Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

Somebody said there were a lot of newbies in this game, and that they needed a headmaster to corral the students and gently guide them along the path to magical equilibrium. And so here I am. :)
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:15 am

I don't like this thezmon wagon. He seems town to me.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:40 pm

This may surprise some of you, but I'm in this game. I absolutely had to stop in the middle of reading post 85 and
vote: thezmon
. I'm looking forward to seeing why he's still alive.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:02 pm

I would shed tears of joy if someone killed JacobSavage, just fyi.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 am

I'm caught up. Thez is still the scummiest scum to ever scum. JacobSavage and nhammen unvoted thez right as he got near a lynch. Yeah.

Heather's slot is prob. scum. Good job drowning out the rest of the game arguing with scum, AngryMastin.

Sixx, you want me to elaborate beyond the incredibly obvious scumminess, you mean? Like how he clearly didn't read the thread and simply stuck his vote on the only wagon with no justification(bonus points if you noticed he made up a super bullshit reason afterwards) and then got scared when called out on it, revealing his scum mindset for all to see? And that terrible vote on Roger just to top it off? You're right, I've got nothing.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 am

Uh, no. The red and blue go
together
. It's pretty easy to discredit cases against you when you tear the sentences in half and respond to the halves in isolation, but that isn't going to fly. Nice try though.

Can we lynch him now?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 am

^ That was at thezmon's post, obviously. Stupid ninjas.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:45 am

Here, let me help: You voted me in the RVS to put pressure on. That's fine. Clearly not reading the thread is less fine; the RVS is a treasure trove of good reads and scum don't need to get any reads.

Parama then points out an obvious contradiction you made. You were clearly nervous/scared/whatever under that pressure and made up various bullshit to try and get out of it. You also made a terrible, terrible vote during this nervous panic that you now regret making. Your thought process throughout this whole thing is really obviously scum motivated.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm reading thez as pretty townie on this and the last page tbh. More when I'm not at a christmas party on my phone.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Yeah, I don't want this to happen.

unvote: thez

vote: Sixx

Sixx is scum. You all probably know this already, considering how glaringly obvious it is, but there you have it.

AngryMastin: I thought Heather was scum. I don't think Jal is scum independent of Heather; consider me torn on that slot's alignment. I have a strong feeling njoseph is ineffectually trying to fake his town meta. AJ is probably scum too.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:54 pm

My first thought is that both of those would be terrible lynches.

My second thought is also that both of those would be terrible lynches.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Camo was town, and unless there's a hidden scumtell buried within Bride's theory discussion and the replacement's two "I'm going to catch up soon" posts that I'm missing then consider me baffled.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:13 pm

I was in the game you linked. I don't agree with your take on it at all. Camo was a super derp newbie that immediately self destructed into panic and non-sensical thought processes as soon as he came under real pressure. You said yourself that he got more shit than he thought he would; I strongly believe that camo with a scum role PM would've handled being under that pressure TERRIBLY rather than default back to his derp thing that he does.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:37 pm

My girlfriend was in a car accident today and my head is in a pretty bad place right now. I'll try to post tomorrow.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #613 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Thez, talk to me about Sixx. Give me everything you've got.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm going to play this game, I promise. Holidays are a pain.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1344 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Wasn't there a huge wagon on Ztife? What happened to that?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1502 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Prod dodge... should be able to catch up a little bit this weekend...
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1521 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 am

Jacob why did you put him within accidental hammer range, and then tell someone "whatever you do, don't hammer him?"

Somebody unvote, please. I'm still catching up.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1558 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Vote: njoseph

I feel really good about this. I am not compleeeeetely finished catching up yet, but this is a good place for a vote.

Just like Sixx was.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1595 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Can someone tell me why the Ztife wagon existed in the first place?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1889 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm afraid my motivation for this game is conspicuously nonexistent for the moment.

Not really interested in lynching Ztife. A claimed doc in multiball is going to be very dead sometime soon regardless of alignment.

vote: AJ

This should happen.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2049 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:48 am

JacobSavage is also a capital choice for a lynch. Thar be scum.

Skyhook is town, almost certainly.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2079 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:39 am

In post 2051, JacobSavage wrote:OOoh lovely Albus. Any particular reason or...

This very post, for starters.

Unvote; Vote: JacobSavage
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2248 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 pm

In post 2228, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2225, MattP wrote:
In post 2204, Jal wrote:
In post 2179, MattP wrote:
In post 2178, BirdAndBeast wrote:You aren't full of it, are you Matt?

I have a pretty well-known track record

I'll let my actions woo you

Woo me.

