Mini 1400(!): Bubble Tape Mafia - It's Over!

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:48 am

Post by d3x »

This post is titled 'Thoughts of three rapidly developed pages'

Please note I'm writing this in chronological order, so some items may have already been covered.

pg1
-
I'm ok with Thor's vote
not a huge fan of Dave's p9 - we used this tactic as newbScum in my 1st game
@Dave
- in your 3 previous games, did Scum use this tactic? Why is MM scummier than the other 2? Why didn't you mention Leon in your reasoning, you mentioned Safety...
@AP
- Is that obvTown Dave thing RVS nonsense? I don't get that feel at all.
@Dave
- Why wait until p14 to ask Leon, you brought this un in p9? What do you hope to gain with your question to Safety? Do you believe we were still in RVS?
@Cyber- I don't like p18 at all. You've been on this site for 2+ years and don't know how to look up a wiki? It slearly states that he's been Scum in Micro29. It took me 10secs to find this info. What gives? What process did you take to find what games MM's been in? By the by, he did the fluff post there, too. What do you hope to gain by asking MM about his decision to fluff post if you just said it's a weak TownTell for him?
In light of the above point, I'm viewing MM's antiRVS as Null.
@AP
- What exactly was the ScumSlip you reference in ?p23

Bah- my preview window is acting up... I'm going to split this post b/c I can't see what I'm typing...
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

If he's town he's not giving up - he's not playing.
Big difference.

d3x is town and reinforces my opinion on Cyber.
kushm4sta
kushm4sta
Goon
kushm4sta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 am

Post by kushm4sta »

I played about 10 games I think so I'm not technically a noob.
I'm playing...what is this nonsense about replacing out.
Atm its just that I'm on my phone. It's easier to defend mysrlf than scumhunt.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

lol Thor. Go ahead and pretend my *mumble mumble ... HURRRR* statement was serious. I say pretend because I know you aren't that dumb that you don't understand jokes.

VOTE: Thor

Hes scum. Sheep me on this one.

Here is some fun and games. Read on me? Why is d3x town?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

So then you're agreeing that you're not actually doing much to help the game...so I don't know why a replace out request would seem surprising.

Basically you've claimed the following.
1. You're not scumhunting.
2. The wagon on you is so bad you'll insult people but do nothing else about it (and will call this 'defending')
3. You don't actually care if you die, because you don't have any care about the game.

Point 3 alone is a good reason to replace out all by itself. You're supposed to play to win, and if #3 is true then...you aren't. Since, statistically, you're more likely to be on my side than not, *I* rather care if you die in a stupid way while town. So, if you're town replace out so maybe someone who cares about my wincon will be in the slot? If you're scum...same deal, you're screwing over your buddies (unless your plan is to shove it towards a quicklynch and cut off conversation) you owe it to them to be better than this because, again, you're supposed to help them win. So, again, replacing out is a good solution because it will give them a partner who actually gives a hang about winning like, I presume, they do.

My thoughts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ Scum post.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:lol Thor. Go ahead and pretend my *mumble mumble ... HURRRR* statement was serious. I say pretend because I know you aren't that dumb that you don't understand jokes.

:neutral:

In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:Here is some fun and games. Read on me? Why is d3x town?

1. Derp unless scum.
2. Wait, you can do snap scum and town calls and you can't spot that? Seriously, you have no read on him after that post at all? Ask me the question again and I'll answer, but I want you to clarify what your read is on him first - no reasoning needed, just your read.
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Cybertronix »

@d3x: Missed Micro 29, thank you. Speaking of meta, you probably didn't look at mine and see that I've only been involved in a handful of games. Yes I was a member since 2010, but have had a long absence from the site. So for all intents and purposes, I'm still learning.

I asked him the question because even if I did think he was town, his fluff posts draw attention to him. It was more to get him to realize he shouldn't post fluff and get involved in other ways, even if he hates RVS.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 80, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ Scum post.

Guy who has no ability to read Thor post.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 81, Thor665 wrote:2. Wait, you can do snap scum and town calls and you can't spot that? Seriously, you have no read on him after that post at all? Ask me the question again and I'll answer, but I want you to clarify what your read is on him first - no reasoning needed, just your read.

Im null on him. Seriously. Asking a ton of questions is usually a nice way for scum to blend in and appear to be doing something, but I've seen town do it too.

Thor is scum for the following reasons:
1. Trying to discredit and cast doubt on my reads (particularly on him)
2. Implying he is town w/o actually saying it. (Especially the psentence about statistical likelihood of being on the same team)
3. Continuing AGAIN to harp on what_could_ be minor inconsistencies in my posts when he KNOWS that I dont do meta. I've explained that to him several times in the past.

