ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 55, BirdAndBeast wrote:ArcAngel, care to join us?

Vote: BirdAndBeast

I am here!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 56, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also, this is a seriously newb/alt-dominated game. We have at minimum nine players who are not very experienced. The total number of players who I have no familiarity with is 14.

So, could everyone give me an idea of how much experience you have with the game, and where? (Especially on-site. On-site games are good.) And about how often you play and how recently you last played?

I simply don't know the rest 24 players. I win.
Are you the scum?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 66, njoseph wrote:13 to lynch, oh, BOY ...

I wonder, i can't imagine the how messy this is going to turn up.. especially vote tally.

In post 77, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Why thezmon is scum

: Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate.

: suggests that it's good play to vote for who you think is scummiest at this stage of the game, still has a vote on someone who hasn't posted.

Mini already trying to look like he/she is scum hunting. hmmm.. Fishy!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 92, ArcAngel9 wrote:Vote: BirdAndBeast

what happen to the font color? Huh
VOTE : BirdAndBeat
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 96, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hi Arcangel. I heard my name.

Mastin and I are so obvtown. You look town, Why you vote us? :(

~Bird

shhh... You're a bait.

so who are the suspects?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 126, njoseph wrote:We have 25 people to this game. Do we care who's neglibibly better "might as well" lynch than the other?

I agree. Just lynch :P

In post 128, HeatherA wrote:@PM - that's an odd first post. It's almost like you're asking to be PL'd.

Personally I'm not a big fan of PL's. I'd much rather lynch scum than some poor newbie who's made a couple of mistakes.

The only challenge is to identify who is the scum. I agree, lynching newbies is a loss to town becuase most newbies are possible townies.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Unvote
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 160, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 158, Sixx wrote:I don't see a reason to D1 lynch him.

In post 39, Sixx wrote:
Only reason that I'm not going to vote Roger
is simply because this is his first game and I'm going to hope he learns something from it.

But you apparently DID see a reason to lynch him in post 39. What reason was that?

@Parama: Wahh wahh. Mastin's around. We'll come up with a sexy battle plan shortly.

B&B made a good point. so Six, who do you think is scum?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:11 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 166, BirdAndBeast wrote:OKAY, LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

Heather's scum. Sixx is scum. Thezmon is scum. Roger is possible scum. We're lynching one of them.

Roger is a new player and new players usually be townie's.
I am comfortable any of them. do we have day Vig kill?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 187, StrangerCoug wrote:
The first A in ArcAngel9's username has been added back to the vote count.

Aww, how sweet of you, keeping things up to date :)

In post 178, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 177, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am comfortable any of them.
Then join us on thezmon. If there were to be a dayvig, they'd take out Sixx. But since dayvigs aren't a common role, we can't rely on 'em. Thezmon today, Sixx tomorrow (or also today if there's a dayvig).

Can't agree more.. Here you go..
Vote: thezmon
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 191, Bumi wrote:
In post 177, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 166, BirdAndBeast wrote:OKAY, LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

Heather's scum. Sixx is scum. Thezmon is scum. Roger is possible scum. We're lynching one of them.

I am comfortable any of them. do we have day Vig kill?

How does any of this make sense?

What is that doesn't make sense to you, more details pls.

In post 193, Aj The Epic wrote:Parma and B&B have an argument that could justify their own votes, but I see three sheep and it isn't even time for me to go to bed yet. I'd like for Njoseph, Arc and Liberian to post any tells, just minor leanings and the sort, of those who have posted please. You are sheep, and must at least give something to contribute. Start there.

I appreciate your concern, I am not sheep. I am playing under my own terms. you will see that soon. Be patient.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 197, Bumi wrote:
In post 194, ArcAngel9 wrote:What is that doesn't make sense to you, more details pls.

Why are newbies usually townie?
Why do you ask about a day vig kill?

Its random that more newbies are usually townies. I think i played around 11 mafia games over all and none of the newbies in my games were turned out as scums. well its just match and i see it in that way... thats way i said possible townies not confirmed townies.

and, I just wanted to know if there is any Day Vig kill. This is a big game. They come under good use if we have two major suspects in a day phase. Isn't a good thing to have ability to hit Mafia twice?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 201, Bumi wrote:ArcAngel is town.

Sure I am.
so who are you suspects?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 205, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 193, Aj The Epic wrote:Parma and B&B have an argument that could justify their own votes, but I see three sheep and it isn't even time for me to go to bed yet. I'd like for Njoseph, Arc and Liberian to post any tells, just minor leanings and the sort, of those who have posted please. You are sheep, and must at least give something to contribute. Start there.

What the fuck are you talking about? Read my iso.

Lol, this is why i like mafia verymuch. you can have a serious talk with the most amusing reactions.
Aj The Epic thinks those votes are too quick. Mr AJ, Its just a vote not the lynch yet. so chill :cool:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 230, nhammen wrote:
BirdAndBeast wrote:No joke: it'd be easier to quote the parts of ArcAngel's posts which DON'T make me think town.
I don't see it. Arc is null for me. Maybe a hair South of null for #94, but it's not much. She could be removed from the game, and I would see no difference.

Go a head quote whatever posts you would like but i am not the scum
What do you mean Null? Define it.
And how dare you make statements like that i could be removed? What are you trying to achieve here? you don't even know a thing about me.

In post 232, BirdAndBeast wrote:Image

I think this is yours.

What is wrong with a day vig day killing exactly? Sheeping is not scummy, its just sheeping. And ArcAngel clearly had original thoughts of her own if you ISO her.

Exactly, I was only inquiring about if the game has day Vig kill. Its not a bad option. It helps town to make two kills before the day ends.

In post 235, Aj The Epic wrote:To post 233
I disagree fully on part 2. Asking to day vig a player this early when not everyone has even checked in is really bad in my mind. To me, the vig needs to operate on their own reads until they have a confirmed townie to reason with.

How does the day vig is any different to night vig? they both do the same..Kill. Day Vig is good for town if the right choice has been made. This concern of yours wonders me if you're afraid of being killed or lynched in the day phase? so are you the scum?

In post 237, Baby Spice wrote:I wonder if the Angel read too much into Parama's first post.

i didn't. what are you implying here?

In post 243, nhammen wrote:
In post 177, ArcAngel9 wrote:Roger is a new player and new players usually be townie's.
New players are just as likely to be scum as experienced players. Roles are assigned randomly. But I get what you are saying: newb townies get placed under suspicion more often than experienced townies, so given that a player has come under suspicion, if that player is new, they are more likely to be town than if they are experienced. I think that's what you were trying to say?

We all know the character selection is random but it is usual that most newbies turn out to be townies than mafia. so what i meant was that we could give Roger a benefit of doubt but not free pass. And noobs are easy target and mafia uses them well.

In post 263, thezmon221 wrote:
Who I think is scummy on the wagon (in order of scummiest-nullest):
B&B, njoseph, SoraAdvent, ArcAngel, Parama

Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?
Hello, that's not how mafia works. everyone who votes you doesn't mean they're scum.
so why do you think i am in your scum list. Care to explain?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 302, Aj The Epic wrote:Arc, He stated "Who I think is scummy on the wagon" Skim much?

Also, funny:

Arc wrote:How does the day vig is any different to night vig? they both do the same..Kill. Day Vig is good for town if the right choice has been made. This concern of yours wonders me if you're afraid of being killed or lynched in the day phase? so are you the scum?

That's not even part of the discussion. Trying to draw off?

arc wrote:I am comfortable any of them. do we have day Vig kill?
Here's your post about vigs. Tell me this isn't fishing, to me face and honestly. Do we have any day vigs? Hello! That's fishing basics 101: Cast a line and wait for response.

And when Bumi questioned you, in which I guess he has the same concerns, your answer was:

and, I just wanted to know if there is any Day Vig kill. This is a big game. They come under good use if we have two major suspects in a day phase. Isn't a good thing to have ability to hit Mafia twice?

Yes, you just wanted to know. Exactly, so stop being dishonest later. This is a role fish, you are a role fisher. Mafia Jesus came to you and said, "“Follow me, and I will make you fishers of roles.” Sure, it's nice to have a day vig, but you don't need to out him day 1. The only way to for us to learn this is for him to kill someone or him to say it. And a kill this early will most likely be mislead. So he'd probably have to say it.

VOTE: ArcAngel

Denial of fishing, fishing, and sheeping. And, until the advent of a reason for your vote on Thezmon, you are sheeping in my mind.

I can say you're insane. My vote is my choice and i am free to vote whoever i feel is scum. i don't necessarily have to follow or bandwagon someone. There is no proof to your theory, you're just making up a story to vote me.

i strongly hope the town see this behaviour you.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 319, KillerApple wrote:
In post 317, HeatherA wrote:
And so far what you've done is derail me from any proper scumhunting, which I find equally as frustrating as your poor attitude.

Also, ArcAngel you clearly misinterpreted that last quote of yours. Thezmon put together a list of scummy people that were voting for him. He didn't say that everyone who votes for him is scum. This looks like an obvious attempt to twist his words, which is very scummy to me.

Hello? How does any of my misinterprutation makes me scum? do you even know to play this game?.
i wasn't trying to twist his words, did you even see his scum list. everybody is fromt he list of peopel who voted him. I was just pointing out the fact that his scum list is the people who voted him. This is your only reason to vote me.

Looks like now all the scums are coming on defending their mates.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

DayVigilante, ewo2, PMysterious, Sixx, JacobSavage
Please put your vote!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 346, Parama wrote:mastin2 I don't really care what you think of me
It should be noted that I am the reason the goddamn wagon exists in the first place
Soooo if you think I'm the worst vote then you shouldn't be approving of the wagon
Getting a bit defensive, are we? However, I agree that your posts are not nearly as bad as some other players. Though, I've decided to change my vote due to:
1. It's not going to do me any good.
2. It's better placed in another area.
3. I've read the posts more and when I initially made the vote, it was more out of spite, though I do believe I still have some merit to my words, he's not as scummy as I first perceived.

Albus Dumbledore wrote:Sixx, you want me to elaborate beyond the incredibly obvious scumminess, you mean?
Like how he clearly didn't read the thread and simply stuck his vote on the only wagon with no justification(bonus points if you noticed he made up a super bullshit reason afterwards)
and
then got scared when called out on it, revealing his scum mindset for all to see?
And that terrible vote on Roger just to top it off? You're right, I've got nothing.
So skimming over RVS and voting on someone I first thought had joined the game and wanted to get a read on is scummy?

I'd hardly call myself scared. You can ask anyone of the four who had played with me on our other site; I play scum really well. My town play is far worse than my scum play.

I'll give you the vote on Robert, though.

Look now who joined the bandwagon...!!!
do you have better reason to vote other than just me voting you. care to explain.?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 354, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 316, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 301, ArcAngel9 wrote:Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?
Hello, that's not how mafia works. everyone who votes you doesn't mean they're scum.
So obviously you didn't read it in context. B&B asked me who on my WAGON is scummy. And besides, I've already said a couple of those reads are null anyway, but null leaning scum which is why I mentioned them. You happen to be one of those null-scum reads. But if you want a list of reasons, here's those reasons.

-Newfound skimming (which I know isn't really a scum tell, but I've found scum are the more often skimmers.)
-I noticed that you have scumhunted, so that would be town points for you
-You drawing out the Day Vig conversation into what appears to me as a fish more than anything, or even pressuring the DV to kill someone D1. Sure, it's not a
terrible
(not terrible scummy, but terrible bad) option, but it would be far better to wait IME for D2.
You reacted pretty harshly to the wagon reads post, which vaulted you up my list.

StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

ArcAngel9 (2): Aj The Epic, KillerApple

Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
BirdAndBeast (1): thezmon221

KillerApple (1): nhammen
Roger Thornhill (1): Archetype
SoraAdvent (1): Bumi

The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
thezmon221 (9): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, unseencamo, JohnnyFarrar
unseencamo (1): HeatherA
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (6): Albus Dumbledore, DayVigilante, ewo2, PMysterious, Sixx, JacobSavage

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

theomoaner is prodded.
Realistically, if you look at my top reads, you're the only I have a chance at lynching currently, so consider this an attempt at a counter wagon.

Harsh is not Scum, you will learn that when i turn out as Townie here.!!!
See this is the thing about you made me think that you may be scum. If you're a townie you rather ask reasons for voting you instead of counter vote. You have clearly failed and currently most qualifed person for Scum.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:@Thez told you it was very weak. This is also an example why quiclynching is a bad move. Thez is becoming more and more town like.
His reaction under pressure to me stinks of being town orientated.

In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Thus;
VOTE: ArcAngel9

P.s. Merry Christmas to you all

This whole thing is now becoming really funny, How does asking someone why i looked makes me scummy?
Looks like the whole mafia is either teaming up or you're one of those misguided townies.
look, i am not going to waste my time explaining you anything anymore and your post is terrible as your mind.
when i come out as townie, you will look as bad as you're now. Huh!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 389, thezmon221 wrote:
@Mod: My vote belongs on ArcAngel, not BirdandBeast, thank you.

Lol, see this the reason why i am unable to change my opinion on you either.
I want to see you as townie but you irrational way of calling me scum doesn't make you townie. you need to understand that. do you have any other actual reasons for your vote other than as counter vote to mine?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 398, thezmon221 wrote:

ArcAngel9 wrote:I want to see you as townie but you irrational way of calling me scum doesn't make you townie. you need to understand that. do you have any other actual reasons for your vote other than as counter vote to mine?
I feel I've said this before, but that is because I already have and you apparently haven't read it yet, or skimmed it, or something else, but I
have
given my reasons before. Here are three points which basically summarize my reasoning. The counterwagon was just a slightly easier way for me to transition votes and isn't really a point in my voting of you.

1. The Day Vig draw-out earlier in the day. I believe it was... Aj? or B&B? can't quite recall who, but they made a comment on Day Vig and you drew it out and made a big deal about it.
2. Reaction to my scumwagon list.
3. Most recent reactions to my posts and three votes on you.

Honestly, i don't know what to say anymore. do you even read through your own reasons?

Your Reason 1, It was me who is asking for if we have Day vig available in the game, i certainly didn't ask anyone to kill anyone and you can't quite recall it why mentioning it?

Your Reason 2, Your scum list is equals to the players who voted you, i was only telling that everybody who voted you are not scummy. you need to see that positively if you're a townie.

Your Reason 3, TBH, Is this even a reason? Your last reason is that I was complaining that you failed to provide reasons for your vote? Can be any funnier than this? Huh!!!

Honestly Thez, if you're scum or not (hoping you're the scum), i really want you to gone from the game.
because if you're even townie, trust me ...its no benefit to the town instead you're making it tough to all us.

i offered you twice that i was willing to consider you as townie but you repeatedly failed your self that may be

A) You're the scum and afraid of being lynched.
B) you're a total misguided townie.

For me..both the above categories are dangerous to the town. All i can say you have failed yourself.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 408, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 405, njoseph wrote:How about this paradigm? Unvoting from you coupled with the assumption that you get investigated by a presumably existing investigative role?
First I will say that I have nothing to hide. However, are you trying to sway me to an opinion in the form of resolution and semi-control of your vote?

ArcAngel9 wrote:Your Reason 1, It was me who is asking for if we have Day vig available in the game, i certainly didn't ask anyone to kill anyone and you can't quite recall it why mentioning it?
You definitely appeared to be rolefishing to me.

Your Reason 2, Your scum list is equals to the players who voted you, i was only telling that everybody who voted you are not scummy. you need to see that positively if you're a townie.
IME, you started to get defensive in this post, Post 301, and it started to lead to Reason 3, which is the bigger reason.

Your Reason 3, TBH, Is this even a reason? Your last reason is that I was complaining that you failed to provide reasons for your vote? Can be any funnier than this? Huh!!!
So you’re telling me that reactions can’t be part of a reason? Because that is what the first sentence is asking. And for the second sentence, that is NOT what I said, go back and reread it. However, it should be noted, as it is in the spoiler, that I HAVE explained myself several times and you seem to just ignore it.
Here’s what I’m seeing:
Spoiler:
In post 350, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:Though, I've decided to change my vote due to:
1. It's not going to do me any good.
2. It's better placed in another area.
3. I've read the posts more and when I initially made the vote, it was more out of spite, though I do believe I still have some merit to my words, he's not as scummy as I first perceived.

Look now who joined the bandwagon...!!!
do you have better reason to vote other than just me voting you. care to explain.?
Here is the beginning, I explained why I decided to take my vote off of B&B, and you look like you’re pretty worried, or something like that, at the fact that there’s more than one vote on you, but that’s not all. For, in this following post, is your reaction to not one, not two, but three votes on you:
In post 365, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Thus;
VOTE: ArcAngel9

This whole thing is now becoming really funny, How does asking someone why i looked makes me scummy?
Looks like the whole mafia is either teaming up or you're one of those misguided townies.
look, i am not going to waste my time explaining you anything anymore and your post is terrible as your mind.
when i come out as townie, you will look as bad as you're now. Huh!!!
First instance of AtE. You really like this don’t you? It should also be noted that you didn't even address the post, just the fact that you were voted. JS had a terrible vote on you, and you go ahead and ask a question that is irrelevant to the vote.

In post 355, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 354, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 301, ArcAngel9 wrote:Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?
So obviously you didn't read it in context. B&B asked me who on my WAGON is scummy. And besides, I've already said a couple of those reads are null anyway, but null leaning scum which is why I mentioned them. You happen to be one of those null-scum reads. But if you want a list of reasons, here's those reasons.

-Newfound skimming (which I know isn't really a scum tell, but I've found scum are the more often skimmers.)
-I noticed that you have scumhunted, so that would be town points for you
-You drawing out the Day Vig conversation into what appears to me as a fish more than anything, or even pressuring the DV to kill someone D1. Sure, it's not a
terrible
(not terrible scummy, but terrible bad) option, but it would be far better to wait IME for D2.
You reacted pretty harshly to the wagon reads post, which vaulted you up my list.

Harsh is not Scum
, you will learn that when i turn out as Townie here.!!!
See this is the thing about you made me think that you may be scum. If you're a townie you rather ask reasons for voting you instead of counter vote.
You have clearly failed and currently most qualifed person for Scum.
You say that being semi-overdefensive (which is what is implied when I say “reacting harshly”) is not scum, but it looks to me like that’s why you voted me.
Also, second instance of AtE.

Also within this post is your initial reaction to me. Your first sentence, “Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?” Shows that you decided not to read the list in context of the discussion and just noticed a few names that were all on my wagon voting for me. I then went ahead and explained more in-depth why I was voting for you, but

And AtE response #3:
In post 394, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 389, thezmon221 wrote:
@Mod: My vote belongs on ArcAngel, not BirdandBeast, thank you.

Lol, see this the reason why i am unable to change my opinion on you either.
I want to see you as townie but you irrational way of calling me scum doesn't make you townie. you need to understand that. do you have any other actual reasons for your vote other than as counter vote to mine?
BUT, that’s not even why I quoted this post. If you read the last sentence, which is bolded, you notice what I have been trying to get across. On several accounts I have explained myself to you, but you seem to just ignore it. Here another post which has a brief explanation of why I thought you were scum which was on the same page as the quoted:
In post 388, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 361, Baby Spice wrote:Thez, how about you try and tell me why Arcangel is scummy?
Because at the moment it looks like the only reason you're voting Arcangel is because she had the most votes on her.
IME, she's not reacting too well when pressure is being added.

i offered you twice that i was willing to consider you as townie but you repeatedly failed your self that may be
You can add AtE as a minor reason at this point. This is not the first time you’ve said something like this. I don’t care what you think of me, so stop trying to make me care.

Thank you StrangerCoug.

you know what i give up now.
I really hope others would see this behaviour of yours. Its hopeless to argue with you.
I officially call you SCUM now and support my vote on you.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 416, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 414, njoseph wrote:I am not moved by so-far-stuff to unvote thez. Let's get to deadline. If thez still has the most votes, see people jump on him.

So you plan on being unproductive for the rest of the day, and hoping to skim through without contributing?

More votes on Njoseph, please. Scum found. He obviously doesn't want to contribute, and his posts basically say that. Let's get to the deadline? Vote off thez, jump on his wagon? Even as others are reconsidering. Please, let's lynch this one.

If you think he is Scum, why did't change your VOTE yet?
and why exactly you're working through Thez defense? thez seems to be pretty good to handling himself on his own way...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 420, thezmon221 wrote:
ArcAngel9 wrote:you know what i give up now.
I really hope others would see this behaviour of yours.
Its hopeless to argue with you.

I officially call you SCUM now and support my vote on you.
Let me get this straight. You voted me when you didn't think I was scum before? Nice. You didn't like your vote on me before, but voted for me anyway? Nice. Don't say I put words in your mouth, because you said it all in that last sentence (which I bolded just so you would make sure not to miss it). More support for my vote on you. I almost voted for nj too for his lack of contribution, but I'm not so sure anymore... Definitely would put my vote on either. The two of you are frontrunners for my scumread, just so everyone knows where I stand in the form of such.

By the way, that second line, which I underlined, is a classic scum move when presented an argument like mine. I
showed
you your quotes and an argument I feel was rather sound, especially the AtE and the claiming I never gave you reasons, and then you decide not to argue with me? Backed into a corner is more like it.

ArcAngel9 wrote:and why exactly you're working through Thez defense? thez seems to be pretty good to handling himself on his own way...
He's not. He's trying to get his own lynch going.

My Initial vote on you just an RVS, I was open to change my vote if there were any good reasons instead your behaviour gotten worse and now you're acting beyond worse.

And why exactly you're trying to twist my words? My statement in the second line you were referring is becuase i was tierd running in circles with you on the same topic over and over again. Its seems more like you enjoy doing this. This is not a townie attitude.

Yes, I believe you're scum, If you even not scum. I have no issues Town lynching you. Becuz having a person like you is a loss to town than any benefit.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Oh, Happy Birthday StrangerCopg! Have a nice time :)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 430, Jal wrote:
In post 421, ArcAngel9 wrote:My Initial vote on you just an RVS, I was open to change my vote if there were any good reasons instead your behaviour gotten worse and now you're acting beyond worse.

A vote for Thez (or anyone) on page 8 is
not
RVS in any shape or form.

Exactly, i don't want it to look like it as RVS vote, i want to project it as more serious vote and see how many scum would pick that up and how thez will handle it. But, Thez failed in his own way, neither i have got any clue from his vote or he proven to be consider as town.

In post 431, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 419, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 416, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 414, njoseph wrote:I am not moved by so-far-stuff to unvote thez. Let's get to deadline. If thez still has the most votes, see people jump on him.

So you plan on being unproductive for the rest of the day, and hoping to skim through without contributing?

More votes on Njoseph, please. Scum found. He obviously doesn't want to contribute, and his posts basically say that. Let's get to the deadline? Vote off thez, jump on his wagon? Even as others are reconsidering. Please, let's lynch this one.

If you think he is Scum, why did't change your VOTE yet?
and why exactly you're working through Thez defense? thez seems to be pretty good to handling himself on his own way...

