hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: elyse

your latest post sounds VERY OFF and makes it seem like your attemtping to fake-town cred.

Lynch w/ fire
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by hiplop »

Wow. In all honesty I completely misread elyse's post

my bad
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:15 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 62, kushm4sta wrote:
In post 57, hiplop wrote:Wow. In all honesty I completely misread elyse's post

my bad

how did you misread it? cause i kind of agreed with your misread.

Maybe I'm just so good that even when I completely misread a post I'm still right ;) (I can't remember what I misread, Usually in games I take notes but I did not there. FWIW I still think shes the *scummiest* so far)

Well I still feel the post was sort of awkward, but the second part seems to be attemtpting to almost buddy acoryn in my eyes. Her posts come off as forced to me?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 am

Post by hiplop »

bob seems to be playing just like he did in my last game with him. He was town there? May be worth something. I dont believe i've ever played with scum-bob however so I will try and find time to investigate that guy!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 am

Post by hiplop »

Clever bob.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 am

Post by hiplop »

RC Honestly I understand it. I made a post on something that I blatantly forgot about. I looked back after someone pointed out that perhaps I wasn't crazy and saw that she was kind of shifty. I realize it sounds like back and forth,wishy-washyness but its more like "hiplops an idiot and forgot what he saw"

for my sanity I will UNVOTE: lol

I could buy aco-scum. My problem is I'm unsure if its the
motivation
that bothers me or his writing style. Honestly sounds like youre trying to use words you don't entirely understand the definition of and its sort of agitating me >_>
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by hiplop »

RC as weird as it is, yes. I was clearly misguided and a complete-relook at the game is required on my point. I was off on elyse and I need to open my mind (I've noticed my biggest weakness since coming back is non-stop tunnel vision and this is a step to stop that.)

@Candice if you look at 91 for example he uses the word disagreement like 7 times in 3 lines >_>
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by hiplop »

UGH MY POST DISAPPEARED
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by hiplop »

Alright attempt #2 at this post ~_~ (so many weird bugs happen to me on this site)
Could I ask what sounded weird about my post in 73
Plus guys it is early so moaning there isn't much to go on isn't going to help

VOTE: joker

This is incredibly scummy to me. The only time joker seems at all interested in this game is when acyron says something negative about him. This screams to me as hyper-sensitivity. Scum have a tendency to be selfish, and read moments that involve them as significantly larger than they are in reality. He's essentially pleading to acyron to explain to him
what makes him scummy

As for elyse's post on this shifty character- I'm not sure I agree that those reasons indicate him as scum on their own? Town can be lazy too. I think the culmination of these two cases is particularly telling. Lazy + hyper-sensitity/Paranoia = scum. Without a doubt my best candidate for scum at the moment.

Hm. Candace, you seem to type a lot but not really say anything. I ask you this: Who do you think is scum? You've said you disagree with a lot of things, but not that you agree with anything. Why?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by hiplop »

nothing wrong with being wrong, candice, is there? Discussion requires people to act, you can of course change your mind later. Without pressure its just meaningless discussion is it not?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by hiplop »

Hm. Our philosophies differ. Fair enough, candice
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:28 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 115, Candice wrote:Okiedokie. Glad we came to a peaceful agreement on that.

But no, seriously, now I'm interested. Why the rush to start scumreading and voting? And why ask
me
, specifically? It isn't hard to see that there has been activity that doesn't sit right with me and I laid it out in post 103. I'm just curious about why my posts, specifically, warrant a request from you for a scumread, but on the other hand you didn't really address anything I said, except to point out acryon's post 91, and offer no rebuttal when I respond.

It's kinda interesting.

To me you stuck out as an exceptional fence sitter! Just the way you posted. And Well because I want to find scum and the best way I can is to get everyone talking and voting and other fun things

In post 112, Candice wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly with this. I also don't just throw out my vote, because then it puts the pressure all onto one person rather than allowing all scum to feel the pressure.

At the same time though it allows
zero
pressure. If I were to be questioned with no sort of threat-of-death I wouldn't crack. Usually scum are more apt to crack under pressure, is all.

