Mini 1581--The Final Radiant Tales...(Fin)

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:34 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 748, Bert wrote:no you are making me nervous with your not voting any of your scumreads
which is the first hint of concern about me that I can recall.

that's what makes me nervous.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Bert »

please dont,

i just dont like being concerned about you because i dont read you well, period. might as well not distract you
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Bert »

like, being concerned about you and waiting for you to actually place a vote or commit somewhere is about as exciting as watching paint dry

so, i have sat on my hands until 20 hours remaining
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:37 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

1) Where is the tunneling and shouting in the first quote? I wanted you to answer the question, and you still didn't answer it, so I asked you again and tried to make it clearer. So, where is the "tunneling and shouting"?

2) I did not feel you answered them to my satisfaction, so I pointed them out for you specifically to answer. I also explained how I form my reads, that I skimmed ISOs at the start of the game to catch up, and then fully read the thread which gave the argument more context. Hence the change in my read.

3) No. You said that the argument was invalid because town make up the majority. If there were various other reasons, why did you pick that one and not mention anything else that would prove your point? Because "town is the majority" is pretty lame, especially if there are "a variety of reasons", none of which you expanded upon.

And then you call it strawmanning when I am referring to things you yourself said and asking you about them.

Nowhere in 551 did I insult you. Not once. I didn't call you names. I didn't insult your intelligence. I didn't verbally abuse you. Just because I used the words "bullshit" and "fucking" to color my narrative doesn't make it insulting.

I was pretty clear on why you were wrong. And again you are trying to discredit my read on you by calling it confbias, and besides being one of my biggest pet peeves on this site, it's most often done to me by scum.

p-edit: Bert, what are you doing? I am in the middle of finishing my catch up and discussing things. Why are you trying to shut everything down?
Art is cool.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Bert »

i just want to get a flip and move on at this point, we've had extensions and all kinds of stuff already.

such a drag.......
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 749, Bert wrote:and you all but called bulba but leaned scum, didnt vote him

called IA your best option based on the read on sns's replaceout, still didnt vote them.

???
I'm leaning toward not voting IA unless Cabd is still feeling pretty strongly about that read once he catches up. Which puts zzzx and possibly bulba in the frame.
didnt discuss ETL and made comments about Beli whom I don't know, and then that was that.
Do you have questions about my LS read?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:40 am

Post by morph the cat »

zzzx/bc, but it's primarily a zzzx read.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Bert »

In post 755, morph the cat wrote:Do you have questions about my LS read?
do you feel like they are scum? yes or no or maybe?

i also dont want to end the day at deadline, i want time for someone to be "dead" before then before the thread locks, so i can see if i can submit "during the day" and talk to that dead person at night if he/she flips town. its worth a shot
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Guyett »

Hoe nany voyrs fo we havre?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 752, Bert wrote:like, being concerned about you and waiting for you to actually place a vote or commit somewhere is about as exciting as watching paint dry

so, i have sat on my hands until 20 hours remaining
You know where I stand if you're reading the thread today. It will be a consensus vote.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Bert »

Cabd's V/LA.....there's no guarantee he shows up
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Bert »

In post 758, Guyett wrote:Hoe nany voyrs fo we havre?
u dead
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:44 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 754, Bert wrote:i just want to get a flip and move on at this point, we've had extensions and all kinds of stuff already.

such a drag.......
Do you not trust my ability to read Guyett, with whom I've played a good number of games with, as well as hydra'd a good number of games with? He's like my best friend on this site...

Do you also not trust my ability to obtain valid reads? mastin said you were competent. I agree. But the way you have been treating me here is really giving me problems, and especially because I believe you are town.