Skimming a bit, I see. I voted for Njoseph a while ago. As for defending Thez, no, syrup to flies is the same as Thez's wagon is for scum. And Njospeh is one of the scum, he's not playing his town meta at all. And he is really giving bad answers to one vote. I told you he cracked under pressure, but he's not able to say much positive after any attention has been put on him at all.

Sorry about that, i overlooked your change of vote. I mean it.
so your point about njospeh vote is that you know his play style as townie and he is now acting strange which makes him scum, correct?

In post 435, StrangerCoug wrote:
jeck replaces theomoaner.

In post 427, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Oh, Happy Birthday StrangerCopg! Have a nice time :)

In post 428, Sixx wrote:Happy birthday StrangerCoug :)

Thank you!

Edit:
Forgot to mention that KillerApple has asked for replacement, too. I know, things happen.

Its a large game, i expected that there would replacement but too bad that many are not participating as much as i expected. i think it may be becuz of Christmas and holidays but the game has been fun so far. you have been managing so well :)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4576376#p4576376]post 472[/url], KillerApple wrote:Busy with the holidays, so before I get replaced.. UNVOTE: ArcAngel
Getting more of a town read recently so just thought I'd make this one last post.

what a consider choice KA, just kidding!!
but i don't want to hear reasons for suspecting me other than vote wagon thing.
And this post of yours makes me to see your character as more townie than scum. A scum wouldn't prefer to back off rather expect others to pick up their pieces to carry the legacy. :D
And sad to see that you're quitting the game.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

read the above post like this... BAd me with spelling mistakes!!!

what a considerable choice KA, just kidding!!
but i do want to hear reasons for suspecting me other than vote wagon thing.
And this post of yours makes me to see your character as more townie than scum. A scum wouldn't prefer to back off rather expect others to pick up their pieces to carry the legacy. :D
And sad to see that you're quitting the game.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 475, nhammen wrote:Yeah, that was a townie move from KillerApple (unless this is some sort of elaborate trick).
UNVOTE: KillerApple
VOTE: njoseph

If Killer turns Scum, i ll rip him out myself. Just kidding :P
Its hard to see if scum thinks that far, they're usually pretty nervous being noticed so they post carefully in what they speak. i ll give him benefit of doubt for now. Let's see how his replacement will play.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 484, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 466, ArcAngel9 wrote:so your point about njospeh vote is that you know his play style as townie and he is now acting strange which makes him scum, correct?

Yes, I played against him as scum recently. For day 1, he posted well and was seemingly null enough, but day 2, after a bit of pressure, he cracked at l-2, self voted and put himself at l-1 as a townie to try to draw votes away. He muddled the town really badly until Nachomomma8 replaced him.

He cracks REALLY easily, to be honest, but noticeably different was the fact that on day 1, he was actively involved in trying to attack/lynch others. I honestly think his 'come at me' attitude is scum enough. He's challenging me and I know how this should end.

Okay, lets say i believe what you're saying now
but how does your vote going to help town now, you obviously can't have 13 votes on him now.. so why wasting on it. what do you think about thez? Town? or Scum? I am asking you this because currently most the town thinks he may be the scum, we all don't know that for a certain about but he hasn't done anything much to change anyone's mind. so his lynch might give more answers. so which side are you on? No lynch or vote Thez?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 565, SlySly wrote:
Scum team A:

ArcAngel
Bumi
B&B

Scum not on team A:

NJ

-----------

UNVOTE: whoever KillerApple was voting for

VOTE: NJ

I'd much rather lynch AA, though.

-----------

I'll dig through tomorrow and illustrate why AA is scum. My vote will more than likely change at that point.

What, Is this a joke?
You know what this what scums usually do... try to make a post pretending to be scum hunting. and your post looks exactly like that...

Dont ever list the names that is scummy
State the people and the reasons to call them scum.

Now this post of yours is scummy post to me.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

hey guys i am down with fever and tomorrow is a new years night so, i ll not be available for two days, sorry for the trouble
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 584, SlySly wrote:
In post 95, ArcAngel9 wrote:
VOTE : BirdAndBeat

Instabus.

---

In post 165, ArcAngel9 wrote:
B&B made a good point.

Make point to build credibility for scum buddy.

---

This is absolute crap. They only reason all players are more likely to be town than scum is because there are more town in games than scum. Being new has nothing to do with alignment. Is Roger on your team too?

---

do we have day Vig kill?

Had you offered a target for the vig, this wouldn't be such a blatant role fish, but you didn't, so it is.

---

In post 192, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 178, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 177, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am comfortable any of them.
Then join us on thezmon. If there were to be a dayvig, they'd take out Sixx. But since dayvigs aren't a common role, we can't rely on 'em. Thezmon today, Sixx tomorrow (or also today if there's a dayvig).

Can't agree more.. Here you go..
Vote: thezmon

Sheeping of B&B. Aren't you a big fan of giving reasoning AA? Well you provided none here.

---

In post 199, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Second mention, still no suggested target.

---

In post 203, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Sure I am.

Bumi begins his AA love.

---

In post 301, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 232, BirdAndBeast wrote:Image

I think this is yours.

What is wrong with a day vig day killing exactly? Sheeping is not scummy, its just sheeping. And ArcAngel clearly had original thoughts of her own if you ISO her.

Exactly, I was only inquiring about if the game has day Vig kill. Its not a bad option. It helps town to make two kills before the day ends.

In post 235, Aj The Epic wrote:To post 233
I disagree fully on part 2. Asking to day vig a player this early when not everyone has even checked in is really bad in my mind. To me, the vig needs to operate on their own reads until they have a confirmed townie to reason with.

How does the day vig is any different to night vig? they both do the same..Kill. Day Vig is good for town if the right choice has been made. This concern of yours wonders me if you're afraid of being killed or lynched in the day phase? so are you the scum?

3rd and 4th mention, still no suggested target. AA, just admit it, you were role fishing.

---

In post 342, ArcAngel9 wrote:
I can say you're insane.

Ad hom.

In post 342, ArcAngel9 wrote:
There is no proof to your theory, you're just making up a story to vote me.

i strongly hope the town see this behaviour you.

Refer to the above and below. I'm seeing plenty of reason to vote your scummy ass.

---

In post 344, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Looks like now all the scums are coming on defending their mates.

You've just described Bumi's play in regards to you!

In post 300, Bumi wrote:
I really hate the mentality of this post to and the specific null leaning on Arc.

--

In post 302, Aj The Epic wrote:

Denial of fishing, fishing, and sheeping. And, until the advent of a reason for your vote on Thezmon, you are sheeping in my mind.

In post 303, Bumi wrote:I think you are splitting hairs, Aj.

--

In post 319, KillerApple wrote:

In post 320, Bumi wrote:That is a very bad vote Killer and you are very scummy for making it.

In post 321, Aj The Epic wrote:Explain.

In post 322, Bumi wrote:I will. At a later point in time.

Mainly due to the fact that Arc is from India and things can get lost in translation. You can see some fumblings in her earlier posts. It looks like Killer is going after something easy to have his vote down.

--

Even B&B gets into the AA love. Notice he says everyone is townish, but AA is "def-town"

In post 169, BirdAndBeast wrote:
AJ is townish. Dumbledore looks townish. nhammen is townish as well. ArcAngel is def-town, as is njoseph and TML. Baby Spice is town. Jacob is town. Johnny looks town. Killer Apple is town. Theomoaner's townish, as is unseencamo.

In post 216, BirdAndBeast wrote:Multiple times I was ready to comment on something, only to see that Arc had already beaten me to the punch. No way she's scum.

In post 220, BirdAndBeast wrote:No joke: it'd be easier to quote the parts of ArcAngel's posts which DON'T make me think town.

In post 228, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 227, Aj The Epic wrote:I present two charges to her: Sheeping and Role fishing day vig.
Both of these are bullshit. She's clearly not sheeping, and she was clearly not rolefishing for a dayvig.

She was clearly sheeping and rolefishing. Nice try though.

In post 232, BirdAndBeast wrote:

There is nothing wrong with a day vig killing. The fact you are missing is AA, in her first 4 mentions of dayvig, never suggested a target, she just fished. Sheeping is the perfect/easiest way for scum to hop on a wagon.

In post 233, BirdAndBeast wrote:
If you think ArcAngel was sheeping, you need to get better at reading sub-text.
If you think ArcAngel was rolefishing for a day-vig, then you need to play more games to realize just how stupid an accusation that is. Asking for a dayvig on a player, if any tell at all, would be town, not scum.

Again, 4 dayvig mentions, no suggested target, she just fished.

She even admits it here...

In post 407, ArcAngel9 wrote:It was me who is asking for if we have Day vig available in the game, i certainly didn't ask anyone to kill anyone

---

UNVOTE: NJ

Does this sound like a joke to you now, AA?

Wow, what a selection of quotes to make me look so bad around!!!
And why is on the earth you manage to miss the posts that i mentioned what my reasons to vote Thez which made people like AJ and KillperApple change their my mind. i think your'e trying to be over smart in scum hunting to help the town but i can tell you that you're wasting time and i am not the scum. if you don't believe i am not going to waste my time quoting all the historical posts.

Why don't you list out your reasons again (point wise) and let me know why exactly you think i am scum and then we will discuss further.

And i had this with Thez and can't believe that i am doing this again with you.... huh!!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 603, SlySly wrote:
In post 602, Bumi wrote:I should be less scummy in your mind. But I'm not? Are you tunnel visioned already?

Why should you be less scummy in my mind? Your AA love is indisputable.

What the hell? Who the hell you think you're.
Is it your cheap scum trick?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 699, Bumi wrote:Sly answer my question please - why is it scummy that I have a town read on ArcAngel?

you have asked this question trice, this slysly either too blind to notice it (like he did missed some my justification posts about Thez wagon and day vig call up)
or he scum and chose to ignore to answer this!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 837, Bumi wrote:I still think Aj is scum and AA + BB are town.

VOTE: Bumi

are you self voting? Awww no...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:51 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

My vote on Thez is no longer going to do any good. so,
UNVOTE

since there is clear division in voting for Sixx and Njoseph. I would appreciate if anyone who could list out the major reasons of their vote.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have been on and off this week. not keeping so well.
so for now i have decided to join Ztife wagon

VOTE:Ztife
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I wonder if we can keep this wagon thing going for the next five days...
If anyone want to game go bit faster.. VOTE Ztife and see where that can lead us too!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:41 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

firstly, Wow, Town is having lucky day. A scum who dug his own grave, how often that happens!!!!
And moving on back to scum hunting... I am going to stick the Ztife wagon, Let see if he would like defend himself on this.
Vote: ZTife

AJ - Take it easy, I don't think you're scum.
B&B, AJ suspected at the begining but after my justification on following the Thez wagon, his opinion has been changed. He had no reason to change his read on me if he is scum, i am not 100% sure he is a townie but it wouldn't hurt to consider him as one based on his game play.

And congratulations on Sixx, i see your part of effort in his Mod Kill, LOL. nice job!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1165, Ztife wrote:
In post 1159, ArcAngel9 wrote:firstly, Wow, Town is having lucky day. A scum who dug his own grave, how often that happens!!!!
And moving on back to scum hunting... I am going to stick the Ztife wagon, Let see if he would like defend himself on this.

AJ - Take it easy, I don't think you're scum.
B&B, AJ suspected at the begining but after my justification on following the Thez wagon, his opinion has been changed. He had no reason to change his read on me if he is scum, i am not 100% sure he is a townie but it wouldn't hurt to consider him as one based on his game play.

And congratulations on Sixx, i see your part of effort in his Mod Kill, LOL. nice job!!!