Hmm...Joker your reads list are incredibly positive. The only person who has given you a even slightly bad feeling is RC? And not even that is anything substantial.Is that because you know whos town? That reads list made me significantly more weary of this guy.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:14 am

Post by hiplop »

Riabi, I am fine with you thinking I'm scum I just don't see how that criticism is valid? I called joker out for completely unique reasons but you say I have no opinions

:(

Pretty damn sure that slandaar/candice discussion means they are town.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:20 am

Post by hiplop »

Oh boy there is another page!

Candice, this is a mini normal. Chances are we can NOT rely on power roles. I'm not sure if the site has changed meta or not, but we can't rely on a cop to save us. Day one is JUST as important for hunting scum as any other day. You can easily find scum through methods that aren't roles. (only on terrible sites like EpicMafia will that way of play ever work)

You should have scumreads by now. I'm not saying you have to be absolutely convinced someone is scum or town, but using the excuse of "it's day 1" isn't going to fly.

This.

To me candice almost seems hyper-aware of even guessing. Sure, it could be a playstyle thing. Could also be mafia scared of sticking to one town read and getting stuck with it later on.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:33 am

Post by hiplop »

Candice: simple answer to your case is that look who I'm voting. I still think joker is by far the most likely scum candidate. I said that interaction makes you likely-town, but next post pondered something that could perhaps incriminate you as scum. I never called you scum, and literally even included "could be a play style thing"

It was just something I thought of, thats all. I still think youre town.

As for post 104 that DLA and you brought up, if you look at post #93 I even explain that I dont think it has any sentiment on his alignment! It was something that bothered me, not really scum or town. (DLA basically explained the rest of it.)

I think candice is town just misguided, so can we all just get along and kill the
batman
joker
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #266 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 am

Post by hiplop »

Honestly, hiplop, and I'm not even exaggerating when I say this: I don't know what this means. I literally do not know where your mind is on Elyse. You've went back and forth at least four times now, so I'm guessing she's... back to null?

Yeah, that's where she is. I flip-flopped like crazy so I'm taking a break from looking at her for a while.

Darklight, I'm afraid espressojet is almost definitely town. I am quite used to playing with "trolly" players, and he's definitely one of the town ones :\

@Candice, I don't believe I've twisted any words at all. You tried to brush off having no reads with the its day one excuse. I got angry, thats all. I'm glad you have reads now tyhough ;)

I have a problem, guys. Virtually everyone has mentioned how opportunistic Joker is being whether its through null-reading everyone, being incredibly forced/uncomfortable, yet we are doing nothing about it. Boonskies/Espressojet have effectively killed discussion in the town and thats not okay. You two, what is your read on joker?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 267, Candice wrote:I did not "try to brush off having no reads" with the "its day one excuse". You are ignoring the dearth of conversation that happened at that point, which was also something I pointed out multiple times. You yourself are now calling out joker/Bookskiies/EspressoJet for opportunism and killing the discussion. Why is that suddenly a salient point for you?

If you didn't twist my words, then explain to me how you got what I quoted in that post. You don't get to claim something like what you said and then "brush it off" with "I got angry".

We disagree on what you said. Thats it. Theres nothing alignment telling about my reaction nor your post. Thats why I'm being short with you, sorry but its just annoying at this point

and its salient because if you can get the town into a scuffle, you win as scum. Town fighting is LITERALLY the best case scenario for a scum player.

Perhaps hunt me down isn't the right term, but after I made a single comment, one of which many people agreed with, but even still it had no major relevance to the game, you kept talking about me and accusing me of things. Sure felt like you were out for blood.

@DARKLIGHT: this to me reads as incredibly town from espresso. Idk, hby?

And that is exactly how I wish to be seen at this moment in time.

ugh. you're right, you are just too good for us oh great boonskies
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #343 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:44 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 339, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 70, hiplop wrote:bob seems to be playing just like he did in my last game with him. He was town there? May be worth something. I dont believe i've ever played with scum-bob however so I will try and find time to investigate that guy!

