PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Rechecking back in. However, I think the first 4 other pages have more substance than the nine pages so far. Gonna review those first.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Re-read orginal stuff, but not the 13 pages since my last post.

Vote: Guy Names Riggs
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 401, CooLDoG wrote:
How do we know that there is a vig? Why are we even speculating about it?

In post 311, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 258, Norman wrote:
In post 257, Shadow1psc wrote:Urge to follow policy lynch rising...

Yeah you do that. And while you're at it why don't you assassinate the vigilante!

WTF, vig claim?????????????

It was started by that CoolDog guy...

Vote: CoolDog

We'll come back to GNR.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 648, Norman wrote:
In post 647, kondi2424 wrote:Nothing. He has to die eventually, though. Plus, he *might* be scum.

I'm saying all of the players on Foxace are scummy, and all the players on CooLDoG are scummy.

I'm not going to die! I will be a main character, damn it!

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 658, brizingre1 wrote:I would be fine with lynching one of:
Norm - Fairly obvious why
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman
greenknight - Basically what MoI said above

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.

@Briz- I'm going to go ahead and mark this up to a relational tell to Mr. Of Illusion, since it was a very woolly post. You even used the same radar thing...lol

But otherwise, sure.
scummy-
Guy Names Riggs from Skeletor
Kondi- from whoever he replaced
Lord Mhork- stupid godfather joke
CoolDog- ???
Haze for 347
Foxace for 364- plus he replaced a scummy spot
Briz for 377
trekker in general

Townish
Tammy
AVox
Norm
EmpKing
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@LMP- Post 660

This isn't a training game, so the one-line responses seem contrived on your part.

And as for my quote specifically, CoolDog said on Post 311, "WTF, vig claim?????????????"
Norman says in post 315 "It wasn't a vig claim on myself. It was a vig claim towards the whole playerlist. And I think there is atleast one. And if the vigilante wishes to kill, I hope he kills Lemons, kondi, or any of the other 7 people I mentioned."
CoolDog then says in post 401, "How do we know that there is a vig? Why are we even speculating about it?"
Then I say in Post 558 "It was started by that CoolDog guy..."

Since vig was not mentioned anywhere else by enyone else between 311 and 401, how is that insane? (And I'm NOT counting you and Shadows little "dayvig" back and forth on page 15.)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 662, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 658, brizingre1 wrote:I would be fine with lynching one of:
Norm - Fairly obvious why
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman
greenknight - Basically what MoI said above

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.

What the fuck is this epic mafia people keep mentioning?

Also, I stated that I was going to post my readds today. I was at a movie premiere.

P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.

Epic mafia is like playing in chat or something.
The first one wasn't too bad. They cut out some stuff, but books are always better, and the movie was still pretty faithful to the book.

pedit-Norm- I'm still on page 25. Let me catch up :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Zdenek 676- I think this is the hydras first game, but I could be wrong.

@Tammy- great if you caught Zdenek as scum, but if you keep tunneling on him, then be forewarned that tunneling is also a favored scum tactic. In other words, what do you think of the non-Zdenek players?

@Tammy 697- At least you didn't use the word "radar". As for what you are actaully saying, I'll have to go back and look, since I don't remember details of old day1.

@Norm 713- Avox from day1 play and EmpKing are mostly gut calls at this point. Actually, all my townish are gut-based right now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 697, Tammy wrote:The feigned ignorance thing, however, I did see more in Peregrine V. In the original thread, his first response came AFTER CoolDog had come up with his theories that didn't coincide with the rules. Feysal responded and explained the set up to him, which prompted CoolDog to say he should have read the rules more carefully. Peregrine came in soon after with a joke vote on Skeletor after a joke vote on ManiacalLemon, then comment three was to the guy who posted the chic-pic along with agreeing with Feysal about his idea of no mass-claim, which means that he read Feysal's posts - which would indicate that he read CoolDog's confusion and Feysal's information about the setup. After LMP suggested his mass-claim, Peregrine responded and included this "But, it would actually depend on the evil wincon. Do the LE win if they wipe out the CG, or if they wipe out all good?" If he's reading the thread, then he read Feysal's explanation to CoolDog about the wincon. Why is he now confused? My role PM is quite clear on my wincon anyway, so I'm not sure how he can still be confused after Feysal explaining it. That was the last post in the first thread. This confusion coming after CoolDog's confusion and Feysal's explanation looks feigned.

Feysal page 2 post 25, old thread wrote:
I think the rule posts gave quite enough clues to figure out the setup. The most telling part is the one about winning factions and their surviving direct opponents leaving the game. To give a practical example of what this means, if chaotic evil scum ever outnumber the lawful good town, then the lawful good players are considered endgamed and leave the game. Same applies to lawful evil scum and chaotic good town. This means that there must be a roughly equal proportion of evil players among the lawful and chaotic players, otherwise the game balance would break much too easily when the first two factions leave.

What I can't be absolutely certain about is whether the lawful and chaotic players are balanced. In theory we could have something like 60% chaotic and 40% lawful, but I doubt it. My working assumption is that both factions are equal in size, and the scum teams are equal in size.

The worst danger I see in this setup stems from the towns having only one shared lynch. If we start arguing over whether to lynch suspected chaotic evil or lawful evil scum, we're headed for infighting and nothing good will come from it. Just because all lawful players can win together, as can all chaotic players, does not mean it would be a good idea to try. The scum teams will be trying to kill members of their respective town opponents whether we work with them or not. The towns are better off working together against both scum teams, and that is what I intend to do.