Are you keeping up with the thread?

what do you mean by that?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Thez, I don't whats your theory but my reasons of voting Ztife was same as you, he so far has done nothing than let the people accuse him. If he is a townie, so be it.
anybody who acts scum, does things like scum, makes them scum if they're townie.

And whats your theory on SlySly, He has done nothing than just making a scum A list , B list, C list and D list....blah blah on every page than doing any actual scum hunting.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:50 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1238, SlySly wrote:AJ has seemed town to me, but that whole AA interaction seemed very strange to me. I have no problem calling AA scum still, she's done nothing to shake my early suspicions about her; she's only reinforced them.

Good and i got same thoughts on you. Infact, I feel postive that you're trying to frame me becuz I think you know what exactly my role is.. that makes you scum
unvote

Vote: SlySly
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1246, SlySly wrote:B&B, can you point out real insight in AA's posts?

Grow up Mr Sly!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1243, nhammen wrote:Hi. I got prodded, while on the bus back from Reckoning. It has been a while since my last post, so I will take some time to catch up. My brief skim showed that Sixx flipped scum, even though I had him as null with a slight town lean. Very interesting. I will have to do my catch up with this in mind.

Hey welcome back, you have hell out of detail to catch up..Guess what.. Town got bonus.. a Scum is dead.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1250, SlySly wrote:
In post 1248, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Town got bonus.. a Scum is dead.

Thank me for that. Your Derpnesty.

Last time I check you didn't vote Sixx, I hardly doubt if you had anything to do about his mod kill.
and Is there anyone you bother to even look other than me..? Stalker!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Where is Ztife, I don't see him ever defending any kidn of accusations...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1257, BirdAndBeast wrote:No problem Slysly. But why don't you talk to me about it. Why is AA more voteworthy than Pmysterious?

I honestly think you are town right now (Mastin has some doubts), so lets converse.

Nhammen is probably the best vote today. We are both convinced he was trying to CW Sixx and his posts are really bad posturing. But Ztife needs to full claim next post.

I bet Mr Sly has any reasonable reasons on me...

Nhammen is one other person i am not sure about it. He was also the one of those people who complained about my game play and called me scum but he did changed his mind on me...that was rapid not sure if i can call that scummy

who i still think very scummy is Thez and Ztife, I could be wrong too, but Thez gives a strong defence but Ztife doesn't.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1264, SlySly wrote:@B&B

Why is AA more voteworthy than PMysterious?
1. AA has been scummy in this game.
2. If AA isn't scum, her derptitude makes her a liability to the town.

----

What is your take on what Parama said immediately prior to the modkill?

MR what so ever you think you're... Don't call me Scum unless if you're willing to state proper reasons.. what is your reason to call me scum? Now don't give your one of those ridiculous "Scum A" "Scum B" "Scum C" list becuz that is not anywhere close to scum hunting not even minute micro scum hunting.... If you're a town (which i am afraid you're not), why don't just help the town in real scum hunting, if you think running behind me is what scum hunting in your language then you're wasting your time, becuz i have nothing to hide. You will know that when i am out.

Now for once and final time, List out your points on why you think i am scum....
If you don't get this, I ll officially call you scum. It doesn't matter wheather you're scum or not.. anyone who walks and talks scum are scum.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1285, BirdAndBeast wrote:^ Dear lord, obvtown doesnt come much more obvious than this post.

SlySly has become pain in the wrong place... Its frustrates me when people don't have logics and tries to make a connection to it..
that is kind of behaviour is obviously scummy...

How is on the earth he surely knows that i am scum, unless he is the scum and knows that i am townie.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

B&B,
Well he hasn't give me any reasons to consider him as townie yet... all he was doing just running behind me with his life time agenda which is " am the scum"
And about Nhamme, I already stated how i think about him.. He has been out and now came back. I ll give him more time to see how he is going to defend himself, considering the fact that he changed his mind on my read.

and about AJ, its pretty much same as nhamme, I had my strong opinion about him before and later its changed into as "Misguided townie", now i am very skeptical about him being scum.

whats your thoughts on Ztife and Thez?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1289, SlySly wrote:
In post 1286, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1285, BirdAndBeast wrote:^ Dear lord, obvtown doesnt come much more obvious than this post.

SlySly has become pain in the wrong place... Its frustrates me when people don't have logics and tries to make a connection to it..
that is kind of behaviour is obviously scummy...

How is on the earth he surely knows that i am scum, unless he is the scum and knows that i am townie.

Iso me, your derpness, and you will find I stated why you are scummy long ago. Nothing has changed since then, including the reasoning.

Hello? where are those reasons, can you quote them now??
You're obviously trying harder to prove your false accusations.. Get some real life.. I am done with you!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1302, SlySly wrote:
In post 1291, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello? where are those reasons, can you quote them now??

I present to you Post 584.

And you manage to miss wait ignore my response to your post? was it intentional or you really miss my reply?
Go to post # 712 or http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4600059

the problem is with you and that your long lasting posting, you clearly seems like you have done your home work to present me as scum, and you chosen to quote my posts such a way so that the others can buy your false story.

Here is my final answer.
I deny your reasons for calling me scum because i have clearly justified myself multiple times on such accusations, anyone who has been playing since the beginning can tell you that i am not lying.

If you still want to wander around stating arc is scum and all that... i don't need any other reason to call you scum , if you talk and walk scum makes you scum too whether you're scum or not.

And your actions clearly proved to me that you're very intimidating and the way you have been pushing around B&B and others to see me as scum proves that you're desperate, and are not willing to take this back, becuz you know if you do that , you will be still called scum.

Good job mr whatever you're are... i think you're Scum and others see this scummiest behavior of yours, if i am wrong by any chance, i will be guilt free becuz, i rather try to be with group who acts and works with logic than thinking mad like you!!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1305, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1235, ArcAngel9 wrote:Thez, I don't whats your theory but my reasons of voting Ztife was
same as you, he so far has done nothing than let the people accuse him.
If he is a townie, so be it.
anybody who acts scum, does things like scum, makes them scum if they're townie.

And whats your theory on SlySly, He has done nothing than just making a scum A list , B list, C list and D list....blah blah on every page than doing any actual scum hunting.
In regards to me, I find the bolded false. For Ztife though, it is kind of true...

As for SlySly, he reads kind of null to me. He HAS brought in some more discussion and has made some novelty, but sometimes I definitely question the motivation behind his cases. They just sometimes seem... scummy.

In post 1239, ArcAngel9 wrote:Good and i got same thoughts on you. Infact, I feel postive that you're trying to frame me becuz
I think you know what exactly my role is..
that makes you scum
What the hell?

In post 1258, ArcAngel9 wrote:who i still think very scummy is Thez and Ztife, I could be wrong too, but Thez gives a strong defence but Ztife doesn't.
Curious - why do you think the two of us are scummy? I know I quoted a reason which briefly explained the vote on Ztife, but I'm looking for more... substance. On both of us. You like people to present cases of you, so I'd like you to do the same of me, and then one of Ztife.

About your first quite, i meant it for Ztife only not you.....
and second, what do you mean by that reaction, that wasn't meant for you.....it was for that the one who has no brains...

and 3rd quote, we already had through this phase, i had my reasons and you had yours and you voted becuz i puyt my vote on you... do you forget them ? becuz i am not going to quote all of them again.. we spent more than a week discussing all that together

and about Ztife, i have stated my reasons, I joined the wagon and expected him to come forward to defend himself (thats what townies do) but there wasnt any response from him.. its like he intentionally ignoring it. that could be either beccuz he is scum or just a lousy townie.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1310, SlySly wrote:I'm not pushing B&B around at all. B&B is a big hydra and is well capable of holding their own.

You don't have a clue if I'm scum or not, you are voting me only because you don't like me/my style.

----

LOL @ B&B
:

You are so right, how could I forget the glaring truth? I'm a Day Rolecop and my predecessor just randomly used it on AA! B&B will just not break the connection to AA. B&B stop, let AA defend herself.

B&B how is voting someone just because you don't like their playstyle protown? That's exactly what AA is doing and you know it.

Are you out of your mind... I had this with AJ and i am not doing this with you.. If you think i have been playing around by others yourre no lesser fool than anyone.. I have been playing the game in my own terms. if it was it as you say..i would be voting whoever BB votes... i don't think we much matching votes, i joined thez wagon at the beginning with bb more as in RVS vote.

your act and your reasons for calling me scum are looking fake and i know what i am that leads me to believe that you're scum... i didn't vote you becuz you put your vote on me.. i voted you becuz you had the false accusations.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i want throw a bucket of water on SlySly and show him how stupid he is...Huh!!!
i hate repeating stuff.. its like i am on never ending giant wheel argument....
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

tell me about that... its hilarious that even i have to defend myself from such meaning less accusations.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

please...Spare me the horror!!!
I dont want to see your stupid point less lists.... nor anyone thinks they're worth of reading.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1323, SlySly wrote:But since you continue to insist on defending AA, I've just change my read again.

AA is leaning scum because of B&B's heat seeking defense.

No need to update my list.

Again who cares your list.. wrap it and keep it with you and spare us for the sake good heavens!!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1336, thezmon221 wrote:

Yup, that's not what was meant. What was meant was, why do you think we're scummy
now
? I know why you thought I was scummy prior when there was a wagon on me and we were arguing, but why am I scummy
now
? Surely there has to be another/different reasons...

For the same reason that i earlier had, that you failed to give me reason for voting me becuze i put my RVS vote on you. becuz you thought i was asking people to vote you. TBH, I wasn't. My plan how many would join the wagon with the vauge reasons....
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Whats with Bumi wagon now?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1383, Darthe wrote:Well it is easy. Lynching me is baseless because as a mafia move if you kill bumi and bumi doesn't flip mafia neighbor I just outed myself and wasted my only advantage/ability. Combine that with every other things I have driven home
several
times now and you get a deadpan for scum at this point. I am so aware that I'm right on this that I give no shits about self preservation in comparison. If I am off then I have played a shit game and will self vote tomorrow. No questions.

why giving up? If you're a townie, you should fight back.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1392, JacobSavage wrote:Who is girth? !

Grith is new replacement for Jeck!!!
now dont ask who is Jeck.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Bumi, Then don't divert the game by voting yourself, I understand if you're busy.. If you self sacrifice yourself or mod killed and if you're a townie, it is not a good thing for town.
so i rather expect you to ask for replacement. i know that replacement after 55 pages would be drastic for a player who accepting it but the choice they are willing to take.

so go on.. and ask for replacement, at least its better than killing yourself.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:25 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1397, SlySly wrote:
In post 1396, ArcAngel9 wrote:Bumi, Then don't divert the game by voting yourself, I understand if you're busy.. If you self sacrifice yourself or mod killed and if you're a townie, it is not a good thing for town.
so i rather expect you to ask for replacement. i know that replacement after 55 pages would be drastic for a player who accepting it but the choice they are willing to take.

so go on.. and ask for replacement, at least its better than killing yourself.

Scum buddy coaching.

Layoff you turkey!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1398, JacobSavage wrote:I'm pretty sure that if Bumi flips scum then AA is the way to go. I mean Bumi's post before that pretty much confirms them as buddies and I can see a neighbour also being a mason.

I know who jeck is don't worry.

Seriously? If Bumi was a scum why would he wanted to self sarcrifice, Isn't he suppose to go to his scummaets to talk about for replacement or so.
I don't think Bumi is scum. if you're townie think about the oppurtunties mafia will try to frame an innocent.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

well i can say that it has been my play style for a while....
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1438, njoseph wrote:How is it possible that nhammen is not voting?

didn't he say he was catching up like two days ago.. that was strange.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i have already voted.
SlySly is the Scum!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1450, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1442, ArcAngel9 wrote:i have already voted.
SlySly is the Scum!!

