we don't need to wait for a replacement? It seems to me, that if we wait, this game will never end.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 am

Post by redFF »

In post 739, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Would it be a good idea to just lynch this spot so we don't need to wait for a replacement? It seems to me, that if we wait, this game will never end.

ok
UNVOTE:
VOTE: gnr
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Smear »

Red is doing nothing but causing unnecessary argument.
Vote RedFF

If red flips town, Link is probably scum, but I consider that doubtful at the moment.

@MOD can we have a vote count please?
I am Jonny Greenwood, lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 741, Smear wrote:Red is doing nothing but causing unnecessary argument.
Vote RedFF

If red flips town, Link is probably scum, but I consider that doubtful at the moment.

I'm not sure how you make that jump. If we lynch redFF today and there is no additional NK tonight, expect me to come after you, because this stinks of scum lining up chain mislynches.

Your reads. Where are they? I asked for you to do into detail. Your shit is too vague. And why are you not posting now? You know the game is on, so you have no excuse. Now get to work.
In post 740, redFF wrote:
In post 739, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Would it be a good idea to just lynch this spot so we don't need to wait for a replacement? It seems to me, that if we wait, this game will never end.

ok
UNVOTE:
VOTE: gnr

You're always making hasty moves, but at the very least, I can't say I disapprove of this vote placement. Doesn't mean I'm gonna let you off the hook for not explaining your case on me. I'm still waiting for that.

Killing someone before they can be replaced is rarely he pro-town thing to do. And this Day isn't ending until you come out with those detailed reads.Don't think that just because I'm patient I won't lynch you in a heartbeat if you don't comply.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by redFF »

Vote RedFF

wow do we really have to wait a night to lynch this guy..
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Smear »

Oh, didn't see this....

Can't tell if extremely scummy or just guy being guy. I'm leaning extremely scummy because WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU LYNCH A SPOT THAT IS ALREADY GETTING REPLACED!?
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 742, Hikari Link wrote:
I'm not sure how you make that jump. If we lynch redFF today and there is no additional NK tonight, expect me to come after you, because this stinks of scum lining up chain mislynches.

You guys have been at eachother's throats, though I suppose I am making a jump. On the topic of no additional NK's, you SHOULd lynch me, unless you want to keep me alive as a puppet....

Link: Null lean town. Your consistent and persistent scum hunting make you obvious town candidate.
Frogsterking: Townish. He hasn't done anything scummy, even if he hasn't been 100% gung-ho town.
Randomacts: All around townish play, good, logical questioning, scum hunting and voting.
GuyNamedRiggs: Scummy. Then again, Riggs ALWAYS seems scummy to me.
HowardRoark: All around very townish play. Plus I'd never doubt someone who likes Firefly.
Red: Scum. If we don't lynch him today, I'll NK him.
CooLDoG: Town. Hammering BB didn't seem like busing.

Apparently I suck at fleshing out shit.
Regardless I think all of these reads are pretty self-evident.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by redFF »

kk smear is scum, hikari probably is too.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: hikari
either is fine, but claim vig blahblahblahbullshit
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by redFF »

hikari on bbmolla

BBmolla: Null-town. His post are a bit infrequent and short and he hasn't really done much to set himself apart or contribute to the town. He gives a bit of a town vibe, but at the same time, he could be lurker scum.

more
@Doctor: I'm not even going to be subtle about it this time. If you exist and BBmolla flips scum, I'd like protection tonight. Yes, I'm aware there are two claimed PRs, but frankly, I'd say I'm more useful than both of them put together. Of course, even if you're real, you may not listen to this, in which case protect the Vig slot. Unless ofcourse, BBmolla somehow magically flips Psychiatrist, in which case the Double Voter is the safer protect. Again, that's only if you refuse to protect me.
HE KNEW BBMOLLA WAS GONNA FLIP SCUM SO HE ASKED FOR THE PROTECT

BUT WAIT

In post 604, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 603, RandomActs wrote:
Vote BBMolla

The claim is bogus. Totally. End of story.

Hope that's not the hammer.
FoS: RandomActs

There's no reason to do that when there is still so much to do. We need unvotes.

THIS IS 6 POSTS EARLIER. SO HES ASKING FOR UNVOTES, THEN ASKING FOR PROTECTS WHEN THE CANDIDATE FLIPS SCUM???