I told Beli, and I'll tell you all now, I don't want to leave this game just yet and I feel like we will die tonight. I'm having fun and getting through all the content is important to me. Please let me get my thoughts out.
Art is cool.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:44 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 757, Bert wrote:
In post 755, morph the cat wrote:Do you have questions about my LS read?
do you feel like they are scum? yes or no or maybe?
No.
i also dont want to end the day at deadline, i want time for someone to be "dead" before then before the thread locks, so i can see if i can submit "during the day" and talk to that dead person at night if he/she flips town. its worth a shot
A good point.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Bert »

OK I'll distract myself and let the day play out then instead of spamming then. Soz.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 761, Bert wrote:
In post 758, Guyett wrote:Hoe nany voyrs fo we havre?
u dead
I cakl billsjit
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Bert »

So there's a lot of suspicion on Bulba

I really don't understand it

but I'm going to not listen to any of my feelings, and vote with the crowd of suspicion which is terrible

so

VOTE: Bulba

Now I'm going to try to avoid this thread until DL so I don't distract.

hate, hate, hate, hate, hate waiting last-minute for DL's.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Bert »

and there's almost a zero chance of a BC wagon actually going through today
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: yeah...
In post 738, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:What are you talking about Bulb? I've been perfectly civil???
In post 741, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 740, Bulbazak wrote:I tried to explain my thought process behind Mirhawk and you essentially tunneled and shouted at me.
Show me. I remember my first wall post on you regarding Mirhawk's question. I distinctly remember taking my time to make sure the post itself wasn't rude.
I tried to explain my thought process on IA and why you were wrong, and you insulted me.
No I didn't. Show me.
You essentially bit Maru's head off.
Are you maru?
In post 742, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I really dislike how you've continually used specific vocabulary to paint my position in this game as "volatile" and it really comes across as an effort to discredit me. For someone who is townreading us, this really just makes no sense.
In post 743, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:And if I wasn't sure about your alignment, then maybe I'd be paranoid and waffling. I'm not unsure about your alignment.
In post 753, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:1) Where is the tunneling and shouting in the first quote? I wanted you to answer the question, and you still didn't answer it, so I asked you again and tried to make it clearer. So, where is the "tunneling and shouting"?

2) I did not feel you answered them to my satisfaction, so I pointed them out for you specifically to answer. I also explained how I form my reads, that I skimmed ISOs at the start of the game to catch up, and then fully read the thread which gave the argument more context. Hence the change in my read.

3) No. You said that the argument was invalid because town make up the majority. If there were various other reasons, why did you pick that one and not mention anything else that would prove your point? Because "town is the majority" is pretty lame, especially if there are "a variety of reasons", none of which you expanded upon.

And then you call it strawmanning when I am referring to things you yourself said and asking you about them.

Nowhere in 551 did I insult you. Not once. I didn't call you names. I didn't insult your intelligence. I didn't verbally abuse you. Just because I used the words "bullshit" and "fucking" to color my narrative doesn't make it insulting.

I was pretty clear on why you were wrong. And again you are trying to discredit my read on you by calling it confbias, and besides being one of my biggest pet peeves on this site, it's most often done to me by scum.

p-edit: Bert, what are you doing? I am in the middle of finishing my catch up and discussing things. Why are you trying to shut everything down?
In post 762, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 754, Bert wrote:i just want to get a flip and move on at this point, we've had extensions and all kinds of stuff already.

such a drag.......
Do you not trust my ability to read Guyett, with whom I've played a good number of games with, as well as hydra'd a good number of games with? He's like my best friend on this site...

Do you also not trust my ability to obtain valid reads? mastin said you were competent. I agree. But the way you have been treating me here is really giving me problems, and especially because I believe you are town.

I told Beli, and I'll tell you all now, I don't want to leave this game just yet and I feel like we will die tonight. I'm having fun and getting through all the content is important to me. Please let me get my thoughts out.

Is there a current, accurate vote count somewhere? I will vote either of ZZZX or Bulbazak. I will not vote IA.

ETL

p-edit: I'm sorry.... I'm not trying to stall or anything. I've just had a lousy busy week and I don't want to not have a voice.
Hydra of Belisarius, ETL, and a massive amount of bullshit.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Bert »

I understand.

I'm actually really jittery if you haven't noticed (you have), and as a result I'm on site here more often (sigh bear with me). I'm several weeks into weaning down from my migraine med of several years, and taking all kinds of supplements/pharmacy stuff to minimize side effects and wait for this all to get out of my system. Lol! friggin prescription pills
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Alright, here are my reads as they currently stand:

Strong town reads on Bert, Mirhawk, gameplay. Mostly townreading IA, varsoon, oversoul. Town side of null on rubicon, morph. Total null on SSK. Scumreading ZZZX and Bulb.

