Mini 1828 : Akame Ga Kill Mafia (Game Over ?!)

Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Akame and Kurome »

Vote Count 1.3pisskop (2): randomidget, wgeurts
Niceuniceu (1): Nosferatu
wgeurts (1): Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen (1): Vedith
NavyCherub (1): pisskop
Nosferatu (1): Niceuniceu
Soumil (1): NavyCherub
AlpacaAlpaca (1): RyanK

Not Voting (4): DiamondSentinel, AlpacaAlpaca, Kraska77, Soumil

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-09-12 15:40:00)

Note: All the players who did not confirm yet must still confirm via messaging us. By posting in game you're confirming you know your alignment and abilities clearly. Update : still waiting for Soumil to confirm.
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Kurome
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

@mod are the pics at the bottom of pages deliberate or is your pagetop game slipping?
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:03 am

In post 76, Randomnamechange wrote:
@mod are the pics at the bottom of pages deliberate or is your pagetop game slipping?
their just bumps to let me reach the page top lol

There are no clues in game stories and flavors. I will announce before taking sign ups if I run a game that way.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:22 am

As Soumil failed to confirm his role pm after first 24 hours of game start I'm going to poke him. If he fails to pick his role before (expired on 2016-08-31 20:23:00) I will start searching for a replacement. if he confirm his role before this time this won't be considered as a prod.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 65, kraska77 wrote:Lq is always quirky like that, and u know that vedith
I don't know that, explain it for me.
I claim scum \o/
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 40, pisskop wrote:Now that we've all earned a spot at the drinking hole, lets get to the business.

I assume, like any proper high fantasy roman empire, we are warmongers.
I assume, like any proper nobility caste, we are full of teh dramahs.
I assume, like any proper angel of death, we should vote for navycherub

VOTE: navycherub
I'm not sure why but I tried like 5 times to read this like it was a rhyme and it didn't work
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Liquid Nitrogen »

In post 60, Vedith wrote:
In post 35, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:I like the Wgeurts vote my partner laid down because Wgeurts could be fishing for info on who knows flavor as Scum.

~LQ
Because of this.
This is a bad post.
Nope, that's an LQ post.
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:12 pm

At this point since its still RVS, I'm not sure I like Wgeurts soft defence of us. It gives me bad feels. I have a theory on this that its because Wgeurts is scum and he is kinda sorta WNing us so we can take the pressure off of him. Wgeurts has every reason to suspect us for coming up with a shit reason for why we voted him. He's kinda forced to defending us also because we are not sheeping him on Piss. Basically he needs an out to reasons to suspect him. Hard to explain exactly.
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Only post Rask has made was the vote post. I (LQ) have made all the others.
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Mmm. Vedith's fine, I actually thought it was a little awkward myself when I read it. I think paranoia of me is true and even a little justified, hehe. There's something fun in being feared :D

Agree with keeping the vote here for now.
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Except for the PK detail, I don't follow that part tbh.
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:39 pm

Actually I'd appreciate some sheeping onto this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 30, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

Hey vedith (for like the fifth time now?), alpaca, wgeurts, kraska. Vaguely remember nos and pk too. Neither me or LQ have flavour experience here and pretty much joined for the list.

Won't bother signing much but I think it'll be pretty easy telling us apart~
VOTE: wgeurts
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Oh, um, we should probably claim negative utility, so I'll start.

I'm bulletproof universal miller vigilante. [joking to liven this up a bit]
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

In post 82, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:At this point since its still RVS, I'm not sure I like Wgeurts soft defence of us. It gives me bad feels. I have a theory on this that its because Wgeurts is scum and he is kinda sorta WNing us so we can take the pressure off of him. Wgeurts has every reason to suspect us for coming up with a shit reason for why we voted him. He's kinda forced to defending us also because we are not sheeping him on Piss. Basically he needs an out to reasons to suspect him. Hard to explain exactly.
I keep reading Liquid Nitrogen as bad town (or
really
bad scum) but this post makes me even more sure of it right now. The post that got this started was lame, because we already were told flavor won't matter for finding out who is town or not ("2. Flavor wise the game is not Night Raid vs Jaegers"). Pointing out that the post was lame should have been the end of the conversation but instead Liquid Nitrogen just gets really defensive. In fact, a quick read of just these few pages shows that Nitrogen has been posting a lot but not really saying much, switching between flavor fluff and inappropriately defensive responses. It's getting conversation going but it's not exactly helpful.
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by RyanK »

Pisskop, why did you change your vote three times?
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:09 pm

In post 89, NavyCherub wrote:
In post 82, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:At this point since its still RVS, I'm not sure I like Wgeurts soft defence of us. It gives me bad feels. I have a theory on this that its because Wgeurts is scum and he is kinda sorta WNing us so we can take the pressure off of him. Wgeurts has every reason to suspect us for coming up with a shit reason for why we voted him. He's kinda forced to defending us also because we are not sheeping him on Piss. Basically he needs an out to reasons to suspect him. Hard to explain exactly.
really
bad scum) but this post makes me even more sure of it right now. The post that got this started was lame, because we already were told flavor won't matter for finding out who is town or not ("2. Flavor wise the game is not Night Raid vs Jaegers"). Pointing out that the post was lame should have been the end of the conversation but instead Liquid Nitrogen just gets really defensive. In fact, a quick read of just these few pages shows that Nitrogen has been posting a lot but not really saying much, switching between flavor fluff and inappropriately defensive responses. It's getting conversation going but it's not exactly helpful.
This makes no sense to me at all. How is what I did/said defensive? Like to be defensive you have to feel like pressure is put on you and I am not feeling like that at all. Explain how it is defensive.