LMP page 2 post 32, old thread wrote:Rather than RVS, I want to discuss the possibility of a mass Lawful/Chaotic alignment claim. I think it would be beneficial because we can game the setup by aiming to lynch scum of the appropriate side. For instance, the first scum to die can be from either. But then we'd be better served as a joint-town to try and lynch scum from the other side. And then alternate, keeping as many townies in the game as possible. Then, when we think we're down to 1-1 scum left from each scum faction, we try to lynch the scum from the side with fewer townies still remaining, because when the final scum from that side leaves, so do all the townies from that side. This would give us the best chance at a double town win. Plus, by doing this, the scum will have their NKs targeted into a smaller pool, and we should get balanced NKs (one Lawful Good one Chaotic Good) each night, keeping either town from getting blown out by random double NKs. PLUS, the scum would have a greater chance of cross killing each other, which is important, because I think this is an interesting multiball variant where the scum are actually rewarded for NOT cross killing. And, lastly, it locks scum down on alignment from D1.

One downside I see is that it would allow the scum to never attempt an NK on the same player in the same night. But since the game is so large, that likelihood probably isn't that high anyways. Another other downside is the Druid sample PM implying that there may be non-Lawful/non-Chaotic roles, and if those roles were more likely PRs, it might cause outting PRs we don't want to out. I haven't really been able to think of any other downsides to doing this. Thoughts?

PeregrineV page 2 post 37, old thread wrote:@LMP- Your idea has more town cross-purpose play involved.
CG<-->LE
LG<-->CE

But, it would actually depend on the evil wincon. Do the LE win if they wipe out the CG, or if they wipe out all good?
Logistically, if would be better for all town to work together, since good/evil play would be more apparent than lawful/chaotic/neutral play.

The posts involved. So which part am I "feigning"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Briz- It wasn't 377 even though that's what my notes said. It must have been 371.

@Foxace-You said "What Norman did right there was pretty dam scummy. I'm torn between him and Pine atm." after Norman voted Pine.

@AV- Good assumption! lol

@CoolDog (728)- You brought it up, nobody talked about it, then you screamed "why it was being discussed", when it wasn't, and it was brought up by you initially.

@Mhork (735)- Because a GF would be cheeky enough to say it and turn up town in an investigation.

@MrIllusion- I thought this was your first game. I'll go look at the others.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Briz-
Spoiler: It may not be that post exactly, but
It's stuff like this:
In post 243, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 241, Norman wrote:Pine disappeared as well... Foxace, don't think I might be crazy but I think the scumbags are denying their presence and they want us to kill each other.

I love this guy.
In post 370, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 369, Norman wrote:
In post 368, MaguaofIllusion wrote:ITT Norman tries to elevate "Too Scummy to Be Scum" to a higher art!

What's the matter? Hesitant to lynch? Ok, I'll say it again.

LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME!

Since you asked so nicely...
Vote:Norman

And this:

In post 213, brizingre1 wrote:kondi - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3921944 this post screams scum, and at the vey least is a bad reason not to vote someone. Hunting for scum partners after 1 day and 4 pages is a completely pointless exercise and adding to this post as well http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3921959 makes you occupy a place in my scum pool.
Zdenek reads fairly town, in that his reasoning seems to generally make sense, as well as Mhork.
Guy_Named_Riggs person is a bit scummy atm, I especially don't like this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3922503 where he doesn't comment on who he thinks is scummy or anything,
@Riggs
Do you have any opinions so far?
Shadow1psc seems scummy, he's posted a lot of semi-spammy stuff, and I dislike this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3922503, could you answer the question please?
UNVOTE: ML VOTE: kondi2424
In post 371, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 295, Norman wrote:Alright... Foxace isn't a scum. I'm sure of it. Empking... might be a scumbag...

However, kondi is voting me because he thinks I'm buddying with Lemons...

Which means, kondi... Is either a misinterpreted townie, or a scumbag trying to blend in... Because I think YOU'RE a scumbag! So to even this thing out, EAT THIS!

Vote: Kondi

Reason: Shifty emotions.

I know you're shifty, don't even get me started.

This vote comes immediately following the vote count where Norman is the largest wagon, but kondi is just one vote behind.

As much as I love kondi votes, this vote STINKS LIKE SHIT.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 895, Shadoweh wrote:The biggest consensus is on Foxace. I'm honestly not sure if I'm okay with this lynch since AVox and JackalIamscummy just flopped onto it for no reason, but if I jump off every wagon I find suspicious nothing will get done. If there's a push to throw Jackal out the door I will sheep to that like you're an Innocent Child Vanillizer.

In post 897, kondi2424 wrote:Dat Vanillaside reference

And there are two scumteams, so scummy people "flopping" on a wagon doesn't necessarily mean town.

Ninja'd

In post 898, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 896, Feysal wrote:
MaguaofIllusion's signature wrote:
A hydra of Feysal and mith.

Amusing. Now how about you explain what the point was to confuse CooLDoG about who your heads were?

His signature has changed at least five times since the game started. :V Most of them impossible because one of the 'heads' is already in the game. I'm pretty sure he's just making fun of people at this point.

kondi: The more 'flops' though the less likely the person is on one of the scumteams, isn't it? Multiball is confusing. :s

These post mostly sum everything up. Will vote for Foxace to avoid a NL, but my scumread on him is weaker than my newb-read.

Would lynch Jackal.

The fact there are two teams means I don't have to connect all scumminess together at this point.

