Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Kuribo, I am reasonably sure I could go through like, any of your town games that have been completed and find examples of almost any of the things you are attacking him here for.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

and? Barring cop investigations, how much proof does anyone have that anyone is scum?

tell me this: at L-1, why did he have to be asked for a full claim? Why was his reaction WAAAAAAH SO MUCH SCUM instead of "here is everything I know"
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by kuribo »

and further, given the flavor of his role, how the hell did he forget the thunderstorm part?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 576, kuribo wrote:and? Barring cop investigations, how much proof does anyone have that anyone is scum?

tell me this: at L-1, why did he have to be asked for a full claim? Why was his reaction WAAAAAAH SO MUCH SCUM instead of "here is everything I know"

You mean this?

In post 522, UberNinja wrote:Well it appears a foregone conclusion that I'll be lynched.
So, here's my opinion on people (somewhat based on my wagon, somewhat not).

Porochaz - scummier than before...
hasdgfas - scummy all game
Shadoweh - town
DrippingGoofball - town
Amrun - not sure... leaning town
Thestatusquo - probably town
Yosarian2 - scummy
Untrod Tripod - I changed my mind. probably town
Katsuki - ??? much nothing to go on
Tierce - probably town
singersigner - not sure about, leaning scummier
Fate - probably town
kuribo - not sure about either, but worth lynching at lylo
Benmage - probably town
kondi2424 - town
Staeg - scummy

I would not lynch kondi, Shadoweh, or DrippingGoofball if you paid me.
I most prefer to lynch Staeg, Yosarian, cow, and Porochaz.

Again, you are barely worth rolling my eyes at.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

That much is testable, anyway. If he has a double vote any time it's not thundestorming, then we'll find that out at some point. Also, if he has a double vote every time it's not thunderstorming, the odds of him being scum go down.

If it comes to lynching him or a no-lynch, I'd hammer him at deadline, because I think he's a huge determent to the town, especially if he has a double vote. But I don't really think he's scum here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Tierce »

Catch-up in process.

In post 543, singersigner wrote:Bringing me to my next point for
[Amrun]
and Tierce...can you explain to me how Uber's shit read on BBmolla is scum protecting their buddy and not just a shit read? As I brought up with Yos in his Nuwen-defense-comment (later clarified), I felt I was pushing against a BBmolla lynch, too...what makes UberNinja different than me?
(or can someone tell me if I just didn't defend him as much as I thought? like seriously...he's the only person I remember actively defending D1...)

You did not make your case for BBtown from
my
towncase
after I dropped it
. I was convinced BBmolla was town from meta, changed my mind, presented evidence, and UN is claiming my meta towncase was enough to convince him that BB was town from then on. Where have you seen this BS, other than with scum trying to keep a facade of consistency? UN has been claiming that consistent/persistent reads are townlike--and this one seems to have a ridiculously forced excuse.

1. Me: "BB is town, blahblah meta;"
2. Me: "Wait no, he is scum, meta evidence here;"
3. UberNinja: "Tierce's meta towncase on BBmolla makes me think he's town."

He was clinging to
someone else's
outdated case on a player to justify his read. Where have you seen town do this? I've seen scum do it plenty of times, but town? No.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 544, UberNinja wrote:
In post 538, kuribo wrote:it's not just the scumslip

he didn't want to get on the BBM wagon
he didn't seem to know what his own role was
as he himself pointed out, he modified his behavior specifically when asked (i would say to draw less attention)
when questioned, his only defense was "scum fear me and town hate me"
he has been more than willing to call people basically confirmed towb
he said me vs. Fate was town vs. Town: this and the above are common scum tactics resulting in the fact that they can't paint everyone as scum

none of this is concrete evidence by itself, but put together, you don't even need the scumslip to see he is scum

I'm about to start the ass end of my fourth double shift in six days but in the meantime THE MOTHERFUCKING PROSECUTION RESTS

Wow kuribo, I'm impressed.

This is
almost
as good as your case against me in Mini 1296 where you replaced in and lost the whole fucking game for town by lynching ME, the only player who actually suspected the actual scum, and then went on to defend scum the entire game, and lynch townies who even dared to suspect them.