VOTE: MattP

You make votes like this on page 85???

Okay, it's official, Matt's scum.

He was already looking bad, but this?

This just pushed him well over the limit. :P

I.... actually agree.

Vote: MattP

Yer a wizard, sonny
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2249 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Also would be very happy with a JacobSavage death.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2276 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Vote: JacobSavage
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2369 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm

If I wasn't convinced JacobSavage was scum before, I sure am now. Admittedly I've disappointed following hints of soon-to-be posts several times in this game before, but you can expect a longish post from me on the subject before the weekend is out.

pedit: Speaking of being useless, Darthe, your vote is on town.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2392 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Does anyone want to know why I was sure Sixx was scum? It's because he was terrible. Terribly awful. Awfully terrible. That was, quite frankly, the most transparent scum play I've ever seen outside of a newbie game. I could tell you about all the times that he awkwardly stumbled over his terribly formulated sentences trying desperately to cover all of his bases and remain neutral(and there's some real gems in there), but to me the meat of it was the way he was seemingly incapable of even
pretending
to have a read on anyone. And we're talking over 20 pages into the game here, at which time he proceeded to manufacture a bullshit reason to vote for Ztife, which he never followed up on, followed by an even more blatantly manufactured reason to vote for Darthe which was also never followed up on.

What's my point? Sixx is an open book, and in chapter 2 he lets us know that JacobSavage is his scumbuddy. I'll give you a hint: As a player that was content to so shamelessly claim to have no scumreads at all over and over again because "it's day 1," brush off questions about his town reads when asked why he had them, etc, who was the one person he ever made an excuse for not having a read on? That's right, class, it was JacobSavage.

This is almost beside the point, though, because JacobSavage is worth lynching on his own merits too.

Has anyone else noticed that he's spent the entirety of the game in a state of active lurking? If you look at his iso, you'll see he contributes literally nothing to any serious conversations through well over ten pages. His first serious post? He votes Thez, and then immediately unvotes because--despite calling him scum and still being "down" with his lynch--he doesn't want him to be put at L-2; he later retracts suspicion of him when everyone else does. After that, well.. seriously, take a look at that iso. I can't even be bothered to point out how practically every post he makes is an offhand comment on some besides-the-point aside going on.

In the 60ish posts between his 18th and 19th posts he chooses to solely comment on the drivers/flavor stuff and wish SC a happy birthday. His next post is commenting on NJs avatars. His next post is a comment on that same discussion about the drivers. After that his V/LA follows, and his promised "content post" is a couple of short sentences on how he has a null read on nhammen and a very slight scum lean on idiotking(these uncontroversial, unmeaningful stances are the cornerstone of every attempt at participating in the game he makes). I could keep doing this until I got to the end of his iso, with every single post he's made, but I'm absolutely not going to bother doing it. I highly suggest taking a look for yourselves if you've somehow managed to miss this. I'll wait.

The best part--and I'll try to keep this shortish, I seem to have become one of those walls of text that I hate--is how he responds to the nearly non-existent pressure I've put on him.

Post 2081? Snarky image response to a claim that a specific post of his was scummy. This is a clear scum tactic on his behalf.
2252? He asks me why I didn't use my nightkill on him if I want him dead so badly. Do I need to explain why this is scummy?
Look at how he's throwing around the word tunneling at every possible opportunity to try to discredit me when it's patently obvious to anyone that he was never my focus until now, and we're nearly 100 pages into the game.
In 2332 he tries to pass it off as being scummy that I found Thez scummy once I actually read the game for the first time. This is scummy from him several reasons, but my favorite is the part where he uses turn of phrase to try to pass off a very clear and easily explainable thing as being some mystical hidden key of scuminess that I'll never be able to talk my way out of so that everyone can ooh and ahh over how totally nailed I am. Again: Scum. Tactic.

/intermission
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2397 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:50 am

You're right, Baby Spice. I was essentially not even playing this game for the vast majority of it, and given that I was constantly far behind in my reading every time I opened this game up and saw 5 new pages popped up in the last 24 hours(this seemed to have happened a lot in Day 1) I could not possibly bring myself to give a shit. This, however, has nothing to do with my alignment, or with JacobSavage, or with JacobSavage's blinding aura of scumminess, or with his active lurking, or with his incredibly scummy responses to my pressure. That has got to be the most irrelevant and wrong series of comments made while ignoring the valid points in an attempt to discredit a case I've ever seen, so fair play for that; it actually looks convincing until you think about it a little bit.

