Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Spadille wrote:Sadly, he think I'm scum because I'm voting DK.. this is solely based on his idea that DK was using the Slayer's Gambit.

Read between the lines, the reason you voted DK was shit and you over-analyzed it, i said he could be possibly setting up for a slayer's gambit, i didn't confirm it.

DK wrote:That is really a biased way of "scumhunting", I don't like it at all. I'm thinking that you sat there infront of your computer screen and over-thought this until you could actually come up with a semi-biased reason for voting me.

It does not imply that, which is mainly the bias of your post. I never said that I wasn't going to scum hunt, or anything of that sort, so please, get off my D**K.

FoS Spadille

which is basically what i was getting at, it was a reach.

Spadille wrote:Now look at his answers at my questions, he doesn't even believe that DK is using a Slayer's Gambit nor he thinks DK is town. But isn't that his vote reason all along?

I had a null read, spadille, and he also confirms he was not using a gambit, so suffice to say it worked and we didn't have to deal with crappy gambits that don't help town, i told you the negatives are more stronger then the positives.

responding to other stuff soon.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Spadille »

RVS is a jumpstart to apply pressure into a random guy and see reaction. You can never really do that if you are putting that pressure to you. So for one, a town will always want to find out who is scum. What do you think self-voting like this does to the game?:
UNVOTE: Parabollocks
VOTE: Spadille
Nothing. Do you see where I'm getting at?
UNVOTE: Spadille
VOTE: Parabollocks

Parabollocks wrote:
Spadille wrote:Now look at his answers at my questions, he doesn't even believe that DK is using a Slayer's Gambit nor he thinks DK is town. But isn't that his vote reason all along?
I had a null read, spadille, and he also confirms he was not using a gambit, so suffice to say it worked and we didn't have to deal with crappy gambits that don't help town, i told you the negatives are more stronger then the positives.

So, what's the connection? Does this point out something? Red-herring.

And also, what do you think about DK's self-voting? Does it help town? No? Then that's why I voted him. He's not helping town. Additionally, what makes the gambit crappy and not helping town?
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Parabollocks »

I know that, i'm not stupid, but i just think you took it way out of hand, i understand how RVS works, and i understand that it's to apply pressure and whatnot, i just don't think that solidifies as much as you think it did, and while we're on the subject, what is your read on DK?

i already answered this, i said it's stupid but could be setting up a slayer gambit, you blew it out of proportion and...jesus christ i give up, we're obviously not seeing eye to eye and this is gonna get nowhere, i understand where you are coming from but i disagree, simple as that, and leave it as that.

i'll be straight with you, i think you have pro-town motive, spadille, but the way you did it irks me, i know your justification is that he wasn't helping town, and voting himself is not the point of RVS, but i think you shoulda waited and asked him WHY he self-voted instead of blatantly making a reaching case on someone, and this bothered me, i wanted to ask him before i voted him, and i knew the wagon was gonna start and he probably wasn't going to cooperate seeing the trolling perspective i stated (slayer's gambit).

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Parabollocks »

also i already stated this, it has more risks then benefits, gambits are not go-to options, and could get someone mislynched, the reward is great if it works, but it's just not worth it.

Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Spadille »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppps. I caught a scum!

You think I have a pro-town motive behind the vote and yet you voted for me because of my vote? Hah.
We need more votes on this guy.
"
Spadille

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Parabollocks »

stop being thick spadille, i stated you have pro-town motive, in other words, i see some town in you, and i understand where you are coming from, however, as i have stated above, the way you did it bothers me, vote or no vote, the way you did it bothers me, and you clearly don't understand that. >_>

Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Spadille »

So you voted me because I voted him without DK confirming why? That's a very... i'm out of adjectives. But I guess the town knows what I mean.

So you would rather vote someone who pressured someone before he can answer.
Than voting someone who came and did all of these?

Also, one of your reasons was me coming back at you? Please clarify?
And you are seeing some town in me.. then why vote?

And my read on DK?
Well, after self-voting.. OMGUSing.. Active Lurking.. Not scumhunting when he has a chance.. I'd say that he's your partner.
Also after voting himself so the town will question him? Is he insane? Does he even want to help the town?
I'd vote for him but your reactions are just damn too scummy.
"
Spadille

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Parabollocks »

well, as RVS goes, you vote someone of your interest, or you wish to have more information out of, i layed me vote for that, and i have to say after i have had this back and forth arguments with you and really thinking about it, you're probably town.