While I generally agree, if you look at the Sixx modkill it pretty much clears SlySly. (, ) If you want to disagree and be taken seriously, then you pretty much have to explain that first.

@SlySly- Don't feel like Ztife softclaimed anything. He had some good town points early in his replacement, but latest posts + unseencamo make him viable.

@Ztife- Your scumlist went from Bird, Nacho, Darthe (based on activity), to Darthe, Parama, njoseph. You got any real reasons?

I see his part on Sixx mod kill but his logics for suspecting others are pointless. Just becuase he got one doesn't make him king of everyone
And I am wondering, what if it is a mafia plan, and they are sacrificing Sixx so that they can look like townie.

SlySly is bit brain damanged character, unless he is not open to see things straight. I cant help change my mind about him. He has zero sense of being nice!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I went back and re-read few pages... Honestly, Nhammen play style concerns me... Its like he trying to hide something.
I am more comfortable with Nhammen wagon, if there is one!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

ztife claims himself a doctor. lets see how true that could be
As much as i hate admitting this, SlySly do lean bit town, so
UNVOTE

i found Mini Librarian reaction is weird, does anyone even looking at him?
Jacobscavage pops out once in a blue moon and screams out something, votes someone and he vanishes
nhammen reasons doesn't sound genuine, so IGMEOH
VOTE: nhammen
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1559, StrangerCoug wrote:
nhammen is prodded.

are you replacing him?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:29 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

honestly.. the day is long enough! the game is not moving with unfaithful wagons here.
Mini votes to AJ has no good reasons, its like he is provoking for a new wagon.
UNVOTE

VOTE: The Mini-Librarian
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1622, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1620, ArcAngel9 wrote:honestly.. the day is long enough! the game is not moving with unfaithful wagons here.
UNVOTE

I love posts that start "honestly"

other than that, I dont understand anything else about this post....all I got was "blah blah blah, joining the leading wagon for no reason, but I am putting a reason here anyway just in case people are checking"

do you think i really care what you feel, at least i am sure what i am doing and making my vote worth full.
and who did you vote again... oh wait. Killerjester, right? What exactly you think you could achieve with that vote?
anyone can tell you that your vote is VOID. if you're townie, pick a side and help the town. don't just make a single vote and criticize others vote. Get a life!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1633, JacobSavage wrote:I can see what you're trying to say Sly. If your town and you're on a wagon that isn't going to go anywhere your just giving scum a greater majority in controlling the lynch. So unless you can make a substantial case (which can be quite difficult) then it can be more helpful to vote someone who you think is less scummy.

On a side note Arc should not be left alive in lylo as a policy, I find her possibly town and probably scumming because she's learning rather than scummy because she is scum. I don't know though it could just be she's learning but she happens to be scummy.

What? Where did you come up with this? What is your reason?
Care to explain?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

why i am not surprised.
how you be so stupid to agree what they say it to you... doesn't it looks like he trying to buddy up!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1640, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1632, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1622, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1620, ArcAngel9 wrote:honestly.. the day is long enough! the game is not moving with unfaithful wagons here.
UNVOTE

I love posts that start "honestly"

other than that, I dont understand anything else about this post....all I got was "blah blah blah, joining the leading wagon for no reason, but I am putting a reason here anyway just in case people are checking"

do you think i really care what you feel, at least i am sure what i am doing and making my vote worth full.
and who did you vote again... oh wait. Killerjester, right? What exactly you think you could achieve with that vote?
anyone can tell you that your vote is VOID. if you're townie, pick a side and help the town. don't just make a single vote and criticize others vote. Get a life!!!

Get a life? you realize your playing an online forum game right? I will chalk that up to a language barrier. so you are being a townie by hopping on the leading wagon? there is no deadline. so what is so townie about speeding along a day? dont you want to get as much information as possible?

"honestly" tell me what is scummy about Mini librarian.

The day is been going since two weeks, are you saying that this is not long enough? oh wait, you weren't around here..were you?
Leading Wagon, I had 5 th vote on Mini, how does a 5th makes it a leading wagon when it require 13 to lynch someone, if you realise, I am supporting asking fellow townies to see what i see or vice versa.

And what your reasons in defeding Mini?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

*What are you reasons to defend TML?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1901, Skyhook wrote:6th vote on thezmon, 11th vote on ztife, 8th vote on mini, no reasoning on any of them.

No vote on Sixx. No real activity related to Sixx during the Sixx bandwagon, just parking on thezmon until the ztife wagon picks up steam, and then this:
In post 1049, ArcAngel9 wrote:I have been on and off this week. not keeping so well.
so for now i have decided to join Ztife wagon

VOTE:Ztife

In post 1094, ArcAngel9 wrote:I wonder if we can keep this wagon thing going for the next five days...
If anyone want to game go bit faster.. VOTE Ztife and see where that can lead us too!!!

In post 1159, ArcAngel9 wrote:firstly, Wow, Town is having lucky day. A scum who dug his own grave, how often that happens!!!!
(Yes,
Town
sure is having a lucky day! Too bad you're not town, right?)

(Keep in mind, she had never unvoted Ztife in the first place, this isn't a new vote)

Now, I mean, it could be a coincidence that she's jumped on every single bandwagon of the day, never with any better reasoning than "I want the day to end",
except
for the one bandwagon that we know for sure was on scum, but I'm not willing to bet on it.

You're obviously twisting my words. I can only take this is two ways..
A) You're scum and trying to frame me and get me lynch
B) you're a misguided townie and come after the wrong person.

If you're townie, that your wasting your time becuase i am not scum and i have nothing to hide.
Every time i voted, i have put down my reasons, if you have any questions, I am willing to clear that up to you
so why don't list out the things actions that you think are scummy, then i ll see what i can do to prove my innocense.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1899, Skyhook wrote:Errrr, I just ISO'ed the mod's vote counts and ArcAngel9 has jumped into the middle or end of every single large bandwagon...except for Sixx's.

unvote

vote ArcAngel9

(If this lynch doesn't go through today, I'll consider Ztife as better than nothing. But this is my choice)

What ever your plan is.. good luck with that.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:41 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1924, Bumi wrote:Jacob why are you voting ArcAngel?

Because, the scums have decided to start a new wagon now.

And you
MR Jacob Scavage[/]b, I don't care damn about you and your garbage piece of theory, so go ahead and get your little pumps vote me and see the result!!!!!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1927, JacobSavage wrote:See Above.

Also the only pumps I have are the fuel pumps on my car...

Whatever!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

AJ the EPIC
I have to say this.. That post was EPIC, I don’t want to quote such a big post but yes, there are few things that you said are probably true. And talk about few of them.. Here is what I can tell you about my play style…

A) I am not Scum, If I am I am suck at being one. So I normally don’t speak much I am one.
B) I don’t do the lengthy posts and I suck at following them. I know this is not something that anyone could appreciate but that’s what is my play style. If anyone has trouble with it , I really don’t give dam about it. If they can kill me… I still don’t care. All I care is that how I play and how long I played.
C) And the reason I follow wagons because it is easy to pick a side, I know that it possible that side I am choosing may not be the right one but at least that puts me into the side than being torn who to vote and what to do and more likely how I will end up with. I don’t want to fight, get into arguments and get killed by Mafia in day 1 or night 1. I rather try to save my self before scum hunting.

If you think Scum, Go ahead and Vote, I can tell you now that you’re wrong and you will know the fact when the truth is out.
And who I trust and why I trust them is my deal, I have my reasons. If trusting a scum (without my knowledge) going to keep me alive, I would still be happy trusting him because, I get to play longer which will eventually help see the truth.

And the so called good reasons you have been talking about brought up by Jacob, Slysly or Sky and others. Let me know tell you.. There is scum in them and they’re trying to get me lynched because they know that I am townie and they want to frame me.

This is note for you(if you’re a townie) and for other Town. This is how I play and if this still sound scummy, it is your problem becuz you will end up losing a townie for not listening to one.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1988, JacobSavage wrote:
ArcAngel9 wrote: I don’t want to fight, get into arguments and get killed by Mafia in day 1 or night 1. I rather try to save my self before scum hunting

To all of those who are so against an ArcAngel wagon please explain why this post is if not scum motivated?

Open your eyes Jacob.. oh wait. Do you care to explain why should I see you as townie?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

then I can only tell you that i am not the one you're looking for... believe it or not. that's the truth!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:12 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Yes, I agree. I am up for any Wagon that everybody decides to go..
UNVOTE
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:40 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2008, Aj The Epic wrote:AA, I wasn't calling you scum. Like edo, though, I found post 2002 slightly ironic. I'm pretty sure I called you leaning-town, so the follow-up post by you doesn't seem to accurately reply to me.

You can't seriously blame for that, because I believe the game move on a faster pace if the day ends. I rather have the day go than being torn everyday on how to change the vote and who to change... Look at the state of the game right now... We heading to the dead end!!!
There was a clear division at the begining, everybody was behind Thez and later Ztife, and little later bit behind the Mini and me now you and Llama. I don't see that we are any where close to a lynch...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2014, Darthe wrote:
In post 2002, ArcAngel9 wrote:Yes, I agree. I am up for any Wagon that everybody decides to go..
UNVOTE

I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Fuck it, let's just lynch who the hell ever and see what happens, that's a winning strategy right?!

Also, Llamafluff predecessor slip still is not logical as it can be read in such a way that it isn't a scum slip so... I am assuming the best based on each players game to that point and past, which is obvtown.

Not sure that is going to help us WIN but at least its going to get us out the gutter.... we all going in circles from last 3 weeks on this page... and we are still at starting point..... (except,, Sixx has got himself killed)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2029, Baby Spice wrote:Ztife is not standing out as obvscum??

Ztife claimed himself as doctor. If he is town, he will be likely night killed..otherwise, we will lynch him on next day.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2080, Zdenek wrote:Through 40 Pages:

Baby Spice is possible scum. Her play has been very cautious and unmemorable.

If njoe is scum, I don't think that he's scum with sixx.

I wonder what happened to Nacho's sixx is scum implies Darthe is scum theory?

Bumi's self-vote and his asking to be lynched is incomprehensible.

ArcAngel ignoring Nacho's case on Sixx in 864 is bad.

Jeck's response to BirdAndBeast in 876 is really odd. His insulting follow up post when he was called out on this was unwarranted.

Sly-sly continuing to attack the Sixx wagon after Nacho gave his case, but not commenting on it is bad and then he vanished as Sixx was run up.

so on who you going to put your vote?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

you know what....that's true...i am sick of going in circles with this day. if there is anyone close to get lynch it is ztife.
VOTE: Ztife
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

3 dead in one night. this is not good at all. Time to find the real scums!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2148, Edosurist wrote:Why no votes from Darthe, Arc, or Aj?
Darthe and Arc seemed to pep talk town, but didn't actually do anything.
Aj pushed us to lynch AA, but didn't actually vote...
What is this, guys?

I can see where this is coming from but i have nothing to hide am not scum. we went through this before.. please don't start again. And I really meant about scum hunting thing i have said earlier..

And Yes i also think AJ behaviour is Scummy and so is Darthe. I am comfortable voting either of them...

VOTE: AJ the Epic
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2170, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2152, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm waiting for more posts today. Since no one wants to lynch someone who is scum (B&B), I'll have to track someone else first to prove I'm right. And you honestly think with that post, I'm going to push her lynch when I spend upward of 4-5k worth of words pushing my case on B&B? I'll find someone to vote for when I feel that they're scum and I can get a lynch on them. B&B only fits half the requirements.

I also am slightly interested that if so many thought B&B was town, why'd he survive? Only one kill comes back reading like a vig kill to me, the rest seem to be mafia. So why leave the self-proclaimed conftown alive? Two reasons, I suspect: He's scum or he's cleared scum and has pro-town opinions of major scum.

