Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 98, Freja wrote:does scum have access to a list of characters that aren't in the game? is this something that happened in previous LOTR's?
In theme games, it's pretty standard to have a safe claim.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 97, Fail Hydra wrote:
p-edit: Well, either reinou is scum and I'm glad he lynched himself for us, or he's an idiot and deserves to be policy lynched. It's page four!! A self lynch! On page four!!! NOT EVEN TWO DAYS INTO THE GAME!! *throws hands in the air* well this is a great start.
Also, why the hell does Frodo have to be town? You should always assume that role ≠ alignment. Always, always,
always

--Piggy--
So you think a vote based on "Confirmed" is justified?
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 101, reinoe wrote:
In post 97, Fail Hydra wrote:
p-edit: Well, either reinou is scum and I'm glad he lynched himself for us, or he's an idiot and deserves to be policy lynched. It's page four!! A self lynch! On page four!!! NOT EVEN TWO DAYS INTO THE GAME!! *throws hands in the air* well this is a great start.
Also, why the hell does Frodo have to be town? You should always assume that role ≠ alignment. Always, always,
always

--Piggy--
So you think a vote based on "Confirmed" is justified?
Confirmed what?

--Piggy--
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by reinoe »

Read the thread. I was being scumread because I typed "Confirmed" to start the game.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by reinoe »

Oh wait no, I typed "Confirm" not "Confirmed". Apparently one way is mega ultra scummy and one way is super mega town. :roll:

Selkie
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

That was an RVS vote, they have silly reasons like that! It wasn't serious and I have no idea why you're overreacting like this. No one would have hammered you, not until proper discussion about it was had. And if you are town, I'd like you to know that you've taken away some of the best information - the hammer. The hammer vote is so important for finding scum (at least in my scumhunting tactics it is) that by taking that away from town, you've hurt towns chances at finding scum off of your wagon.

Also, if you are town, can you stop being butthurt and do some good? What are your reads? What do you think of everyone who voted you? And no OMGUS, that helps no one.

--Piggy--
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Protogonos »

OMG LOL.

Reinoe wagon is AAAAAAWWWWWWWFULLLLLLLLLL. Even if he is scum. Which I hope he is not.
In post 66, reinoe wrote:
How Do You Make Your Scum list? Do you rank your scum or are they all interchangeable?
I do not rank scum explicitly, because my choice of lynch target is not necessarily the person I find most scummy, if I consider someone most scummy at all.
Do You Vote without a reason in order to gauge reactions or do you like giving a reason for your votes?
I do not always provide reasons for my votes; they always have reasons behind them, even if that reason is probing in nature.
Do You Value "consistency" or is that irrelevant to you?
Irrelevant regarding reads. Relevant toward most other things.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Aronis »

Good riddance.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 105, Fail Hydra wrote:That was an RVS vote, they have silly reasons like that! It wasn't serious and I have no idea why you're overreacting like this. No one would have hammered you, not until proper discussion about it was had.
We had proper discussions. We also had players portraying shite votes as legit.
And if you are town, I'd like you to know that you've taken away some of the best information - the hammer. The hammer vote is so important for finding scum (at least in my scumhunting tactics it is) that by taking that away from town, you've hurt towns chances at finding scum off of your wagon.
Wow, I almost believe this is not canned. What database of Things that Sound Townish do you use?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 107, Aronis wrote:Good riddance.
Are you telling us what we should say to you tomorrow if reinoe flips town?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 109, Protogonos wrote:
reinoe freaking deserves to die. He killed himself after all. I fail to see why I should be held responsible for his foolish actions.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 105, Fail Hydra wrote:That was an RVS vote, they have silly reasons like that! It wasn't serious and I have no idea why you're overreacting like this. No one would have hammered you, not until proper discussion about it was had. And if you are town, I'd like you to know that you've taken away some of the best information - the hammer. The hammer vote is so important for finding scum (at least in my scumhunting tactics it is) that by taking that away from town, you've hurt towns chances at finding scum off of your wagon.

Also, if you are town, can you stop being butthurt and do some good? What are your reads? What do you think of everyone who voted you? And no OMGUS, that helps no one.

--Piggy--
I know for a fact that people derphammer all the time which is why I claimed well before L-1. No one would have hammered? Have you seen the dumbfuck reasons people were voting for me? And I've seen tons of derphammers. Once a person is at L-1 they're dead no matter what. The only time I've seen someone not lynched once they hit L-1 when newbies are playing. I didn't see any newbies playing.

And look at Aronis' comments. That's scum right there.