Oh wait, nope: You're a complete fucking tool, not to mention a pretentious asshole.

And the way you continue to talk about your irregular work schedule (including putting it in your sig) is proof of your need to feel a sense of self-worth and a continued appeal to the masses for some sense of approval. If you don't like that shit, find a better job asshole.

The "MOTHERFUCKING DEFENSE" rests.

Oh wow. So you're using one player's bad reads on one game to attempt to throw them off in this game? No matter your alignment, this is a piss-poor and cruel move, deliberately aimed to ruin kuribo's confidence. Nice job.
I'm impressed
. Please don't come by again.

So Porochaz's prod dodges from work on D1 were acceptable but kuribo's mentions of work today are not? Fuck off. He has RL to deal with, and is still trying to post as regularly as possible. Let him vent. He is not seeking for "self-worth" or "appealing to the masses for some sense of approval".
You
are the one deliberately going out of your way to ruin people's sense of self-worth by derailing this game with events of another game.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 580, Tierce wrote:Catch-up in process.

[Amrun]
and Tierce...can you explain to me how Uber's shit read on BBmolla is scum protecting their buddy and not just a shit read? As I brought up with Yos in his Nuwen-defense-comment (later clarified), I felt I was pushing against a BBmolla lynch, too...what makes UberNinja different than me?
(or can someone tell me if I just didn't defend him as much as I thought? like seriously...he's the only person I remember actively defending D1...)

my
towncase
after I dropped it
. I was convinced BBmolla was town from meta, changed my mind, presented evidence, and UN is claiming my meta towncase was enough to convince him that BB was town from then on. Where have you seen this BS, other than with scum trying to keep a facade of consistency? UN has been claiming that consistent/persistent reads are townlike--and this one seems to have a ridiculously forced excuse.

He was clinging to
someone else's
outdated case on a player to justify his read. Where have you seen town do this? I've seen scum do it plenty of times, but town? No.

I have also played with BB-town before, and it seemed similar.

You're reaching, and retroactively trying to make your "case" on me seem more damning than it is.

What do you think of my claim?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't know why you think his sig refers to his work...I think it's more likely to be a hobby.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 583, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't know why you think his sig refers to his work...I think it's more likely to be a hobby.

notsureifsrs.jpg
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 583, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't know why you think his sig refers to his work...I think it's more likely to be a hobby.

It's his work (and that V/LA is outdated, cue little OCD twitch). kuribo is a nursing assistant. I have no idea why UN thinks mentioning it comes across as a plead for attention and worthy of a personal attack; kuribo is still attempting to participate in the game, unlike our squadron of lurkers.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I refuse to believe that. I choose to believe that he breaks into the houses of old people and begins washing them.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 586, Thestatusquo wrote:I refuse to believe that. I choose to believe that he breaks into the houses of old people and begins washing them.

Best post of the game so far. Had me rolling.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 582, UberNinja wrote:
In post 580, Tierce wrote:Catch-up in process.

[Amrun]

my
towncase
after I dropped it

He was clinging to
someone else's

I have also played with BB-town before, and it seemed similar.

You're reaching, and retroactively trying to make your "case" on me seem more damning than it is.

What do you think of my claim?

Oh, I'm reaching?
How
, when I'm stating things as they happened? Do show us that I'm wrong instead of making unsupported statements, then.

I played with BBtown
and
BBscum before, and you clung to my outdated version of a case. Are you denying this? Because you said more than once that your case for BBtown was supported by my meta towncase on him, after I dropped said case and presented meta evidence for BBscum. If you were willing to trust my meta reasoning for BBtown, why didn't you crosscheck BBscum meta evidence? Why is it good for the goose but not good for the gander?

To make things clear: if you were trusting
your own
meta analysis of BBmolla, I would not have an issue with it. I have no problem with singersigner's defense of BB over meta, even though she had only played with BBtown and not BBscum. You, however, used
my outdated case
to justify your read on BBmolla, and offhandedly add that you played with BBtown.

