AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:23 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5, quadz08 wrote:/confirm

AGAR OMG WE ARE IN THE SAME GAME IT IS SO EXCITING WE CAN BE TOWN BFFs!

But you hate Dallas, and you rooted for 'Bama. :(

mrifnoc\
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Leviathan93

Quadz, you sheep
me
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 am

Post by AGar »

I don't like either wagon being presented.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by AGar »

I thought one of {d3x, Ser Arthur Dayne} was a legitimate wagon.

VOTE: DeasVail

That's who I'd vote for.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 69, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 67, AGar wrote:I thought one of {d3x, Ser Arthur Dayne} was a legitimate wagon.

VOTE: DeasVail

That's who I'd vote for.

Then you sir have not read this game at all. You sir also put a wagon you "don't like" at L-1. You sir are scummy as hell.
VOTE: AGar

I am aware of what I did, but thanks for the play-by-play. I also have read. I just didn't meticulously count votes.

Riggs, you wanna try taking a stance on what I did instead of making an excuse for either side of the coin?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 am

Post by AGar »

In post 162, leviathan93 wrote:because like I said its RVS to me. There is no solid piece of evidence and its all just speculation and scum trying to find a way to convince town to lynch town or town being stupid enough to get worked up and lynch a townie themselves.

You realize that if everyone followed this logic, we'd all not vote and there'd be an endless string of Day 1s repeating infinitely, right?

More when I'm not hung over as shit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 165, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 163, AGar wrote:
In post 162, leviathan93 wrote:because like I said its RVS to me. There is no solid piece of evidence and its all just speculation and scum trying to find a way to convince town to lynch town or town being stupid enough to get worked up and lynch a townie themselves.

You realize that if everyone followed this logic, we'd all not vote and there'd be an endless string of Day 1s repeating infinitely, right?

More when I'm not hung over as shit.

First of all. No. not everyone does follow my logic. i'm the only one and it always works out for me. my logic is not for everyone and I don't force it on others. what you said there is the exact reason that why multiple people don't follow my way of playing. it is unique to me. however, it leaves me always with great results and "i told you so moments" plus I'd always rather be the hammer guy then the start the wagon guy.

So basically you want a free pass to not commit to anything on Day 1.

Gotcha.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by AGar »

Yes, I can judge you based on that, and I am.

You would rather let someone else do the heavy lifting and the work and then hop on at the end and basically just piggyback and avoid most of the culpability than take responsibility and find scum yourself.

You are, in fact, seeking a sort of special treatment by citing your past games and successes as the reason to why you haven't really taken any stances on anything so far.

You said it right here:
leviathan93 wrote:[...]i'm the only one and it always works out for me[...]

@GNR
Have you figured out an opinion yet?

In post 77, Kthxbye wrote:There was a vote count.....

If this is in reference to the fact that I wasn't fully aware of how many votes were placed on d3x/SAD, no there wasn't. There was a placeholder post by Reck, which was last edited at 6:20pm that day, I posted at 2:54pm when there was no votecount in at the time. I'm not a dumb motherfucker like you seem to believe. Actually, I think the dumb motherfucker is you.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kthxbye

Oh Dear God, U Suck.

Also, someone please please please vig the shit out of leviathan tonight. He is not going to be tolerable long term.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:57 am

Post by AGar »

In post 174, BBmolla wrote:@AGar: Just to confirm, you're voting him because he is dumb, not because you think he's scum, correct?

In post 184, BBmolla wrote:
@GNR:
I'm a daycop with a guilty on you. What have you to say?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GNR

In post 205, BBmolla wrote:Quadz is probably one of GNR's partners trying to discredit me btw

Levi... please find a more tolerable posting habit.
Kthx... please stop trying to run as many wagons to claim as possible. It just makes you look like desperate scum.
Quadz... You know better.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 214, Kthxbye wrote:AGar: so being suspicious of multiple people when they post scummy shit is now a scum tell? What world do you live in? I think you're just butt hurt I caught you lying so easy. Only reason you don't get rope today is due to BB's claim.

