Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Ztife »

Just done re-reading the thread a couple of times.

thez is high on my scum-radar, the fact that he was been on the bandwagon for a while now with a high number of replacements/player shuffling, could be his scum buddies trying hard to shift the bandwagon. His reasonings are weak, and there are no real good reason to not lynch him other than for the sake of generating more discussion for the day. As things are at the moment knowing whether he flips town/scum would probably be the most informative to us.

1. not gonna do you any good, you mean as a scum? :D
2. hows your votes doing town any good so far apart from trying to draw attention from yourself?
3. Spite voting, not really pro-town imho
354 "harshly" which is a scum-tell to you, care to elaborate? as for all your votes..

59 Dumbledore, RVS
85 Attempt on roger Bandwagon
180Vengeful Vote on B&B
And lastly, as per post 349/354 above, you vengeful voted on arc in an attempt to counter-wagon which you
explained it yourself
263 You also mentioned that you think B&B, njoseph, SoraAdvent, ArcAngel, Parama is scummy but you haven't make much of a case..

In other news, I think JacobSavage is also very scrummy, I'll make a case on him later on tonight after I get the time to re-read more.

Also for vote's sake as replacement, my vote stands with thez for now, albeit for a different reason than the person I've replaced.
Unvote, Vote: thez
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Ztife »

@jeck
I have a hard time understanding this guy. Basically according to him thez is more likely townie than scum (due to ratio) and therefore the later votes on thez means that they are scum/scummy. Its pretty ridiculous.

Also, from 469 you said that thez is likely scum, and jump to 517 you said that you no longer believed thez is scum, and you are looking for people
that were voting on him, especially late or people that never voted on him in the first place.

Inbetween post 510 is also incoherent as hell, what non-existent probability are you talking about?

--
JacobSavage is actively lurking. From his numerous posts I see little scum hunting, and dubious wagoning.

280 putting thez at l-3 and changing later when a quick lynch is not evident. This vote is really fishy to me.

He also posts pretty actively in other games, but hardly contributes anything here. Only scrum reads he has on 329 but elaborates little.

--
As for thez case, there's at least 10 pages worth of BW against thez, and all I see is a high replacement rate for this game and its gradually pushed away with no real case anywhere now.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 742, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 729, Darthe wrote:thez shut up. That weak ass "casing" is a clear way to pretend that you're contributing.

I would like to say you've done little to help the town. Again, telling someone to shut up is counterproductive. Want to actually play the game or just continue telling people to be quiet? I'm fine with lynching you for discouragement or playing with very little helpful input.

I agree.

Unvote, Vote:Darthe
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Ztife »

Oh and Happy New Year Everyone! =D
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Ztife »

@Mod, I believe my vote count is wrong and it should be at Darth as in post 746
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Ztife »

@Sixx so why has your vote shifted from me to NJ if im more likely scum than him? Also, can you explain why you think babyspice and slysly are townish to you? Post #116 is from babyspice, did you mis-quote?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 910, Sixx wrote:yes, I did misquote it should be post 616.

My vote shifted from you to Nj because his style of play is less helpful to the town regardless of his alignment, if you were more likely to be lynched I'd switch back to you as you are higher scum on my list.

Baby Spice points out lesser points that people seem to skim over, if she were anti it'd be more likely she'd continue on with the larger points and rephrase them like others have or simply sheep. She also thinks its ironic I voted you for not cum hunting and it made me laugh :)

slysly's point outs of the obvious sheeping isn't a scum read but its also not exactly a super town read either, I just did not want to place him in null or in the void of unknown or 'wow you're in this game?' that I was going to put everybody I didnt place on my list.

So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?

And as usual, I have no idea what jeck is saying.

Unvote, Vote: Sixx
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 927, Jal wrote:The ztfipoilooo wagon is obviously a no-go and he isn't even responding to much of anything. Bleh.

VOTE: Sixx

I think this is L-3.

Endoperson, I like that response much better.

I really don't know how to interpret his sudden outlash in his recent two last posts. That stuff came out of nowhere.

There's no response worthy of discussion. Thus.

Also, that would make Sixx at L-2 if I didn't get it wrong.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Ztife »

Give the sheeps more time, and would love to see your case nacho.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Ztife »

Im Eric Stevenson and I drive a 1990 Honda Prelude.

I won't claim my role because it will affect town negatively for the NK tonight.

With the speed of this wagon and the vast amount of sheeps, think twice before you hammer me if you are really pro-town =) With 5 days deadline, I doubt we will get other candidates.

Parama, njoseph, TML, sixx and edo should probably explain their votes on me a whole lot more.