DING
DING
DING
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 743, redFF wrote:
Vote RedFF

wow do we really have to wait a night to lynch this guy..

You got lucky here. And I'm actually starting to think you might be town. You're like Day 1 Frogster.
In post 745, Smear wrote:
In post 742, Hikari Link wrote:

You guys have been at eachother's throats, though I suppose I am making a jump. On the topic of no additional NK's, you SHOULd lynch me, unless you want to keep me alive as a puppet....

Link: Null lean town. Your consistent and persistent scum hunting make you obvious town candidate.
Frogsterking: Townish. He hasn't done anything scummy, even if he hasn't been 100% gung-ho town.
Randomacts: All around townish play, good, logical questioning, scum hunting and voting.
GuyNamedRiggs: Scummy. Then again, Riggs ALWAYS seems scummy to me.
HowardRoark: All around very townish play. Plus I'd never doubt someone who likes Firefly.
Red: Scum. If we don't lynch him today, I'll NK him.
CooLDoG: Town. Hammering BB didn't seem like busing.

Apparently I suck at fleshing out shit.
Regardless I think all of these reads are pretty self-evident.

They are not pretty self-evident. There's no such thing as self-evident reads. These reads are contrived as all fuck. I'm honestly sold on your lynch at this point. My problems with them:

Me: I've got the lowest thing that could be called a town read, despite the fact that I'm obvious town and have been one of the only peeople advocating not lynching your sorry ass today.
Frogster: He's done nothing sccummy!? And you've got him as "townish", which seems fairly high on your scale.
RandomActs: He has next to no questioning or scumhunting, he's placed exactly one vote per Day, being on town, scum, and you (allegedly town) and that's considered "god voting" by you?
GNR: There isn't even an explanation there. He's just the popular flavor right now.
Roark: There is no explanation there and the Firefly comment was irrelevant to your reads.
CooLDoG: BBmolla was 100% guaranteed dead. He ended the Day before we could fully hammer things out and jumped onto a wagon that waas definitely coming; it was the fucking perfect opportunity to bus.

I'm done with you, Smear. I'm ready to end this Day oncew we have our affairs in order.

In post 746, redFF wrote:kk smear is scum, hikari probably is too.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: hikari
either is fine, but claim vig blahblahblahbullshit

In post 747, redFF wrote:hikari on bbmolla

BBmolla: Null-town. His post are a bit infrequent and short and he hasn't really done much to set himself apart or contribute to the town. He gives a bit of a town vibe, but at the same time, he could be lurker scum.

more
@Doctor: I'm not even going to be subtle about it this time. If you exist and BBmolla flips scum, I'd like protection tonight. Yes, I'm aware there are two claimed PRs, but frankly, I'd say I'm more useful than both of them put together. Of course, even if you're real, you may not listen to this, in which case protect the Vig slot. Unless ofcourse, BBmolla somehow magically flips Psychiatrist, in which case the Double Voter is the safer protect. Again, that's only if you refuse to protect me.
HE KNEW BBMOLLA WAS GONNA FLIP SCUM SO HE ASKED FOR THE PROTECT

BUT WAIT

In post 604, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 603, RandomActs wrote:
Vote BBMolla

The claim is bogus. Totally. End of story.

Hope that's not the hammer.
FoS: RandomActs

There's no reason to do that when there is still so much to do. We need unvotes.

THIS IS 6 POSTS EARLIER. SO HES ASKING FOR UNVOTES, THEN ASKING FOR PROTECTS WHEN THE CANDIDATE FLIPS SCUM???

DING
DING
DING

I'm not sure what you are getting at here. Was there a point to these random posts and your meaningless comments? I'll summarize what is in this post.

1. My Day 1 read on BBmolla.

2. My plan for the Doc Night 1.

3. A comment about me knowing BBmolla would flip scum, so I asked for the protect. Even though I asked for the protect ether way, but just pointwed out which PR should be protected should the Doc decide not to protect me.

4. Me telling calling for unvotes so that we could sort the rest of the stuff out before the Day ended.

5. An explanation of when that post was. My only guess is that he assumed that me calling for unvotes meant that I was calling BBmolla town,when clearly what I was trying to do was getting thing things squared away, which is why when the hammer came down, I had to rush out all of my pre-Night statements.

6. Random dinging.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:04 am

Post by redFF »

lolscum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”