Also his Kushmasta scumread is scummy and he should feel scummy.

Thor is the best lynch Today. I can't see that changing.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am

Post by d3x »

And heeeere we go...!

pg2
-
@Safety
- What exactly do you find scummy with kush's p19? Not understanding a reason to post something =/= Scum posting.
@kushWagon
- meh. Are we seriously considering a policy Lynch b/c he hasn't played here before and cba to look up site specific acronyms? That may be annoying, but I see the proper move is to explain what it is and then hunt him if he's scummy.
My money is on someone within the 1st 3 kush votes is Scum. I kinda like Cyber for it, at this point.
@AP
-
In post 23, AngryPidgeon wrote:Not sure why I should deviate from voting someone who has already scum-slipped.
In post 38, AngryPidgeon wrote:There was no scumslip in post 11.
In post 44, AngryPidgeon wrote:Did you really think that me saying "Cyber scumslipped" was random?

Whaa--? Reconcile, plz?

GTKAS - d3x
kushm4sta
kushm4sta
Goon
kushm4sta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 am

Post by kushm4sta »

@thor where did I say I would never scumhunt? I'm just at work right now on mi phone is all.

Do you think I'm scum or do you just dislike my attitude?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So the team is probably Dex/Dave/Thor? Or is that too obvioius?

@Dex: Oh god, that lat post is awful posturing. "I bet someone on the first 3 votes is scum!" Ya, Thor. AKA UR SCUM BUDDY. OH NOEZ.

And my Cyber shenanigans was a reaction test. A sexy one. And cyber is probably town. So lets move on to bussing Thor, eh?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 84, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 81, Thor665 wrote:2. Wait, you can do snap scum and town calls and you can't spot that? Seriously, you have no read on him after that post at all? Ask me the question again and I'll answer, but I want you to clarify what your read is on him first - no reasoning needed, just your read.

Im null on him. Seriously. Asking a ton of questions is usually a nice way for scum to blend in and appear to be doing something, but I've seen town do it too.

Uh-huh...You get nothing from the fact that he read a discussion on meta by one player and decided to go independently verify it himself *and* found a discrepancy *and* then responded with that discrepancy by (unlike you) asking about it as opposed to just acting like his random thoughts are made of win and bacon?
That's pretty ruddy town.

In post 84, AngryPidgeon wrote:Thor is scum for the following reasons:
1. Trying to discredit and cast doubt on my reads (particularly on him)
2. Implying he is town w/o actually saying it. (Especially the psentence about statistical likelihood of being on the same team)
3. Continuing AGAIN to harp on what_could_ be minor inconsistencies in my posts when he KNOWS that I dont do meta. I've explained that to him several times in the past.

1. Hint: your reads might actually deserve to be questioned.
2. This is such a bad tell...and, also, I did actually say it when you asked...so...oh gawds, you are fething terrible.
3. You brought it up. Maybe it was a joke, but it's hardly weird that I referenced it you lackwit.

In post 84, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also his Kushmasta scumread is scummy and he should feel scummy.

Do tell?
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Cybertronix »

In post 85, d3x wrote:@kushWagon- meh. Are we seriously considering a policy Lynch b/c he hasn't played here before and cba to look up site specific acronyms? That may be annoying, but I see the proper move is to explain what it is and then hunt him if he's scummy.

I think it's the fact that he said that "he didn't care". Horribly anti-town.

His choices are:
1. Learn to play at MS
2. Replace out
3. Die
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 86, kushm4sta wrote:@thor where did I say I would never scumhunt? I'm just at work right now on mi phone is all.

Do you think I'm scum or do you just dislike my attitude?

1. I never said you wouldn't either, I'm just agreeing with you agreeing with me that you weren't doing it.

2. I actually have no real read on you at the moment other than dislike of your playstyle (but that is hardly a new thing in this game...). I'd probably go so far as to call the AtE (Appeal to Emotion) defense thus far as worthy of a decent knee-jerk lynch reaction from me. I do know that if you're going to play like you have thus far that I don't want you in the game. I take it you're telling me that this is not normal for you?

@Cyber

He has more choices than that. I would say;

4. Play the game

Is the one I endorse.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 am

Post by d3x »

And finally...

pg3
-
@Dave p51- Orly? Lmao... Are you calling people out so early? There'd been a whole ~4hrs between since my first post. Even though I'm stay-at-home, I'm not going to sit on the site and post every 30mins. Have no fear, I'll comment when I can.