Mr. Illusion is yanking chains, and just cause CoolDog didn't get it doesn't make him town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 982, Seacore wrote:
Vote Count 1.13

Norman (3) -
LynchMePls, Shadow1psc, CooLDoG

AurorusVox (1) -
greenknight

CooLDoG (2) -
trekker, PeregrineV

Shadow1psc (1) -
sorgster

Pine (1) -
Mastermind of Sin

MaguaofIllusion (1) -
Feysal

Tammy (2) -
Haze, Zdenek

Zdenek (1) -
Tammy

Foxace36 (9) -
Pine, Foxace36, MaguaofIllusion, Shadoweh, brizingre1, Jackal711, AurorusVox, Empking, mastin2

trekker (1) -
kondi2424

Not Voting (4) - Moneybags, BBmolla, Lord Mhork, Norman

VLA - Feysal, Lord Mhork, Foxace36, trekker

(expired on 2012-04-03 00:00:00) left in Day 1.
With 26 alive, 14 are needed to secure a lynch.

Seeking replacement for LynchMePls and sorgster

I believe Fox.
@Fox- You can help by not voting you. kthx

And although I feel only semi good about my coolDog vote, a Jackal vote would be better.

Vote: Jackal

I will not vote these people today: MrIllusion, Tammy, Zdenek, AV, Pine, Norman
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Zar- you've replaced into a scum slot. What's the first thing you do?

@ooba- better hurry.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Doc no claim.

@Mastin- say what?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1414, Moneybags wrote:So let me get this straight.
We jump on a CD wagon, and he claims cop. Is this the same alignment as Pine?
Then he votes pine.
Well.

I missed this. Where did you read it?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1437, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'd like to take a moment to ask where the FUCK are these players?

04. PeregrineV
07. ooba
15. BBmolla
16. Shadoweh
18. Norman
19. Jackal711
20. Lord Mhork
25. Zar

Especially Jackal711, BBmolla, ooba, and Norman, who all have not posted more recently than Foxace -_-

Vote: BBmolla

I know he's been reading and posting in the Theme Park forum, so where the fuck is he in this game?

And no, don't think I'm letting this Tammy-Zdenek thing go.

Here.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Tammy- when you said Zart came in lying, what were you referring to specifically?
Also, there may be a non-this-game history of some sort between you two, but the rest of us are not privy to it. So, it looks like you are overreacting to his slightest post when he's barely saying anything.

Now, if you can point out a definite untruth, that'd be helpful.

pedit: Yeah, I figured I might be confused or blind, but then realized he misread or misunderstood.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

There was a lot more there than just this thread.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

My first inclination was that Pine jump-claimed as frustrated town, without fully reading through, so didn't know he had few votes.

Thinking about it more, when the CE scum are only trying to kill the LG town, and the LE scum are only trying to kill the CG, how is a Chaos/Law cop in any way useful to town?

If this has already been answered, can someone give me the link/post #?

Vote: Pine
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1573, greenknight wrote:Repost for PereV

In post 1539, greenknight wrote:Ok Pine listen up assuming you are town. Because you clearly don't get it. Scum RBing you indicates that they consider you a threat and this is why.

Scum have a strong incentive to lie about their lawful/chaoticness because, assuming that town are telling the truth, it identifies them as a non-threat to the other scum faction so that they don't get crosskilled. An argument you should be familiar with, since you are saying that CE scum would ignore you.

The entire reason your ability makes any sense for town is because it forces scum to choose between the risk of being caught lying and the risk of being crosskilled.

So yes, you SHOULD be using your power as a lie detector, to investigate people that have claimed or are likely to be forced to claim.

Besides, you can't reveal the alignment of people who have not claimed without dividing town / helping scum coordinate kills anyway.

So, it really only seems helpful to scum, or just a mostly-useless town PR. Since in the end, town as a whole will work together towards any scum lynch.

Still thinking scum right now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1717, Jackal711 wrote:
In post 1716, TiphaineDeath wrote:two scum teams of three sounds like too many, and I figure host wouldn't want to unbalance it. Am I making fals assumptions?

Actually it is very likely to be 2 teams of 3, as 6 scum total would be the correct ratio for a 26-person game according to the setup design guidelines in the wiki.

Still trying to catch up, seems like there's 3 new pages every time I check the thread..

Vote will stay where it is for now.

A Jackal vote is a good vote.

Unvote.
Vote: Jackal
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1725, TiphaineDeath wrote:PV explain your 1721 to me.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

It started with his voting Faoxace for a reason I didn't like, and the fact every post was either "going to catch up" or a vote on the largest wagon. Moved from lurking to coasting.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Lots of rehasing, but no new arguement, and the scummiest is getting replaced.
Town side of the tracks
brizingre1,
AurorusVox,
Pine,
Empking
Tammy
TiphaineDeath
Zdenek
Mastermind of Sin

I want to be town but got scum more than town leanings
moneybags
ooba
mastin2
greenknight
ooLDoG
trekker Nachomamma8
Feysal
Shadow1psc
Lord Mhork
Lost Butterfly
Haze

I got nothing on- need more
BBmolla
Shadoweh
Junpei

Scummiest
Jackal711
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1929, greenknight wrote:Pine's town, my read is that scum Pine would have continued to play the idiot card regarding the usage of his role until the end since people had already started defending him.

Currently willing to lynch AV, BB, Mastin, Nacho (c/o trekker)

@PereV: what distinguishes Jackal from the other lurkers as your #1 scumread?

@people saying AV is town: explain your read, discussion concerning this major wagon has been noticeably lacking

Jackal here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3970861

Avox as town from here:
:
Spoiler: Day1 stuff
Post #82 » Sat 25.2.2012, 23:40Oops, game started.

In post 4, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
VOTE: Shadoweh

She knows why.
MoI, want a voting alliance in this game?

---

In post 22, Armored Saint wrote:

Policy not lynching this player if he continues to post in such a manner.

---

In post 26, Feysal wrote:
In other words, I don't want to know whether anyone is lawful or chaotic.
I do. More on this later.

