Micro 981 | Chain of Command 2004 Camry Edition | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Datisi »

interesting.

my only issue with this whole thing is that the bugs n1 kill somewhat points to there being scum in the officers, since they were a claimed VT.

maybe i shouldn't worry about that too much considering, if you're telling the truth, scum knew all the PRs after day one flip. but again it brings up a question why didn't they try to win via killing the officers... if they knew dostin wasn't getting protected... even if he was exebait, why go for a claimed VT...
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Datisi »

well, i guess there's still an opportunity of the Doc counterclaiming you in some way. i shouldn't rush ahead.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I think the thought process there might have been that they wouldn't want to confirm someone? Possibly?

I just don't see why the doctor would disobey to defend Dostin. It makes no sense.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Also I vaguely remember bringing this up start of D2 but I still don't think you fit the bill for Bugs kill, and I'm not sure User does either? I think the Bugs kill requires a team that is at least mildly unaware of the game state.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Also I'm extra confused now about why Dostin wasn't killed N1 because that would've been prime time to frame me I think

Dostin and I end of D2 had just come around to a mutual TR on each other so the timing of this is just... odd. User seems like a calculated player, I don't think they make this kind of mistake.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Uncrowned »

And I think D1 you were expressing bits of paranoia on me, same as you did on D2. I think if you were scum, you would've ran with that angle even further and just murdered Dostin D1.

As scum controls the doctor, there's no worry there about "Oh, maybe Dostin gets protected" and you would've recognized that, killed him and then forced a conflict between the two of us, I'd imagine.

Unless you took the slim chance of cooking this whole thing up to use against me in Elo but it just seems like so much more trouble than it's worth, especially with the risk of me coming out like this.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Datisi »

if you're telling the truth, the doctor is scum, there's no way around it. disobeying protecting the nightkill is way too big of a coincidence.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Datisi »

and no town!motivation for disobeying a protect order since it's either +tonw if you save someone or neutral if you don't but ya know what i mean.
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I am 100% telling the truth. I'm not gonna do gross AtE and manipulation shit because that ain't me, but you just gotta take my word for it.

If I am counter-claimed here, it is 100% a scumclaim. I suspect everyone will claim they're VT.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:31 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

i'm an ensign, but like uncrowned said, it doesn't matter :/
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm speaking from my own pov. it's no lie that you've been towny and that that night one kill doesn't make *too* much sense with you as scum.

but, maybe i'm a bit biased, because the last time i played this setup, town lost by the end of night two due to all three town officers dying - day one was the lieutenant execution, night one was the captain kill, night two was the commander.

you're scum, who can win via the secondary wincon by killing all the officers. there's a claimed bodyguard officer. you *know* he will not be protected. it won't even look bad on you if he dies because you weren't ordered to protect him. and you shoot at a claimed vanilla ensign?

like, did scum think he was still a viable execution then?

maybe i shouldn't be trying to break the game mechanically, that never ended well...

pedit: vanilla ensign, i assume?
~M
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:33 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

yessir
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I guess this is assuming someone counter claims captain now?

but if i wanted to go for the officer win con if i wasn't captain I would've just killed him N1? the officer win con is irrelevant now
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Datisi »

it's not assuming someone counterclaims you as captain. it's assuming you are a scum captain.
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Uncrowned »

but i thought scum coulnd't win with that wincon if one of them was an officer? is that not the setup?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 962, Uncrowned wrote:but if i wanted to go for the officer win con if i wasn't captain I would've just killed him N1? the officer win con is irrelevant now
that's what i'm saying. scum didn't try to go for the officer wincon. *why didn't they?* either it was a wifom shot, scum wasn't paying attention, or there is scum in the ranks.

however, i don't think i'm willing to outright bet the game on it being the third case. wifom kills happen sometimes i guess. i dunno.
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Uncrowned »

OHHH you just wrote "can" instead of "can't" by mistake i'm a dummy i should've inferred that from the rest of your point

Yeah i guess but that's wine

I mean I don't think scumcrowned ever kills dostin here just as he turns his read around to a TR on me

I think if i'm scum here I probably kill User? User expressed paranoia on me D2 whereas Dostin seemed like he had come around. I think I bank on convincing Dostin in Elo moreso than User here. assuming user is town i suppose but if he isn't then we've probably already lost sadly

this is all wine anyway but this is honestly how i'd see it from scum POV if thats what i was this game
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Uncrowned »

i would like to point out that this sort of NKA narrative thing is the exact same thing I did as scum in Elo and I'm kinda happy about that because it shows me to an extent that i can replicate at least a small portion of my towngame as scum

/self masturbation is now over i'm sorry
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Datisi »

i think i was trying to express myself in some weird hypotheticals idk i didn't sleep a lot last night

if you're scum, you're sure taking the piss right now, eh?

my head aches

tgp, who is of the scum?
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Uncrowned »

luckily I am a good boi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

uncrowned, why didn't you entertain the idea of the commander being scum?
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Uncrowned »

holy shit

youre right

fuck fuck fuck fuck

dude I knew I was missing something when I claimed captain I fucking knew it but I said "nah doctor is scum that's it I dont need to wait for claims"
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I had the post written up for a good 2 minutes and I was trying to doctor strange the shit thinking of all the possibilities of how this could go wrong and I said to myself "nah we good" and posted

this is why I hate mechanical responsibility sigh
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean, the commander being scum doesn't change the fact that the doc literally refused to heal the person that ended up dead this morning...
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Uncrowned »

it does make sense

im actually pissed at myself

either way I think its weird they don't kill the pr right away in case it screws with their planned kill because doc is scum but shit we could've caught someone slipping

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”