AJ is very much mafia. Super extra mafia.
You were ranting about how AA was trying to get Sixx vigged. You were so sure of it. And then when Sixx flips maf you don't care about that and didn't care to say she couldn't be maf with Sixx? You are discrediting AA9 all game and prodding her wagon but you never ACTUALLY lay a vote on her for more than a token amount of time.

You are scum and your wall back at post 1969 confirms that. AA is scum for changing a read 100 posts later? You've done nothing but OMGUS all game, actually and try to pin airtight cases on people that show no original insight. You have a scumcard AJ and its time to leave the island.

!AP

You better not joking about this... How is on the earth i scum buddy with AJ, I am very suspicions on him since the day 1 and i celearly mentioned that he is been pushing for my lynch since the game has begun, later he changed his mind about me and paractically manipulated me to believe that he was giving benefit of doubt on me being town and he again end up voting me and asking people to join thw wagon.

i thought youre one of the townies i can rely on. seriously.. i am doubting on my trusting skills now..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I don't know how to even respond to that post of yours....
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2194, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2189, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2148, Edosurist wrote:Why no votes from Darthe, Arc, or Aj?
Darthe and Arc seemed to pep talk town, but didn't actually do anything.
Aj pushed us to lynch AA, but didn't actually vote...
What is this, guys?

I can see where this is coming from but i have nothing to hide am not scum. we went through this before.. please don't start again. And I really meant about scum hunting thing i have said earlier..

And Yes i also think AJ behaviour is Scummy and so is Darthe. I am comfortable voting either of them...

VOTE: AJ the Epic

what scum hunting have you done today?

why do you think AJ is scum, just a couple points please.

Point 1 : He initially accused me asking for Day Vig, and called me Scum but didn't stand by to that point, He later changed his opinion on me and said that I am not scum, then he vanished for really long time. Out of nowhere he comes back puts his vote on me for the same old reason which he already changed his mind on it once and also asked others to join his wagon. That is extremely scummy attitude

Point 2: Now he is not much reacting when everyone accusing me being his scum mate, this an another big concern to me. Because, I am not scum. If he is not scum. The first thing he would be doing is that to tell people that he is not scum mate with me but rather he is defending himself that he was pushing for B & B lynch not AA lynch. He failed to explain on the suspicion that He and I could be the scum mates. It’s like he doesn’t want to talk about it… Its looks like his intention to make me look like his scum buddy so that rest of town can lynch me.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2193, JacobSavage wrote:Yes Go play in traffic! That was it...

I didn't really understand this..
Who you're telling this? and why?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Well it depends how its been seen..... and Here AJ is defending himself but not the point that I am being his scum mate but rather he defending on reason for not voting me.
He could say that he is not scummates with me... becuz i know the truth and we are not. And from a fellow townie i excpect that reaction to let the rest town to know that we are not scum mates. This ignorance is not good and most certainly not townie attitude.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE: thez
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2279, Baby Spice wrote:AA, why Thez? You've hardly mentioned him for a while.

Albus, why JS?

Darthe. I'm guessing that NJ vigged Bumi in part of the neighbour thing. Do you think that makes you look more or less town?

I was suspicious about Thez since the game started, there are things about him and his reasons never didn’t sit well. I had to drop the ball in chasing him becuz no one else was interested in his wagon
And loot at us know.. we are in huge loss of Town, so I am almost certain that Thez would good choice.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2288, curiouskarmadog wrote:sorry for the multi multi posts....overlooked so many things at first.

ALL OF Arc, MiniL, AND Skyhook were on both townie lynches.

fuck.

revised statement, at this point, I will only be voting for MattP, Skyhook, Arc, and MiniL in that order of preference.

I am not sure given the kills AND who was on the wagons, why anyone would be voting anyone else instead of the above.

OKAY NO MORE POSTING TILL I FINISH READING. I promise.

Are you spamming the board?
And since if you lynch a townie that makes you scum, this is mafia. Townie’s lynch townie’s all the time and people like manipulate people and people like me end up doing the same.
This whole reasoning with list that you’re comfortable lynching doesn’t seem good, you’re not scum hunting, your just making random accusation with an ill logical theory and expecting everyone to believe on that.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2294, thezmon221 wrote:actually

o yeahh? What exactly you have acheived?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Fair enough, I don't want to debate on this topic especially after loosing so many townies.
A lot of people pushed for Bumi and Njoseph lynch.. I am going to starting digging up in that angle...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1910, Skyhook wrote:Caught up, and still not sure of any scum.

Not at all willing to lynch:

B&B
nj
Nacho
Dumbledore
Librarian
myself :p

Don't want to lynch:

Baby Spice
Llama
Thezmon
Jal
darthe
bumi

Would not mind lynching:
nhammen
AA
AJ
ztife

Not sure about:
anyone not named

I'm gonna keep my vote where it is for now. My gut read says town and my brain says scum, and I trust my brain more. I honestly don't have enough evidence yet to be sure about anything, but this is as good a bet as any.

I do want to hear more from ztife, though, and especially from some of the unknowns. If your name isn't on any of these lists, I want to hear your thoughts on the game.

I found this post from Skyhook is very odd. Everyone in his scum list are town which includes me..
And his don't want to lynch list also has one confirmed town and i really doubt that reat could be scum...

And His not willing to lynch at all list also has three confirmed townies... and Dumbledore and Mini Librarian
I have had my doubts on Mini since the game has begun.

UNVOTE

VOTE: SKyHook
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jaco, Whats your read on SkyHook?
do you still think he is town?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jaco, Whats your read on SkyHook?
do you still think he is town?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

If not Skyhook, I strongly think there is scum in Albus and Mini. does anyone agree on this?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Unvote

VOTE: Albus
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Yes My voted
Albus
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2334, ArcAngel9 wrote:Yes My voted
Albus

Correction

My vote is on albus*
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Is there any post of yours that you don't mention my name?
whats your reasons to think that i am scum..?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2342 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

and how conveniently you missed to show some votes from AJ lynch list?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i need to catch up..will have my views by the end of tomorrow.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #116) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:53 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Curious, why are you defending Albus? if he has nothing to hide..he should be the one defending himself not you.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (isolation #117) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2390, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2389, ArcAngel9 wrote:Curious, why are you defending Albus? if he has nothing to hide..he should be the one defending himself not you.

If this is at me, I'm not defending him (I don't really have a read on him), but if I think someone is town, I won't want them lynched, so I'll probably try to stop it.

It wasn't for you.. it was curiouskarmadog .... :neutral:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (isolation #118) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Considering Sixx was never lynched.....
i am wondering how genuine your whole theory on Sixx being transparent scum and you happen to point him first..
and about Jacob, so what..you have pointed FoS over Sixx, that should make you town?

Any more reasons you have got?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

If the Albus wagon not going to work.. Second in my list is
Curiouskarmadog

He came and randomly accused every other one as scum except Albus and literally didn't mention about few selected candidates... and i asked him why he was defending over others about Albus, he never responded. This is scummy!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2414, curiouskarmadog wrote:first of all, I have about 10 pages behind I think, will read this when I get settled into hotel...

welcome to the scummy list.
I hope ever reads this post:

In post 2410, ArcAngel9 wrote:If the Albus wagon not going to work.. Second in my list is
Curiouskarmadog

He came and randomly accused every other one as scum except Albus and literally didn't mention about few selected candidates... and i asked him why he was defending over others about Albus, he never responded. This is scummy!!!

First of all, this is a blatant misrepresent. I have clearly said that I am busy with RL stuff. She is saying I am avoiding her question. Which is not the case..not the case at all. This is a lie.

Second. lets say for shits and giggles I WAS defending Albus. Why is that scummy? Is it still scummy if Albus flips town? yeah, that is what I thought.

arc, on a side note: please post the quote where I defended Albus? (this was the first lie).

Unvote, Vote Arc.

that is two lies....lynch liars.

Firstly, Your reaction is bad.. You're pancking. Why?

and secondly, Yes I certainly feel like you're taking Albus side and wanting to lynch me and Jacob.
Here are your quotes..

In post 2337, curiouskarmadog wrote:vote matt p..

the albus wagon is ridiculous and is every definition of a counter wagon.

hey guys, can we lynch fucking scum now? or are we going to keep following Arc and Mini Lib on town lynches

Here you're diverting Albus wagon and asking peopel to join to vote MattP, And the way you referring town and saying Mini and my reads are causing town lynches is false statement, Ztife lynch took 13 votes and AJ lynch took 11 votes. so, if you realize there are plenty other people in that lynch other than me and Mini. Yet, you're presenting it as that i was the one caused the town lyches. This is pointless accusation

In post 2339, curiouskarmadog wrote:also this is a scummy post/point

In post 2332, JacobSavage wrote:

Also whilst searching through his very short ISO I found these gems of posts:
In post 291, Albus Dumbledore wrote:I don't like this thezmon wagon. He seems town to me.

In post 334, Albus Dumbledore wrote:This may surprise some of you, but I'm in this game. I absolutely had to stop in the middle of reading post 85 and
vote: thezmon
. I'm looking forward to seeing why he's still alive.

Would you like to explain why you suddenly flipped your vote?

@Mod, Pretty Sure ArcAngel is voting Albus.

I went back to see if this had merit. the dude was reading the game. I took it as he didnt like the wagon, then while reading he got to post 85 and thought he was scummy.

now I went back and read this 85 and I didnt see anything scummy per say, but could see from his POV why it would be scummy.

but you are making it look like he suddenly flipped his stance. when I do reads after catch up, my stance on someone could immediately change while reading.

no, when mattp flips scum, Jacob and Arc need to be taken out.

In post 2366, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 2355, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2352, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@CKD: Sell me kj/mattp scum. I've read like 8 times now. I just don't see it.

and while I am at it, you can sale me why Dumbledore is scum.

Dumbledore is quietly going along with the flow of the game not putting up much of a resistance to really any lynch out there. He has no original ideas and is not really scumhunting. Essentially he's scumcoasting.

With all that above, you have shown no interest in understanding what others were mentioning about Albus but also on each post you have been pushing for Matt's, Mine and Jacob's lynch.

And one more thing.... Your reaction vote on me beyond worst. If you're so sure that i am scum and have been stating that on almost every post of yours, why didn't you vote me before? What took so long, why you have to wait until i raise my suspicion on you....

I still think Albus is scummier than you.... that's why i didn't changed my vote yet.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

oh that wasn't my vote..i just bolded his name. :)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod Skyhook haven't posted since the day phase was started, can you please prod him?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i am seriously pissed with the way this game is going...
it appears like everyone got some theories and they all trying really hard to push someone's lynch
i am going to go back and catch up some of the old posts to get a clear picture on this...

Albus is surprisingly more active now but he still looks scummy ...
Boniface is leaning scum, he has bee no help and accusing people...
Darthe leaning town
Jacob leaning town
Matt is not active here.. that is not his usual play style when he is town, so i will need to look at his posts again..
Jal leaning town, i liked her theories
Babyspice leaning scum
Skyhood leaning scum
and there are other bunch people...i have no clue what they could be..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mini - Your vote on Albus some seems bit convenient to me..
why do you think Albus is scum, what did he do that you joined Albus wagon.?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2585 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

With so many replacments i forgot with whom i am playing this game anymore.
Unvote

BabySpice reactions and reasons to vote me is very fishy, She seems like using me as wild card...
VOTE: BabySpice
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I think we are all wasting time with multiple wagons..
Before Matt's, after Albus, and Jacob's and Now Babyspice... Please stop this madness, we are on Day 3, we haven't got the single scum yet.
BabySpice radical vote and her reactions to slandaar posts are good examples that she is could be scum.. Please re-think on that.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2597, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2594, ArcAngel9 wrote:I think we are all wasting time with multiple wagons..
Before Matt's, after Albus, and Jacob's and Now Babyspice... Please stop this madness, we are on Day 3, we haven't got the single scum yet.
BabySpice radical vote and her reactions to slandaar posts are good examples that she is could be scum.. Please re-think on that.