The fact of the matter is that I'm town, and it's obvious, and while it's understandable that you want to throw me overboard for having the gall to suddenly come in after being a useless little shit for the whole game, I'm probably right and JacobSavage is scum.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2426 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Baby Spice, here's why everything you're saying is incredibly stupid:

- Town me wouldn't make an effort to make a decent post after being wagoned for lurking and finally getting time to catch up due to the game having slowed down? Wrong.
- Being stuck in a perpetual loop of a 20 page backlog in an incredibly fast moving game and not making content-rich posts is not even remotely comperable to real JacobSavage-esque active lurking. One of them is even potentially alignment indicative and not solely related to a lack of motivation to read the game; I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.
- My post was "limited in content" and was basically me telling you to "look at JS' scummy actions?" I cordially invite you to read the bottom four paragraphs of that post.
- I'm going to humor you a little bit here: Explain how trying to comment on the last few pages of the game when you're really far behind is scummy.

PV wrote:@Albus- please respond to the bottom of 2332.

Again?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2438 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 am

In post 2432, Baby Spice wrote:It's not that Albus is definitively "scum" tunneling, to me it's that he's tunneling while calling the person he's tunneling scum for tunneling.

I can't make any kind of real post right now, but.. what? I have never accused anyone of tunneling in this entire game.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2444 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 am

Well, fuck me.

In post 2443, Messiah wrote:Yes PV, I was reading through the game for the first time there. Like I said in that post--and I spent a while arguing with Thez about it way back when--post 85(I think that's the one, I'm still phoneposting) and a number of the posts that followed were incredibly scummy for a couple specific reasons.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2452 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 pm

My other strong scumreads are pretty dead, as evidenced by Sixx, njoseph and AJ taking(or at least sharing) priority over JacobSavage while they were around. Edosurist has managed to make himself look terrible over his last two posts, as other people have pointed out several times recently; that was a scum wagon hop if I've ever seen one. I have a very specific and personal reason for being suspicious of MattP's slot, along with the general un-himlike behavior, but that's less solid stuff than I'd like and it would hardly be beneficial to pressure DV over Matt's meta. Forgive me, then, if I'd rather Jacob be the lynch today.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2464 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:03 am

In post 2403, Boniface wrote:I'm not seeing Albus' scumminess as much as others. Most of the biggest posters are dead. Things have slowed down significantly today. Theres a lot of people we haven't heard from. jmj, where are you? Skyhook? Edo?

In post 2406, Boniface wrote:But at this point the town can't afford to lose another vanilla. Lets say Albus is lurking, let's say he's lazy. He's skating along, watching the game more then playing it. Can you really blame him? After the long drag this game had, I think it would take a superhuman to stay 100% focused. So, let's say he's town but lazy, starts to get some pressure, and says to himself "oh crap better man up and make a solid post!" we can't afford to lose anymore town, Albus knows this. Winning outweighs laziness. I don't think thats a scum tell. I think we should lynch DeasVail unless they somehow miraculous explain away all of MattP/KJ's transgressions, even tho I feel bad lynching someone who just replaced in, game comes first. Also, I wish scum would kill AA. I think she's town but a waste of space. Not worth wasting a lunch on, but completely worthless for the rest of us.

In post 2455, Boniface wrote:I want Albus to claim

What the fuck is this?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2469 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 am

In post 2467, Jal wrote:If I were to take out my semi-town reads and assume that TML isn't scum lying (and I have my doubts), the list is narrowed down to KJ, Edo, JMJ, Boniface, and JacobSavage.

Look at Sixx's dialogue with KJ in 536. They're not buddies.

Also, may I point out again that JacobSavage is the only person Sixx ever used some bullshit reason to justify not having a read on, despite happily brushing off other read questions with "I don't get reads Day 1" continuously?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2474 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:06 pm

In post 2473, Messiah wrote:Of course it was BS. In what reality does someone replacing out after being around for a while excuse you not having any read on them? What you're suggesting isn't the same thing at all.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2476 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 pm

My second link in 2469.

Also, @Baby Spice: Defending Jacob on Sixx's proficiency is absolutely laughable. Seriously.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2478 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:12 pm

- When you went back to check if they were still in the game had you completely lost whatever read you had on them? No, you didn't; replacing out of the game doesn't make everyone forget what they thought about you.
- He gave reasons for his read on me and made relevant comments with regards to my play rather than making an excuse for not having an opinion.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2480 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:21 pm

DV replaced Matt, ArcAngel.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2481 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:30 pm

In post 2479, ArcAngel9 wrote:i am seriously pissed with the way this game is going...
it appears like everyone got some theories and they all trying really hard to push someone's lynch

This is seriously true, though, tbh. Jal, do you still want to lynch Edo?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2483 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Hey Boniface, this isn't the first or even second time I've seen you down there since your last post.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2496 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 am

In post 2489, PeregrineV wrote:DV postings couldn't be more indicative of scum.

