Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Canada »

Electric, I'm only on page three of reading it now.

Everyone else, hi.

~Canada
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Canada »

Will do. Not that good at the game yet, so I probably won't notice subtleties, and with probably be relying on the posts of the rest of you to point them out, but I'll do my best!

~Canada
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Canada »

Will*

I really need to start re-reading and previewing my posts.

*sigh*

~Canada
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Canada »

I read a lot and never have I seen this much text in one place that I have to read in a short time span.

*falls over*

Just starting on page seven, had chores and personal things to attend to.

~Canada
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by Canada »

The Can I burrow someones' money? Vote Count

Scien: ZazieR
Farside22: ODDin, YankCane
Fuzzyman: ElectricBadger, Wulfy
Hewitt: Scien
YamiJoey: Nikanor
ODDin: Farside22

Not Voting: hewitt, Fuzzyman, Maemuki, YamiJoey

Oui, mon ami, the one and only.

I probably won't be posting for a bit, just letting you guys know. My best friends of two years is... no longer my friend, due to my sexual preference (he's homophobic, apparently,) so I'm not in the best of moods right now, and don't feel I could contribute to the game. I should be fine by tomorrow night, maybe Monday, but no promises :/.

I'll let Haylen know next time I see her, and she can make a call if she wants to. Haylen, if you see this before I get in touch with you, you know where to find me.

~Canada

I completely understand, take all the time you need. I'll keep your place. You know where to find me if you need to talk. ~ Hayl
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Canada »

Hi guys. Feeling better now, going to give the topic yet another read (bah), and write a post about any suspicions I have. Hope I don't mess up the quote tags again :3.

Also, welcome to the game *scrolls up* Riceballtail!
ODDin wrote:1. I feel that being overly agitated and annoyed over small and not so significant arguments is scummy. This is partly because I feel one wouldn't normally get so agitated over it, making me feel the agitation might be artificial and not genuine.
2. Town don't generally feel the need to assert their towniness without provocation, and don't implicitly or explicitly say "I'm town, I'm town" when it isn't called for. This isn't a "too towny" argument - far from it. There's a huge difference between "looking very townie" and "consciously trying to look very townie".
After a quick re-read of the last two pages (including quotes :3), this makes the most sense to me so far, although I didn't really think to deeply about it.

Anyways, bed time now, guess I'll have to re-read it tomorrow :/.

~Canada

I've been fixing quote tags all game :P ~ Hayl
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Canada »

Farside wrote: So far RBT's comments are just so off. I don't see the AtE at all.
I can see how it could be called AtE. If, in fact, it is AtE, I’d have to say that he is trying to make us think that, despite any possible reasoning we have at this point, it’s a stupid idea that he is being accused of buddying so much.
Fuzzyman wrote: For all we know the two Masons might both be Werewolves, or the two Monks might both be Mafia.

Nothing prohibiting it.
No, but how do we know there are two Monks as well as two Masons? Is there some sort of catch in the role that makes it impossible to have one, and the 1-2 Monks (Not Mafia) in the setup was just a mistype?
Fuzzyman wrote: Strangely enough Haylen posted the setup as having 1-2 Masons and 1-2 Monks. How can there be only one of either?!
ODDin wrote: And another tangential: Riceball, pardon the question, but are you a he or a she?
I’m not sure I see the relevance of this – it doesn’t seem to be even remotely connected? Can you explain how it matters? Is it just so you can call him/her a him or a her?
Haylen wrote: I used random.org to choose monks and masons first. I did it like: monk/mason/monk/mason. Then I selected the mafia and werewolves in the same way: werewolf/mafia/werewolf/mafia. If the werewolf fell on a monk or a mafia fell on a mason, i chose the next number.
So you use random.org to give you the monks/masons? What happened if you got a monk and a mason on the same person? Did you just roll it again?

If the werewolf hit a monk, or mafia hit a mason, you chose who the other werewolf/mafia would be?

Just trying to figure out exactly what you mean here.

~Canada
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:29 am

Post by Canada »

ODDin wrote:It's not connected to the game per se, that's why I said it's tangential. I just want to know how to refer to somebody in third person. I know that people can be annoyed if they're referred to as being of the wrong gender, so I prefer to ask. That's all.
Alright, just didn't sound like it was even remotely connected to the current topic to me. :P.

~Canada
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Canada »

Sorry about not posting, I've been keeping up with it and will do a re-read of what happened since I last posted, and post any thoughts I happen to get while doing so.

~Canada
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Canada »

Hi CSL.
hewitt wrote:No town person would say shit like this. It’s beating somebody else to an argument that they would have against you and it’s WAY too over-defensive. Defending yourself from possibly forthcoming attacks is not something a town player does. It’s what scum does to cover their bases.

It sounds more like a sentence dunked in sarcasm, and still dripping it, intended to add to the AtE before it, rather than trying to cover his bases to me.

Read the past page and a half or so, and this is the only thing I really wanted to comment on. Not much else to say from me, does anyone have anything they want me to comment on before the day ends?

~Canada
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Canada »

Will start re-reading tomorrow, will hopefully get time on my five day weekend (which starts tomorrow) to read it. By hopefully I mean I'll make time. In my not so busy schedule.

~Canada

Return to “Completed Open Games”