---

In post 29, PeregrineV wrote:
Not only that, but going out of your way to defend your avatar?

Vote: Skeletor
I can get behind this wagon but there is another scum who has presented himself.

--

In post 32, LynchMePls wrote:
Rather than RVS, I want to discuss the possibility of a mass Lawful/Chaotic alignment claim. [...] Thoughts?In post 47, Feysal wrote:
Consider what would happen if the chaotic evil scum pretended to be lawful good, and the lawful evil scum pretended to be chaotic good.
I love the idea LMP. Major point where Feysal's argument against this falls down: scum lying helps town. I can go into the reasons why if you want, but I'll hold back on this nugget of mystery so as not to tip them off.

--

In post 35, Rang Tangler wrote:
VOTE: Norman

For being one below me.
Vote: Rang Tangler

--

In post 51, ManiacalLemon wrote:
Vote:Zdenek because foxes are evil!
Holy shit what is this

--

In post 59, Shadoweh wrote:
It's not just because of the risk of being killed by the other scum team. Imagine this scenario.

15 people claim to be Lawful Good.
Lawful Good wins and leaves the game.
2 people who claimed Lawful Good are still here.

Scum can't lie without risking being outted the minute one side wins.
Bollocks. He's said what I was not going to say. But yes. Scum MUST nail their chaotic/lawful D1 or risk being exposed later on. This takes the strut out from much of what Feysal is saying.

--

In post 60, Feysal wrote:
In post 59, Shadoweh wrote:
Scum can't claim their true alignment without risking being outted the minute one side wins.
Fixed it for you. But, this. This is exactly what I was referring to when I said scum would be insane not to claim the opposite alignment. If they don't, they will be doomed when the town faction they pretended to be leaves them behind.
What the hell Feysal?
No.
Just no.

Look. Here it is. Chaotic GOOD wins, then LAWFUL evil lose. If SCUM claim CHAOTIC when they're LAWFUL, and LAWFUL good win/lose, they're STILL hanging around and have been OUTED instantly. See? Lying IS ONLY GOOD FOR TOWN.

--

In post 63, Y u no scum wrote:
This is a really good point. I second this.
Also glad to see we've basically skipped over RVS. Never did like that.
Unvote

/Moneybags
UFHDHFIHGSDAIGFDKHGFsd

If we're out of RVS why haven't you voted for someone?

--

In post 68, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

So uhhh, fuck you guys.

PEACE
Holy shit MoS is in this game. Voting alliance?

--

What's with all the people saying it reduces the chances of crosskills?
If L/C is outed, then scum must shoot the opposite pool to themselves. This includes the other scumteam. It makes a higher% chance to crosskill. LMP has ALREADY outlined this with numbers.

--

In post 77, Zdenek wrote:
As far as claims go, if we are going to lynch someone, that person probably should claim alignment because they could be outed as a liar, and there is scum motivation to lie.
No. We either outright ban L/C claims, or we mass them at the start.

--

Right, ladies.

If we massclaim, scum's % to crosskill increases slightly.
We lock them into claims. Scum that lie benefit town.

Also, for the selfish: we only need to kill those on the other C/L side. That means that you DON'T EVER need to worry about lynching the other scumteam or your own townteam.
Now, Feysal will tell you that scum will lie to avoid this.
But if scum lie, they'll get outed when one of the groups leaves the game. Or, the numbers won't balance because HOW DO THE OTHER SCUMTEAM KNOW TO LIE? They don't, and might not, even if one of the teams do.

So all in all, I see only positives coming from it and those trying to suggest otherwise are fearmongering or don't understand the reasons properly.

Post #84 » Sun 26.2.2012, 00:14Hmm. So what you're saying is, CG wins, LE must all be dead, so who's left to be a direct opponent?

Post #94 » Sun 26.2.2012, 12:49In post 89, Feysal wrote:
In post 82, AurorusVox wrote:
Look. Here it is. Chaotic GOOD wins, then LAWFUL evil lose. If SCUM claim CHAOTIC when they're LAWFUL, and LAWFUL good win/lose, they're STILL hanging around and have been OUTED instantly. See? Lying IS ONLY GOOD FOR TOWN.
What I see is fail all over your post, but it all stems from this.

If the LAWFUL good win or lose, as you say, that leaves CHAOTIC good and LAWFUL evil. If the LAWFUL evil claim CHAOTIC, as you say, they will blend in with the only remaining town faction, CHAOTIC good. Only if they truthfully claimed LAWFUL would they be outed.

With that, I have invalidated almost everything you said. Please think more carefully next time before embarrassing yourself like this.
Wait wait wait

All the CE are lynched. That means there should be no lawful players left in the game. LG all leave...OHHHHHHHH
OH
OH OH OH

AND THEN
AND THEN

THE UM the LAWFUL EVIL are still alive, and if they've claimed LAWFUL, i.e. the TRUTH, then then then they're outed because they didn't leave

I SEEEEEE

Carry on.

Skenvoy is town.
More RANGO votes now please.

Post #98 » Sun 26.2.2012, 13:59Why are you willing to wait for other people to drag you to that stage? Why not pursue it yourself? Get proactive and start playing mafia like you apparently would like to do.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1980, Tammy wrote:
In post 1978, Zdenek wrote:

You've played with Tammy before? Could you say what it is about her that makes you think that she's town? Frankly, knowing that she's played with you before makes me even more certain that she is scum because of her drastic change in demeanor since you've replaced in. She was aggressively attacking your slot when Zar was in it, but since he replaced out, she's massively backed off.

