TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:02 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

ope
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:02 am

In post 831, Itinerants wrote:
In post 830, camelCasedSnivy wrote: VIP is also a weird role to choose for mod discretion

wagon itinerants now pls
It's universally useful regardless of alignment, which makes it perfect for Mod Discretion. Also why would we lie about the Mod Discretion pick instead of just lying about the Town pick or Free Space pick if we were scum???
to make this exact argument
master at being scum(my)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

@nm im tempted to sheep.you on iavh but i finished a game with him that he played similarly like disengaged and ended up being town. That being said he had pure vibes that game? Just feel unsure, how confident are you on him?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:04 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.15Itinerants (4) - pisskop, iamveryhappy, camelCasedSnivy, Cook
pisskop (2) - Itinerants, Save The Dragons
Nono (1) - DkKoba
Cook (1) - ZZZX
patchwork (1) - Nono
iamveryhappy (1) - Not_Mafia
Enchant (1) - BlueSnakelet

Not voting: MegAzumarill, Enchant, patchwork, Yimmy

With 15 alive it takes 8 to exile.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2023-09-22 08:00:00) or when an exile is reached.

ZZZX is V/LA until September 15.

Random compliment: Enchant is a nice username!
Last edited by TemporalLich on Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
time will end
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

I can see int as non town 3p but im like fairly sure groupscum are piling on him in a scummy non bussing way so im very doubtful on a groupscum flip
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: iavh
retired
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 847, Itinerants wrote:
In post 845, pisskop wrote: I really wish this game would pick up, in an ideal world we would have two competing wagons built up by now.
If you self-vote that would help even it out
aybe I've been giving you too much credit lol
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They(Rat)/He(RH9)

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Itinerants »

In post 851, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 831, Itinerants wrote:
In post 830, camelCasedSnivy wrote: VIP is also a weird role to choose for mod discretion

wagon itinerants now pls
It's universally useful regardless of alignment, which makes it perfect for Mod Discretion. Also why would we lie about the Mod Discretion pick instead of just lying about the Town pick or Free Space pick if we were scum???
to make this exact argument
That just creates liability for no reason though if we get rolecopped/similar? Why wouldn't I be able to make "this exact argument" for ANY Mod Discretion role?
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:38 am

In post 857, Itinerants wrote: That just creates liability for no reason though if we get rolecopped/similar? Why wouldn't I be able to make "this exact argument" for ANY Mod Discretion role?
you could have rolled your scum role, which doesn't make sense with a town role

you also were simply talking about the fact that you claimed mod discretion and talking about why you wouldn't lie about it, not the fact that you chose VIP for it
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:38 am

also i dont think you would be that worried about getting rolecopped
master at being scum(my)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

One of the first people on board with the "claim the roles you didn't get quote think Dr. Cova did was itinerant
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Meaning, I don't think they're concerned about being roll capped.

One of the things about itinerant that struck me was that they pointed out dragon eaters focus on the guardian deity

We know it's multi ball, or at the very least SK. So I still haven't decided if that level of setup spec, and the openness about set up spec is town Maine said you're not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:09 am

Post by pisskop »

ill. Siri is speech to text is really bad lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 861, pisskop wrote: Meaning, I don't think they're concerned about being role copped.

One of the things about itinerant that struck me was that they pointed out dragon eaters focus on the guardian deity

We know it's multi ball, or at the very least there's an Serial Killer. So I still haven't decided if that level of setup spec, and the openness about set up spec, is town Minded or not
ebwop
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Nono »