No, but vote hopping after a dead-obvious bogus claim from someone you are dead set on being scum to the accused from said bogus claim screams "I want claims."

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by AGar »

Wait... are people seriously buying into this BB claim?

Oh dear god...

Quadz... regardless of your perception of my alignment... HALP.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by AGar »

No.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 am

Post by AGar »

In post 249, DeasVail wrote:I also want to know why people said that Molla was gambiting so soon after he actually did it. Sure, I dislike fake dayvigs/daycops just as much as anyone else, but just letting Molla do what he wanted to do (assuming he's town) couldn't have seemed like such a bad idea? (unless you wanted townpoints I suppose.)

Because dumb gambits are dumb and never work.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 am

Post by AGar »

In post 245, Kthxbye wrote:Call me gullible, but I actually believed him...

Ladies and Gentlemen... Your wagon leader!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:27 am

Post by AGar »

Because you are all mislead.

C'mon Quadz... think back to your first game (specifically post-game comments).

Feature, not a bug.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 268, DeasVail wrote:Kthx is probably not scum if GNR is town, but is quite possibly scum with him.

So they are the same alignment regardless....

You're funny.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by AGar »

Oh there was another page... whoops.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by AGar »

Blame the rust.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GNR

Total face-save, amirite?

Other than that, he still hasn't answered what I asked earlier so as far as I'm concerned, he dies.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by AGar »

I'm not claiming, for the record.

======[]

Time to nut up or shut up.

Also, the case on me is tantamount to "I'm going to make obtuse statements that cannot be denied or argued thus you are scum, and if you try to say otherwise I'm going to plug my ears and shout 'LALALALAALALALA' " hence me ignoring it all this time.

So do y'all selves a favor after someone pulls the trigger and actually take a look at how this wagon slow-rolled its way to a lynch.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by AGar »

Why, so you know who to kill tonight? ;)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:06 am

Post by AGar »

In post 332, Kthxbye wrote:I'm not sure that even makes sense...

Personally, I don't see how your p329 and refusal to comment on people before you die comes from a town mindset. It's actually exactly what I'd expect from scum.

If you were town, your attitude toward your lynch isn't playing to win IMO. It looks more like you being a crybaby about and hindering town.

Good thing you're scum right?

I have never seen a town actually go back and be like "Wow, X said Y was scummy - we should pursue that," so I'm not going to waste my time.

For a bunch of people so sure I'm scum.... I'm still alive.

Just sayin'.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 343, BBmolla wrote:
In post 329, AGar wrote:I'm not claiming, for the record.

Especially with this bullshit.

You do realize that claiming is inherently a practice that serves as more of a detriment to the town than a boon, right?

Players who are run up to L-1, claim, and then the claim calls off the lynch are then left with a lingering question over their head, and in the meantime, another player is run up to L-1, claims again, and whatever value the power roles had in the beginning is lost as the scumteam is able to piece together who are the important pieces, who aren't, and who they need to concern themselves with when it comes time to kill.

A cop is not going to singlehandedly win you a game. If they were scummy and you truly believe it, you should just lynch them to avoid any kind of confusion or second-guessing that hinders the town long term.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by AGar »

Translation: I want to run someone up who will actually claim so I know who to kill tonight.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by AGar »

BB isn't scum. Quadz, really? I don't trust you one bit mang. :(

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:31 am

Post by AGar »

In post 379, quadz08 wrote:Plus, if he flips scum, then you're more likely to be scum as well.

You're better than this.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 am

Post by AGar »

In post 406, DeasVail wrote:Why I'm on AGar is that basically his reasoning for not claiming doesn't make any sense, especially considering that he's asking to be lynched and not really doing much to stop his lynch or get someone else lynched.

We've got the town blindly following an idiot who has no conviction in his own case. If that can't stop them, nothing can.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by AGar »

Because why should I follow someone's suspicion when they don't even believe in it themselves?