Gotta love some hard boiled confirmation bias with dinner, eh? I can't wait to see the egg all over your face when you see me flip innocent. I love your "oh you've played with her and now I'm even more convinced she's scum." Geeze Zdenek, you are really a piece of work aren't you?

Why was I fighting with Zar, Zdenek? He came in lying about me. We both replaced out after that clusterfuck; I said after I came back I needed to regain perspective. I think that me being in big arguments with people for three weeks has been a big enough distraction to the game as it is. I'm trying to distance myself from the drama a bit so that town can focus, and I think it's ridiculous that you keep trying to draw me back in by your little idiotic digs and statements.

What the hell am I supposed to attack Lost Butterfly with, especially considering they just replaced in and are catching up? Am I supposed to yell at them for telling the truth that I'm town? Remember, my problem with Zar was his parroting you and lying about me. Truth is I don't know what to make of their slot. I'd probably have town read on Faraday (I don't think Mina's been on the line yet) if it weren't for Zar. I still can't make sense for how Zar's actions and tone make sense for him as an innocent, so for now I'm just watching Lost Butterfly until I have something I can work with either way.

In post 1985, TiphaineDeath wrote:wut..... nah your 1980 just comes off horribly scummy.

In post 1986, Tammy wrote:Yeah...ok.

In your second paragraph of 1980, your talking about Zar the player.
In your third paragraph, you start talking about Butterfly the player, but switch over to Zar's role, ("I still can't make sense for how Zar's actions and tone make sense for him as an innocent"), but then refuse to apply that to Butterfly's role, even though they are one and the same.

That's why 1985 is pretty accurate.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2186, Regfan wrote:His lack of contribution is terrible and most of what he has posted is complete fluff. There's a few of his reads I want explained, in particular;1) Explain the town read on Briz2) Explain the town read on Empking.

1) During the crash, briz was town in the game I modded, and was scum with me in the other.This is less his scum self and more his town self.
2) Similar to above, it's a thin gut+how-they-played-when-I-saw-them-play read. Scum EmpKing gave more info in an effort to look town, while town EmpKing has less effort.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2227, Lost Butterfly wrote:Peregrine do you intend to put your vote somewhere useful?

Apparently so.

Unvote.
Vote: BBMolla
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2247, Lost Butterfly wrote:Oh. Why'd you pick Molla over Shadoweh?

First 6 isos of each player, mainly.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Well, with a Shadow=scum, time to go see who's his friends.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2418, BBmolla wrote:Also the person I roleblocked may be able to confirm me.

In post 2450, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2449, Mastermind of Sin wrote:AV was a terrible block choice from a town perspective

...Why, I think he's scum

Please clear this up.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2468, Shadow1psc wrote:CD, Pine is not scum. He makes terrible decisions with his role, but he is not scum. You however, I still believe are scum, but no one is interested in you, they'd rather chase down Mastin for being weird, or BB for his also terrible play/claim.

For those questioning my vote for Regfan, I just wanted it marked. We're at the beginning of another long day, and I don't believe he is town. I have no real arguments towards this just yet, he just pings me very wrong. CD's logic would be sound, but Pine is town, and because I believe CD is scum trying to turn our information around on us, I'm going to UNVOTE: ;
VOTE: CoolDog

Most aligned with my thinking right now (3 for 3ish)

Vote: CoolDog

However, now I can go back and see what kind of relationship you had with dead-Shadow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2457, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2456, Haze wrote:^ That makes no sense.

If AV was VT then he wouldn't know whether or not he was RB'd. Same if he was the Maf Goon.

You flipping town =/= AV scum.

Or have I misunderstood.

No shit.

If he has an ability he can confirm me. If he has an ability and denies he was roleblocked, he's scum.

In post 2459, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2458, Haze wrote:So you intend to out him regardless if he's town or scum?

And what's stopping him from claiming vanilla?

*shrug*

You could just tell him exactly what he should do as scum, being anti-town in the process.

I find myself hard pressed to follow your logic here.

So, more questions instead-
Pine claims he was roleblocked. You claim not to have roleblocked him. Do you think Pine was roleblocked by town or scum?
If Pine was roleblocked, what would that prevent him from finding out?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@BBMolla- If scum did it, then there's the assumption of discussion about the target. And, if everyone is to be believed, the "dumb scum" group not only selected to roleblock Pine one night but two nights? And since he can't really find anything out, they didn't do it to stop him from gaining info, but because they are all dumb.
Is this what you are saying/implying?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2490, BBmolla wrote:Pine is still town.

Is CoolDog?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2513, Regfan wrote:
@ Pere
- You stated that you were going to re-read and hunt for Shadowehs partners, where's the follow-up on that? Also you state that you still think my slots mafia, have you read any of my posts at all or are you basing your read solely on Jackal?

Still going. Nacho is probably town, or at least not on dead-Shadow's team.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Regfan- I'm in day1, so your still Jackal. I read some of your other posts and you're the opposite of Shadow- I disagree with about 2/3 of your reads.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

where did the nacho wagon come from?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #38) » Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'm behind but will catch up from my last post today.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (isolation #39) » Wed May 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2760, Mastermind of Sin wrote: If he was scum he'd just lie about his targets and make it *seem* like he was doing the best he could to help the town.

Kind of this.
Plus, my one push one time on "scum" Junpei for tracking Vezok as his night choice was also in the wrong direction. If they can give reasons, and you can see it from their point of view, even if you disagree, then it's probably legitimate.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #40) » Wed May 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2770, Junpei wrote:
In post 1501, Junpei wrote:Especially now with the town flip.

Look at me and my old post hoc fallacious reasoning. :D

But Peregrine I disagree, it is not legitimate, it just isn't suspect.