What's the explanatory version of this comment?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2519 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 pm

In post 2514, Jal wrote:Actually, I just noticed that Jacob has basically sat back and done relatively shit all while Albus and Baby Spice argued over his towniness/scumminess. His recent posts do nothing to even help advance the game or help out. He has been staying relatively quiet once suspicion got put on his spot.

Definitely agree with this. I didn't want to be a huge asshole, and plus I've had an extensively unpleasant taste of being accused of lying about things that aren't strictly related to the game recently, but that was a fairly conveniently timed and lengthy sudden-bout-of-inactivity-followed-by-V/LA all things considered.

The way Edo got on and off of my wagon is really terrible, on both ends.

penguin_alien, have you ever even mentioned JacobSavage in any of your posts? Talk to me.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2522 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm

In post 2521, penguin_alien wrote:(FWIW, I think the V/LA in the activity overview status is universal, not game-specific)

It is.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2523 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 pm

He's been on the "Users browsing this forum" thing as recently as ten minutes ago though, and it looks like he posted in a different game a little more recently than this one.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2543 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 am

Hey Thez, look at that warm and inviting seat on the JS wagon that we're saving for you.

Modperson
, Edo is voting for Jacob and your votecount doesn't have Slandaar in it.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2544 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:06 am

In post 2540, penguin_alien wrote:a suspect case on someone as she did with Albus Dumbledore in my opinion.

This is actually a much stronger point than I realized until searching for mentions of me in her iso. Curiously, there really aren't any; particularly prior to her vote and in justification of it. You could say the same about TML, which is why AA is attacking him for his vote on me in her recent post, but she's done the exact same thing herself.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2606 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 am

It seems pretty clear that Baby Spice meant that given she thinks neither Jacob or myself are Sixx-scum, and we aren't scum together, she must be wrong in her scumread on one of us and isn't comfortable voting for me. I suppose I could be wrong.

Do you think Arc is the scummier of the three of us, Baby Spice? And what's the case on her anyway? It seems as uselessly sparse as the times it built up earlier in the game.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2610 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:06 pm

The thing about his V/LA is that I see him browsing the forum at least once every day, including just a little bit ago. Obviously he's around to answer, he's just choosing not to.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2630 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 am

..does anyone else not see where Darthe took his vote off of MattP in 2304 and put it on me? That seems to be his most recent vote until the one on Baby Spice.

In post 2623, Darthe wrote:Unless someone thinks the entire mafia team has been replaced?

I don't think that's very likely. Scum can easily feed on the apathy and incredible muddledness of a game like this, and are generally going to be less likely to be put off by it than town.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2634 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 am

In post 2616, DeasVail wrote:I think Edosurist is better though, but no one seems to have a read on him?

What makes you think no one has a read on him? Several people responded to your call for a wagon and heavily implied he wasn't a considerable scum read for them in doing so.

To be perfectly blunt, I don't think any of the points you made against him are very compelling(and you might agree with this yourself, given that you have him as a weak scumread), and at least one or two I'd disagree with completely. It seems odd that you don't have any stronger scum reads, honestly.

p-edit: Yeah Slandaar, I'll get right on that. Good one.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2637 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 am

It looks like I was thinking of the time PV called for people to wagon you, DV, my bad.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2644 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Where does Darthe say they have day talk?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2654 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Bumi was one of the first people that inned in the signup thread I'm pretty sure. He was definitely in from the beginning.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2662 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 am

Are you sure you're reading the thread, Arc?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2668 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:34 am

Arc, would you consider voting for Jacob?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2676 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:30 am

In post 2674, JacobSavage wrote:^ Because that's not role fishing at all...

Anyway I'm off to bed, see you in a bit x

Lynch this shit.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2685 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 am

Thez wasn't role fishing. Wanting claims from the player that's in line to be lynched isn't role fishing, that's how mafia works. Throwing around useless buzzwords in situations which they aren't applicable to is a scum tactic that you're using to scare people and discredit those that are pushing your lynch.

Does anyone wonder why Jacob uses so many scum tactics? It's because he's scum. He's caught scum that responds terribly to any kind of pressure.