I just realized that you aren't hopkirk and you aren't talking about knight errant 2

you're talking about mean girls, right?

I was scum in that game and tunneled the annoying loved townie with the alien avatar

my play was radically different there

Oh shit. Was our last game mean girls? I was scum there too lol
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #351 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:41 am

Post by hiplop »

Issue is I'm posting on break at work and I play a ton of games at the same time. Easy to get mixed up. Apologies
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #381 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 379, DarkLightA wrote:
In post 331, hiplop wrote:
Perhaps hunt me down isn't the right term, but after I made a single comment, one of which many people agreed with, but even still it had no major relevance to the game, you kept talking about me and accusing me of things. Sure felt like you were out for blood.

@DARKLIGHT: this to me reads as incredibly town from espresso. Idk, hby?

I don't get any alignment read from that. However, I don't like your "Idk, hby?" You're stating an opinion, and then saying "I don't know." It seems like extreme fence-sitting.
FoS:
hiplop

Really? I think its clear espresso is one of my town reads. Not fence sitting there at all
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #384 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by hiplop »

^ Thank god people are finally tuning into joker scum. He's been obv scum for 16 pages
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #407 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:31 am

Post by hiplop »

^ dont talk about that
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #416 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:02 am

Post by hiplop »

wow shit i thought we had like another 2 weeks
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #419 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:05 am

Post by hiplop »

thats not much
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:06 am

Post by hiplop »

I would MUCH prefer a renoie lynch. However, boonskies is making it very difficult to defend that position. He's not being helpful at all.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #429 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 am

Post by hiplop »

offtopic: Bob I could have SWORN i was scum that game (mean girls). Now i remember why: All I could remember was talking to you frequently in a quicktopic, but I just searched my role PM and it was the dead thread.

Pretty sure we played another game though. I've seen you around too much just to have been that one game.

ANYWAYS. I actually think him voting acyron over me is kinda weird? He says im scummier but votes acyron. I don't get it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #483 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:05 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 476, reinoe wrote:
In post 429, hiplop wrote:

ANYWAYS. I actually think him voting acyron over me is kinda weird? He says im scummier but votes acyron. I don't get it.

hiplop, was this in reference to me? Just wanna make sure.

Yes ^_^
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #491 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:28 am

Post by hiplop »

I think you just misused the word subtle. Subtle means difficult to analyze. If i'm not as subtle as slandaar, it'd mean I'm more obvious scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #492 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:29 am

Post by hiplop »

replace slandaar with acyron, my bad lol
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #494 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:37 am

Post by hiplop »

erhm he said I misrep'd him and I didn't
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #509 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:24 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 495, Riabi wrote:
In post 494, hiplop wrote:erhm he said I misrep'd him and I didn't

I think you did. I don't think it was intentionally so, and when it happened, I didn't think it was significant or important. But now that you're making such a big deal out of it, I think it's adding more fuel to the hiplop scum wagon.

I made one post about this it then you called me out. I hardly see that as "making a big deal"
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #704 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 578, DarkLightA wrote:If Salamence says it's fine, I'm replacing out. That's how strongly I feel about it.

yeah I'm not buying renoe's post-"death" posts. It feels artificial (I think he knew it wasn't the hammer)
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #755 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:33 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 742, DarkLightA wrote:
In post 680, reinoe wrote:
In post 679, reinoe wrote:
In post 675, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Reinoe

BWA!!!!

Scum claim.

I mean boon's derphammer is a scumclaim.

A twilight scum wouldn't post this.

bullshit. A twilight scum who knows it isnt the hammer would. (Who is CLEARLY well versed in super-risky gameplay with that colour code bs [which yes is definitely a modkillable offense, shouldnt ever do that])

I'm with bob. This guy is trying to survive as long as possible.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #820 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 805, Salamence20 wrote:
Vote Count 2.1:

Boonskiies: Bicephalous Bob

Not Voting: everyone else

With 11 alive, 6 are needed to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-26 17:03:00)

i like this vote count a lot

VOTE: boon

Not liking his self-meta defense
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #829 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:10 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 821, Boonskiies wrote:Uhm, I didn't even defend myself in anyway? Haha. And I don't really plan to. I'm just a boring town role, and could care less about what happens in this game.

pretty awful way to play dude. so you only try if you're the cop? wonderful.