But that is the starting point for doing a thorough Pine work-up. If it's not suspect, then I'm not going to be looking for him as scum. Do you have reasons other than his crappy night choices?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #41) » Thu May 03, 2012 6:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2816, CooLDoG wrote:
In order to avoid being auto lynched in the end game, scum must lie about their alignment. Period. If you want to win the game, you must lie as scum. AND, you must tell the truth as town. That's the only thing keeping pine's role a town role. Otherwise PINE MUST BE SCUM. Because his role has no usefulness to the town. Why would a non-bastard mod do that?

Interesting.

Please explain this:

In post 2263, Shadoweh wrote:Why is Nacho scum?
I have no idea how many votes I'm at so I'm just going to cut this shit down.
I claim
Lawful Good Cleric.
I have a protect that only works on players that share my alignment. That's why I'm sure Pine is telling the truth about his restriction.
Ooh want to guess who I protected? I claimed it already.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (isolation #42) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (isolation #43) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2297, Lost Butterfly wrote:WAIT.

SHE PROTECTED TAMMY

OVER MAGUA?

In post 2298, Lost Butterfly wrote:I mean that's just silly. (
Sure it'd have failed but
)

Why would Shadow's fake- "Lawful Protect" "fail" when trying to protect Tammy?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #44) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2809, CooLDoG wrote:Right, and then be outed for an easy town win once the "other game" has been completed if you get what I am saying. In order for your scum faction to win you must lie, unless you think you can win first. Strategically it makes sense to lie sense it keeps you in the game after one side has one.

Plus, if scum didn't have to lie then Pine's role would have
absolutely zero
usefulness to the town.

mod, is this game considered bastard? Meaning will you give roles to people that they actually can't extract usefulness from? For example, enablers that have no "seed role", or third party cops with no third party."

If the answer to that question is no, then by using tammy's logic pine's role must be scum. If the answer is no then the only way pine's role can be used by town is to check claims, which pine refuses to do because he is scum. End of story, lynch pine if the answer is no to the above question.

If the answer is yes to that question, then I'll be happy to rethink my read on pine.

Holy sweet Christ the badlogic and WIFOM in this post.[/quote]

He can't help it, he's scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #45) » Fri May 04, 2012 5:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Welcome Oversoul! Please vote CoolDog and lynch scum!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #46) » Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2844, Mastermind of Sin wrote:BBmolla is today's lynch. Deal with it.

Do you have any evidence that ties BBMolla to Shadoweh?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #47) » Fri May 04, 2012 7:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2848, Lost Butterfly wrote:Hey. We're not lynching Cooldog. Now how about you stop being a useless sack of shit? Are you actually caught up? I keep forgetting you're in the fucking game. It's the same with Feysal to some degree. This is ridiculous.

Active defense. Nice.

Why would we not lynch CoolDog?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #48) » Fri May 04, 2012 8:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Lost- Sorry, I should clarify.
Why do you find CoolDog town?

Active defense means no one else is saying CooLDog is town, except you. Their just "preferring" a BBMolla or Pine lynch.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #49) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2862, Lost Butterfly wrote:well that's just blatantly false. regfan has said cooldog is town.

Guessing you mean this.
In post 2186, Regfan wrote:Cooldog - Medium Town Read
I find this read very difficult to put into words but I'll give it a go. I find his confusion about the setup be a town-tell and while at times his posts have been slightly fluffy and overdefensive I find those to be player-related tells for him rather then alignment ones. His posts that do have content in them read as genuine. Also the ''rolefishing' argument against him is horse-shit. Votes can go to much better places then this guy.

In post 2862, Lost Butterfly wrote:Feysal has called cooldog town too.

This Feysal?
In post 2837, Lost Butterfly wrote:Oh, thoughts on Feysal (@ everyone). Anyone wanna wagon him with me?

Bad news is he's probably scum too.

In post 2862, Lost Butterfly wrote:And I got the question, his early confusion over the setup is a really strong towntell - it doesn't look like he was faking confusion and I don't think it would actually be possible to be confused as mafia so therefore he's town.

I have to disagree. He was also "confused" about the hydra named "
Magua
of
Illusion
". Is that also a town-tell?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (isolation #50) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2864, Lost Butterfly wrote:Do you have any other reads? What about the top 2 wagons, thoughts on them?

VC unofficial
mastin2 (2) - Tammy, Oversoul
BBmolla (9) - Junpei, Mastermind of Sin, mastin2, Haze, Feysal, Pine, CooLDoG, AurorusVox, Nachomamma8
Oversoul (2) - Regfan, TiphaineDeath
CooLDoG (4) - Shadow1psc, PeregrineV, Moneybags, Empking
Nachomamma8 (5) - chesskid3, Zdenek, BBmolla, Lost Butterfly, Tammy

BBMolla is a Bad Lynch. Nachomamma hasn't been stellar, but is a suboptimal lynch for today.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #51) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2866, Oversoul wrote:Quick question

Why does Maniacal open the thread with a serious post and the others following him have non serious votes? I notice the title of Reboot, but so far it looks like a normal game.

some people re-started the day due to the long Crash downtime. Others played from prior spot.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2872 (isolation #52) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2871, Lost Butterfly wrote:Okay, you're not getting dat cooldog lynch. Who else would you lynch?

No one.

Maybe Feysal, but only because I think he's Shadoweh's/CoolDog's partner.

Also, can you answer this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p4017687
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #53) » Mon May 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Since I just got back and see 9 votes on BBMolla, is he supposed to be Lawful-scum or Chaotic-scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (isolation #54) » Mon May 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

OK, I need to go back and catchup, but while I do, CoolDog need to go. I got a cop guilty on him.