When I first started pushing on him today he thought he would just brush everything off and shout that I was tunneling while continuing to not contribute to the game. He then started to sit back and do nothing while I argued with everyone else, only stopping in to make useless comments (briefly discussing the alignment of the 5x extra vote thing) and doing precisely nothing else in the process. Now watch as he tirelessly slings mud at Thez because he wants a claim out the only current lynch candidate.

It was sometime yesterday morning that I absent mindedly skimmed through the first ten or so pages of the game, and every post of Jacob's that I read brought me closer and closer to an intense bout of rage. Don't just lynch JacobSavage; lynch the SHIT out of him. Lynch him so hard that we'll be able to forgive ourselves for being so forgiving of his disgustingly, abhorrently, incredibly scummy play throughout this entire game. Lynch him so we can finally get some much needed information.

But most importantly, lynch him because he's scum. I'm sure he's scum; there is not a single inkling of doubt in my mind. If he isn't scum, I will tear up my I-don't-suck-at-mafia certificate into thousands of tiny pieces, and I'll dance around in a clown costume so every one of you can laugh at me and tell me how wrong I was. Fortunately for me, that won't be necessary.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2690 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:10 am

In post 2682, Boniface wrote:And DeasVail, why not vote JacobSavage?

DV has Jacob as a significant townread. It's almost not sad enough to be funny.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2694 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:24 am

Arc you were the hammer, Darthe's vote was +1.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2714 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:16 am

In post 2703, Jal wrote:Unless they truly thought Nacho and B&B were scum

Just quoting this part since Slandaar didn't include it in his quote and it's kind of important for demonstrating his point.

vote: Jal
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2732 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

Phone posting, but nj claimed the LlamaFluff kill fyi.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2828 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:12 pm

I haven't been properly reading the game since the post I voted Jal in; I'm going to head to bed as soon as I submit this post but I'll definitely be back in things starting tomorrow.

I voted Jal because of the slip that Slandaar pointed out at the beginning of the day. I guess I'm just an idiot because I had no idea that the flavor indicated which kills came from blue.

unvote: Jal
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2835 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 am

Slandaar can you explain the TML thing really clearly for me?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2838 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:09 am

It's probably very unlikely that red would feel the need to block TML in any case, given his suspicion of Thez.

What team do you think he's on? I know you like the link to Thez, but looking through some things there's a decent connection to Baby Spice too. The way she got on and off of his nine vote wagon earlier in the game is kind of off; she was the very last vote on and then just jumped off without ever mentioning TML again a single time in the posts between.

Also, I just noticed something that I'm super excited about.

In post 2322, The Mini-Librarian wrote:VOTE: albus

still don't see kj/mattp scum.

Might be down with a skyhook lynch too.

In post 2352, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@CKD: Sell me kj/mattp scum. I've read like 8 times now. I just don't see it.

In post 2366, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 2355, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2352, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@CKD: Sell me kj/mattp scum. I've read like 8 times now. I just don't see it.

and while I am at it, you can sale me why Dumbledore is scum.

Dumbledore is quietly going along with the flow of the game not putting up much of a resistance to really any lynch out there. He has no original ideas and is not really scumhunting. Essentially he's scumcoasting.

In post 2462, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrg. nothing has happened. -_-

Um, the only things worth mentioning right now are I still find Albus scummy and I would vote Edos if this wagon dies.

In post 2494, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Yeah, still not voting the DV slot.

In post 2509, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
@PV:
I'm pretty sure if you did a iso comparison of each player in this game to a town game prior to this you'd have to concede that everyone is in fact scum. That's more to do with this particular game than anything actually to do with alignment.

In post 2596, The Mini-Librarian wrote::/ Wagon died....

VOTE: jacobsavage

(more likely to be scum over babyspice)

This is a linear line of his posts (ie none are missing in between). Excuse the huge wall of quotes, but just take a look at how he goes from saying that he'll vote Edo if my wagon dies to jumping on Jacob's wagon without ever mentioning him AFTER the Baby Spice wagon builds up. Obvious counter-wagoning. Slam dunk.

vote: TML
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2839 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:12 am

I happen to know that TML has very solid scum play too; I wouldn't put it past him at all to outright state that he thinks his buddy is less suspicious than the counter wagon he's weakly jumping on.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2840 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:21 am

Oh, I just realized that the first line of my big post is completely wrong and I was confusing two sets of kills together. I'm just going to go shower and get some breakfast, I'm really groggy right now.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2841 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:25 am

It looks like nj was the red kill when B&B died, and TML was pretty suspicious of nj too, so I guess that works just the same.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2843 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:15 am

Do you think that blue would have a JK and a roleblocker TML?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2894 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 am

Ahem...

Go town!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”