Are you disagreeing with the votes/wagons on those 4 people?

And since I don't have Baby as a scumread, and her "radical" vote is on you, you'll have to give more actual reasons why she's scum.

I don't say that Jacob is not scum but now BabySpice is more scummier than anyone...
Why do you think she is Town read? What did she do so far to be town?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2607 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

It is so irony that She calls you, Jacob scum and you both are life time scum buddies with Sixx..but she puts her vote one with no tiny reason.
What kind of play is that? I can't even start describing how funny her play style is.... Not sure if she is playing dumb or Is this her game play.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am not confident about Jacob, I am not joining his wagon people...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Penguin, Please refer to my Post # 2607 & 2594 about Baby Spice.
And about Mini, His reasons didn't sit well for me... He seems to be agreeing with alot with others on this game. i have played with him before and he is not like this .. At least that is not he is when he is town... that's is just my suspect, there is a good chance he could be town too... But for now. BabySpice has most point less reasons to go after people which is totally a scum slip....

If you can vote someone right now, who would you vote?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2626 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - when is the dead line?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:06 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

what? OMG, these guys will never end this game if there is no deadline... we hit a dead end!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Why only six or sever players are active out of 16? no wonder i have no clue what to post here anymore!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Mattp - I see you have been posting on other threads, Why ignoring this one?

Your most recent activity: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:04 am
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:53 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2662, Albus Dumbledore wrote:Are you sure you're reading the thread, Arc?

What.. i some how missed that Mattp was replaced

DeasVail replaces MattP, who replaced killerjester, who replaced ewo2

and seriously, don't blame me... this game had too many replacements... players are acting like typical visitors... how i am going to remember each and everyone...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I bet , this is officialy the largest game ever!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2668, Albus Dumbledore wrote:Arc, would you consider voting for Jacob?

Jacob V/LA says that he is away till 14th Feb, so i will wait until 15 for him to defend himself
if not, i ll may join the wagon. :roll:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2687 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2683, JacobSavage wrote:If I am a power-role then I would be outing myself, and probably nightkilled shortly afterwards.
If I am a Vanilla, then it reduces the pool of people who could have power-roles.

Is that all? You gotta be kidding me...
I had so many expectations from a player like you.... especially when you have always been the Town player.. I hate to say this but this doesn't sound town at all..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE: JacobSavage
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Was that hammer?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What a good day to start with.. I was right all along about Thez and BabySpice!!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jal, whats your opinion about Mini , Edosurist and Boniface and Albus?
and anyone else thinks or read scummy about anyone in this group?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2751 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2742, Boniface wrote:AA, why did you hammer Jacob without waiting for him to claim? Were you just being careless?

I didn't think it was the Hammer vote, I thought he was at L-2. It was unintentional.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Is that your assumption or do you actually have any actual reasons to say that? can you be more clear?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (isolation #145) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2769, Boniface wrote:I think that making stupid mistakes and acting careless is a great mask for scum to hide behind. Like hammering JacobSavage and then immediately saying "oh, was that hammer? I didn't know!" What kind of player doesn't pay attention to how many votes have been cast? I find it hard to believe that you genuinely didn't know. And then Darthe voted for Jacob too, even though he had already gotten nine votes. What's interesting is that Darthe now doesn't show up on the final vote count as have voted JacobSavage. So when people look back on the end of the day for a reference in the future, Darthe's vote is going to completely slip under the radar. As far as I'm concered, both ArcAngel and Darthe are guilty of hammering prematurely. Even though Darthe didn't actually do the killing blow, he intended to.

Are you complaining that I wasn’t paying attention.. Let me prove that you’re wrong.
Post # 2686, Mini mentioned that Jacob is at L-2 and I replied to one of the Jacob’s post in post # 2687 and I voted Jacob on post # 2688. So, At that moment, I believed that Mini was right about Jacob being at L-2 which is not right but I didn’t know until someone mentioned it to me that my vote was the hammer.

So it is you who haven’t read properly. And you seem to get picky on me for this reason? Everyone here were once responsible for lynching a town member, that doesn’t make them. I have learnt from my mistakes and I voted Jacob becuz he acted scummy. I have no regrets for his lynch but honestly it wasn’t intentional.

What scum hunting you have did so far? I hardly see you here..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

See this is problem with you.. You're twisting my words right back to me...
A) You faked the reason that i voted Jacob without reading thread - That is FALSE, I was misguided by Mini's post which i explained multiple times already
B) You're wrong, I have been active and trying to help on my best since the begining of this game.. I high suspects were both Thez and BabySpice, Go back to Day 1 posts and check them out...

C) When someone asks question, you should answer them first, a town person don't twist them back for an arugument. You clearly seem like obessed in proving me wrong than accepting to the facts.

Unvote

VOTE: Boniface
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - Please ignore the UNVOTE part, its void.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (isolation #148) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2774, Boniface wrote:I think you've voted for every single player that's ever questioned any of your actions this entire game.

Wow, you finally have to come that... ? You seem to have no real reasons anymore...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (isolation #149) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2776, Boniface wrote:Do you really think I'm scum or are you just annoyed by me?

I think you're scum becuz your reasons don't sit well.
Unless you have any real reasons that proves that you're not scum...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (isolation #150) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2778, Boniface wrote:You think I'm scum because I called you out for hammering when you shouldn't have, and because I don't believe that anyone who was actually focused reading the thread would have miscounted the votes. I called you out on something and you reacted exactly how I thought you would. The minute anyone pays any attention to you, you do whatever you can to deflect it onto the most conveniant person, usually whoever put pressure on you on the first place. You don't think I'm scum, you haven't suspected a single thing I've done since I've been here, but the minute I say "Hey everyone, look at this scummy thing that ArcAngel did" you immediantely reply with "No, Boniface is scum, not me!" It's like you panic and fly into a defensive mode, where all you want to do is divert suspicion from yourself, when a truly pro-town player would stay calm and have nothing to hide.

Again, I reacted becuase I am town, I need to vocal enough to show it. And Panic? No. Defensive? Yes. And Definsive is a townie attitude.
Two posts prior to this, I gave you three reasons why i am voting and once again you're trying to twist my words saying that i voted you becuz you came against me.. That is wrong. I didn't vote you becuz you think i am scum, I vote you becuz you're reasons for calling scum is false and things you're saying is normally what scums do with me..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2784 (isolation #151) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2782, Darthe wrote:
In post 2777, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2776, Boniface wrote:Do you really think I'm scum or are you just annoyed by me?

I think you're scum becuz your reasons don't sit well.
Unless you have any real reasons that proves that you're not scum...

You made a lot more sense early game.

What do you mean by that?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #152) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

OH GOD!!!
If a scum is attacking a town person, what should that person suppose to do? Defend or give up? Don't answer me.. Answer yourself.
If you don't see things the way i see, I have no problem. and My Town play is to get Defensive when it is necessary. Too bad that now you're defending yourslef too. so that means you're saying your scum?

I don't want to go in circles with this. Did you Conveniently avoided Mini's incorrect post about Jacob being at L-2 or you didn't see it at first? Now that you know, Is that impacting your read on me? Are you still think i am guilty for jacob's lynch? If you still think i am guilty, there is nothing i can do about it. Its is you being stuborn with this OR you're scum and there is way anything going to change your mind and i am wasting my time here...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i have been up to Mini wagon since B&B night kill.. He and I was bit confident that mini could be scum
Mini -Time to talk..

VOTE: The Mini Librarian
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2846 (isolation #154) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

BTW, we officially completed 65 days since the game has begun :)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (isolation #155) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

the above post is definitely scummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (isolation #156) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

having issues with my internet, currently posting through mobile. will be less active
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:40 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Town - VT
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2914 (isolation #158) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2911, Slandaar wrote:Mcqueen - VT
Jal - VT
DV - VT
Darthe - Neighbour ???
PV
Lurker
ArcAngel - VT
Allyra
Penguin
Slandaar

I may have missed some claims in the thread as I havn't read everything but it doesn't matter.

Darthe you are next.

I don't understand how this is going to work.. If everyone claims VT, How we going to figure out, who is lying?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #159) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2942, Slandaar wrote:Hilarious, my car is actually like best buddies with Jals in the wiki.

OK seriously after work I will go through this properly.

AA/PV still need to finish claiming.

I have claimed!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (isolation #160) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Fine.

Here you go.... Xavier Lee, the driver of a 2002 Ferrari Enzo and a vanilla townie. I have my car, my brain and voting abilities.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2961 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Slandaar - Your theory don't make sense to me.
How does the bunch of car old car model names can confirm anyone townie?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3015 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jal, Why do you think Slaander is town?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am going for vacation starting from today, and I will be back on Monday morning. i may have limited access to internet. so i will try my best to be here when i can!!

V/LA until 03/11/2013
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (isolation #164) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3102, Slandaar wrote:I might later
In post 2573, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 2537, Slandaar wrote:that WoW ISO looks completely different and I looked at it for 2 seconds

Then you should read her posts this game.

Vote AA

Odds AA is Baby Spices buddy from this quote?

Very High.

Context: Sland has Caught Baby; Baby knows Sland has caught her; Baby very strongly implies Sland is wrong on something else; the reason to do it with a scumbuddy is to try to convince me I am wrong on her because she was right on AA. There is a strong implication that Baby knows AA is scum.

wow, this is brilliant. You’re just twisted my entire read on you , you perhaps the red team scum that we were looking for.
VOTE: Slandaar
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3109 (isolation #165) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Slandaar,
i forgot Babyspice is from red team. I take that back!!!
but that still doesn't explain how you conveniently you tried to twist my accusation on babyspice to make them look bad.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3115 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3113, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3109, ArcAngel9 wrote:
but that still doesn't explain how you conveniently you tried to twist my accusation on babyspice to make them look bad.

I didn't quote anything you said sooooooo that probably didn't happen did it?

Can you re-explain your post # 3102. I am may be reading it in wrong way..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3123, DeasVail wrote:The wind-up slot has been a scumread of mine for ages, so I'd love to have it lynched. (I don't know what else I can say, apart from "Don't lynch me! Lynch Wind-up!) I guess I'm kind of interested in what he'll end up posting, but I don't know if I'm at the point where I'll always think he's scum? Eh, I don't know.

I hate to take hammers. But this game has to end. And DeasVail looks more scummy.
EXPLAIN Yourself in one hour.. OR I AM TAKING THE HAMMER!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3158 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3155, DeasVail wrote:Um, I don't really want to be lynched (and I am town!), but I don't really know what to say?

That is it.. If you're town, i would expect a better way to defend yourself at this point

VOTE: DeasVail
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3164 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Last time.. I am not Mafia Slandaar.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3165 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And don't say it is terrbile. I have given time to DV, He obviously didn't want to defend himself. That was enough for hammering him...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3170 (isolation #171) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

With 7 alive.. Will that make 1 red scum and 1 blue scum and 5 townies?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3172 (isolation #172) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i believe scum is between windup, peregrine and penguin alien

windup or penguin alien are good choices according to me....
Slandaar and Jal - what do you both think?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (isolation #173) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3174, Slandaar wrote:Unless Jal played a very clever game regarding the TML/PR talk she is just town. I think it is just too elaborate.

Red scum AA/Wind

Penguin is always town assuming Allyra is; Allyra is town.

