Open 444: Nightless Vengeful Mayhem! OVER, MVPs!

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Klick »

Hmm.

RBD, could you evaluate me as a player using your knowledge of site meta? :P
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

RC apparently doesnt get that to "catch" a player you sorta need to get them lynched and not laughed at by the entire town. JF was by and far town MVP as his shot took this from a probable scum win to a town win almost insantly. Im stunned how blind you are to what each player is telling you - even if you are right about something you are not a good player if you cant get listened to. Its a very simple fact of the game.

Out of curiosity though... how did you "catch" me when you showed no interest in lynching me at the start of day two? If a passing suspicion is "catching" a player, that makes everypony an all star essentially! Really if you would have stayed with it the entire time, then maybe its catching, but when you abandon it and even day three say "one of these two" its not catching scum.

I should probably stop responding though, I feel like im arguing with a high schooler over prom politics or something.

In post 1075, Klick wrote:RBD, could you evaluate me as a player using your knowledge of site meta? :P

I actually always have thought you were one of the underestimated players that when wouldnt lurk could actually be really dangerous (like Emp and Furcolow). I like that you are finally staying active in the games you play, and think you did realy good in this one except for I still disagree getting in a late day arguement tactic. You are doing a decent job of cleaning a slate that to some wasnt that good looking though.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

You DID get lynched Day3. Rainbowdash, would you like me to LINK the post where you got lynched? You seem to be pretending that you led the scum team to a win and that I called you scum but no one listened and you were able to crush the town despite me calling you scum. NO. Let me infuse you with a dose of reality. You got lynched. Town lynched you and I was one of the players who was indirectly pushing your lynch by putting you in my top two scumreads. Whiskers stupidity was shocking but even if I had been adamant about lynching him and waited till Monday for NameUser to hammer him, what would have happenned? I would have led a lynch on you like it was no one's business. I would have raced Yabba to putting the first vote on you. There was ZERO chance of you winning even I had lynched Whiskers.

If JF hadn't killed Klick, yes Klick might have convinced me to lay off of you. You discount that possibility that at some point in time, JF and Kimor would have pushed a Klick lynch. Once Klick was dead, you were open to be lynched. No one followed your analysis and no one thought you "moved wagons." All you were doing was blowing hot air. You have an incredibly high opinion of yourself but you are a huge fluffy pile of nothingness as far as skill is concerned. You are in such shock over this blowout defeat that you can't even admit when you got caught.

I showed no interest in lynching you Day2 because I thought Sweezy-scum and Whiskers were sucking up to you. It turns out, I misread the strategy and only realized later that it is in scum's best interest to buddy with each other more than townies. Once I realized that, I was onto you and Sweezy again. We lynched Sweezy, then we lynched you.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Great job modding, d3f3nd3r. It was a really fun setup too although a bit town sided considering the scum only get 2 kills.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1077, rapidcanyon wrote:You DID get lynched Day3. Rainbowdash, would you like me to LINK the post where you got lynched? You seem to be pretending that you led the scum team to a win and that
I called you scum but no one listened
(This part is true)
and you were able to crush the town despite me calling you scum. NO.
Let me infuse you with a dose of reality.
(lololololololol)
You got lynched. Town lynched you and I was one of the players who was indirectly pushing your lynch by putting you in my top two scumreads. Whiskers stupidity was shocking but even if I had been adamant about lynching him and waited till Monday for NameUser to hammer him, what would have happenned? I would have led a lynch on you like it was no one's business. I would have raced Yabba to putting the first vote on you. There was ZERO chance of you winning even I had lynched Whiskers.
It's okay, RC. Rainbow was lynched, but it wasn't your fault. There, there. No need to worry, don't blame yourself.

In post 1077, rapidcanyon wrote:If JF hadn't killed Klick, yes Klick might have convinced me to lay off of you. You discount that possibility that at some point in time, JF and Kimor would have pushed a Klick lynch. Once Klick was dead, you were open to be lynched.
No one followed your analysis and no one thought you "moved wagons."
All you were doing was blowing hot air. You have an incredibly high opinion of yourself but you are a huge fluffy pile of nothingness as far as skill is concerned. You are in such shock over this blowout defeat that you can't even admit when you got caught.
Uh, speak for yourself. keep in mind, several players came in and disagreed with you, you really have no place to tell anyone else they have no skill, or are conceited.

In post 1077, rapidcanyon wrote:I showed no interest in lynching you Day2 because I thought Sweezy-scum and Whiskers were sucking up to you. It turns out, I misread the strategy and only realized later that it is in scum's best interest to buddy with each other more than townies. Once I realized that, I was onto you and Sweezy again. We lynched Sweezy, then we lynched you.
Actually, I think it was Kimor (maybe Birds?) who put the catalyst vote on Sweezy-slot, I supported it, and then the wagon came and lynched him. None of us looked at you or your reads for who to lynch.
Hey, hey, how many players do you need to tell you you need an adjustment before you'll get the hint?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1079, Whiskers wrote:Hey, hey, how many players do you need to tell you you need an adjustment before you'll get the hint?