Candace is suffering from tunnel vision it seems.

and why fake claim as town ~_~
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #870 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:40 am

Post by hiplop »

@candace my god why does it matter. It was a disagreement. take off your blinders

I'm pretty confident one of the trolls is scum. Boon/Kush seem the most likely. Something about espresso just rings town to me.

Oh god. Post 857 by boon is awful. Pretty happy with my vote right about now
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #873 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:38 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 871, Candice wrote::lol:

What about Boon's 857 is awful in your opinion, Hiplop?

glad youre being open minded and pro-town candace

also what about it isn't awful? It brings up no good points and just screams scum trying to look useful
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #892 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 am

Post by hiplop »

Quickpost but boon please describe your definition of buddying be

Your latest post makes no sense to me
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #968 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 am

Post by hiplop »

OK I'm here

So to summarize what happened: elyse posts a huge-defensive wall then votes me at the end of it. Openly has a weak read on me. Candace then says
Elyse has also, and that's in the last couple of pages.

Tell me candace, what in that wall is at all incriminating? When I look at it I see her defend herself and then vote a "meh-read". If this isn't proof of fucking insane tunneling I don't know what is.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #977 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:45 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 839, DarkLightA wrote:
In post 820, hiplop wrote:
In post 805, Salamence20 wrote:
Vote Count 2.1:

Boonskiies: Bicephalous Bob

Not Voting: everyone else

With 11 alive, 6 are needed to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-26 17:03:00)

i like this vote count a lot

VOTE: boon

Not liking his self-meta defense

Why do you like the vote count a lot?

oh, literally the "Everyone else" part had me laughing

any read on boonskies, DLA?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #979 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:54 am

Post by hiplop »

honestly I don't think I've been active lurking? So I'm just that? A compromise lynch? Really?

so candace needlessly tunneling me = I'm worth a lynch. Great. Everyone on my wagon has basically a null-read on me.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1004 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:29 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 990, kushm4sta wrote:k ima vote hoplp.

I don't remember the content of Candace's early case on him, but I remember liking it.

Looking through his filter, it seems weird how Joker is "obvious scum," yet he votes boonskies.
In post 421, hiplop wrote:I would MUCH prefer a renoie lynch. However, boonskies is making it very difficult to defend that position. He's not being helpful at all.

And he doesn't really say why boonskies merits a vote over obvious scum.

Also, I don't see how anyone could read Joker as obvious scum, since mostly she was just inactive.

VOTE: hiplop

I'm willing to change my mind if anyone offers a convincing defense.

That literally didn't even happen about the vote. You made that up or have forgotten that renoie was joker?

VOTE: kushmasta

Obvious attempt at jumping on the easiest wagon, the points mentioned in past posts about the possible scum slip plus an otherwise overall scummy game. I think we got one
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1036 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:15 am

Post by hiplop »

alright. I'm the jailkeeper. I was suspicious of renoie's nurse claim because I figured there wouldn't be a doctor as well as me. Last night I brought candice into my jailkeeping lair. I figured she would be one of the likely scum-targets.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1045 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:53 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1040, Elyse wrote:@hiplop
Why choose Candice? For the protection or roleblocking aspect?

protection. Candice has been my biggest town read all game. Yeah she's kind of been annoying and tunnel-visioned, but IMO that comes from town.

I never use JK's aspect for roleblocking really. Too much of a stretch
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1046 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:56 am

Post by hiplop »

also candice I wasn't going to coutnerclaim unless I HAD to. I knew he was lying and if you look (thats where the fake-hammer happened) I went hardcore tunnel on him from then on
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1058 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1048, Bicephalous Bob wrote:hiplop, have you played as jk before? can you link the game(s)?