Night1: someone gifted me a Ring of the Warrior. I got to choose a one shot ability: Ranger ability (Track)(track), Paladin ability (Detect Evil)(cop), or Barbarian ability (Uncanny Dodge)(BP). I picked Paladin (cause they rock).
I used it night 2 on CoolDog. I got an Evil result.

This is evident day2 if you read my posts with this in mind. It also let me go back to look at interactions and watch todays interactions with that knowledge.

Feysal early on spends time chastising the MaguaIllusion , during which his suspicion yo-yos.

He finds both the , but .

The next day, he dislikes the mastin , but experienced the same thing as he likes CoolDog for scum then finds him town.
In post 666, Feysal wrote:The only wagon I have seen picking up steam lately is the one on CooLDoG, and that wagon ranks high among the stupidest things I've seen in this game.
In post 847, Feysal wrote:CooLDoG is not scum
In post 879, Feysal wrote:In fact, the part of CooLDoG's posts that is hardest for me to believe to have been sincere is his ignorance of the hydra heads, even after it was explained to him repeatedly. That looks like intentionally playing dumb for town points, and is my main cause of doubt about his alignment.
In post 1052, Feysal wrote:The fact that you have been confusing people about your identities is not what I'm voting you for. It is simply something I thought strange about your play, especially when you used it as a reason to declare CooLDoG town. Frankly his confusion could easily be feigned.
In post 1588, Feysal wrote:Something I will complain about is CooLDoG apparently being the top suspect today. Do people seriously believe his confusion about the setup was some insidious scum plot to appear as uninformed town? I would say that the mod post in the original thread confirmed there was genuine confusion about, and there is no reason why scum should have been confused like that.
I'm more than fine with AurorusVox being the second largest wagon though. I thought he was suspicious yesterday for multiple reasons, and today he has added his doctor speculation and subsequent horrible CooLDoG vote to the mix.
In post 1726, Feysal wrote:Looking at the wagons right now, I'm of course pleased with the one on AurorusVox, and with the one on CooLDoG losing steam

trekker/Nacho, on the other hand, either spent all game trolling his own scumteam, or he's not scum with them. It depends on how they flip, but this is giving me town points for Nacho
trekker iso
Spoiler: Trekker Iso(partial)
In post 330, trekker wrote:VOTE: CooLDoG his actions have been clearly scum motivated all game. he's also a chronic lurker.
In post 337, trekker wrote:alright, man. you should look into CooLDoG.
In post 343, trekker wrote:Shadoweh is mafia
In post 344, trekker wrote:VOTE: Shadoweh
In post 365, trekker wrote:
Dayvig: Shadoweh
In post 548, trekker wrote:everything cool dog says is irrelevant, because he's scum.
In post 557, trekker wrote:yea, i'm down.
VOTE: CooLDoG
In post 595, trekker wrote:CoolDoG, LynchMePls, Shadoweh. one scum team.
Pine, two others. second scum team.
looking for more connections.
In post 614, trekker wrote:cooldog is mafia
In post 739, trekker wrote:and shadoweh is obvious scum but less obvious than cooolgod

In post 801, trekker wrote:vote coolodgo
In post 1060, trekker wrote:vote coolodgy
In post 1062, trekker wrote:VOTE: Shadoweh
In post 1294, trekker wrote:VOTE: Shadowehdp it
In post 1295, trekker wrote:
In post 1292, Empking wrote:Quiet

Vote: Cool
nvm, VOTE: CooLDoG

tl;dr- CoolDog EVIL, Feysal Suspicious because of actions/reactions to Shadow/CoolDog, trekker scum trolling scumteam, or town
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (isolation #55) » Mon May 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Also not concrete, but Pine and BBMolla both named thier abilities similar to the ones named on the ring. It diposes me to beleive thier claims. If either is scum, then they probably aren't scum with Shadow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #56) » Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3349, TiphaineDeath wrote:We still need to be working on finding the lawful evil team, killing pine and taking all our lawful good townies out of the game seems like not the play. Once we hit a lawful evil guy then we can kill him. Then go after our final Lawful Evil Scum.

I think I'm hearing this wrong.

1. You say, Pine is CE something-or-nother.
2. You say, let's not lynch Pine let's find a Lawful Evil guy.

Why on God's green earth would we not lynch Pine if he is Evil?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (isolation #57) » Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Oversoul- what are you talking about?

@Tammy- scum has to reduce town numbers to win. Chesskid has a point in that no-killing is not an option this early in the game, especially for such a small reward as lynching BBMolla, who has been the almost-lynch most of the game.

Notice that all three scum were on the BBmolla wagon, even as the Shadoweh wagon grew.
I got more from these, but it's probably better to post the actual posts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (isolation #58) » Mon May 14, 2012 11:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@shadow- You know the questions that follow your claim, don't you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (isolation #59) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3399, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 3391, Shadow1psc wrote:@Oversoul - I never claimed anything, other than what my night 2 action was, and my result, which was more or less mod confirmed given the unusual nature. Stop rolefishing.

Generic claims are suspect.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (isolation #60) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Pine- I conclude nothing when there is someone to actually give the real answers. And I'm willing to wait instead of guessing, but what he claimed so far doesn't make Shadow town. It just confirms he "tracked" you and that you weren't lying about night 2. I'm hoping for things that will help us find scum, either directly or through PoE.

@Haze- What? It's in the posts, and fairly straightforward. Where does the confusion comes from?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #61) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Oversoul- Can you point out or quote the posts in question?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (isolation #62) » Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

BBMolla is at L-1. We want more day, right? Can one of the people below unvote?