This post is mostly a discredit to me and not really scum hunting at all. He wraps it up as "bad Town" and goes on to say the content I provided was "lame" and then says I am being defensive, which I am not at all. This is a discredit and nothing more. What was defensive about my reply to Vedith? Vedith came in a made a baseless claim and I just tossed it right back at him. How is that defensive? And even if it was, how does that show my alignment? If it doesn't show my alignment, why make the comment at all? Also, he says what I said was "inappropriate".. Why? What was inappropriate about it? Lastly what is stated is a glaring contradiction. If what I do creates conversation, then it is helpful. JFYI, this is not me being defensive, this is me attacking a post that doesn't make sense to me.

FoS Navey
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:15 pm

FWIW, most of my game is made up of getting people to talk about stuff they normally wouldn't when I am Town. That is why you see me with a 60% win rate as Town even though I get lynched a lot.

~LQ
NiceuNiceu
NiceuNiceu
Townie
NiceuNiceu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by NiceuNiceu »

In post 82, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:
At this point since its still RVS, I'm not sure I like Wgeurts soft defence of us. It gives me bad feels.
I have a theory on this that its because Wgeurts is scum and he is kinda sorta WNing us so we can take the pressure off of him. Wgeurts has every reason to suspect us for coming up with a shit reason for why we voted him. He's kinda forced to defending us also because we are not sheeping him on Piss. Basically he needs an out to reasons to suspect him. Hard to explain exactly.
Hello double standard.
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:42 pm

In post 93, NiceuNiceu wrote:
At this point since its still RVS, I'm not sure I like Wgeurts soft defence of us. It gives me bad feels.
I have a theory on this that its because Wgeurts is scum and he is kinda sorta WNing us so we can take the pressure off of him. Wgeurts has every reason to suspect us for coming up with a shit reason for why we voted him. He's kinda forced to defending us also because we are not sheeping him on Piss. Basically he needs an out to reasons to suspect him. Hard to explain exactly.
Hello double standard.
I think its easier to read Piss when he is not in the spotlight.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Oh boy this is already shaping to be interesting.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 94, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:
In post 93, NiceuNiceu wrote:
Hello double standard.
I think its easier to read Piss when he is not in the spotlight.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 89, NavyCherub wrote:
really
how is that bad town rather than scummy af?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

In post 91, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:This makes no sense to me at all. How is what I did/said defensive? Like to be defensive you have to feel like pressure is put on you and I am not feeling like that at all. Explain how it is defensive
It's being defensive because you react to everything that gets lobbed against you regardless of context - how serious it reads, whether or not what's being talked about actually matters, if it could be read as negative then you choose to react to it seriously. Being defensive is about how you act, not how you feel.
In post 91, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:This is a discredit and nothing more. What was defensive about my reply to Vedith? Vedith came in a made a baseless claim and I just tossed it right back at him. How is that defensive?
Because the claim didn't mean anything, at least not until Vedith gave any sort of reasoning whatsoever. But you reacted right away as if it was a full-on accusation.
In post 91, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:And even if it was, how does that show my alignment? If it doesn't show my alignment, why make the comment at all?
That alone obviously doesn't "show" your alignment; all together, though, your very early overenthusastic responses make me think you are town, just not a very effective member of the town (because town has less to lose by speaking up early and without defensible reason). If you are scum, you are even more overenthusiastic than I give you credit for, but it just seems too early in the game for scum to act this way.
In post 91, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:Also, he says what I said was "inappropriate".. Why? What was inappropriate about it?
I didn't say it was "inappropriate," I said it was "inappropriately defensive," which I've already covered, but again: the topics you have reacted to are not worth getting worked up about, but you did anyway.
In post 91, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:Lastly what is stated is a glaring contradiction. If what I do creates conversation, then it is helpful.
I disagree on a basic level. Getting us to start talking by arguing about something the rules specifically say don't matter doesn't push us toward lynching scum, it only has us going in circles and wasting effort.
In post 92, Liquid Nitrogen wrote:FWIW, most of my game is made up of getting people to talk about stuff they normally wouldn't when I am Town. That is why you see me with a 60% win rate as Town even though I get lynched a lot.

~LQ
This literally means nothing and I don't know why anyone would post something like this thinking it would help their case.
In post 97, Nosferatu wrote:how is that bad town rather than scummy af?
I touched on it above, but scum only has reason to lose out by acting so unreasonably so early, whereas a bad town player would find it worth it to attack anyone that finds them suspicious for just about any reason because they
know
they are town so the people attacking them
must
be scum.
[url=http://wideface.wordpress.com/]Let's Wideface.[/url]
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Last edited by Akame and Kurome on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”