Why was my original case on BB acceptable and trustworthy, and my later one wasn't?

PEdit: Oh Shea. <3
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

Thestatusquo wrote:I refuse to believe that. I choose to believe that he breaks into the houses of old people and begins washing them.

well shit, is that why you PM'd me your home address?

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

lol

@ Tierce: Your BB-town case was convincing. Your BB-scum case was not.

'Nuff said.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

That's a pretty crappy defense for why you defended scum, UN. Want to be a little more specific?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh right, this is one of those occasions where he says he's already rebutted the case against him, right? :roll:

========[]
[]========
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 589, kuribo wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:I refuse to believe that. I choose to believe that he breaks into the houses of old people and begins washing them.

well shit, is that why you PM'd me your home address?

Jokes on you, I have an apartment.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

UberNinja only started calling BBmolla town when I called him scum. Until then, you were saying "he's raising my hackles", did not mention that my towncase was convincing in any manner (and called me scum for my 'BB is scum --> BB is town' change of read), and voted him on post #839,
when I was calling BB town
. Then Shea made his post about how BB's case on me was terribad, BB unvoted me, the wagon started forming, you voiced your agreement with kuribo's case on BBmolla.

BB started sheeping me. Alarm bells in my head, I started crosschecking things, concluded he was scum.
UberNinja in #895 wrote:You guys are either playing me like a fiddle, or you're both town.

So what do you both think of SaintKerrigan? Do an ISO and report back with your findings in 30 minutes.

'DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT.'
And yet you were still voting him.
'Must get all the towncred when he flips scum!'

I voted BBmolla, explained exactly why I thought he was scum. BB got to seven votes, and surprise surprise:
UberNinja in #956 wrote:Unfortunately it turns out I can't split my vote.

Unvote; Vote: Yosarian2

'Quick derail wagon now!'

From someone who would vote people just for 'pressure' (see UberNinja's vote on me, see his many votes on different bandwagons D1), this is very sketchy behavior and points to an attempt to avoid bussing.

You did not unvote BB because my (outdated) towncase on him was convincing. This is a convenient scumscuse that is only coming up today.

Can we please have a hammer now?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by Tierce »

If UberNinja flips
Scumbag
, Yos is not bluescum and Kats is likely bluescum for attempting to derail BBwagon with him.

Hey Glork, can you change my alignment from town to
town-modified-Scumbag-lyncher
? :roll:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 591, Yosarian2 wrote:That's a pretty crappy defense for why you defended scum, UN. Want to be a little more specific?

Defended scum? I don't recall ever defending BBmolla.

I remember not wanting to vote for him because I thought he was town, but that's about it.

--

Tierce, your whole fight with BBmolla left me feeling that you were both town.

If you look back you can clearly see that I was unsure of both of you at that point, and my reads settled as you switched stances on him from town to scum. I figured you wouldn't make that switch as scum, so you must be town. I then deduced that if you were reading that much into every little thing he did, and trying to extrapolate alignment from every possible mannerism, that you were probably just tunneling and mistaken.
Every bit of what you wrote further corroborated that opinion.

I was genuinely surprised by BBmolla's flip. And yeah I was wrong about him. But that doesn't make me scum.

--

All things considered, what makes me the most mad (aside from kuribo and how he is, obviously) is that Yosarian is going to get town points he doesn't deserve for being off my wagon when I flip town.
And that's wholly unsatisfactory.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Lol Tierce. Don't count your chickens before they hatch honey. You're nothing more than a glorified glory-hound.

Do tell me though: When I flip town, who do you think the scum on my wagon are?

And when I flip town, does your opinion on Yosarian change?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

oh shit

he called two people town while still voting one?

and even if yos isn't scum with you doesn't make him town in multiball

maybe if you're lucky your buddy can pull a win out of his ass for you instead of letting you take him or her down too

PS, mad at how I am? It's almost as if my playstyle is intended to drive weak scum into irrational reactions. Hmmmm

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by kuribo »

tierce, don't you fucking answer that question

domt tell his scumteam who to NK and who to mislynch, that's what he's basically asking

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”