Also, one of your reasons was me coming back at you? Please clarify?

No, i voted you because i thought that was a hella reach on your part, and see above.

And you are seeing some town in me.. then why vote?

see above.

Also after voting himself so the town will question him? Is he insane? Does he even want to help the town?

I wouldn't know, and i already said i don't know, i theorized that it could be a slayer's gambit, and it had all the signs of one, i wanted to believe it was a slayer gambit, but suffice to say he doesn't confirm that it is, thus why i have a null read on him.

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Parabollocks »

UNVOTE: Spadille

this is not where my vote needs to be anymore.

Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Spadille »

So you are voted someone you think is town? Also, why would it be a hella reach?

DK wrote:i just don't think that solidifies as much as you think it did

He actually confirmed that he voted himself even though he knows town will get him for it. This way, he isn't helping any town. He isn't getting any scum with this. This is not a town motive.

I'm actually calling out Parabollocks-DK.

Snarky and DK, come out come out wherever you are.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:44 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Quick note while I am at work.

This last post reinforces my town view on Parab and ftr I see the whole argument between them as town v town.

We really need more info from the lurkers here.

Back to work.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Spadille, you are town after our conversation we had, i was suspicious of you and thus i voted you, but after conversation you are probably town.

and yes, thus why a null read, i can't explain why he did it, i can only guess.

Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Spadille »

There are only 2 motives in this game. Scum or Town. There is no null motive.
I'm keeping the vote because it's better to be there than to be not anywhere.
I will swallow my pride. We need DK posting. I suggest a DK lynch.
"
Spadille

Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Snarky »

Hmm, after a quick reread, I have a null read on PB. I am interested however on what's going on around the wagon. First of all, I'd like some explanation from Low Key on his scum QT theory for proving PB is town. I tried to find how the post he pointed out clears PB and, no, I really don't see anything. Spadille is leading the wagon, but my gut tells me that, maybe because of the close-to-OMGUS vote that started the wagon, all this argument may be town-on-town or scum-on-scum. I don't like how pops has jumped on the wagon while only rewording past arguments against him. Don hasn't posted much content, but I find his vote on PB less odd for some reason than the one of pops.

For that I will
FOS: popsofctown

@DK: Who do you think is scum? Your last post didn't make much to make you appear townier. Trolling is not a good excuse.

@Low Key: In post 24, I answer Spadille's question as to why I voted for Snake. I said it was just kind of a greeting because I had already played with him. In post 25, Spadille seems to not have understand the he knows why part of my post, so I said in post 26 that it was just a classic joke. And seriously, for the rest, I don't see how joking equals nervousness, I was just trying to have fun.

@Spadille: For maybe the tenth time, yes I put the third vote on DK just because of self-voting and I'm happy having done so. I don't know what's the problem here, knowing that you put the fourth on him for the same reason. Mine was just less detailed than yours.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Spadille »

Seriously? I just read this and get backed to Low Key's post. My "Why?" was part of the RVS.

@Snarky. I know. I'm keeping that for future references. I called you out because you've been here for a long time now.
And I don't think we have the same reason. You didn't vote him because he self-voted.. since you implied that you didn't even realize that. You voted him because he said he can't trust himself.
======
DK is a newb-scum. Discuss.
"
Spadille

Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Snarky »

No, I voted him because he self-voted. I hadn't realize he had self-voted in the posts before I voted, but the vote itself was for the self-vote (the I don't trust thing was just another way of saying it, I should have been clearer there.)

I agree with DK being a newb-scum.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Spadille »

Snarky wrote:I failed to see DK's selfvote before. I thought it was just a normal random vote. (I failed to make the connection DK-DeityKabuto on my first read)

Nope. Don't try to lie.
"
Spadille

Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Snarky »

I don't lie and I am totally conscious of having said that. As I said, I failed to see DK's selfvote BEFORE voting him, but when I voted him, I WAS aware of his self-vote.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

PB has started dropping some towntells.
unvote
. Spadille is rather misguided, he needs to look for the wine across the table: scumPB would yank his vote back into his turtle shell (or Mettaur helmet, bweheheh...) the moment he admitted any weakness his current vote has. TownPB leaves the vote due to forgetfulness, lack of a new target, and/or confirmation bias that makes him want to stay there anyway.