I have a bunch! Not since coming back. Honestly I play too many games to be able to remember specifics. I'll look after my shift (at 9)

hmm. In my eyes I expected a night kill on her. I will follow how you say to proceed though, bob.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1083 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1059, Candice wrote:Paraphrasing; I commented to him that there's no way to have a definite town or scrumread on someone unless you were scum, or you were a power role. Hiplop replied that we couldn't rely on power roles and that we needed to scumhunt on Day 1, and I wanted to know how he got that from what I actually said.

I believe now that he didn't answer because he was trying not to call attention to what he probably perceived to be crumbing. It wasn't and I stand by the statement that I made, but I think that was where he townread me so strongly.

He's welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, of course. I"m making assumptions here.

honestly I read it as you were some sort of role. It read as quite genuine and I tried to brush it off as best I could in fear of exposing you (I thought I had done that when I flipped out a bit, hence the JK) Also SO sorry about the pronouns :$

@BoonSkies: have you had a game where you've correctly read elyse? Your point about her flipping out as town is striking odd to me. her "the votes on me are shit" post came at a very bad time in my eyes and made me buy a scum-flail, if thats not the case speak up asap boon and link a game
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1084 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 am

Post by hiplop »

@Slandaar: why espresso over boonskies or kushm4sta? At this point I'd prefer kushm4sta to die than espresso
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1098 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by hiplop »

dont have time to read that now but its certainly interesting
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1135 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1132, Slandaar wrote:Also the VCA is laughably bad for Espresso/Elyse at this point so lets start to lynch scum now.

Hiplop you are going to need to explain why you thought it was a good idea not to protect the claimed PR which scum knew about.

Yesterday i was told to try and roleblock scum with my role because that's how you play JK.

I went to slandaar. At the very least he didn't make the kill.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1136 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 am

Post by hiplop »

And in all honestly if I jk'd Candice all game shed have been no different than a VT. I roleblock when I protect anyway so she wouldn't get results. It sucks but ya
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1143 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:11 am

Post by hiplop »

Slandaar what happened sucked but bob changed my mind. What he says makes sense, it turns it into a even situation rather than a possibly-good one

@bob I picked slandaar because he was one of my null-scum reads, cuz i figured none of the suspicious folks would be the ones to put in the kill
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1144 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:13 am

Post by hiplop »

EBWOP: the ones under suspicion WOULDN'T be the ones to put in the kill
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1170 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:08 am

Post by hiplop »

Wouldn't him protecting me and me jking someone make more sense?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1196 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:57 am

Post by hiplop »

I disagtee. Salamence is sort of a quirky guy, I could definitely see him putting a doctor and a jailkeep in the same game. There's nothing abnormal about it, but does lend to some interesting fights among the town, something I see salamence doing
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1199 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by hiplop »

Have you ever nodded Bob? For the most part of he reviewers stick to your vision, just checking if its balanced. Nothing non-valanced about a jk and a doctor Bob.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1203 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by hiplop »

i've reviewed games. nothing abnormal about jailkeeper and doctor. its weird, but still "normal"
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1234 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

we probably have one more kush
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1267 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1258, Slandaar wrote:I think it's more likely they are both town than Acryon is scum and I don't feel that is very likely.
In post 1199, hiplop wrote:Have you ever nodded Bob? For the most part of he reviewers stick to your vision, just checking if its balanced. Nothing non-valanced about a jk and a doctor Bob.

Hiplop is kind of avoiding the issue. It's not that the JK and Doc can't coexist, it is that there is a flipped full cop with them claiming full JK and full Doc (and a Miller). That is quite the power level for town.

I disagree for this reason: a miller is a nerf of cop-power. A scum team with roleblock would be far too strong for a cop (who is weak because of a miller) and a doctor.

I believe acyron i think.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1282 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1276, Elyse wrote:I want to lynch Espresso but I don't want to lynch out of hiplop/acryon.

I do think acryon is probably telling the truth but his play has been strange, at least.

can you explain this first line? I've read it over a few times and just am not getting it.

Anyways, yeah DLA bob basically summed it up already but thats not a very valid point
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1309 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1307, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 1058, hiplop wrote:
In post 1048, Bicephalous Bob wrote:hiplop, have you played as jk before? can you link the game(s)?

