Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 699, redFF wrote:smear was obvscum day 1 and is obv now but all you idiots want to waste a night on trying to confirm him.

There eeems like a largew disconnect between that statement
In post 683, redFF wrote:kk
i can see why smear is off

so
VOTE: hikari

that statement
In post 688, redFF wrote:k the gnr hikari scumteam now has a lot more weight to it.

And that statement.

Unless you are suggesting a four man scum team, which seems unlikely to me, you are stating that GNR and I are scum together (which seems to be the basis of your argument against me) and that Smear is scum. And you didn't bring that up in the second quote. You said that you could see why he was off, rather than coming at the argument with any vigor as you might do if you actually believed it as much as you claim. You say there has been enough time to test his claim, but as everything in the thread checks out with his story about forgetting, then there is no reason at all you can logically say that his claim couldn't possibly be true. These things aren't adding up.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by redFF »

i said it has a lot more weight to it.

thats not saying you're def scumbuddies. thats a big paragraph for a whole lot of nothing.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 701, redFF wrote:i said it has a lot more weight to it.

thats not saying you're def scumbuddies. thats a big paragraph for a whole lot of nothing.

1. There is no weight. I asked you to explain it, rather than just say things.

2. If Smear is obviously scum, as you claim, then if by nothing else, then process of elimination would suggest that the weight is not there.

3. There was plenty said there. Whether or not you chose to see it is on you.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:24 am

Post by redFF »

In post 687, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:\Link: town. I don't see any scum motivaton behind his posts. They seem like he's being the logical one here, waiting for those who have votes on them to post before voting them.

thats why i said you and gnr scumteam had more weight to it, because this post was weird.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

So, you're saying that a link/me scumteam is more likely because you're finding things in posts that aren't there? I seem to be getting the impression that you are under the impression that my read on link was simply a bus. Wouldn't scum have their scum buddy as null or even scum read so they can gain town points when their partner dies?
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE: RedFF x2

Everything he's said since joining reads as scummy to me.

More analysis later.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:45 am

Post by redFF »

oh come on
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 703, redFF wrote:
In post 687, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:\Link: town. I don't see any scum motivaton behind his posts. They seem like he's being the logical one here, waiting for those who have votes on them to post before voting them.

thats why i said you and gnr scumteam had more weight to it, because this post was weird.

It's werd for him to have a town read on me for having no scum motivation in my posts when I very clearly have no scum motivation n my posts?
In post 704, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:So, you're saying that a link/me scumteam is more likely because you're finding things in posts that aren't there? I seem to be getting the impression that you are under the impression that my read on link was simply a bus. Wouldn't scum have their scum buddy as null or even scum read so they can gain town points when their partner dies?

I think you might be confused about what bussing is. That's when scum attck their partner for towncred. You might be thinking of buddying, but that still wouldn't be accurate if we were both scum.

Still waiting on those more detailed reads, by the way. All those nulls aren't going to cut it and the lack of any particular examples simply isn't god enough. Those people you have listed as null can't all possibly be null to you if you've read everything. If nothing else, there should be at least a lean there one ay or the other and there needs to be examples of what makes them null to you. At this point, very few people have so little content that you shouldn't be able to make a decision one way or the other to some degree and be able to back that read up with facts.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 706, redFF wrote:oh come on

*shrug* Maybe if you weren't so scummy, people wouldn't vote for you. In the future, try some logic out.

That's L-2 people, so please be smart and wait for a claim at L-1 for the lynch. And wait at least a while for content from others.

@RandomActs
: I don't want this Day ending without significant content from you. Your lack of content is not getting past me just because you yelled at me.

@GNR
: I want more detailed reads from you before this Day ends.

@Frogsterking
: I want reads from you. Seriously. All of them.

@Smear
: You are not here and have not answered my questions as you said you would freely do. If you are still catching up, at least say so so that we know you haven't just disappeared. I'd like answers to my questions before the Day ends.

I'd like to get all of these issues out of the way, as well as determining if CooLDoG is going to be replaced before the Night phase. And I've still got a couple of things to say that are best left until right before the lynch, so even if you do support a redFF lynch, please abstain from hammering temporarily.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 am

Post by redFF »

im not getting lynched im fucking town. we also have to direct smears shot. smear i think you should shoot hikari, but thats probably not going to happen, so shoot gnr instead.

IF TONGHT THERE IS ONLY 1 KILL. LYNCH SMEAR.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 709, redFF wrote:im not getting lynched im fucking town. we also have to direct smears shot. smear i think you should shoot hikari, but thats probably not going to happen, so shoot gnr instead.

IF TONGHT THERE IS ONLY 1 KILL. LYNCH SMEAR.