In post 792, patchwork wrote: tbh nono's push on me feels lazy asf and i find when it comes to people pushing me for playstyle it's always the same thing (not enough content too much fluff etc) but in this case i think i've been contributing a decent amount which is why i'm a little confused about this vote on me!
i also had NO idea flavor leaf voted me and if they're sheeping flavor leaf it's a dumb thing to sheep. so here's a late defense. i'm allowed to be confused about something lmao. how is that scum-indicative? how i saw it was that vigs have no reason to claim because if you're a PR why won't mafia kill you? if you vig someone and it goes through it confirms you as town, or you're just a mafia dayvig or something. it didn't make sense to me because then you'd be either town and dead the next night, or a non-town using it to hide.
not a push, not trying to convince anyone,, just think you’re scum for reasons outlined in linked post,, i.e yours was unnatural
this response? an overreaction imo xD the vote stays
In post 808, patchwork wrote: lowkey enchant has town vibes but maybe its just me
they’ve done nothing kek!
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:31 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

...of course I'm voted
iavh is slightly annoyed
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey enchant u just got spewed not groupscum by nono, congrats
retired
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:32 am

Post by pisskop »

you dont
sound
very happy, iavnh
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:33 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 867, pisskop wrote: you dont
sound
very happy, iavnh
no. I'm really stressed out by work
iavh is slightly annoyed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I choose meditation and jogging as my 'me time'.

I had to learn to shut all that work crap out, sometimes while at work.

GL out there.
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They(Rat)/He(RH9)

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Itinerants »

In post 858, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 857, Itinerants wrote: That just creates liability for no reason though if we get rolecopped/similar? Why wouldn't I be able to make "this exact argument" for ANY Mod Discretion role?
you could have rolled your scum role, which doesn't make sense with a town role

you also were simply talking about the fact that you claimed mod discretion and talking about why you wouldn't lie about it, not the fact that you chose VIP for it
You said VIP was a weird pick for Mod Discretion, which I was directly responding to. Obviously we'd lie if we'd rolled scum, but that isn't what you said.

-Rat
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 815, DkKoba wrote: lets murder nono
i agree
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 829, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 828, pisskop wrote: so are you saying agree with iterants?

The problem with the memes is that theyre open to interpretation.
uhh let's put this straight
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA! woo
hot take: happy probably rolled jester and that's why they're doing jack
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 864, Nono wrote:
In post 792, patchwork wrote: tbh nono's push on me feels lazy asf and i find when it comes to people pushing me for playstyle it's always the same thing (not enough content too much fluff etc) but in this case i think i've been contributing a decent amount which is why i'm a little confused about this vote on me!
i also had NO idea flavor leaf voted me and if they're sheeping flavor leaf it's a dumb thing to sheep. so here's a late defense. i'm allowed to be confused about something lmao. how is that scum-indicative? how i saw it was that vigs have no reason to claim because if you're a PR why won't mafia kill you? if you vig someone and it goes through it confirms you as town, or you're just a mafia dayvig or something. it didn't make sense to me because then you'd be either town and dead the next night, or a non-town using it to hide.
not a push, not trying to convince anyone,, just think you’re scum for reasons outlined in linked post,, i.e yours was unnatural
this response? an overreaction imo xD the vote stays
In post 808, patchwork wrote: lowkey enchant has town vibes but maybe its just me
they’ve done nothing kek!
how was my post unnatural? it'd be nice if you explained like i asked you to.

this post also isn't an overreaction! if it were an overreaction i certainly would've posted this hundreds of posts before, when you first voted me! i have repeatedly been scumread for the exact same things over and over, so i'm pretty sure i know how to read people who try to push me. i'm pretty sure i made another post where i questioned you directly, why'd you quote only this one??
okay, and so what if i've "done nothing" :skull:. i'm not good at generating reads on my own, so the best way for me to contribute is by providing my opinions on things and engaging in conversation. the latter was my attempt with you, and the thread's been too stagnant for me to provide actual useful commentary. look at the pot calling the kettle black- if you're going to criticize me for "doing nothing" then maybe stop sitting on me and scumhunt like i'm trying to do.

well actually i'm mostly just townhunting cause i suck ass at scumhunting but still my point stands
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 873, patchwork wrote: i'm pretty sure i made another post where i questioned you directly, why'd you quote only this one??
THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ANOTHER POST WHERE DID IT GO

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”