I will probably relook at a couple things but I don't see myself changing my mind.

explain me how Allyra is town and penguin?
we are the end, don't make mistakes...i hope i am not blind sided about you.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3194 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3188, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3176, ArcAngel9 wrote:
explain me how Allyra is town and penguin?
we are the end, don't make mistakes...i hope i am not blind sided about you.

In post 3172, ArcAngel9 wrote:i believe scum is between windup, peregrine and penguin alien

windup or penguin alien are good choices according to me....

Why is AA asking me why Allyra is town when she herself must have her as town?

Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Becuz i don't have a proper readon Allyra.
Tell me why weren't you in DeasVail wagon?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (isolation #175) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3197, Slandaar wrote:Lets all just agree PV has to be bluescum and lynch him.

Jal isn't blue; all she does is hunt bluescum
Wind isn't blue; he would have been lynched yesterday
Penguin isn't blue she had no clue that arrest = bluescum kill
AA isn't blue because shes redscum
Allyra isn't blue because she is town
Same argument for me.

OK so I realised I probably need stronger arguments for AA/Allyra but I am clearly not blue because there is no way I don't just lynch DV yesterday if I were.

I disagree with this list.
How are you even determining this list and your base of this list is mostly assumptions not the facts. Myself is the true example. What makes you think i am the red scum? I am not. If I am the red scum why do I hammer my scum mate especially when i am in a position that i could have pushed for WIND's lynch. Anybody can see what i did in the last phase, I was in a position to push for WIND lynch than hammer DV but i ended following my read, guts and Hammered the right scum. so you're assumptions are wrong.

I thought you and Jal are town, and I was sure about Allyra. Now i am having second thoughs on you.
I think its time i re-think about my town reads as well. We have come so far and there is 50-50 chance of winnign and i am not letting scum win this game.

DeasVail (6):
PeregrineV, Allyra, Jal, wind-up,
Lurker
ArcAngel9

wind-up (4): Slandaar, penguin_alien,
Darthe,
DeasVail

I really doubt if there is a red scum DV wagon, Since they were only two of them.. they needed each other back to get the wagon on going.
And blue scum in DV wagon which could between PeregrineV, Allyra, Jal and Wind-up. this going to be hard list to filter.

Which is now leading me to Wind-up wagon, Slandaar and Penguin_Alien. They both are red scums? that looks too easy... But that seems the most reasonable possibility.

Jal & PeregrineV - I need your inputs.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3199 (isolation #176) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Slandaar - Tell me how PV is the confirmed blue scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (isolation #177) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Penguin is confirmed scum, All the time she kept saying she thinks i am scum but she didn't push for my lynch in the last day phase which could have if she surely thinks i am the scum.

I am bit doubtful slandaar but penguin_alien is a good lynch today if we are not able to discover the blue scum.

VOTE: Penguin_alien
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (isolation #178) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Here is how I envision this…

Blue scum is between PeregrineV, Allyra, Jal & Wind-up.
So there is a potential danger mis-lynching a townie in this attemept. And we certainly can’t afford a miss-lynch at this moment.

And the most possible 2 red scums are
Slandaar
Penguin_alien

Slandaar has been doing great job so far which is pushing me back to believe if he really is the red scum, if so I must say he is been playing a great game so far.
So that leaves me Penguin_Alien as confirmed RED Scum.

Penguin Alien dies today…

6 Players left

4 town 1 red scum and 1 blue scum

If they night kill two townies or may kill each other in that process or one of them… Town wins automatically
Or if they get two town kills.
It will be 2 : 1: 1
So obviously town will hold its final chance to lynch one scum.. then it will be 2 town and 1 scum in the night which means Town Wins!!!

Dear Townies,
We still hold greater chance of winning this game. So Join with me and lynch Penguine, She is the confirmed RED Scum!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #179) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3173, Slandaar wrote:PV is guaranteed to be bluescum

thinking on the rest.

In post 3174, Slandaar wrote:Unless Jal played a very clever game regarding the TML/PR talk she is just town. I think it is just too elaborate.

Red scum AA/Wind

Penguin is always town assuming Allyra is; Allyra is town.

I will probably relook at a couple things but I don't see myself changing my mind.

Check out the WAY Slandaar wants everyone to believe Penguin is town. Penguin has done nothing so far in this game to have such confirmed town READ!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3220 (isolation #180) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jal,
what do you feel about Slaandar and penguin?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3252 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am not going to believe a word from Slandaar
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3258 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am telling you all we should go with Peng, she is the scum.
Its waste of time chasing blue scum becu it might cost a mislynch that we can't afford at all.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

btw Penguin is at L-1
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jal and Slandaar have the hammer vote.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3271 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3265, penguin_alien wrote:Since I'd assume scum not on the wagon would hammer at this point, this actually makes me more confident in my scum reads on wind-up and ArcAngel9, and given discussion today I'm inclined to think PeregrineV is the third scum. Only question is whether ArvAngel9 or PeregrineV is the blue we need to lynch today to avoid the chance of a likely town loss on the morrow. I'm inclined to trust Slandaar on this, but I ask again: Slandaar, are you sure ArcAngel9 is more likely red scum for her interactions with Baby Spice?

wind-up, given the pressure on your slot I'm not surprised you went for the town credit in hopping on the DV wagon when you replaced in. One of you was going down, and your slot looked better pre-mcqueen self-destructing.

you're obviously trying to fake yourself so that you can save yourself. how ironic it is that you have finally come here with only agenda to get me lynched. Any scum in your place would exactly react in this way... "WAit, the people in this wagon are scums... vote them, lynch them..blah blah.. "

seriously, you think you can come and say things like these and people would believe it?

folks, i said this before i am telling you again. we don't know for a certain who is the blue scum and filtering blue scum out of 4 people is not worth of the risk. penguin is confirmed red scum, we lynch her today and keep our chance of winning.

And think about this, if penguin is really town, this is the kind of defense she would give? like seriously? after this far, she would just give up with no fight?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (isolation #186) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

wind-up, i appreciate how you want to see things in one line. i agree with your blue scum list which includes you too (in my perspective)
The confirmed red scum is Penguin and Slandaar. but Slandaar has contributed so much its hard to see him that way and penguin has been awfully scummy over all which confirms her as the noted RED scum at this moment.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3276 (isolation #187) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3273, Slandaar wrote:So I had a theory; I realised that When TML claimed he was rbed Red would know he was lying and therefore knew he was scum so to find red scum we needed just to look at how people reacted to TML claim he was roleblocked;
In post 2314, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
I was roleblocked last night
Really the only explanation for B&B's death.

Not voting yet, cause I need to regroup. Gut says to vote Dumbledore.

In post 2317, ArcAngel9 wrote:If not Skyhook, I strongly think there is scum in Albus and Mini. does anyone agree on this?

So, that is strike one.

And then as soon as I make the case on TML and vote him explaining why hes scum;
In post 2834, ArcAngel9 wrote:i have been up to Mini wagon since B&B night kill.. He and I was bit confident that mini could be scum
Mini -Time to talk..

VOTE: The Mini Librarian

Literally she is admitting to being scum in this quote; redscum.

And it is really freaking obvious.

Wow, just wow... its inspiring the level of researching you're doing to save your scum buddy and secure your win.
if you had thought about this all along, you had me as town read all along, why the sudden change?

And more importantly, how could you even consider Penguin as town, like a confirmed town? How did you do that? On what base?

you made an obvious fake list and expected everyone to believe your read at the beginning of this day, assuming people would sheep you. You're wrong. you kept a strong town read on me so that i won't come after you.. and i also see why i wasn't preference night kill because you thought you could use me as wild card and have me mislynched by town.

i think you have played a brilliant scum game so far, but i can't let you accuse me on wrong things and let you take away the town win, not without a fight. and we deserve to win this game!!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3277 (isolation #188) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3275, Slandaar wrote:Penguin is town

Why is she red not blue again AA?

you kept babbling that Penguin is town and never told us why she is town.
this is the lamest attempt i have ever seen anyone ever do to prove their point so strongly... like seriously..
would stop doing this and explain why Penguin is town? What is that greatest town thing she did??

and again why are you continuously ignoring my question about you not being in DV wagon?
If you're not the red scum, why didn't there to his lynch wagon?

this confirming me that you and penguin are the final two red scums and expected the town sheep you and had wind up lynched, if we had killed wind up in the last day (which luckily i made a right choice of hammering DV), you and your scum mate would have secured the win by last night kill....
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:51 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And FOLKS ..
Think about this.. if i am the red scum, why would i hammer DV? I could have saved him by pushing for Wind up lynch
and that way, i out beat the town and secured my win with just the night kill...
that explains to you that i am not the red scum , which means Slaandar and Penguin are the red scums.

we have come this far and lets not give up this so easily, Slaandar and penguin obviously going to pull some cheap plugs to make me look scummy which they already doing it. please don't fall for it..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3279, Slandaar wrote:I explained why I didn't vote DV so you are not actually reading the thread it seems.

In post 3277, ArcAngel9 wrote:
If you're not the red scum, why didn't there to his lynch wagon?

I wanted to lynch wind

What was the point to this question? If you're not the red scum why would you vote Jacob? Its such fake questioning.

And you 'forgot' to answer my question AA; why isn't penguin blue?

Why the hell you're bringing the dead people logics, i have explained numerous times about my vote on Jacob
And now you're comfortably ignoring my explanations and just fishing my posts to represent them in bad way.

you're SCUM as hell and freaking unbelievable!!!

and if you seriously had known all of this, Why the hell you had me as strong town read all along....
And, where this is all coming now? Just to save your scum buddy?

Cmon Slaandar, you think you could actually go back and fish few posts of mine and scare me off and prove to the rest of players that i am the red scum.. Please, give us a break. If you think you're playing smart game, then you're wrong and this is the most ridiculous piece of scum attempt i ever seen in my entire life..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

now all the scum winding up on me because i am on the right track....
This is hilarious.. Jal i need you here.. need some town support!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3284, Slandaar wrote:Wind/AA red

I am fairly sure its PV blue fairly freaking sure but I want to actually read the whole thread before I vote today

you kept repeating the same drama all over again.. AND YET HAVEN'T GIVEN REASONS WHY YOU THINK PENGUIN IS TOWN FOR YOU!!!!!!

You seriously expecting anyone to believe you anymore?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (isolation #193) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Slandaar and Penguis are pulling up these stupid posts to divert town and secure their win
Jal & Allayra - one of you should vote penguin end this madness.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3309 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

your post # 3306, Its a wanna be town post.
You're scum, and the act you're putting and pretending to be town by just tellign things we already know.. ITS a freaking FILLER POST!!!!

And how comfortabaly you are not even talkign about how you missed DV wagaon and how you dont' suspect Slaandar for not being DV wagon. and the way you think him as town with no reasons and the way he sees you as no reason.

And both of you giving these point less numbers that is not helping this game.. Do I need to say more?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3310, Slandaar wrote:AA

Why are you assuming Wind is town?

I am not assuming anything, I see you and penguin as strong red scum, that is it.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (isolation #196) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I gave you the benefit of doubt slandaar but penguin is the confirmed scum, Its not just her being in DV, its more over her play style.
She came up with most silliest reasons to call me scum...

If you have read my posts, I already stated why its hard for me to see you as scum than penguin. And tell me again.. becuz i am tired of askign you this question.

Why do you think Penguis is Town? How are you confirming this?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3328 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3323, Slandaar wrote:(protip: no redscum would think that a good idea; hey look at my case on AA all this adds up)

i obviously don't think the way you think, so don't try to make your think as my think.
and your reason of penguis town is totally bizzare... I am not buying it.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c