Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:40 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (1): Bumi
ArcAngel9 (1): SlySly
Darthe (1): Sixx
JacobSavage (1): Jal
njoseph (6): Aj The Epic, nhammen, thezmon221, BirdAndBeast, Idiotking, The Mini-Librarian
Sixx (8): Albus Dumbledore, Parama, Nachomamma8, njoseph, killerjester, Edosurist, Baby Spice, Darthe
The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
thezmon221 (3): ArcAngel9, Ztife, PeregrineV
Ztife (1): jeck
Not voting (2): PMysterious, JacobSavage

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:41 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 724, Darthe wrote:I think Sixx is our better choice today but Bumi could well be scum. Some odd reactions.

Yes, listen to this dude.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:48 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 696, Jal wrote:I feel like nojoseph is just trolling. I can't interpret his earlier comment about black holes to be anything but trolling. I don't know where to go with him. Kinda wanna say town.
All the more reason to simply PL him.

In post 721, Parama wrote:
Daykill: Arc

Don't ever again quote a huge wall like that for a short response
That really pisses me off
Or at least make it a spoiler...

However, I'm not really a fan to the way AA has responded to said quotes and discussion by SlySly and Bumi. Seems worried to me.

njoseph wrote:I am indeed a black hole player,
You said the same exact thing less than 30 minutes ago (from the quoted post). 29 to be exact.

njoseph wrote:If everybody voting me would vote Sixx, we would achieve our Day 1 goal :/. I AM NOT SCUM. I GUARANTEE IT. I GUARANTEE IT TWICE. I GUARANTEE IS THRICE.
Scared of being lynched maybe?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:49 am

Post by njoseph »

Ninja'd.
I do have a little more faith in Bumi, though.

Post-ninja: I am not scared. I am disappointed.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Darthe »

thez shut up. That weak ass "casing" is a clear way to pretend that you're contributing.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 729, Darthe wrote:thez shut up. That weak ass "casing" is a clear way to pretend that you're contributing.
What casing are you referring to, and chill out. There's not much to be said that I can contribute to, so I'm contributing where I can, like getting njoseph to share his reads and such. If you go back and read from before you replaced in, I am not scared of contributing, I have a decent amount of posts contributing.

PLUS, if anything you should be the one keeping your mouth shut. You've only one post of any actual contribution, and that was your initial reads post, Post 587. Curious as to how you can only make 8 posts over ~200 posts in 3 days with only one being of actual content.

Your move.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 am

Post by thezmon221 »

@njoseph: I'm disappointed in you too.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sorry, spent all weekend with my brother, so did no reading. Will catch up today & tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:46 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 577, jeck wrote:njoseph said that my thought process made sense why would he do that if he's a scum? he would have wanted me to vote on thez and not on Sora/nacho if he was scum, thats why he doesnt look like scum, more like null-townish.
I'm not sure your expectations of scum-nj are correct.

You could show these connections about a large number of players in this game. I don't see anything special about the BB and AA connection you posit. Also, AA's dayvig stuff looks more dumb than scum.

In post 612, Ztife wrote:JacobSavage is actively lurking. From his numerous posts I see little scum hunting, and dubious wagoning.

280 putting thez at l-3 and changing later when a quick lynch is not evident. This vote is really fishy to me.

He also posts pretty actively in other games, but hardly contributes anything here. Only scrum reads he has on 329 but elaborates little.
I have noticed similar things. Still not enough for me to vote him, but its definitely getting there.

In post 616, SlySly wrote:
Conclusion
- Extremely weak wagon. Only NM gives any valid reasoning and it is quite a stretch. Parama at least sheeped the best reasoning even though it was weak.
I agree. I currently have a null read on Sixx. This type of analysis also seems to indicate that you are most likely town. Unless Sixx is scum.

In post 619, Parama wrote:
In post 618, Baby Spice wrote:cum hunting

This is the best typo I've seen in a while
This is the best active lurking i have seen in a while.

In post 625, SlySly wrote:
Conclusion
- Fairly reasonable wagon. Though there are some very weak votes on this wagon, it appears there was much more thought put into the reasoning for the votes put on Thez by many players compared to the amount of thought put into the reasoning behind the current votes we're seeing on Sixx.
I had voted for thez, but I don't see my vote in this analysis. What gives?

In post 627, jeck wrote:I make perfect sense. but elobrate why I don't make sense please.
No you really really don't. Your "logic" is more convoluted than a tangle of spaghetti. Luckily, I have seen enough to know that you appear to be town, so difficulty in reads is a non-issue.

In post 664, njoseph wrote:Bride of Sadistyx was someone whom I voted for and thought guttingly could actually be scum.
I tend to give weight to my first impression gut reads; I've been swayed when I had thought too much in the past about second-guessing. Anyway, replace KillerApple with Bride of Sadistyx for my reasoning, I knew it was a scummy slot.
I have similar rationale for SlySly and IdiotK's being more likely to be scum on top of their own lack of markedly town style:
SlySly replaced by scummy KA & IdiotK replaced by scummy Bride of Sadistyx.
I stand by my Sixx vote despite BB turning on me. Sixx doesn't feel right enough to let live.
The fact that you couldn't remember who he replaced, even though both potential slots were scummy, indicates to me that this reasoning is fake.