BBmolla (9) - Feysal, Nachomamma8, chesskid3, TiphaineDeath, Empking, Pine, Oversoul, mastin, BBMolla

pedit: NM...thanks mastin

BBmolla (8) - Feysal, Nachomamma8, chesskid3, TiphaineDeath, Empking, Pine, Oversoul, BBMolla
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (isolation #63) » Tue May 15, 2012 8:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@mastin-The only semi-guess I have right now is Zdenek isn't Chaotic scum. Both MoS and CoolDog voted him over Foxace.

In post 1143, Seacore wrote:
Vote Count 1.15

Norman (2) -
LynchMePls, Shadow1psc

MaguaofIllusion (1) -
Feysal

Tammy (1) -
Haze

Zdenek (5) -
Tammy,
greenknigh, MaguaofIllusion
, kondi2424,
Mastermind of Sin

Foxace36 (10) -
Foxace36,
Shadoweh
, brizingre1, AurorusVox, Empking, mastin2,
CooLDoG
, Pine, Zdenek, Lord Mhork

Jackal711 (1) -
PeregrineV

Shadoweh (1) -
trekker

Not Voting (5) - Moneybags, BBmolla, Norman, Zar, Jackal711

(expired on 2012-04-04 00:00:00) left in Day 1.

Seeking replacement for kondi2424

Moneybags votes Zdenek
In post 1144, Moneybags wrote:I think we have the time now because we're needing another replacement, and I'd rather have this lynch.
VOTE: Zdenek
Also BBmolla is scum. BB is always scum.

Haze votes Zdenek
In post 1146, Haze wrote:Ok.

Fox's ISO is town as crap.

Zd's is less town.
VOTE: Zdnek

Can somebody explain why his Vanilla claim popped up all of a sudden in his ISO?

At any rate it looks like I'll still be able to get in before deadline and switch if need be. If momentum comes then this is a more preferable lynch.

Pine votes Zdenek
In post 1147, Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Zdenek

Fox 9/Zdenek 7

Let's go, folks. Drop a vote on one of these two. Failing to be on one of these two wagons will be scrutinized tomorrow.

CoolDog votes Zdenek
In post 1156, CooLDoG wrote:I could happily go with a zde lynch. I actually think it might be slightly better than a fox lynch. However, with the new deadline extension I can be around to switch my vote in time.
unvote, vote: zde
... obv, massive TV scum is obv. I think that pretty much sums up what I think of zde. Non contributor after about page 10 due to only talking about tammy.
@trekker, what was the point of your last post? Scum/vig (if you are there, please be there), for the love of god shoot this guy.

BBMolla
In post 1167, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1163, Moneybags wrote:
In post 1157, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1145, Haze wrote:Most recently BB and Tammy looking friendly. I mean bb hasn't even read anything.

In post 1144, Moneybags wrote:Also BBmolla is scum. BB is always scum.

Why are people reading me when I haven't posted anything substancial except for the obvious?

If I don't catch up within a day or two I'm just gonna say screw it and play from wherever we are instead.

Mine was a joke :P Calm down and vote Zde.

Yeah after rereading I realized the other one was too. Herp.

Why Zde over Fox?

In post 1199, Seacore wrote:
Vote Count 1.16

Norman (2) -
LynchMePls, Shadow1psc

MaguaofIllusion (1) -
Feysal

Zdenek (9) -
Tammy,
greenknigh, MaguaofIllusion,
kondi2424,
Mastermind of Sin
, Moneybags, Haze, Pine,
CooLDoG

Foxace36 (8) -
Shadoweh, brizingre1, AurorusVox, Empking, mastin2x, Zdenek, Lord Mhork, Zar

Jackal711 (1) -
PeregrineV

Shadoweh (1) -
trekker

Tammy (1) -
Foxace36

Not Voting (3) - BBmolla, Norman, Jackal711

(expired on 2012-04-04 00:00:00) left in Day 1.

Seeking replacement for kondi2424 and Foxace36 - sigh, my player blacklist is growing.

BBmolla
In post 1200, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: FoxAce
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3619 (isolation #64) » Tue May 15, 2012 11:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3617, Shadow1psc wrote:And Feysal bussing is the only scenario where his claim makes any possible sense as being from a scum standpoint.

I don't think Feysal is bussing. I liked my case from the day before, but it was predicated on CoolDog being on the same team as Shadoweh. Since they weren't, he's town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (isolation #65) » Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Want to hear from AV, Nacho, EmpKing and more from mastin.

@Feysal- Do you have more, and/or a response to stuff since your claim?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3689 (isolation #66) » Wed May 16, 2012 8:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I think that's only 9 there.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (isolation #67) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3703, Junpei wrote:
In post 3702, Pine wrote:Big FOS on Junpei. Town has absolutely zero reason to believe there are four on each team. If we lynch a third person for either scumteam and that half of the game doesn't end, Junpei gets turbolynched

Why do we think there are only six scum in a 26 player game and not eight scum in a 26 player game?

6/26 is 23%... 8/26 is 30%

The latter number is much more attractive considering.. you know... two scum teams and all. I know basic balance theory, and it states that 23% is too low generally for two scum teams. I'll believe it when I see it. Your 10:3 + 10:3 theory is ridiculous and 9:4 9:4 is much more believable to me.

In post 0, Seacore wrote:
Good vs Evil, Chaos vs Law

This is an experimental set up, with two towns with two separate win conditions

This is why I believe the 10:3 over the 9:4 setup.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (isolation #68) » Wed May 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3719, Mina wrote:The feeling is mutual. I'm curious to know why you think Nacho is one of your top town reads, for instance. And didn't Peregrine say the voting tell on Moneybags only cleared him as CE scum?

Clear is a strong word, but, yeah, I find it unlikely he's CE scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”