Selkie
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 110, Aronis wrote: reinoe freaking deserves to die. He killed himself after all. I fail to see why I should be held responsible for his foolish actions.
You voted him
AFTER HE FULL-CLAIMED
. The slightest suggestion that such a vote is anything other than an unequivocal endorsement of his death is so implausible as to be offensive.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 110, Aronis wrote:
In post 109, Protogonos wrote:
reinoe freaking deserves to die. He killed himself after all. I fail to see why I should be held responsible for his foolish actions.
You're responsible for your vote and whatever advantage the scum get when I'm nightkilled.

Selkie
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 103, reinoe wrote:Read the thread. I was being scumread because I typed "Confirmed" to start the game.
That wasn't why we were scumreading you.
In post 106, Protogonos wrote: Reinoe wagon is AAAAAAWWWWWWWFULLLLLLLLLL. Even if he is scum. Which I hope he is not.
Why do you hope he is not scum?

Proto is scum, btw.
In post 111, reinoe wrote: And look at Aronis' comments. That's scum right there.
Why?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 114, Bulbazak wrote:Why do you hope he is not scum?
Because it would give me near-orgasmic pleasure to witness the town realizing that rash behavior has consequences.
Proto is scum, btw.
:twisted:
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 114, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 103, reinoe wrote:Read the thread. I was being scumread because I typed "Confirmed" to start the game.
That wasn't why we were scumreading you.
Weren't you the one who was scumreading me because you think Frodo Baggins wouldn't be in a game called "Lord Of The Rings"?

Selkie
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 111, reinoe wrote:
In post 105, Fail Hydra wrote:That was an RVS vote, they have silly reasons like that! It wasn't serious and I have no idea why you're overreacting like this. No one would have hammered you, not until proper discussion about it was had. And if you are town, I'd like you to know that you've taken away some of the best information - the hammer. The hammer vote is so important for finding scum (at least in my scumhunting tactics it is) that by taking that away from town, you've hurt towns chances at finding scum off of your wagon.

--Piggy--
I know for a fact that people derphammer all the time which is why I claimed well before L-1. No one would have hammered? Have you seen the dumbfuck reasons people were voting for me? And I've seen tons of derphammers. Once a person is at L-1 they're dead no matter what. The only time I've seen someone not lynched once they hit L-1 when newbies are playing. I didn't see any newbies playing.

Why do you claim on page 4? You were at L-4 I think? I fail to see the logic behind that really, claiming a powerful town role so early without much reason. Especially one like that. And so maybe you would get hammered soon, maybe peoples reasons were stupid, but you hammered your own goddamn self. Which is anti town and plain idiotic. I am glad you are gone because this will be alot better of a game without you.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

Goddamn where is that counterclaim?

Selkie
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 117, Aronis wrote:Why do you claim on page 4? You were at L-4 I think? I fail to see the logic behind that really, claiming a powerful town role so early without much reason. Especially one like that. And so maybe you would get hammered soon, maybe peoples reasons were stupid, but you hammered your own goddamn self. Which is anti town and plain idiotic.
I am glad you are gone because this will be alot better of a game without you.
Can we keep this civil, please? Thank you.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 117, Aronis wrote:

--Piggy--

Why do you claim on page 4? You were at L-4 I think? I fail to see the logic behind that really, claiming a powerful town role so early without much reason. Especially one like that. And so maybe you would get hammered soon, maybe peoples reasons were stupid, but you hammered your own goddamn self. Which is anti town and plain idiotic. I am glad you are gone because this will be alot better of a game without you.
I see another player who may not speak English as their primary language....

I'm not fighting a derpwagon. I've said so several times. People quickhammer way too often. How is this hard to understand?

And that's Aronis. Crowing about how lynching Frodo Baggins is great.

Selkie
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 118, reinoe wrote:Goddamn where is that counterclaim?
I highly doubt your fakeclaim would exist in the game. :facepalm:
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 121, Aronis wrote:
In post 118, reinoe wrote:Goddamn where is that counterclaim?
I highly doubt your fakeclaim would exist in the game. :facepalm:
I hope that Aronis is lynched tomorrow after I'm nightkilled.

Selkie
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 120, reinoe wrote:
In post 117, Aronis wrote:

--Piggy--

I see another player who may not speak English as their primary language....

I'm not fighting a derpwagon. I've said so several times. People quickhammer way too often. How is this hard to understand?

And that's Aronis. Crowing about how lynching Frodo Baggins is great.
Considering the fact that you are Frodo Baggins. [Which I find difficult to believe] it certainly is.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by reinoe »

So you also don't believe Frodo Baggins would be in a game called Lord Of The Rings?

Selkie

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”