In post 696, Jal wrote:Slysly is scummy for considering multiball when nothing has hinted at that. Not town thinking. When I see two people being scummy and there's no way they can be together, I just assume if one flips scum in the future the other probably isn't.
Agree. I have a town read on SlySly, but if this game turns out to be multiball, that read flips to a scumread instantly.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 732, PeregrineV wrote:Sorry, spent all weekend with my brother, so did no reading. Will catch up today & tomorrow.
Who are you?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 688, Edosurist wrote:I probably ranked it as a higher tell than it should be, but I still think it's there. Having a team puts you in the mentality of wanting to stay alive, thus looking scummy. If he was inquisitive to find information with his partner then, I don't see why he wouldn't now.

having a mason team means that you have people helping you find scum. the motivation to find scum is still the same; there isn't really any fear of being lynched when you're a mason. he's probably not inquisitive to find information because he's scum and doesn't give a shit about information. but that's just a guess.

In post 689, Idiotking wrote:You are literally the most anti-town player I have ever seen. You refuse to independently scumhunt and are fully admitting that all you are doing is following along with what other people say. That's the complete opposite of what the town is meant to do.

so you think that lynching nj town will be more beneficial than lynching scum today?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 734, nhammen wrote:
In post 732, PeregrineV wrote:Sorry, spent all weekend with my brother, so did no reading. Will catch up today & tomorrow.
Who are you?

JohnnyFarrar's replacement. I forgot to update the OP.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:06 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 733, nhammen wrote:

I was using the last count. That's how I missed NJ originally. He was in the second to last count. You had jumped off that wagon long before the name lists I was using as reference.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Bumi »

In post 724, Darthe wrote:I think Sixx is our better choice today but Bumi could well be scum. Some odd reactions.

Really? In what way?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 am

Post by njoseph »

Town's got to do what town's go to do.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Jal »

In post 708, SlySly wrote:1. See my last post. Scum make poor choices sometimes.
2. If you are mafia, I doubt seriously that the mod told you about another group of mafia. That makes it irrelevant.

When you supposedly get onto a scum team of three people in a 25 man game, yeah, that would essentially be the mod telling you you're playing multiball.

Your scum buddy scenario seems to be that all the scum decided to buddy each other and made poor choices regardless of experiences. Not buying it. As Baby Spice pointed out, even if you think Bumi is scum, it's more likely he is just buddying Arc for being a newbie who would probably be ran up.

For the record, I just came from a completed game with AA and she was scum that did shit all. Given, it was crappy mylo, but it makes me more sure she is town in this game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 740, Jal wrote:
When you supposedly get onto a scum team of three people in a 25 man game, yeah, that would essentially be the mod telling you you're playing multiball.

I never said my lists were comprehensive and that the team was made up of just 3. I just listed the ones I spotted defending each other strongly. Then I listed NJ separately because he didn't fit in the defender group.

In post 740, Jal wrote:
Your scum buddy scenario seems to be that all the scum decided to buddy each other and made poor choices regardless of experiences. Not buying it.

I don't care if you buy it or not. Face it, even people with experience fuck up sometimes. Some around this site just can't get that through their head.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 729, Darthe wrote:thez shut up. That weak ass "casing" is a clear way to pretend that you're contributing.

I would like to say you've done little to help the town. Again, telling someone to shut up is counterproductive. Want to actually play the game or just continue telling people to be quiet? I'm fine with lynching you for discouragement or playing with very little helpful input.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 741, SlySly wrote:I never said my lists were comprehensive and that the team was made up of just 3. I just listed the ones I spotted defending each other strongly. Then I listed NJ separately because he didn't fit in the defender group.

Uh, my point isn't that you did? My point regards you telling Bumi the mod wouldn't tell scum there is another team. One can easily deduce whether there is another scum team or not if they get into a large game with few scum team members.

Whatever on the other part. Personal opinion and I really really doubt scum would just all buddy buddy and defend each other out right like that.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 743, Jal wrote:
One can easily deduce whether there is another scum team or not if they get into a large game with few scum team members.

You are missing the point. I never said that was the entire team. I didn't specify a team size.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 742, Aj The Epic wrote:

I would like to say you've done little to help the town. Again, telling someone to shut up is counterproductive. Want to actually play the game or just continue telling people to be quiet? I'm fine with lynching you for discouragement or playing with very little helpful input.

I agree.

Unvote, Vote:Darthe
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Ztife »

Oh and Happy New Year Everyone! =D
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Sixx »

In post 726, njoseph wrote:

Yes, listen to this dude.

Lol im drunk so im going to keep this short - your only case is "Yes, listen to this dude" all you plan to do this whole game is sheep, I'll prob vote you later on when im sober.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Sixx »

& Happy new year to everybody (early for some of you)
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 737, SlySly wrote:
In post 733, nhammen wrote:

I was using the last count. That's how I missed NJ originally. He was in the second to last count. You had jumped off that wagon long before the name lists I was using as reference.

Read Sllysly's wall post. Well some of it.

Didn't see anything but newb null stuff from AA in it.

Am wondering what we'd learn from a NJ lynch.

Oh Sly, the larger you make those groups the less chance it's multiball, so I'm curious what your gut says about the size of group A.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”