DonJosh wrote:

[LowKey] wrote:He uses the excuse of no content due to his cellphone but seems quite able to post frequently to Pops' queries. Why can't he provide some minimal town related content?

Typing for a long time on an iPod is frustrating. The reason I didn't want to vote yet was because voting without explaining is a lot worse than FoS'ing without explanation. If it makes you happy,

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Parabollocks

I don't understand how everyone else just passed over the post. It's clear that DonJosh is doing more work to manage his image than he is trying to catch scum. If his resources were, in fact, limited, he should have posted snippits about his reads to the exclusion of my clearly offtopic queries. He should have been brave enough to vote in the first place with a promise to explain later, his FoS is fearful, and applied less pressure purely for the sake of protecting his neck. And if he says FoSing without an explanation is "worse", but doesn't bother to explain how an unexplained FoS is more antitown than an unexplained vote. (hint: I don't really think you can)

But if there is a good reason behind your original behavior, you should stick by it. You seem to feel your action was protown, but won't stick by it if it causes you more pressure.
Vote: DonJosh

@Snarky: I did not have any reasons for voting Parabollocks that were unique to me. It was the third page of the flipping thread. The best I could do is explain my understanding of it.

@DonJosh: Your avatar looks ugly as a dead opossum to me. It's your right to keep it, but I politely request you get a different one. I'll post a new one for you if you ask. I think avatars I much dislike knock my reads off course, if only slightly.

@all: I would be delighted if we could stop using cliche' metaphors involving genitalia. I'm going to have parents over my shoulder for most of the summer, and it's a pain to minimize and unminimize mafiascum as they walk around.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadille wrote:EBWOP for I just got what Archaist said:
I voted DK because he self-voted.. doesn't require a confirmation from him that he did self-vote on RVS.

I self vote whenever I want! *troll*

Unvote
Vote DeityKabuto

But, hey. You asked why I still have a vote on me?

I am in the process of forming a list of suspects, I might even try to start scum hunting, and btw Not-voting is really Anti-town, dontchuthink?

But seriously, my vote on myself isn't a serious one. I just voted me for the "fun" of things, you guys are in the "wrong" mindset, about this.

"wrong mindset" - Hey, he is voting himself because he thinks he's scummy! Let's wagon him!

"proper mindset" - A troll! Let's wagon him!

^Joke

-----------------------------------------

Furthermore, Spadile. Please, give me three good reasons you find me scummy, as how your vote was placed "upon" me earlier, or was it just apart of the RVS? (*I highly doubt) And do not say I self-voted, that is a silly excuse.

But, I do enjoy how my "false-case" is creating scumhunting, that is something to note of.

FoS Archaist

You were the last one to Vote me, it usually takes scum some time to get on a wagon. The townies are the ones who "usually" form it.

-----------------------------------------

I have come to my conclusion that Spadile, and Archaist appear the most scummy.

1. Spadile, you are over-thinking the situation. You guys clearly do not understand my method of scum-hunting.

2. Archaist, as I said, you were one of the last on my bandwagon, unlike the rest who are debating on it, you've only made one post and provided not much "Strong evidence.

Overall, I am getting a bit of a townie vibe from Spadile, but my inner "gut" feels bad that he is false-accusing me for being scum, makes me think that he is "scum" since Scum are supose to make Townies look bad.

Archaist is more scum than Spadile, following his scumbuddy Spadile into promoting my fail wagon.

But then again, I may have just caught all 3-4 scum, I can see Snarky as a scum, as his way of posting says a thing or few.

Snarky wrote:No, I voted him because he self-voted. I hadn't realize he had self-voted in the posts before I voted, but the vote itself was for the self-vote (the I don't trust thing was just another way of saying it, I should have been clearer there.)

I agree with DK being a newb-scum.

You agree? Form your OWN opinion, nub.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Oh, and I forgot to do this.

Unvote
Vote Archaist
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Snarky »

^^ Too much OMGUS is obvious.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Snarky wrote:^^ Too much OMGUS is obvious.

This can be considered "OMGUS" but still, are you saying that there are 0 scum on my wagon?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Snarky »

Nope, I'm saying your cases are biaised.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

V/LA 20th-26th
. It's a long time, but I've completed over a dozen games onsite without replacement, and I'd love it if I could keep it that way. I can make a jolly good post as soon as my vacation is over, and maybe snippets before
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Open Games”