Micro 1079 - dividing connor (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Both Cake and Aureal should vote before this day ends. And we can change accordingly, but let’s not have anyone not having a single vote this day phase
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Part of me wants to just kill Aureal, because out of everyone in this game, I’d be the most angry if they won as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also don’t trust them in Final 3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 954, Aureal wrote: I think it's pretty clear that I dunno wtf is going on here.
soooo the plan is to just... sit there? like, you have to come to whatever conclusion... if you're scum it makes perfect sense how you're playing right now, where it seems like you just don't care who we lim, then in final 3 you go "wow guys, yall so bad"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 976, Flavor Leaf wrote: Part of me wants to just kill Aureal, because out of everyone in this game, I’d be the most angry if they won as scum.
Merlyn into Aureal wins the game, idk how these 2 were your most confident TRs the other day lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Aureal

I’m okay policy-ing this and leaving this game to Final 3 if they’re town.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Andante »

I honestly might be ok yeeting aureal over merlyn today.. neither of them even care to find scum here, but like all signs point to merlyn, has to be merlyn, it's just frustrating aureal is like "I don't care"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 979, Andante wrote:
In post 976, Flavor Leaf wrote: Part of me wants to just kill Aureal, because out of everyone in this game, I’d be the most angry if they won as scum.
Merlyn into Aureal wins the game, idk how these 2 were your most confident TRs the other day lol

Mostly fabricated political ness, not gonna lie.

And I’m right about 1 of them and you’re wrong about 1 of them, so we have same percentage of accuracy with them
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Andante »

lol tempting
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 982, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 979, Andante wrote:

Mostly fabricated political ness, not gonna lie.

And I’m right about 1 of them and you’re wrong about 1 of them, so we have same percentage of accuracy with them
twinsies!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just think you both are town
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 971, Flavor Leaf wrote: If I were scum here, I just vote sit on Andante and wait for someone to vote them, and then get Merlyn faded tomorrow.

I am the most objectively town player in this game by far, I’m just switching my mindset over and over because I am essentially trying to solve this game myself.

There is absolutely zero reason for me to do that here as scum.

You all should literally just consider me as conf town at this point.

This is absolutely insanely bold to state this right here if I were scum, and there is absolutely no reason for me to play this way as scum because the win con I already stated would be easy af.

Merlyn, stop with the Playing The Victim card being setup for a Mislim.

Just play the game. We’re right here.

I also don’t see any shape or form how you can possibly think I am “setting you up for a mislim”.
Oddly, people boldly declaring that they are confirmed town does not actually do anything to make me feel that they are in fact more likely to be town. It makes it incredibly hard to talk to you because you say things like that. Creating chaos and confusion is not an obviously townie attribute. I'm just sitting here rolling my eyes when I read things like that, you realize. :?

It's also kinda rich for you to say Merlyn is Playing The Victim card after you just a few lines earlier were complaining that you're having to solve the game yourself.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 972, Flavor Leaf wrote: “ FL is all over the board so I can't really get on the same page with case he makes because he'll just decide it's no good after all an hour later.”

Aureal said this.

You don’t need me to tell you what to do. Why does it matter if I change? If you liked the points, you can use them for yourself.

Help me stay on track instead of giving up.

Like come on….

Y’all are killing me
They're
your
points about Cakez. If you change your mind about them being good, what am I supposed to think about them? You've talked about how you think you can read Cakez when he's scum. I'm basically not familiar with Cakez's play at all- we've only ever slightly interacted in one game where he was in a hydra with Alisae and got NKed night one after a day that didn't last 72 hours.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 973, Flavor Leaf wrote: My tone isn’t angry or frustrated really by the way, im just constantly slamming my head on the table

Trying to figure out where we wanna eat since all y’all say you’re hungry, but i don’t care where we eat, and I’ve given my preferences and options, and im giving pros and cons of each, like the distances of each, the price.

But none of y’all wanna eat

Bud, you literally unvoted 8 minutes after telling Cakez to go ahead and hammer when he'd stated intent. What exactly are you even complaining about here?

And if you don't care, how can you complain that we supposedly don't care? :igmeou:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 977, Flavor Leaf wrote: I also don’t trust them in Final 3
Funny, turn that around and that's exactly the thought that's been in my head paralyzing me for oh, the last two game days.

I thought maybe if I shut up and didn't keep engaging in arguments suspecting you, if you're actually town the scum would think I'd been convinced enough that you were town that they'd actually do what you said was going to happen and NK you. Or at least me, to spare me from having to deal with whatever the heck this is.

So far, it hasn't worked out. :mad:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 978, Andante wrote:
In post 954, Aureal wrote: I think it's pretty clear that I dunno wtf is going on here.
soooo the plan is to just... sit there? like, you have to come to whatever conclusion... if you're scum it makes perfect sense how you're playing right now, where it seems like you just don't care who we lim, then in final 3 you go "wow guys, yall so bad"
I've tried asking you about your meta read on Merlyn and haven't really gotten a satisfactory response. I've tried poking at your town read on FL; honestly I'm not even sure if that's a meta read or not still because I haven't gotten anything from you about it other than "I dunno I kinda want to yeet him to make sure" which certainly doesn't do anything to help convince me he's town. If you're so sure he's town, tell me why. You out of all people here ought to realize he's the kind of player I'm going to be staring very suspiciously at no matter what.
-furtiveglance
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

I think FL is probably town from effort at this point? Even tho his logic leaps everywhere I don't think he needs to try to whip town into shape or whatever ad scum here
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 6:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

Andante why are you avoiding talking to me? I've tried twice now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 6:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

Also i was planning to hammer upon getting back here but the unvote messed that up
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh now they talk.

Let’s fade em
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 987, Aureal wrote:
In post 972, Flavor Leaf wrote: “ FL is all over the board so I can't really get on the same page with case he makes because he'll just decide it's no good after all an hour later.”

Aureal said this.

You don’t need me to tell you what to do. Why does it matter if I change? If you liked the points, you can use them for yourself.

Help me stay on track instead of giving up.

Like come on….

Y’all are killing me
They're
your
points about Cakez. If you change your mind about them being good, what am I supposed to think about them? You've talked about how you think you can read Cakez when he's scum. I'm basically not familiar with Cakez's play at all- we've only ever slightly interacted in one game where he was in a hydra with Alisae and got NKed night one after a day that didn't last 72 hours.
This is not a good post.

It doesn’t matter if I’m the one that made them, that doesn’t mean you can’t agree with them.

If you liked the points, me moving away from them shouldn’t make you act like the points don’t exist.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 988, Aureal wrote:
In post 973, Flavor Leaf wrote: My tone isn’t angry or frustrated really by the way, im just constantly slamming my head on the table

Trying to figure out where we wanna eat since all y’all say you’re hungry, but i don’t care where we eat, and I’ve given my preferences and options, and im giving pros and cons of each, like the distances of each, the price.

But none of y’all wanna eat

Bud, you literally unvoted 8 minutes after telling Cakez to go ahead and hammer when he'd stated intent. What exactly are you even complaining about here?

And if you don't care, how can you complain that we supposedly don't care? :igmeou:

You’re saying i don’t care about oranges when i wanted people to care about apples
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Kill Aureal
Skygazer
Skygazer
any