Mini 1651: One Flew Over The Monkey's Nest(Scum Wins!)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Also FOS: RC
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Taly's death really does free up the town to start looking elsewhere.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Elyse »

Welp. (No he didn't contact me lol)

I'm not going to trash Taly now but I do have some things to say post-game regarding his play.

VOTE: metalcyanide
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Elyse »

Why FoS RC and why IL over metal?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Metal will be covered by others. He's the lowhanging fruit. I've never approved to IL.

But His 'Push' on MC back at RVS, for one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 101, InsidiousLemons wrote:This is town. I've pushed hard enough.
UNVOTE:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

He's scumread both Taly and Odd.
This post is hypocritical.

In post 163, InsidiousLemons wrote:Okay back now. Looking over oddmusic's ISO, you guys are right in that he's been quite noncommital, though I'd argue we're all a bit guilty of that, if not just me. However, one thing I did find interesting:

In post 153, oddmusic wrote:Responding (a bit) to eektor's scumread on me in .

I'll admit, I haven't been as active in this game as I'd like because I'm having trouble getting a feel for this game in particular. I'm not exactly sure what it is either.

And please, mention me, ask me questions! I need some way to get a foothold in this game.

Asks to be questioned and mentioned, citing lack of focus on the game. A bit flaky but we're only a few real life days into the game so nothing horribly out of the ordinary.
In post 156, oddmusic wrote:So admitting that I'm a bit lost is a scumclaim? Because town is of course, always on top of everything and only the evil scum ever say they don't know what's going on. Because they're evil. And stuff. /sarcasm.

No, but seriously, what the fuck?

pedit: Because people sometimes read sarcastic posts seriously. And I don't feel like explaining that I'm being sarcastic after the fact. And could you be trying any harder to come up with random reasons to scumread me?

When attacked, immediately loses his head. This is like the mafia version of a temper tantrum, and even if Radiant's post was a bit confusing there's no real reason for him to become so aggressive so quickly. This instantaneous change from politeness to flippant rage at being attacked is fishy.
-----
Reading over mykonian's posts has been... strange. He's been playing , and I don't really get his reasons for keeping his vote on TheDude, especially while actively maintaining that it is indeed an RVS vote. This post in particular rubs me the wrong way, as it's such a change of pace from his normal posting style. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I'll let the feel of the post speak for itself.:
In post 76, mykonian wrote:
In post 70, eektor wrote:
In post 68, mykonian wrote:
In post 64, TheDudeAbides wrote:I investigated Mykonian in pre-game and he is scum:
Vote: Mykyonian

counterclaim one shot pre-game cop. TheDudeisscum.

vote thedude

on a more serious note, I don't like eektor.

So you think I'm scummy but instead of voting for me, you chose to continue with an RVS vote?

You nailed it.

He's being very friendly but isn't really doing much of substance. He's mostly null for now, leaning scum.
-----
The last person I wanted to ISO, toolenduso, has had 3 posts so far, only one of which was post-RVS. That would explain my inability to get a read on him, and thus my motivation to ISO him. A bit of scumhunting in I guess, could definitely contribute more. I'd like to see how his play unfolds.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:38 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

TheDudeAbides is being prodded for inactivity
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:18 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm not terribly interested in a cyanide lynch.

vote eektor
would have my support.

There are some other wagons I could possibly get behind, but I don't feel like talking about them because they are all worse than the activity eektor has shown. Compromising when I don't really have to yet isn't very productive.

I fear I was rather coasting towards the end of this day to reread overnight with taly's flip to get some new inspiration. Today it's not going to work, I spend half the day in the kitchen and I'm pretty braindead (but I have soup!). That Taly actually flipped rb is surprising to me, that role doesn't get given to town often.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:23 am

Post by eektor »

@Elyse Why vote metal now?

VOTE: InsidiousLemons
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Elyse »

Because Taly is dead and he's my next highest scumread...why not?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Elyse »

While I'm not opposed to an IL lynch, it would literally give us no information.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:55 am

Post by mykonian »

who cares
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Elyse »

I do

Actually I don't but I prefer a metal lynch
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:13 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count 1.13 - up to post #862.

metalcyanide [4]: RadiantCowbells, Aquanim, Boonskiies, Elyse[L-2]
RadiantCowbells[1]: Metalcyanide
InsidiousLemons[1]: eektor
Not Voting[5]: pisskop, TheDudeAbides, Mykonian, INsidiousLemons, toolenduso

Mod Note: Taly has been modkilled, and day has been extended to March 19th.

With 11 alive, it requires 6 votes to lynch.

Day ends on Monday, March 19th at 5:10 PM USA Mountain Time, or when a lynch occurs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

What does metal tell you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

afaic the only lynches left today are Metal, IL - - - - - RC.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Elyse »

He just has more interactions with people to analyze after the fact.

plz don't make me do it before he flips I'm begging you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:19 am

Post by mykonian »

can't I recruit you for eektor?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmm. Dont make me do serious work. Tomorrow I think I peek at their ISOs.

@Myko
. Why Eek again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Because with 2 down we have information to analyse, so cases should reflect that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:28 am

Post by mykonian »

Because he's been very noncommittal, hell, he doesn't even have his vote down at this point, nor did he when we were figuring out taly or metal. And that's been like that all game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Pisskop, someone just asked you why you're FoSing me and IL, and you addressed IL but not me.

You should answer that.

Anyhow, Taly town flip utterly unsurprising, I'm absolutely not in favour of an IL lynch today because of the people putting it forward.

It intrigues me that Metal chose to vote me over pushing the easy lynch on Taly but I don't want to read too hard into that WIFOM. At any rate, thanks to the modkill we have no idea if the player planned to switch.

I'm actually really liking the idea of a Pisskop lynch because of the constant self preservation, which escalated with him "FOSing me" without substantiating it at all or giving any indication why after being asked. I have a very strong feeling that his actual goal was to give himself a paper trail for justifying a night kill on me to try to avoid pressure. Pisskop is not a newb player like Taly who would self interest this hard, both his meta and my previous experience with him make that clear.

VOTE: Pisskop

This is not town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:49 am

Yeah as I think about this more and more I become more and more convinced that Pisskop is the lynch for the day.

There's no reason for his constant grabs for towncred, and the way he claimed a FOS on me is literally the scummiest thing I have seen on this site.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:59 am

Like I'm not even remotely willing to trust him with a shot, even if he promises in advance with a lynch in the wings.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”