No one outside of Kthx has offered up anything regarding a legitimate reason for their voting until you did, and Kthx has waffled on his vote more than once. My assumption would be that the other 4 voters are going based off of Kthx's case.

Kthx's "case" amounts to "You're lying and I know you are" because I apparently didn't know I put you at L-1 (I was well beyond aware of that, that's the ONLY reason I placed that vote, to see how things played out) and because without a votecount to look at (I already referenced this in an earlier post, might behoove someone to actually read it), I wasn't reading so close as to realize neither the d3x or SAD wagons had actually amounted to anything. Since his exact words were "Lie, Lie, Truth (because you lied about reading the thread), Lie" - there's not really any way to work with that, and everyone else just bought in off of that or the fact that I didn't even acknowledge his case and has been tally-ho.

GNR has not only lurked, by the way, but he's avoided taking actual stances in pretty much any post he has given us. Why anyone is waiting for him to post to hammer is beyond me, because even if he does post (he won't), he'll set it up in a way where he holds no culpability whether he's on or off the wagon.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 424, DeasVail wrote:Not claiming is not always scummy, but AGar doing it in this case as well as seemingly encouraging his lynch contradicts the idea behind not claiming and thus feels like scum trying to do something unorthodox in the hope of looking town.

Where am I encouraging my lynch?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 430, Kthxbye wrote:He's scummy for lying multiple times.

Can you highlight, with exact quotes, where I have lied, please? And I mean 100% hands down lied, not you interpret the way things played out as me lying.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 am

Post by AGar »

In post 444, quadz08 wrote:Just went over AGar's ISO and I'm still comfortable with this vote. He hasn't done anything useful all day, and his "I've totally read you guys" comment is scummy.

Saying I read is scummy? Really dude?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: quadz

You piggy backed Kthx's awful case. When that's been pretty much torn apart, and even he is having second thoughts, you choose to reinforce your stance by reading an ISO and coming up with garbage reasoning.

Now it's your turn to apologize for your role, bro.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 447, quadz08 wrote:Dear

God

AGar.

Saying you read
while clearly exhibiting that you hadn't
is, in fact, scummy.

I actually had.

Hence how I knew there were at some point votes casted on the two wagons-which-weren't-really-wagons I pointed to. Again, there was not a votecount present in 52 when I made 56. d3x had ballooned from RVS, and when I had read (which I admitted wasn't a meticulous deal), I didn't go back and re-read who had voted him from RVS and then go "Oh, ok, his unvote was from d3x, ahhh."

So again... what is your case?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by AGar »

And that is why you are scum - you refuse to see any town mindset in my actions. You are locked in on a lynch because you don't actually have a case on anyone, except whoever your power role scumbuddy is, because you're hesitating to bus again.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by AGar »

Unfortunately, you ignored roughly half of this game. This isn't as easy as it was last time in that department.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 453, quadz08 wrote:lollersauce

2 and a half years ago man

2 and a half years

And yet your game play looks identical.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 478, quadz08 wrote:
In post 467, Om wrote:I would rather wait for what Agar has to say on D1 rather then lynching him atm

What, exactly, are you waiting for him to say? He's made plenty of posts.

This.

In post 464, Kthxbye wrote:What do you think AGar? Why haven't you been hammered yet?

The case was weak - as I've repeated - and there's also a massive lack of interest in this game from a good chunk of the player list.

@Kthx
Quadz is mos def scum on my wagon. Read his play since the wagon started to lose steam/support - it's been downright awful panicky play about the wagon not going through, and he has no real "suspicions" beyond me to go after. Deas seems weak - waffling back and forth between whether he wants to commit to AGarscum or AGartown and keeps bouncing. Off the wagon, I still don't like GNR, he's been stupid hesitant to take firm stances.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:37 am

Post by AGar »

GJ guys.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1099, quadz08 wrote:AGar I love you and I am sorry <3

S'all good bro, I was wrong too.

I needed a tuneup before this game realistically.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”