Actually, we don't need to direct his shot and we aren't going to. Not directly anyway. I've got a plan to handle that. As for you, if you are town, then prove it by doing some pro-town shit for once in this game.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:44 am

Post by redFF »

my votes already on you
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 711, redFF wrote:my votes already on you

Oh, you
are
a riot, sir. So what exactly makes me so scummy that I'm the best choice for a lynch/Vig shot? Explaining your reasoning is one of those pro-town things I was talking about. It's great for showing that you aren't fll of shit and if your case is actually solid, you can convince fellow townsmen that they should also be on the wagon. But when the wagon is crap and yu know it and you still support it wthout any sort of legitimate evidence, that's fairly anti-town.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 am

Post by redFF »

I explained hik
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 713, redFF wrote:I explained hik

Humor me here and do it again. Fully detailed.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by redFF »

brothers was scummy, you continued the scumminess
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 715, redFF wrote:brothers was scummy, you continued the scumminess

That was so completely eye-opening. It's all so clear to me now I'm scummy because I'm scummy. BE SPECIFIC!!!
In post 643, redFF wrote:fairly sure hikari is town, i thought brothers was town too

And consistency wouldn't hurt you in future games. At least try to pretend you are being consistent. This is an insult to everyone's intelligence.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by redFF »

reads change?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 717, redFF wrote:reads change?

reads on a person that have long since replaced out of the game? I'm not even concerned with whatever half-cocked reasons you want to use to try to call me scum now, but how do you go from "Brothers was town" to "Brothers was scummy and you are continuing that tradition" and even then, the fact that you aren't referencing any specific instances of either towniness or scuminess is suspicious. What things specifically led to the original reads and what things contributed to the change? I've asked this on multiple occasions and the most I got was a meaningless quote from GNR. If you can't explain these things, how are we to accept that you honestly believe these things?
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:39 am

Post by RandomActs »

Smear is the lynch for today:
1. Nobody forgets a vig role.
2. The prods are mod confirmed.
3. There have been no extra NK's
4. The vig claim was an obvious gambit with BBmolla's psychologist claim, whereby he'd later claim SK, but turned town. They'd mutually confirm each other.

Red's play has been poor and inconsistent since he moved his vote, but I'm not yet convinced he's scum. I had strong town reads on him earlier on.
Link is mostly neutral but a little on the scum side.
Riggs is town.
Everyone else is neutral for now.

Be grateful everyone. Enjoy the turkey.
"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Smear »

I am catching up, Hikari. I'll probably have the post in by the end of irl today.
I am Jonny Greenwood, lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Smear »

Link* sorry
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Smear »

It's pretty easy to forget a role when you also forget that you're even in the game anymore...

Jackal: obvtown
Link: Null lean town.
Frogsterking: Townish
Randomacts: Townish
GuyNamedRiggs: Scummy. Then again, Riggs ALWAYS seems scummy to me.
HowardRoark: Town
Red: Scum. If we don't lynch him today, I'll NK him.
CooLDoG: Town.

These are tentative.

In post 673, HowardRoark wrote:@Smear: Are you a X-shot or an unlimited vigilante?

Unlimited.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Jackal: I don't remember anything about him
Link: Scum w/ Riigs
Frogsterking: i am the best player
Randomacts: Probably town. he doesn't seem connected to any players and what little he has provided has been relatively insightful
GuyNamedRiggs: Scum w/ Link. There is an undeniable connection between Riggs and Link. either riggs is some kind of sheriff role who has an inno on Link or vice versa, or they are scum.
HowardRoark: What little I've seen of him has lead me to believe he is Town. I am actually fairly sure he is Town.
Red: I am pretty sure he is Town. His posts give me the feelings he doesn't give a fuck about what the other players think, and that feeling almost always come from town players
CooLDoG: no idea
Smear: I believe he was scum for a while but his claim leads me to believe he is true
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 722, Smear wrote:It's pretty easy to forget a role when you also forget that you're even in the game anymore...

Jackal: obvtown
Link: Null lean town.
Frogsterking: Townish
Randomacts: Townish
GuyNamedRiggs: Scummy. Then again, Riggs ALWAYS seems scummy to me.
HowardRoark: Town
Red: Scum. If we don't lynch him today, I'll NK him.
CooLDoG: Town.

These are tentative.

In post 673, HowardRoark wrote:@Smear: Are you a X-shot or an unlimited vigilante?

Unlimited.

In post 723, Frogsterking wrote:Jackal: I don't remember anything about him
Link: Scum w/ Riigs
Frogsterking: i am the best player
Randomacts: Probably town. he doesn't seem connected to any players and what little he has provided has been relatively insightful
GuyNamedRiggs: Scum w/ Link. There is an undeniable connection between Riggs and Link. either riggs is some kind of sheriff role who has an inno on Link or vice versa, or they are scum.
HowardRoark: What little I've seen of him has lead me to believe he is Town. I am actually fairly sure he is Town.
Red: I am pretty sure he is Town. His posts give me the feelings he doesn't give a fuck about what the other players think, and that feeling almost always come from town players
CooLDoG: no idea
Smear: I believe he was scum for a while but his claim leads me to believe he is true

Be speficic about your reads, people. One sentence is not specific. Give instances for things. Cite posts. Give reasoning. Reads alone are useless, because anyone can just fabricate feelings. Facts to back these reads up are crucial.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”