Honestly, I don't really see anything on page 3 that I care about discussing, atm. Point me to something if you'd like my specific reaction. I'm going to catch up to page 4 and start discussing current events.

GTKAS - d3x
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Cybertronix »

In post 90, Thor665 wrote:@Cyber

He has more choices than that. I would say;

4. Play the game

Is the one I endorse.

That would be covered in my #1.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 88, Thor665 wrote:Uh-huh...You get nothing from the fact that he read a discussion on meta by one player and decided to go independently verify it himself *and* found a discrepancy *and* then responded with that discrepancy by (unlike you) asking about it as opposed to just acting like his random thoughts are made of win and bacon?
That's pretty ruddy town.

No, not really. Using meta checks is a REALLY easy way to look like you are doing something. Both town and scum do it and its not really a tell. You just go look up a game, scroll, scroll, scroll OH LOOK PLAYER X DID SOMETHING IN THIS ONE GAME. Report back to the thread, post a link. Ding! Town points. And its adding on to someone else's logic (even if to disagree with it). It shows a lack of original thought since looking up meta doesn't require original thought. You know whats hard for scum players to mimic? Original town-motivated train of thoughts.

Your next points are even more obvious discrediting attempts and your read on me is hilarious. Derp or scum. Ok Thor. You are drowning in town-motivation. (Inb4 Thor saying "Wait I thought you had a scum read on me!")

P-edit: Cyber would you be willing to vote D3x?

Kush hasn't done anything scummy. He just said he doesnt care about the game and acknowledged that MS has different styles that he doesn't care about. Being emotional is a
town tell
. Or is it WIFOM? Thats what people try to tell me when I call out obvious AtE town tells.

In post 79, Thor665 wrote:Basically you've claimed the following.
2. The wagon on you is so bad you'll insult people but do nothing else about it (and will call this 'defending')
3. You don't actually care if you die, because you don't have any care about the game.

1. Why would scum claim that?
2. And you aren't insulting me for voting you? Oh wait, you ARE. You are calling me derp and telling me that I suck. Fancy that, this is a 2 way street Thor, be careful when you cross it.
3. Why does this make him scum? Scum do care if they die.
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Cybertronix »

@AP: Vote d3x? I don't see anything suspicious about him. In fact it looks like he's trying to scumhunt, so town points for him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im willing to wagon Thor/D3x right now. Dave is nice, but a lesser read for the time being.

Kushmasta wagon is a bust - calling it now.

D3x's commentary is scumtastic. Thor's
commentary
blatant discrediting is obviously scum.

P-edit: How about Thor then? Look at his posts. Hes just flinging mud at me for attacking him and implying that Kushmasta is scummy for doing that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Dex: Here's a ? for you since everyone is content to let you hover around the thread like a scumbag:

Read on me? Read on Thor?

Why are you SO sure that one of the first 3 votes on Kushmasta is scum. Usually when people say random crap like that, they are scum.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by d3x »

@AP- How is Thor's p79 scummy? I happen to agree completely. I do not agree with the kush Wagon b/c it sounds like a policy Lynch as opposed to a scummy player on the hook. What do you find scummy about Thor's stance on kush?

@Cyber p82 Fair enough. I didn't 'meta' you, so no, I didn't know that. I've taken a 2yr hiatus and this is my 1st game back, so I understand completely. With that said, why don't you want MM to draw attention to himself?

cant finish now... holding angry baby... be back tonight at the latest...

GTKAS - d3x
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 97, d3x wrote:@AP- How is Thor's p79 scummy? I happen to agree completely. I do not agree with the kush Wagon b/c it sounds like a policy Lynch as opposed to a scummy player on the hook. What do you find scummy about Thor's stance on kush?

In post 93, AngryPidgeon wrote:

In post 79, Thor665 wrote:Basically you've claimed the following.

1. Why would scum claim that?
2. And you aren't insulting me for voting you? Oh wait, you ARE. You are calling me derp and telling me that I suck. Fancy that, this is a 2 way street Thor, be careful when you cross it.
3. Why does this make him scum? Scum do care if they die.

^Pfffff. Lynch that crap. D3x is so obviously scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Money where my mouth is

VOTE: d3x

His opinion that scum are in the first 3 spots of the Kush wagon has no base and is fake. Can you see yourself jumping to that conclusion? No. Good. no vote D3x for just saying random crap to look town.

His questions are null tells. Not scum hunting. His last post shows a clear lack of connection with what is actually happening in the thread.

This guy could not be any more fake than he is. Lynch it. Lynch it with fire.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”