And discuss what if I flip town? Do you think that is going to help with anything with the speed of this wagon? Information lynch really?

And in anycase if I do get hammered suddenly, and if Sixx turns out JK from the NK, the scum are probably the more active ones in this round imho. BB and Nacho ranks the top of my list, followed by darthe.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 1159, ArcAngel9 wrote:firstly, Wow, Town is having lucky day. A scum who dug his own grave, how often that happens!!!!
And moving on back to scum hunting... I am going to stick the Ztife wagon, Let see if he would like defend himself on this.
Vote: ZTife

AJ - Take it easy, I don't think you're scum.
B&B, AJ suspected at the begining but after my justification on following the Thez wagon, his opinion has been changed. He had no reason to change his read on me if he is scum, i am not 100% sure he is a townie but it wouldn't hurt to consider him as one based on his game play.

And congratulations on Sixx, i see your part of effort in his Mod Kill, LOL. nice job!!!

Are you keeping up with the thread?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Ztife »

Sorry. Hadn't have time to re-read since the Sixx mod-kill. There's no deadline yet, why is there a rush to vote?

Im not claiming either way. At least not now. Stop role fishing me.

Probably Darth, parama and nj at the top of my scum list now.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Ztife »

Im a doc. My flavour is along the lines of my car being so fast it makes a good temporary ambulance.

Pretty much sure I would get NKed tonight, when I said early if Sixx was town JK we're fucked because I would be NKed and he can't be protected.
And obviously (or not), I can't self-target.

Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by Ztife »

Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

To those who thinks that my car is lame; what is a doc suppose to drive then? A lambourgini?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 2026, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1524, Ztife wrote:Im a doc. My flavour is along the lines of my car being so fast it makes a good temporary ambulance.

In post 1785, Ztife wrote:Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

How are these compatible? Anyone who is saying "lets not lynch him" how do these two things work together?

These are going two different directions with flavor. The first one says its due to the SPEED OF HIS CAR when at least a couple of us have claimed to have faster ones. The second one makes it sound like he pulls out a first aid kit and protects them.

@Neighbors - Explain why you are neighbors.

Also Edo can be the #2 lynch behind PV now.

@JV - Why refuse to lynch a non-VT claim? That logic scum would always claim PRs, which statistically outside of massclaim they ARE far more likely to claim. Its why you dont lynch the first VT claim 95% of the time.

I can't quote the flavour out, so there's a limit to how close/exact I can claim anyway. Much of the flavour is subjective rather than objective, do you think a cop's claim is going to include saying that "your car carries bugging devices which you can install at a player's house, and each night your investigations will show you if he or she is town/scum" and along the lines?

I claimed my car and character, and a first aid kit/toolbox (honestly, in my head its the same thing, and both exist btw) and everything else is pretty self explainatory. Was it neccessary to claim my first aid kit/toolbox to begin with? Does a vig usually claims that he holds a gun? My fast cars making temporary ambulances is a paraphrase from my role pm, I just claimed it as it is. Do you think I would wanna raise suspicion and use such a doubtful car claim if I was fake claiming? Also who are you to argue that my car is slow?

As nacho pointed out, I was online several times but I didn't have enough time to really make a case on anybody. The day has dragged too long and honestly, im pretty lost. Also I didn't post earlier because I wanna look at sheepers and I didn't really have much to argue about.

You can lynch me if you think I would be an information lynch and its worth losing a town doc, but think about it. I already expect to die N1 anyway since my claim. But yeah, I don't like this persistence. Better you than me Llama.

Unvote, Vote:LlamaFluff

And actually, I would go for a njoseph lynch too, #2031 and #2035 looks bad.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 2052, thezmon221 wrote:After Ztife's latest post, I think I'm going to settle on my vote. I do love how you changed the story, though:
Ztife wrote:I claimed my car and character, and
a first aid kit/toolbox (honestly, in my head its the same thing, and both exist btw)
and everything else is pretty self explainatory. Was it neccessary to claim my first aid kit/toolbox to begin with? Does a vig usually claims that he holds a gun? My fast cars making temporary ambulances is a paraphrase from my role pm, I just claimed it as it is. Do you think I would wanna raise suspicion and use such a doubtful car claim if I was fake claiming? Also who are you to argue that my car is slow?
Didn't you say it was a first aid toolbox? Because here you said it's a first aid kit OR a toolbox. At least, that's how I see it.

What's the difference?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3728 (isolation #17) » Sat May 11, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Ztife »

Got lynched D1.. still.

GG all. Was one hell of a long ass game with a 3-player lylo end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”