Given that he thinks he was responsable for a forced win that JF triggered - never.

It is funny that his arguement is "I was great, I blame other town for all missteps" when the list of "who got the win" basically goes JF, Kimor.... then its kinda a crap shoot for who is next most responsable. RC was actually really detremental to the town through most of the game given that he kept presenting stuff in a way that made him get ignored when he was semi-right about stuff.

Yes I have an ego... but when you refuse to believe anything but you were a town god in this game when you were one of the players we were LEAST afraid of even when you were right... yeah. Basically leaders called the shots and you followed along because you didnt disagree.

Done talking at this point to you. Good luck in trying to get anypony to listen to you acting like that. My bits are on you leave the site or give up playing within a few more months.

rapidcanyon wrote:Great job modding, d3f3nd3r. It was a really fun setup too although a bit town sided considering the scum only get 2 kills.

Actually for modding...

1) Try and get every page votecounts, there were a few times where a ton happened in between counts
2) Keeping the "L-X" thing allows for a ton of extra mod error and becomes confusing fast, vote counts should have everypony in the game in them so we dont need a playerlist to tell us that.
3) Pausing the game the look for a replacement is a MAJOR MAJOR no-no. Its something that should never be done under any circumstance.
You don't earn
loyalty
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Well... pausegame is more okay when you have nights.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

@ Whiskers, it was my case based on which Sweezy was lynched. I remember it was specifically Sweezy as opposed to PM because I made a case explained how his post was scummy.

@ RBD, it seems like you will never, ever admit defeat when it is staring you in the face and say that if it wasn't for JF, scum would have won. But the fact, this game was so extremely one-sided, it would merely have delayed the town victory. I think me and Yabba won it in the later stages. Catching scum like you and winning landslide victories for town is fun. I have no intention of playing with you though. You are such a drag to play with.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 am

Post by Whiskers »

Page 17:
In post 401, rapidcanyon wrote:I went back and read the Sweezy post to delve deeper into why I had that gut feeling.

In post 364, Sweezy wrote:
In post 343, Eidolon wrote:
will take an eternity to get caught up.

Pretty much.

Excuse for not posting. inb4, whiskers yells "not a scumtell."

I'm posting from work again,

Apologetic.

so I won't have anything detailed right off the bat here. Caught up on reading the thread, but I haven't totally digested it yet. Though I will say for now that the interaction between RC's #344 and Eidolon's #345 sheds some light on RC's alignment now that Eido has flipped. I'm getting a vibe of someone who threw a tantrum over his case being refuted by three people, and then finally feeling regret when the one person he respects the most out of all of us took his enemies' side.
It feels fairly sincere to me, and allows me to read his prior arguments as (very,
very
) derptown rather than scummy.

Kinda get the feeling he is posting what I wanted to hear since I earlier reacted negatively to being accused of being scum. But that was before I had the time to take a breather. Caught ya, scum.

I'd like to think Whiskers is town, if only because he (she?) allowed
some
semblance of logic to shine through in the last few pages.

Basically a compliment.

RBD...she did a fine job defending herself,

Another compliment. No backing.

This significantly reduces my scumread on whiskers.

Vote Sweezy

Let's do this.

Pedit: surprise!

Page 28.
In post 699, Name User wrote:
In post 685, yabbaguy wrote:The following chart is my attempt to deduce scumpairs. Any cell in green means I've determined it impossible or unlikely for that to be the solution to the game.

Why can't I be scumbuddies with Kimor?

VOTE: Zabriel Look at his two posts, I'm tired of lurkers, willing to vote PM as well.

Best I got. I'll keep looking for evidence against Whiskers and RC.

Page 29
In post 702, Whiskers wrote:
vote: zabriel

Pony needs to saddle up.
Afraid to get your tail wet?

Page 30
In post 736, 2birds1stone wrote:
Unvote

Vote: zabriel

Seeing as PMysterious wagon isn't happening
better luck with this wagon, perhaps?

In post 738, yabbaguy wrote:Fiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Unvote, Vote: zabriel

In post 740, rapidcanyon wrote:Okay, lets go with Zabriel.

VOTE: Zabriel

Yeah, over ten pages between your case and the wagon on Zabriel-- with no reference to your case whatsoever. You didn't lead this lynch or anything, lol. You did NOT cause the Zab lynch.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 707, rapidcanyon wrote:I am not voting 21bs. I'd rather wait to hear from the inactives to hear their thoughts. Specifically Name User who I think is town. Zabriel replaced Sweezy, so I might settle for that wagon if NU/other inactives don't support a whiskers wagon.

In post 723, rapidcanyon wrote:The fact that 2b1s flat-out defends RBD who is trying to lynch him makes me certain that either RBD is town and he is trying to appease her or that RBD is scum and this is a planned bus. Now way is his a townie reaction.

VOTE: 2birds1stone

Yeah, man.