I have a bunch! Not since coming back. Honestly I play too many games to be able to remember specifics. I'll look after my shift (at 9)

this never happened

youre right. I looked and failed. Too many games.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1347 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:48 am

Post by hiplop »

my 2 cents. I think acyron is town. I agree that salamence would want a somewhat bizarre game. Idk. I mean I genuinely do not understand why acyron didn't protect candace, the claimed cop (after I claimed JK? and said I wouldn't be blocking her?), but I think its more likely to be a new player misusing their role than some elaborate ruse by acyron.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1366 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by hiplop »

claim now
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1370 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

highlights: im jailkeeper thats it
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1371 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by hiplop »

now claim
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1416 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:49 am

Post by hiplop »

kush you got replaced
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1429 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by hiplop »

I mean darklight seems way different than usual, but I think that may be because of her vacation. I could buy her as scum, but I think espresso is more likely.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1435 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:20 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1430, DarkLightA wrote:
In post 1427, Elyse wrote:A scum induced seizure

I agree. I did not like that post at all.

In post 1429, hiplop wrote:I mean darklight seems way different than usual, but I think that may be because of her vacation. I could buy her as scum, but I think espresso is more likely.

Firstly, I'm a guy. Secondly, I'm just getting a bit tired of this day not going anywhere. Don't mind me.

fair enough. And sorry it was late and the cat is cute and in my mind i guess cute = girls?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1504 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by hiplop »

not sure what I missed, why is this not in night? honestly just curious (is salamence V/LA?)

In post 1499, DarkLightA wrote:Would you look at that, I'm getting scumread! That must mean I won't be nightkilled, which is a good thing I guess, as long as the other townies are willing to listen to me.

Either way, hiplop has to be the lynch tomorrow.

I don't like this reasoning for two reasons: I know it means I lose this game. 2) Having a "definite lynch" on a townie just isn't protown. You know this DLA. The thing I find especially eerie is that after being like 100% sure that espresso is scum, shes already pushing for the next "100% scum"

IMO its in dla/elyse (kushm4sta, rc, slandaar) -> going from scummiest at left to least-likely at right
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1539 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:50 am

Post by hiplop »

targetted slandaar as I was told to do. Thinking the nightkill was to avoid acyron's protect, weird choice but only so many options left.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1557 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

Jail keeping the cop makes literally no sense.

Please someone unvote. Quick voting in lylo is a fucking stupid thing to do
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1560 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by hiplop »

I said already? Slandaar
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1561 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by hiplop »

My best guess at scum is Darklight. His play has been incredibly spotty, yesterday he literally got caught for having the mindset of instalynching me today, and what does he try today? instalynching me.

She kept acyron alive to paint me as scum. I'm not going to vote yet in case I'm wrong but hes fumbling much more than town DLA ever would.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1600 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:21 am

Post by hiplop »

I agree with the sentiment that scum is in Elyse/Bob/RC/DLA

RC's posts on this page are just alarmingly scummy to me. He advocated for a speedlynch in lylo, and is also guilty of the thing we've criticized DLA for in that he had a lynch lined up for today.

Because of this I honestly think DLA/RC are of the same alignment.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1648 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by hiplop »

so at least one scum is 100% on my wagon.

gotta be dla.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1649 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by hiplop »

btw apparently this wont be much of an issue since the game will be over soon but I'm volunteering at a camp for the next 3 days so v/la @salamence
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1753 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:08 am

Post by hiplop »

well I don't know what else to say. I've made my case, my wagon is run by scum and it really pisses me off that this is how we lose this game.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1755 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:57 am

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: dla

hope this works
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1757 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:50 am

Post by hiplop »

scumteam = my wagon

look at the three of them constantly vote me then unvote, clearly looking for the easiest mislynch. No townies are on my wagon and its clearly getting to them
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1781 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:48 am

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: RC

Im just pissed off slandaar. Like knowing the scumteam but not being able to do anything about it is IUNCREDIBLY frustrating, and apparently I deal with frustration in silence. I would prefer to lynch DLA because hes being snarky about this win, but regardless theyre all scum so doesnt really matter :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”