I need to quickly finish reading and take a look at the wagons/VCs. I also recognize that I have far too many townreads. Of them, I'd say the weakest ones are oversoul and varsoon.

Doing that now and will return within 2 hours.
Hydra of Belisarius, ETL, and a massive amount of bullshit.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 753, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:1) Where is the tunneling and shouting in the first quote? I wanted you to answer the question, and you still didn't answer it, so I asked you again and tried to make it clearer. So, where is the "tunneling and shouting"?
I actually thought that argument lasted longer than it did and was surprised that you never answered the second post (Why didn't you?). But you've still tunneled me on the Mirhawk argument, as you continue to cling to it as a reason and have never addressed what I've said and have now said I was dodging you, when I have not.
In post 753, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: 2) I did not feel you answered them to my satisfaction, so I pointed them out for you specifically to answer.
But that's not what you said. You said that I neglected to answer, or ignored, several of your questions, which was false. I then went out of my way to answer them again, and you ignored my response and have still shown no indication that you acknowledge that I addressed all your questions in the first place.
In post 753, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: 3) No. You said that the argument was invalid because town make up the majority. If there were various other reasons, why did you pick that one and not mention anything else that would prove your point? Because "town is the majority" is pretty lame, especially if there are "a variety of reasons", none of which you expanded upon.

No, that's not what I said:
In post 550, Bulbazak wrote: Furthermore, the counterwagon theory that you are trying to present is very shaky to start with. It's based on the concept of scum wagons having resistance to them, even though town make up a majority of the players. As such, VCs can not always give you the best picture of what's going on. The IA wagon, for example, was very difficult to get started. It actually stalled a couple of times before it took off. And it took its time in building. It should say something that the last 3 votes or so joined the wagon relatively quickly. And let's not even talk about all those times that wagons on scum build without a counterwagon due to that person either being very scummy and/or town being very in sync. Given the evidence in thread, I believe that the IA wagon has the best chance of flipping scum.
I mentioned the majority part in passing. My main argument was that the theory is very shaky, and that VCs can never give you a proper idea of what the buildup and momentum of a wagon actually looks like. This is something that I've argued in multiple games. As a secondary piece of information, this theory is okay. As a primary piece of evidence used to break up a wagon, it is absolutely horrible, especially when you use it to break up the wagon on someone you had been scumreading. You essentially used that theory to break up the wagon after accusing everyone on the wagon for having no reason to vote IA, which was false.
In post 753, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: Nowhere in 551 did I insult you. Not once. I didn't call you names. I didn't insult your intelligence. I didn't verbally abuse you. Just because I used the words "bullshit" and "fucking" to color my narrative doesn't make it insulting.
You presented my argument in the most insulting and degrading means possible. Not only that, but you took part of one line out of my argument and used it to discredit the entire thing. And then you said I was lying, which I was not, which was essentially you furthering coloring my arguments in a negative light, instead of straight up dealing with them. If you don't think that's insulting, then that just proves that you are too far gone.
In post 753, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: I was pretty clear on why you were wrong. And again you are trying to discredit my read on you by calling it confbias, and besides being one of my biggest pet peeves on this site, it's most often done to me by scum.
When you have your head stuck in the sand and are refusing to listen to anything I have to say, heck yeah I'm going to call you out on you having conf. bias regarding my alignment!

P-edit: Bert, get your vote back on IA.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Bulbazak »

ETL, I want you to spell out why IA is town, because the only thing they've done all game is rolefish, and there has been zero scumhunting coming from that slot.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 772, Bulbazak wrote:ETL, I want you to spell out why IA is town, because the only thing they've done all game is rolefish, and there has been zero scumhunting coming from that slot.
Oh hey I have mo idea who the fuvk any onecus ib yhis gane.... how hadx asking for fkavut = rolefish?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Guyett »

U wikL aslo eat a shit if vulba is tien

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”