Birds never being lynched was 100% you, too.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:14 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

Sweezy lynch - there was no reference to my case in the posts where they made their votes. The suspicion was implicit. Choosing between lurkers, town wanted to lynch Sweezy because I made a case and no one made a case against PM.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Kimor »

In post 1085, rapidcanyon wrote:Sweezy lynch - there was no reference to my case in the posts where they made their votes. The suspicion was implicit. Choosing between lurkers, town wanted to lynch Sweezy because I made a case and no one made a case against PM.

No.
Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me!

Formerly known as Netopalis.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

Yes, here.

In post 499, Kimor wrote:To address why I suggested Sweezy over Jigglymence, Jigglymence has actually posted fairly recently, but Sweezy has not. I don't see any real case on Jigglymence other than activity, but people have levied cases against Sweezy before and I could see it, even though he's not one of my top suspects.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

Kimor, don't be a stupid liar. Accept that you are not perfect. This just makes you look bad.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Kimor »

In post 1088, rapidcanyon wrote:Kimor, don't be a stupid liar. Accept that you are not perfect. This just makes you look bad.

In post 1087, rapidcanyon wrote:Yes, here.

In post 499, Kimor wrote:To address why I suggested Sweezy over Jigglymence, Jigglymence has actually posted fairly recently, but Sweezy has not. I don't see any real case on Jigglymence other than activity, but people have levied cases against Sweezy before and I could see it, even though he's not one of my top suspects.

And I wasn't on the final wagon. So I respected your case so much that I completely forgot to follow it while I was in awe of your brilliance.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1088, rapidcanyon wrote:Kimor, don't be a stupid liar. Accept that you are not perfect. This just makes you look bad.

Oh wow. Not sure ive laughed that much at a post in a really long time.

I know I said I was done here... but the irony... so awesome
You don't earn
loyalty
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

@ Kimor, you were town and the reason you wanted to lynch Sweezy was because of my case.
@ RBD, this is you:

Rainbowdash

Pretend to laugh all you want but it is obvious that you are just a sore loser.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Kimor »

No, I didn't want to go after Sweezy in the first place. Given a choice betwen Sweezy and Jigglymence, though, Sweezy was the better option.

rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

Yeah, we can just keep arguing back and forth forever. Point is, I caught 2 scum, JF caught 1, you caught 1, Yabba caught 1 etc. We steamrollered them to a win. No point arguing about who contributed more. It was a collective win.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Whiskers »

I think RC might just be a troll.
He's baited us into explaining over and over and it's just, unbelievable. I think he's doing it on purpose.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:31 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

You, whiskers have most certainly have come close to being a troll. If it wasn't for you, we would have won a lot quicker since I wouldn't have had to deal with your stupid defense of scum as well as the distraction you provided on the last day by your scummy behavior making me start a wagon on you. If you didn't exist in the game, I would have stuck with my initial bandwagoning on Yabba's RBD wagon and RBD would have been quick lynched. You STOPPED a mafioso's lynch by being this big giant distraction.

Also, your posts were borderline hilarious. You acted as if you were leading the day thread and that RBD would take over if you got lynched when in reality neither you, nor RBD got a lynch you wanted. It was all just egoistic fluff "moving wagons," "keeping RBD in check."

I have explained to you many, many times. Whatever you may think, RBD's alignment in red is there for all to see. It is not an arguable opinion but a fact. You were wrong. I was right. Deal with it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1095, rapidcanyon wrote:I have explained to you many, many times. Whatever you may think, RBD's alignment in red is there for all to see. It is not an arguable opinion but a fact. You were wrong. I was right. Deal with it.

I'm not saying you weren't right. I'm saying you were right for the wrong reasons.
In post 1095, rapidcanyon wrote:Also, your posts were borderline hilarious.
Keep pretending to laugh, RC.
In post 1095, rapidcanyon wrote:You, whiskers have most certainly have come close to being a troll. If it wasn't for you, we would have won a lot quicker since I wouldn't have had to deal with your stupid defense of scum as well as the distraction you provided on the last day by your scummy behavior making me start a wagon on you. If you didn't exist in the game, I would have stuck with my initial bandwagoning on Yabba's RBD wagon and RBD would have been quick lynched. You STOPPED a mafioso's lynch by being this big giant distraction.
Town doesn't
know
player alignments, RC. Anyway, you omgus and tunnel. Remember who was almost policy lynched this game. It wasn't me.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:39 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 1096, Whiskers wrote:
I'm not saying you weren't right. I'm saying you were right for the wrong reasons.

That is what you delude yourself into believing. You are in no position to make that statement since you are the one who was proven to be objectively wrong. Saying I was right "for the wrong reasons" is merely your opinion. You don't decide which reasons were "right" or "wrong." Me being right proves that my reasons were the right reasons.

Town doesn't
know
player alignments, RC. Anyway, you omgus and tunnel. Remember who was almost policy lynched this game. It wasn't me.

I wasn't "almost lynched" period. You were the one who was nearly lynched until Yabba convinced me to go for RBD.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Kimor »

Retroactive Policy Lynch Vote: Rapidcanyon

rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

Shut up. The game is over.

Return to “Completed Open Games”